请帮忙翻译初一下册英语书翻译,多谢

请帮忙翻译一下 谢谢ll_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下 谢谢ll
我们随时可以出货.Packing List 我们可以发给你. 17号是截关日期.(意思是不要担心赶不上scheduled)21。我记得上一次 也是收到尾款我们才安排出货的,只要我们收到尾款,Original B&#47。3;L Copy 要出货之后才会收到,但我们财务部门必须要求我们是 100%before shipment, 也就是说要收到尾款才能出货. 我们很多其他客户也是FOB,他们很少反馈说unloaded and not able to catch the scheduled vessel
提问者采纳
(月)17th is the closing date.
Our finanical department requires the 100% payment before shipment, but for the Original B&#47.We can send you the PL now:Many of our other customers are using FOBL we can only send you after shipment, so you do not need to worry about the schedule, we will ship the order out once we receive the blance of the payment. That means we can only send the goods out after receive all the payment just as last time应该是
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
(月)17th is the closing date.
Our finanical department requires the 100% payment before shipment, but for the Original B&#47.We can send you the PL now:Many of our other customers are using FOBL we can only send you after shipment, so you do not need to worry about the schedule, we will ship the order out once we receive the blance of the payment. That means we can only send the goods out after receive all the payment just as last time我想是
Many of our other customers are using FOB term, so you do not need to worry about the schedule.(月)17th is the closing date, we will ship the order out once we receive the blance of the payment.We can send you the PL now, but for the Original B/L we can only send you after shipment.
Our finanical department requires the 100% payment before shipment. That means we can only send the goods out after receive all the payment just as last time.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译做一下,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译做一下,谢谢!
D. C. A. The story tells us that we _____. he hasn’t got sandwiches. He is going to give good wine (酒) to drink. he is hungry.升起
B. one hour or two2?” As he says this. a few days
B. You may need them later on. A.照耀4.”Then he starts for(出发)home. A. Then the sun begins to set. In “the sun begins to set”. He has to go back home because _____,选择正确答案. he is sure to have a nice meal at his friend’s house.变暗
E. C. It will take the man _____ to walk to his friend’s house, hard sandwiches on the road. the sandwiches are dirty.5. I must go home. he doesn’t like them.根据短文内容.
A. it rains hard
D. So what’s the use of these dry sandwiches. a whole night
D. He waits for a long time. A. D.Do not throw good things away, he throws them onto the ground. He picks them and eats them all.He goes on and comes to a river. An he goes along. He is very happy. He throws the sandwiches to the ground because _____. Suddenly he sees some dry. must throw things away when we don’t need them. He wants very much to have something to eat. Soon he feels very hungry. C. mustn’t throw dry sandwiches away. So he waits and waits. He hopes there is a boat to take him over. He cannot cross the river. B. B. The man says to himself, “I cannot go to my friends’ house todayA man is going to the house of a friend, “set” here means _____ in Chinese. he thinks his friend will not like them. But he doesn’t have anything.3, dirty。1. It is quite far away and so he takes some sandwiches along for his lunch. it is late
B. mustn’t walk a long way to visit a friend,” My friend is sure to give me a very nice meal. a few hours
C. The river has become very big because of the rain in the past few days, he says to himself. must always keep good things
提问者采纳
所以他等了又等。
他一直走,他看见了一些很干. 这个故事主要告诉我们 _____,这些干三明治用来干嘛呢,可能会有一些差错,他等了很长一段时间。1,你可能之后就需要它们,选择正确答案,他开始回家. 这雨下的很大 D一个男人要去他的朋友家,所以他带了一些三明治作为午餐,所以.他在路上扔掉了三明治因为_____ (D)A 他不喜欢他们
B 这些三明治很脏
C 他认为他的朋友不喜欢它们
D 他很确信他的朋友在家里准备了美味的大餐3,他想要很多东西去吃!。(B)A几天
一或两个小时2,他希望有一艘船能把他带过去。
之后,并且吃光了全部.照耀4.(D)A. 一定要总是保留好东西5,他捡起了他们,但是他没有任何东西,很脏。他很高兴,一直到太阳落山,他一个人走?”正如他所说的. 在“In the sun begins to set”这句话中“set”的中文意思是什么,这相当的远,“今天:“我的朋友要给我一顿大餐. 他没有得到三明治C,我必须回家. 一定要扔掉那些东西当我们不需要的时候D.变暗
E,他把它们扔到了地上. 太晚了
B,我不能去我朋友家了,这个男人对自己说. 他不得不回家因为 _____.升起
D,很硬的三明治在路上.它要花费这个男人_____去走到他朋友家,走到了一条河边。根据短文内容. 不准扔掉干三明治C.落下
B,这条河变的很大由于前几天的雨。
不要把好东西扔掉. 不准走很长的路去拜访朋友B. 他很饿由于都是自己翻译的,他不能穿过这条河? (A)A,不久。突然,他感觉到很饿.(D)A,他对他自己说,他也要给我一些好酒喝
对不起啊,5题选A
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
他把它们都吃了。河水已变得非常大,“我不能去我的朋友家今天,这些干三明治有什么用,他对自己说一个人要到一个朋友家。那么。
他接着来到一条河。
不要把好东西扔掉。他等了很长时间。”
然后他开始回家。很快。但他什么都没有。他很高兴。突然他看到了一些干的。然后?“他说。他希望有一个船带他过来,我必须回家了。他不能过河。他对自己说,把三明治扔到地上,道路上的硬三明治。他走了。所以他等了又等,他感到很饿,太阳出来了,“我的朋友肯定会给我一个很好的餐,拿着他的午餐,肮脏的。因为很远。他很想吃点东西,所以他带了一些三明治。你可能需要它们。他是要给酒好喝,因为在过去几天的雨
一个男人去朋友家里。它是非常远,所以他需要一些三明治一起吃午饭。一个他一路走来,他对自己说,“我的朋友一定会给我一个非常好的餐。他要给好酒(酒)喝。那么怎样使用这些干燥的三明治吗?“他说他扔到了地上。他将来到一条河。河水已变得非常大,因为下雨在过去的几天里。他不能过河。他希望有一个船带他。所以他等待和等待。他等了很长时间。然后太阳开始设置。男人对自己说,“我不能去我朋友的房子今天。我必须回家了。” 然后他开始为(出发)回家。他觉得很饿,很快他要很有东西吃。但是他没有任何东西。突然他看到一些干燥的,肮脏的,硬三明治在路上。他很高兴。他挑选他们,吃他们所有。  不要把好东西扔掉。你可能需要他们稍后。 1。它会把人_____走到他朋友的房子。  a .几天b .几小时c .整晚一个小时或两个d  2。他把三明治到地上,因为_____。  a .他不喜欢他们。  b .三明治都脏了。  c。他认为他的朋友会不喜欢他们。  d .他一定会有个美好的一餐在他的朋友的房子。  3。在“太阳开始设置”、“设置”这意味着_____在中国。  一个。落下B。升起D。变暗大肠照耀4。这个故事告诉我们,我们_____。  a .不能走很长一段路去拜访一位朋友。  b .不能撒干三明治了。  c .必须丢弃东西当我们不需要他们。  d .必须始终保持良好的事情。  5。他不得不回家,因为_____。  这是晚b .他没有三明治。  c .下大雨d .他是饿了。
一个人要到一个朋友家。这是很远,所以他带了一些三明治,沿着他的午餐。他走了,他对自己说,“我的朋友肯定会给我一个很好的餐。他要把美酒喝(酒)。那么,这些干三明治用?“他说,他扔到地上。他接着来到一条河。河水已变得非常大,因为在过去几天的雨。他不能过河。他希望有一个船带他过来。所以他等了又等。他等了很长时间。然后,太阳开始设置。他对自己说,“我不能去我的朋友家今天。我必须回家了。”然后他开始(出发)家。很快,他感到很饿。他很想吃点东西。但他什么都没有。突然他看到了一些干的,肮脏的,道路上的硬三明治。他很高兴。他把它们都吃。不要把好东西扔掉。你可能需要它们。根据短文内容,选择正确答案。1。它会把人_____走到他的朋友家。A. B. C.几天几小时一晚上的一个或两个小时2。他把三明治,因为_____。他不喜欢他们。这个三明治是脏的。他认为他的朋友不喜欢他们。他肯定在他朋友家里吃一顿。3。“日落”,“集”在这里的意思是_____在中国。A. B. D. E.照耀变暗升起落下4。这个故事告诉我们,我们_____。答:不能走去拜访一位朋友很长的路。B.不甩干三明治了。C.必须扔东西时,我们不需要他们。D.必须总是好事情。5。他已经回家,因为_____。这晚他没有三明治。C.下雨,他饿了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢。ssw_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢。ssw
今天早上我已经通知May,否则她不同意接受此次测试的结果,很有可能此次测试时间要花1个月以上。那下批订单也不能更改物料。
我和工程师下午将继续跟她讨论。她要求必须做一套完整的测试, 我们也不能随意只做一些简单的测试来判断是否OK, 由于昨天下班前我们的项目经理拒绝我提交测试需求,她个人觉得就算客户单方面提出要求更换G material。所以抱歉,争取下班之前回复你关于此次的测试事项。
请谅解我们产品上任何物料的更改都必须要得到工程师和测试机构经理的批准才能安排,测试还没有开始
提问者采纳
we offer our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused. In the meantime。)
谢谢你的废助. She thinks that even by a one-sided request for exchanging of the G material from the customer。
我和工程师下午将继续跟她讨论,可以再追问, the materials of the next order also cannot be changed,她个人觉得就算客户单方面提出要求更换G material。所以, this test could take up to a month or more,很有可能此次测试时间要花1个月以上。那下批订单也不能更改物料,争取下班之前回复你关于此次的测试事项. Therefore。如有不明白,否则她不同意接受此次测试的结果. For our project manager has refused my testing request after work yesterday afternoon。【很希望我的回答会对你有帮助;t carry out a simple test to determine whether it is OK. We still just can&#39,今天早上我已经通知May, otherwise she won&#39,若满意请采纳,属於礼貌上的交代。她要求必须做一套完整的测试。
请谅解我们产品上任何物料的更改都必须要得到工程师和测试机构经理的批准才能安排. The engineer and I will continue to discuss with her(the project manager), 由于昨天下班前我们的项目经理拒绝我提交测试需求.Please forgive us because the change of materials for all of our products must obtain the approval of our engineers and the test department before it can be arranged.
(最後这两句是我替你加上去的,你可加可不加,谢谢你;t accept the test result.She said that a whole set of complete test must be carried out, 我们也不能随意只做一些简单的测试来判断是否OK。 We are sorry for the test is still not started yet and I have already informed May this morning, and beg for your understanding抱歉,并祝你进步. And I shall try my best to get back to you about the details of this test before I am off from work,测试还没有开始
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位英语大师傅请帮忙,翻译一下谢谢了!
各位英语大师傅请帮忙,翻译一下谢谢了!
I finally got somene to translate all of your emails. I&m so happy to know your thoughts and feelings. I wish I was coming back to China sooner that October, but it do not think it will be possible.

Some of my friends, think I&m crazy for falling in love with a woman that I don&t know very well and who is so much younger than me. I don&t care what they say, I can&t change how I feel about you. Other friends notice how I seem more happy lately. When I tell them why I have changed (because of you!) they are happy for me.

Sometimes I have doubts. I wonder why you care for me so much. I am old. I am fat. I am not a very good lover. I have so many faults. There are so many better looking and younger men than me. I&m not complaining. I feel so lucky that such a beautiful and passionate young woman cares for me. You make me so happy.

All I think about is seeing you again and maybe someday bringing you to America.

Take good care of yourself and keep loving me. I love you more than words can express.
翻译如下(希望你看得懂,真的是一封很深情的信)
我终于让人帮我把你所有的电子邮件都翻译出来了,我很高兴能够了解到你的想法和感受。我希望早于10月回到中国,但这可能无法实现。 

我的一些朋友,认为我狂热地爱上了一个我还不是十分了解的并且比我年纪比我小很多的女子,我不介意他们说什么,我不会改变自己对你的看法。其他的一些朋友都注意到最近我似乎更加开心了。当我告诉他们,为什么我变了(是因为你! ) ,他们都为我感到开心。 

有时候,我有疑问。我想知道为什么如此地喜欢我。我很老。我很胖。我不是一个很好的恋爱对象。我有这么多的不足。有那么多比我好看和年轻的男子。我从来没有抱怨。我感到很幸运,有这样一个美丽而热情的年轻女子爱着我。你让我感觉如此幸福。 

我想的所有的事情就是能够再次见到你,也许总有一天,你会来美国。 

好好照顾自己,继续爱我吧。我对你的爱真的无法用言语来表达。
其他回答 (2)
我终于得到索梅内翻译,您所有的电子邮件。我很高兴知道你的想法与感受。我想我是未来回到中国越早10月,但它不认为这将会成为可能。 

我的一些朋友,认为我疯了下降的爱上了一个女子,我不知道很清楚是谁这么多比我小。我不介意他们说什么,我不能改变如何,我觉得你。其他朋友的通知,如何我似乎更幸福最近。当我告诉他们,所以我已经改变(因为你! ) ,他们很乐意为我。 

有时候,我有疑问。我不知道为什么你照顾我这么多。我很老。我发。我不是一个很好的情人。我有这么多的故障。有这么多好看和年轻男子比我。我没有抱怨。我觉得这么幸运,这样一个美丽而热情的年轻女子关心我。你让我太高兴。 

所有我认为大约是看到你再次,也许总有一天,为您带来美国。 

好好照顾自己和保持爱我。我爱你多字可以表达。
上面的是用英语翻译软件翻得,很多错误
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请帮忙翻译一下= = 多谢多谢韩镛,字伯高,济南人.延佑五年中进士第,授将仕郎、翰林国史院编修官,寻迁集贤都事.泰定四年,转国子博士,俄拜监察御史.当时由进士入官者仅百之一,由吏致位显要者常十之九.帝乃欲以_百度作业帮
请帮忙翻译一下= = 多谢多谢韩镛,字伯高,济南人.延佑五年中进士第,授将仕郎、翰林国史院编修官,寻迁集贤都事.泰定四年,转国子博士,俄拜监察御史.当时由进士入官者仅百之一,由吏致位显要者常十之九.帝乃欲以
韩镛,字伯高,济南人.延佑五年中进士第,授将仕郎、翰林国史院编修官,寻迁集贤都事.泰定四年,转国子博士,俄拜监察御史.当时由进士入官者仅百之一,由吏致位显要者常十之九.帝乃欲以中书参议傅岩起为吏部尚书,镛上言:“吏部掌天下铨衡,岩起从吏入官,乌足尽知天下贤才.况尚书秩三品,岩起累官四品耳,于法亦不得升.”制可其奏.?天历元年,除佥浙西廉访司事,击奸暴,黜贪墨,而特举乌程县尹干文传治行为诸县最,所至郡县,为之肃然.二年,转江浙财赋副总管.至顺元年,除国子司业,寻迁南行台治书侍御史.顺帝初,历佥宣徽及枢密院事.至正二年,除翰林侍讲学士,既而拜侍御史,以刚介为时所忌,言事者诬劾其赃私,乃罢去.五年,台臣辨其诬,遂复起参议中书省事.?七年,朝廷慎选守令,参知政事魏中立言于帝:“当今必欲得贤守令,无加镛者.”帝乃特署镛姓名,授饶州路总管.饶之为俗尚鬼,有觉山庙者,自昔为妖以祸福人,为盗贼者事之尤至,将为盗,必卜之.镛至,即撤其祠宇,沉土偶人于江.凡境内淫祠有不合祀典者,皆毁之.人初大骇,已而皆叹服.镛知民可教,俾俊秀入学宫,求宿儒学行俱尊者,列为《五经》师,旦望必幅巾深衣以谒先圣,月必考订课试,以示劝励.每治政之暇,必延见其师生,与之讲讨经义,由是人人自力于学,而饶之以科第进者,视他郡为多.镛居官廨,自奉淡泊,僚属亦皆化之.先是,朝使至外郡者,官府奉之甚侈,一不厌其所欲,即衔之,往往腾谤于朝,其出使于饶者,镛延见郡舍中,供以粝饭,退皆无有后言.其后有旨以织币脆薄,遣使笞行省臣及诸郡长吏.独镛无预.镛治政,虽细事,其详密多类此十年,拜中书参知政事.十一年,丞相脱脱在位,而龚伯璲辈方用事,朝廷悉议更张,镛有言,不见听.人或以镛优于治郡,而执政非其所长,遂出为甘肃行省参知政事.及脱脱罢,用事者悉诛,而镛又独免祸.乃迁西行台中丞,殁于官翻译其中的"当今必欲得贤守令,无加镛者”,"饶之以科第进者,视他郡为多.”,“之甚侈,一不厌其所欲,即衔之,” 多谢多谢..我是说翻译成现代文 谢谢
Han-yong,Zibo,Jinan people.Jinshi extension of Mary Help of Christians in the first five years,will be granted Shi Lang,Hanlin Compilation of the Official National History Institute,Jixian have moved to find things.Thailand set four years,to the country of Dr.and Russia to monitor Yushi Baidoa.At that time,the official from Jinshi,one of only 100 by the officials of prominent persons in the regular 10 9.Naiyu in Dili to the MSA for Libu Fu Yan from the Shang Shu,Shang Yan Yong:"Li Bu fortune the world LAU value,from rock to officials from the government,and Uzbekistan enough to know the world Xiancai.Sanpin rank status Book,tired from the rock Fourth official for the ears,the law or can not."Its system can be played.? calendar days the first year,with the exception of Qian's visit to Secretary William western Zhejiang,rape-violence,greed and Mexico care,and give special Ukraine-Xianyin stem-rule,most of Zhu Xian,Suozhi county,it Suran.2002,to Jiangsu and Zhejiang-Fu Fu Zongguan.Shun to the first year,with the exception of Secretary of State,get moved to the southbound carriageway of the Taiwan government Shiyu history.Shundi early,Li Qian sun emblem and the Privy Council matter.Positive 2002,with the exception of Hallym Shijiang degree,Jier Shiyu history of Baidoa,just referred to by the last bogey,things were made by those private Wuhe its handling stolen goods,is to stop.Five years,the Taiwan-Chen Wu Bianqi,then resume from the MSA Zhong Shusheng matter.? 2007,the government Shenxuanshouling,Canzhizhengshi Wei Li-yen was in Dili:"in today's Bi Yu Shou Ling-yin,no extra-yong who." Dili is a special department-yung name,the awarding Raozhou Road Explorer.Rao as the custom is still a ghost,a mountain temple McGREGOR,Zixi for the monster to good and bad fortune,for the thieves who matter to the particular,will be stolen,it's BU.Yong to,or withdraw its Ciyu,Shen Jiang in the soil dolls.Where there are irregularities in the sex Sidian Temple,the destruction of all.People early Dahai,Yier are impression.- Yung of the public can know,so Junxiu admission Palace,and visit places of Confucianism both Venerable,as a "Five Classics" division,Dan will look deep pieces of clothing to Ye Jin's first,the compulsory courses on trial to show persuade Reed.Each rule governance leisure,are reflected in its teachers and students will be extended,with the speakers seek justice from everyone in the self-study,Rao and the first to Branch into,as his county more.Xie Yong Ju Guan,Zifeng indifferent,of the Liaoshuyijie.First,North Korea to make the gun,which officials of the Chi Feng,a Buyan its pace,and that is the title,often Teng Bang in North Korea and its mission to Rao,Yan Yong see homes in the county,for the rice to Li,both retire There are no statement after.Later that aimed to weave currency Cui Bo,Qian Shi Chi-chen and Xing Xing Zhujunzhangli.No pre-independence-yung.Yong-rule government,although small,the number of its Xiangmi 10 years,in the worship of the Canzhizhengshi.1922,the incumbent prime minister Tuotuo,GONG Bo Sui Yong Shi generation side,the court also noted that Zhang and Yong are deeds,not listening.Or superior to Yong-gun rule,and its director of the non-ruling party,according to Xing Xing Shenzhizhengshi of Gansu.And the Tuotuo stop,Yong Shi,Zhu noted,while Yong and independence Mianhuo.Taiwan is moved to the westbound Zhongcheng,dead in the Official The translation "in today's Bi Yu Shou Ling-yin,no extra-Yong","Rao of the Branch into the first,as his county more.","Very Chi,a Buyan its pace,and that is the title of"
Han yong, the character uncle is high, Jinan person. Extends blesses in five years the successful candidate in the highest imperial examinations, gives the Shi court attendant, the academician nationa...
韩镛,字伯高,济南人。延佑五年中进士第,授将仕郎、翰林国史院编修官,寻迁集贤都事。泰定四年,转国子博士,俄拜监察御史。当时由进士入官者仅百之一,由吏致位显要者常十之九。帝乃欲以中书参议傅岩起为吏部尚书,镛上言:“吏部掌天下铨衡,岩起从吏入官,乌足尽知天下贤才。况尚书秩三品,岩起累官四品耳,于法亦不得升。”制可其奏。 ?天历元年,除佥浙西廉访司事,击奸暴,黜贪墨,而特举乌程县尹干文传治行为...

我要回帖

更多关于 悦读联播初一下翻译 的文章

随机推荐