请根据下面的信息写一篇关于邻家女孩sara的短文saranine livess next to m

> 【答案带解析】书面表达 在日常学习和生活中,你一定得到过很多人的帮助和关爱,此时此刻你会有很多...
在日常学习和生活中,你一定得到过很多人的帮助和关爱,此时此刻你会有很多感谢的话要说。请根据下面所给的提示用英语写一篇短文。提示:1.感谢的人:亲人、老师、同学……2.感谢他们的原因:生活方面、学习方面……3.对他们的美好祝福。要求:1.内容包括所给提示;2.写作中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称;3.语句通顺,意思连贯,语法正确,书写规范;4.文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。
In my life,I get lots of help and love from many people.Now,I want to express my thanks to them.First,____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
One possible version:
In my life,I get lots of help and love from many people.Now,I want to express my thanks to them.First,I want to thank my parents.They provide a happy life for m...
考点分析:
相关试题推荐
根据对话内容,在每个空缺处填入一个适当的词,使整段对话意思完整。(每空填一词)W:Excuse me,sir.M:Yes,what can I1.for you,madam?W:It’s 2 o’clock.I have been here2.an hour to meet my father.But I saw all the passengers come out except3..M:Are you sure of the4.his flight arrives?W:Yes,I think so.He told me he would reach the airport5.about 1:00 this afternoon.M:That’s true.Flight BA506 has just6..W:What?BA506?Well,I don’t think it’s7.flight number.M:Do you8.his flight number?W:It’s VA407.I think…Oh,a minute,please.Here.I wrote9.on my notebook.Sorry,it’s VA408.M:VA408?I see,madam.The flight was to arrive at 1:00,but it will be two hours and twenty minutes late because of the bad weather in New York.W:OK.Then I will10.to wait longer.Thank you very much,sir.M:Good luck,madam. 
A famous teacher was speaking to the students at our school.He began his lesson by holding up a ¥100 bill.Then he said to the three hundred students,“Who would like this ¥100 bill?”The students began to put up their hands at once.
Then he said,“I am going to give this ¥100 to one of you,but first,let me do this.”He then made the bill into a ball.Then he said,“Who wants it now?”The hands went back into the air.
“Well,”he said,“what if I do this?”and he dropped it on the floor and stepped on it.He picked up the dirty,crumpled bill and said,“Who still wants it?”Hands went back into the air.
“My friends,”he said,“you have learned a valuable lesson today.No matter what I did to the money,you still wanted it because it did not go down in value(价值).It was still worth ¥100!”
Many times in our lives,we are dropped,crumpled,and stepped on by the chances we take and the things that happen to us.We feel as if we are worth nothing.But remember,no matter what has happened to you,you will never lose your value:you are always valuable to those people who love you.Your value doesn’t come from what you do or whom you know,but who you are.
You are special and valuable.Don’t ever forget it!1.Even though it was dirty,the money________.A.still went up in valueB.was worth nothingC.didn’t go down in valueD.was still ours2.We are always valuable to the people________.A.who pay usB.who call usC.who hate usD.who love us3.Your value doesn’t come from what you do but________.A.who you knowB.who made youC.who you rememberD.who you are4.The sentence“Hands went back into the air.”means“________”.A.The students put up their hands againB.The students put down their handsC.The students put their hands behind their backs againD.The students put their hands in front of them5.Why did the famous teacher use a ¥100 bill at his lesson?A.Because he wanted to make the bill into a ball.B.Because he used to drop a bill on the floor and stepped on it.C.Because he was going to give the bill to one of his students.D.Because he wanted to make the students know what value was. 
Mr.Robinson had to travel somewhere on business,and as he was in a hurry,he decided to go by________.He liked sitting________a window when he was flying,so he got onto the plane and looked for a window seat.He________all of them taken except one.There was a young man________beside it,and Robinson was surprised that he had not taken the one by the window.Anyhow,he went towards it.
When he________it,however,he saw that there was a notice on it,written________large letters,________“This seat is kept for proper balance.Thank you.”Mr.Robinson had never seen such a notice before,but he thought the plane must be carrying something particularly heavy in its room________made it necessary to have the passengers properly balance.So he walked on and found________empty seat,not beside the window______.
Two or three other people______to sit in the window seat next to the young man,but they also read the notice and went on.Then when the plane was nearly______a very beautiful girl______into the plane.The young man,who was watching the passengers coming in,______took the notice______the seat beside him,and by this means succeeded in having a pretty companion during the whole trip.1.A.air
D.bus2.A.on
D.far from3.A.wanted
C.thought
D.hoped4.A.seating
D.sat5.A.arrived
C.reached
D.left6.A.through
D.in7.A.said
D.speaking8.A.and
D.which9.A.another
C.the other D.the only10.A.to sit
B.to be sat C.to sit on D.to be sat in11.A.stuck
C.managed
D.refused12.A.empty
D.down13.A.reached B.stepped
C.entered
D.left14.A.quickly B.quick
D.soon15.A.onto
D.up 
—What’s she doing?—She is cheating________.A.money from that boyB.money of that boyC.that boy of moneyD.that boy from money 
—When did she________him?—In 2008.A.get married withB.get married toC.marry withD.marry to 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.Sara Watkins请你根据星期天去公园看到的事情,写一篇50个单词左右的短文.提示词语:supermarket,play phones,park,across from,next to,play,happy.英语作文,要用上提示词语.
sunday's parkIn sunday i went to the park near my house .There were a supermarket in the park ,first i went to the market to bought some foot ,then i went out ,sat on the bench to see children's game they paly ,laughed.everything seemed so naive,It was getting dark.i was going to went home ,then i found my phone was loss .i'm very nervous,because i have many importanteinformation in it .luckly,i found it in market LOST AND FOUND ,i was very happly .that's all thank you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
自己写On the last Sunday ,I went to the park
across from my house ,it's next to the super markets and a public swim pool .
And it's a place I always
go to . I saw many people just playing with t...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 the lives众生 的文章

随机推荐