must keep doing造句,open的造句

当前位置:
>>>—Must we keep the windows open all the time?—No, we _______..
—Must we keep the windows open all the time?—No, we ________.
A. don't have to B. mustn't C. must not
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:湖北省期中题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—Must we keep the windows open all the time?—No, we _______..”主要考查你对&&一般疑问句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
一般疑问句
一般疑问句:是疑问句的一种。通常用yes,no来回答的疑问句叫做一般疑问句。口语中若无特殊含义,句末用升调。 其结构是:系动词be/助动词/情态动词+主语+其他成分?  通常回答为:    肯定:Yes+主语+提问的助动词    否定:No+主语+提问的助动词+not&例如: Are you from Japan?&& Yes, I am./No, I'm not. Do you live near your school? Yes, I do./No, I don't.&Can you speak French?  Yes, I can./No, I can't. 一般疑问句的特性:1.将陈述句变为一般疑问句时,如句中有be 动词(am/ is/ are)时,可直接将它们提至主语前。如主语为第一人称,应将其改为第二人称。如:I'm in Class 2Grade 1. →Are you in Class 2Grade 1﹖We're watching TV. →Are you watching TV﹖2.陈述句中有情态动词(can、may、must …)时,也可直接将它们提至主语前,即可成为一般疑问句。如:He can swim now. →Can he swim now﹖The children may come with us. → May the children come with us﹖3.陈述句中只有一个实义动词作谓语且其时态为一般现在时,变为一般疑问句时要在句首加do或does主语后的实义动词用原形。如:I like these animals. →Do you like these animals﹖She wants to go to the movies. → Does she want to go to the movies﹖4.一般疑问句一般读升调(↑)5.一般疑问句有时不用yes或 no 回答。如:Are they in town now﹖I think so.May I sit here﹖Certainly.Does he like soccer﹖Sorry I don't know.6. 一般疑问句的第一单词总是虚词,读的时候要读轻声。陈述句变为一般疑问句技巧:根据一般疑问句不同的家族,可以用不同的方法将陈述句变为相应的一般疑问句。1、第一家族:含be动词或情态动词的句子秘诀:一调二改三问号一调:即把句中的be或情态动词调到主语前;二改:改换主语称谓,即将句中的主语I\my \mines\we\our\ours等。第一人称分别改为相应的第二人称you\your\ yours等;三问号:句末的句号改为问号。如:Eg. I am an English teacher.&&& →&&& Are you an English teacher?Eg. We can speak English fluently.&& →&&& Can you speak English fluently?2、第二家族:含行为动词(或称为实义动词)的句子秘诀:一加二改三问号一加:即在句首加助动词Do或Does;二改:1、把谓语动词改为原形;2、改换主语称谓(同第一家组);三问号:句末的句号改为问号。Eg. We read English every morning. → Do you read English every morning?Eg. Tom’s father listens to English on the radio every evening. →Does Tom’s father listen to English on the radio every evening?特别注意:对于第二家族一定要注意动词的还原,因为时态与数的变化已经体现在助动词上了。3、加强记忆口诀:肯变一,并不难,can 或be提在前;谓语若为行为动,do 或does句首用。
发现相似题
与“—Must we keep the windows open all the time?—No, we _______..”考查相似的试题有:
1575591081612852491162035302752076当前位置: &
keep your eyes open是什么意思
中文翻译让眼睛睁着:&&&&vt. (kept ) 1.拿着,保持;保存,保留;保管 ...:&&&&pron. 〔you 的所有格〕 1.你(们)的。 2. ...:&&&&n. (pl. eyes 〔古语〕 eyen ) 1.眼 ...:&&&&adj. 1.开着的,开放的;可进入的,可分享的 (to ...
例句与用法Stay here and keep your eyes open . the car keys呆在这儿眼睛睁大,汽车钥匙给我! Keep your eyes open comfortabiy from now on从现在开始舒服地睁着大眼睛吧Good maneuvre , it might help to keep your eyes open机动性不错时刻保持警惕会更有帮助的Idiot , you can hardly keep your eyes open白痴,你连眼睛都睁不开了Michael : keep your eyes open and look around视野开阔,细心观察。 Hae - won bahn ! try to keep your eyes open in class ! see you班海沅!以后眼睛睁大一点吧!再见! Please keep your eyes open to our information请留意我们的信息Everyone , keep your eyes open各位,集中注意目标,进入警戒状态You have to keep your eyes open for any job openings你要为谋职的机会多加留意。 (留意范围较大) 。 You can hardly keep your eyes open你连眼睛都睁不开了更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
keep your eyes open的中文翻译,keep your eyes open是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译keep your eyes open,keep your eyes open的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved英語詞組造句.急急急.!!_百度知道
英語詞組造句.急急急.!!
cause something to (do something)引起1....上 急急伢..上 13..a kind of...... . 7.....away把...let.keep.某種... 6...的答案 11.扔掉 8.in the from of.mountains of..得形式 5. 2..throw..大量的 9.回到.in order to do something目的昰 10;返回到...以.go back to..keep in.from.in使.....進入 3.使.置於..get back to..give up 放棄 12...answer to..回到&#47. 4...保留.. 好的加分
提问者采纳
让我们保持联络1。 6. 他迟早要放弃的.That&#39.We must go back to the school,一个人应该吃有益健康的食品.Open the window to let in fresh air. 我们必须回学校去. 让我们言归正传;ll give up sooner or later, good-bye。 8;s rubbish you can throw it away.Let&#39. 打开窗户。 10.In order to maintain physical well being,让新鲜空气透进来.In the form of money fame and power。 3.I have mountains of typing to do.Keep from every form of evil. 一个咒语可能使某些东西闪烁出五颜六色的光芒. 那东西没用--你把它扔了吧。 12.He&#39. 为了维持身体健康;s get back to the subject. 各样的恶事要禁戒不作.Let&#39.Answer to a question I forgot.This is a kind of abstraction、名望和 权力。 4. 其形式包括钱,并经常锻炼身体,再见。 7。 13。 给我分吧. 这是一种抽象物.A Charms spell might cause something to flash different colors? 针对我所忘掉的问题的回答, a person should eat wholesome food and get sufficient exercise。 2. 5. 我有大量的打字工作要干。 9? 11;s keep in touch
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Fashion a kind of bluish color.
形成了一点掩蔽;类似蓝色的颜色
Let's open the window to let in some fresh air.
咱们把窗子打开,放点新鲜空气进来吧。
Please keep the children from swimming in the sea.
请不要让孩子们到海里游泳。
Another part he has in the form of machinery.
另一部分以机器的形式存在。
We keep the petty cash in the safe.
我们将零用现金存放在保险箱内。
You can cause sth to appear or be shown. 你能使某事物出现。 Never throw away a chance to improve your English.
决不要失去提高你的英语水平的机会。
We were working at full blast in order to complete the order before the holidays.
我们正在全力以赴地干活,以便在节...
造句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁must we keep the window ____A.open B.opened 我选B.因为过去分词作定语嘛`
大爱猫7m▲3ER
open 这里是形容词,不是动词,表示状态比如:keep the patient calm,使病人保持安静
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
open有形容词的意思。please leave the door openopen: [ 'əupən ]
n. 公开,户外,空旷a. 开著的,开放的,公开的v. 打开,公开,开放
keep sth +形容词.这个形容词是宾语的补足语.
keep+n.+adj.表示使某物处于某种状态
这里表示状态而不是动作用adj
KEEP+名词+形容词
keep sth. + 形容词,意思是把。。。保留什么的状态open 本身已是形容词。所以选A
扫描下载二维码【解析】略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
&&&&&&&&&&&&& RichardSolo 1800 Rechargeable Battery&&&& In just minutes a day, plug in and charge your iPhone quickly!&&& Just plug RichardSolo 1800 into your iPhone once or twice a day, for fifteen minutes, and keep your iPhone charged up. At your desk, or at dinner, plug RichardSolo into iPhone to instantly transfer change. No more battery worries. RichardSolo will charge iPhone to full 1.5 time, and it is good for 3-5 years of recharges.&&&& Use the iPhone while charging it. Even charge the RichardSolo 1800 and iPhone together at the same time. Take only one charger when traveling and wake up in the morning with the RichardSolo and the iPhone charged.RichardSolo 1800 is largest in its class and holds its charge for months. Works with almost all iPhone cases.Your satisfaction is guaranteed, with our 30-day return privilege. If you're not satisfied for any reason, we'll email you a pre-paid return label.Actual customer comments:To have your company exhibit such good service is unbelievably refreshing. ---P.S.This is what I call great customer support. I wish more companies would figure this out these days. Thank you so much.---D.C.You have provided me one of the best services I have ever seen on any online/telephone shopping.--T.K.You must have the fastest processing and shipping in the industry!!--M.C.This is the best customer service experience I have had in a long time.---L.L.I've read online about your amazing customer service, and I must say I'm now a true believer.---B.L.&61. How long does it take the battery to charge up an iPhone?&&&&&& A. 15 minutes& B. 30 minutes& C. 1.5 hours&& D. 3 hours.62. What is special about the battery?&&&&&& A. It is built in an iPhone.&&&&&& B. It is the smallest of its kind.&&&&&& C. It can also be used as a charger.&&&&&& D. It keeps power for about 30days.63. Who mentions the transporting of the battery?&&&& A. P.S.&&&& B. B.L.&&&&&& C. M.C.&&& D. T.K.64. The customer comments on the battery are mainly about its ___.&&&& A .quality&&& B .service&&&& C. function&&&&&& D. shopping &
来源:2013届上海市青浦区高考一模(即期末)英语试卷(带解析)
RichardSolo 1800 Rechargeable BatteryIn just minutes a day, plug in and charge your iPhone quickly!Just plug RichardSolo 1800 into your iPhone once or twice a day, for fifteen minutes, and keep your iPhone charged up. At your desk, or at dinner, plug RichardSolo into iPhone to instantly transfer charge. No more battery worries. RichardSolo will charge iPhone to full 1.5 times, and it is good for 3-5 years of recharges.Use the iPhone while charging it. Even charge the RichardSolo 1800 and iPhone together at the same time. Take only one charger when traveling and wake up in the morning with the RichardSolo and the iPhone charged.RichardSolo 1800 is largest in its class and holds its charge for months. Works with almost all iPhone cases.Your satisfaction is guaranteed, with our 30-day return privilege. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll email you a pre-paid return label.Actual customer comments:To have your company exhibit such good service is unbelievably refreshing. —P.S.This is what I call great customer support. I wish more companies would figure this out these days. Thank you so much. —&D.C.You have provided me one of the best services I have ever seen on any online/ telephone shopping. —&T.K.You must have the fastest processing and shipping in the industry!! —&M.C.This is the best customer service experience I have had in a long time. If only we always had such good enjoyment! —&L.L.I’ve read online about your amazing customer service, and I must say I’m now a true believer. —&B.L.Your service is so satisfactory that I even can’t believe it, and I will introduce it to my friends.—J.K.【小题1】What is special about the battery?A.It is built in an iPhone.B.It is the smallest of its kind.C.It can also be used as a charger.D.It keeps power for about 30 days.【小题2】Who mentions the transporting of the battery?A. P.S.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. B.L.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. M.C.&&&&&&&&&&D. T.K.【小题3】The customer comments on the battery are mainly about its&&&&&&&.A.qualityB.service C.functionD.shopping
来源:学年上海市青浦区高考一模(即期末)英语试卷(解析版)
RichardSolo 1800 Rechargeable Battery
In just minutes a day, plug in and charge your iPhone
quickly!
Just plug RichardSolo 1800 into your iPhone once or
twice a day, for fifteen minutes, and keep your iPhone charged up. At your
desk, or at dinner, plug RichardSolo into iPhone to instantly transfer charge.
No more battery worries. RichardSolo will charge iPhone to full 1.5 times, and
it is good for 3-5 years of recharges.
Use the iPhone while charging it. Even charge the
RichardSolo 1800 and iPhone together at the same time. Take only one charger
when traveling and wake up in the morning with the RichardSolo and the iPhone
charged.
RichardSolo 1800 is largest in its class and holds its
charge for months. Works with almost all iPhone cases.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, with our 30-day
return privilege. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll email you a
pre-paid return label.
Actual customer comments:
To have your company exhibit such good service is
unbelievably refreshing. —P.S.
This is what I call great customer support. I wish
more companies would figure this out these days. Thank you so much. —&D.C.
You have provided me one of the best services I have
ever seen on any online/ telephone shopping. —&T.K.
You must have the fastest processing and shipping in
the industry!! —&M.C.
This is the best customer service experience I have
had in a long time. If only we always had such good enjoyment! —&L.L.
I’ve read online about your amazing customer service,
and I must say I’m now a true believer. —&B.L.
Your service is so satisfactory that I even can’t
believe it, and I will introduce it to my friends.—J.K.
1.What is special about the battery?
A.It is built
in an iPhone.
B.It is the
smallest of its kind.
C.It can also
be used as a charger.
D.It keeps
power for about 30 days.
2.Who mentions the transporting of the battery?
A.
P.S.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.
B.L.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.
M.C.&&&&&&&&&&D. T.K.
3.The customer comments on the battery are mainly
about its&&&&&&&.
A.quality&&&&&&&&&&& B.service &&&&&&&&&& C.function&&&&&&&&& D.shopping
来源:2013届江西省高二第二次月考英语题
In just minutes a day, plug in
and charge your iPhone quickly!
Just plug RichardSolo 1800 into
your iPhone once or twice a day, for fifteen minutes, and keep your iPhone
charged up. At your desk, or at dinner, plug RichardSolo into iPhone to
instantly transfer charge. No more battery worries. RichardSolo will charge
iPhone to full 1.5 times, and it is good for 3-5 years of recharges.
Use the iPhone while charging it.
Even charge the RichardSolo 1800 and iPhone together at the same time. Take
only one charger when traveling and wake up in the morning with the RichardSolo
and the iPhone charged.
RichardSolo 1800 is largest in
its class and holds its charge for months. Works with almost all iPhone cases.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed,
with our 30-day return privilege. If you’re
not satisfied for any reason, we’ll email you a pre-paid return
label.
Actual customer comments:
To have your company exhibit such
good service is unbelievably refreshing. —
P.S.
This is what I call great
customer support. I wish more companies would figure this out these days. Thank
you so much. — D.C.
You have provided me one of the
best services I have ever seen on any online/ telephone shopping. — T.K.
You must have the fastest
processing and shipping in the industry!! —
M.C.
This is the best customer service
experience I have had in a long time. — L.L.
I’ve
read online about your amazing customer service, and I must say I’m now a true believer. —
B.L.
1. How long does it take the battery to charge
up an iPhone?
A. 15 minutes.&&&&& B.
30 minutes.&&&&& C. 1.5 hours.&&&&&& D.
3 hours.
2.What is special about the battery?
A. It is built in an iPhone.&&&&&&&&&&& B.
It is the smallest of its kind.
C. It can also be used as a
charger.&&& &&& D. It keeps power for about 30
days.
3. If you are not satisfied with the product,
you ______.
A. may get your pre-paid money
back with any reason
B. can demand an apology and the money back within
30 days
C. have the privilege of
one-month return without any reason
D. are probably unable to have
the return privilege with a return label
4.Who mentions the transporting of the
battery?
A. P.S. &&& B.
B.L.&&&& C. M.C.&&&& D. T.K.
5.The customer comments on the battery are
mainly about its _______.
A.
quality&&&&&&&&& B. service&&&&&&&&& C.
function&&&& D. shopping
来源:学年浙江省宁波市高一上学期期末考试英语卷
题型:短文改错
下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加,删除或修改某个单词。
&
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写上该加的词。
&
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
&
修改:在错的词下面划一横线(_),并在该词下面写上修改后的词。
&
注意:1& 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2&&&& 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。k*s5*u
Dear Jin Jing,
&&& Your problem is
common one among middle school students. Maybe the following advices can help
you. First in all, believe in yourself. Your greatest problem is that you don’t
have self-confidence. The first thing you must do is to smile at your
classmates. One smile speaks loud about your wish to make the friends than any
word. Your smile will show that you are friendly to him. Next, trying talking
with a student who is as shy as you or who share the same interest with you.
You can discuss your studies with a classmate, and you can also talk about your
hobbies as well. Unless someone is in trouble, you should be ready to help him
or her. Once you have confidence, you can make as many friends as possibly.
&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Lily
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 keep sth adj造句 的文章

随机推荐