想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
您现在的位置: >
职称英语辨析未提及判断中的“无中生有”现象
来源: 发布时间:
  前面两次我们通过讲解辨析阅读判断中的同义改写现象和反义错写现象,基本上可以将正确、错误两种选择情况掌握到了。那么,现在还剩下最后一个“未提及”的判断情况。我们今天就来讲一下如何跨越未提及这道“障碍”。老师之所以会说这是一种障碍,是因为在我们中国学生的概念里面,判断题无非就是正确、错误两种情况,要么对,要么错,至于“未提及”,这是个什么情况?为什么要让我去判断原文当中根本没有提到的信息,这还叫做根据原文作答吗?相信学习阅读判断题型的时候,同学们心中最大的疑惑就是这个“未提及”了。其实,大家也不用担心,判断这种原文当中没有的信息,只要眼睛够细,掌握了一定的方法,是完全可以捕捉到它的蛛丝马迹的,只要能找到信息出发点,我们就能够把这种题目的分数收入囊中。  下面,老师就以真题当中的一些题目,来给大家简单讲解一下如何判断这种“无中生有”现象。当然,要完全掌握到位,还得认真学习我们的阅读判断技巧课程。考虑到未提及的特殊性,老师把题目对应的整篇文章或者涉及到的段落都给大家列举出来了,这样才能够判断出,这个题目信息是否真的在文章里面没有出现。  【示例1】  来自【2011年综合类A级考试真题】The Forbidden Apple  New York used to be the city that never sleeps. These days it's the city that never smokes, drinks or does anything naughty (at least, not in public). The Big Apple is quickly turning into the Forbidden Apple.  If you wanted a glass of wine with your picnic in Central Park, could you have one? No chance. Drinking alcohol in public isn't allowed. If you decided to feed the birds with the last crumbs(碎屑)of your sandwich, you could be arrested. It's illegal. If you went to a bar for a drink and a cigarette, that would be OK, wouldn't it? Er... no. You can't smoke in public in New York City.  What's going on? Why is the city that used to be so open-minded becoming like this? The mayor of New York is behind it all. He has brought in a whole lot of new laws to stop citizens from doing what they want, when they want.  The press are shocked. Even the New York police have joined the argument. They recently spent $100,000 on a &Don't blame the cop& campaign. Once New York police officer said, &We raise money for the city by giving people fines for breaking some very stupid laws. It's all about money.&  The result is a lot of fines for minor offences. Yoav Kashida, a tourist, fell asleep on the subway. When he woke up, two police officers fined him because he had fallen asleep on two seats. (You must not use two seats in the subway). Elle and Serge Schroitman were fined for blocking a driveway with their car. It was their own driveway.  The angry editor of Vanity Fair magazine, Graydon Carter, says,&Under New York City law it is acceptable to keep a gun in your place of work, but not an empty ashtray.& He should know. The police came to his office and took away his ashtray(烟灰缸).  But not all of New York's inhabitants are complaining. Marcia Dugarry, 72, said, &The city has changed for the better. If more cities had these laws, America would be a better place to live.& Nixon, 38, a barman, said, &I like the new laws. If people smoked in here, we'd go home smelling of cigarettes.&  Recent figures show that New York now has fewer crimes per 100,000 people than 193 other US cities. And it's true---it's safer, cleaner and healthier than before. But let's be honest---who goes to New York for its clean streets?  18. Eating apples in the park is illegal.  A. Right  B. Wrong  C. Not mentioned  第一步:这道题采取查读法,首先划出题干的信息词,题干的信息词为:Eating apples, in the park。  第二步:接下来将信息词定位回原文,文中没有任何一个地方提到了信息词Eating apples或者其同义改写,所以本题的答案为未提及。答案选C。  19. The businessmen like the new laws.  A. Right  B. Wrong  C. Not mentioned  第一步:这道题采取查读法,首先划出题干的信息词,题干的信息词为:The businessmen,the new laws。  第二步:接下来将信息词定位回原文,文中没有任何一个地方提到了信息词The businessmen或者其同义改写,所以本题的答案为未提及。答案选C。  【示例2】  来自【2011年卫生类B级考试真题】  Lumbar(腰部的)pains are partly the price humans pay for taking their forelimbs off the ground, but they are made worse by a sedentary(久坐不动的)lifestyle. Lack of exercise slowly decreases the flexibility and strength of muscles, so that it is more difficult to take pressure off the side of pain. Exercise is essential. It releases endorphins(内啡肽), the body’s &feel-good& chemicals, which are natural painkillers. In fact, these are so important that researchers are now looking for drugs that can maintain a comfortable level of endorphins in the body.  17. Headaches are partly caused by lack of exercise.  A. Right  B. Wrong  C. Not mentioned  第一步:划出题干中的信息词。题目信息词是Headaches,lack of exercise。句子意思是头痛是因为运动过少引起的。  第二步:信息词回归原文。信息词Headache可以回归到Back pain, after headaches and tiredness, has become the third most common reason for people to visit their doctors. 这里的headache只是作为插入语,后面的叙述是和其无关的,是在讲back pain就悲痛。所以原文只是提及到,没有对其进行描述。  第三步:对比原文以及题干信息。原文中只是提到头痛这一单词,但是并没有提到头痛的原因。所以题目信息在文章是没有提及到的。本题目答案是C。  【示例3】  来自【2011年综合类B级考试真题】  Travel across Africa  For six hours we shot through the barren(荒芜的) landscape of the Karoo desert in South Africa. Just rocks and sand baking sun. Knowing our journey was ending, Daniel and I just wanted to remember all we had seen and done. He used a camera. I used words. I had already finished three notebooks and was into the fourth, a beautiful leather notebook I'd bought in a market in Mozambique.  Southern Africa was full of stories and visions. We were almost drunk on sensations. The roaring of the water at Victoria Falls, the impossible silence of the Okavango Delta in Botswana.  And then the other things: dogs in the streets, whole families in Soweto living in one room, a kilometer from clean water.  As we drove towards the setting sun, a quietness fell over us. The road was empty-we hadn't seen another car for hours. And as I drove, something caught my eye, something move close enough to touch them, to smell their hot breath, I didn't know how long they had been there next to us.  I shouted to Dan: “look! But he was in a deep sleep, his camera lying useless by his feet. They raced the car for a few seconds, and then disappeared far behind us, a memory of heroic forms in the red landscape. When Daniel woke up an hour later I told him what had happened.  &Wild horses?” he said, “Why didn’t you wake me up, Sophia?&  &I tried. But they were gone after a few seconds.&  &Are you sure you didn’t dream it?&  &You were the one who was sleeping!&  &Typical,& he said.”The best photos are the ones we never take.&  We checked into a dusty hotel and slept the sleep of the dead.&  18. Daniel took photos of the Nile River.  A. Right  B. Wrong  C. Not mentioned  第一步:划出题干中的信息词:took photos,Nile River。  第二步:根据信息词回归原文,文章只提到了Daniel用相机记录他在非洲的所见所闻,但并没有提到他拍摄过尼罗河 (the Nile River),信息词Nile River也并没有在原文中出现,所以本题为未提及,答案是C。  【示例4】  来自【2010年综合类B级考试真题】  原文第五段:Many of the customers are people who like adventures. They are the kind of people who also want to climb Mount Qomolagma. Other customers are people who love space. However, these people are worried. Because it's so expensive, only rich people can go into space. They want space travel to be available to more people.  18. Both Tito and Shuttleworth have climbed Mount Qomolangma.  A. Right  B. Wrong  C. Not mentioned  第一步:直接看题干,划出题干中的信息词。本题信息词为:Mount Qomolangma。  第二步:根据信息词回归原文。根据本题信息词,我们回到原文第五段: Many of the customers are people who like adventures. They are the kind of people who also want to climb Mount Qomolagma.  第三步:对比原文和题干信息,选择答案。题干的意思是:Tito和Shuttleworth都攀登过珠穆朗玛峰,但是原文中只是说:这些顾客中的许多人是冒险主义者,他们同样想要攀登珠穆朗玛峰,但是文章中并没有说Tito和Shuttleworth已经攀登过此峰,所以题目描述在文章中没有出现,故本题目的答案是C。  【示例5】  来自【2009年综合类C级考试真题】  Fighting for a Brighter Future for Women  When I was asked what it means to be a woman running for president, I always gave the same answer that I was proud to be running as a woman, but I was running because I thought I'd be the best president.  But I am a woman and, like millions of women, I know there are still barriers and biases (偏见) out there, often unconscious, and I want to build an America that respects and embraces the potential of every last one of us.  I ran as a daughter who benefited from opportunities my mother never dreamed of. I ran as a mother who worried about my daughter's future and a mother who wants to leave all children brighter tomorrows.  To build that future I see, we must make sure that women and men alike understand the struggles of their grandmothers and their mothers, and that women enjoy equal opportunities, equal pay, and equal respect.  Let us resolve and work toward achieving very simple propositions (命题): There are no acceptable limits, and there are no acceptable prejudices in the 21st century in our country.  You can also be so proud that, from now on, it will be unremarkable for a woman to win primary state victories, unremarkable to have a woman in a close race to be our nominee (被提名者), unremarkable to think that a woman can be the president of the United States. And this is truly remarkable, my friends.  To those who are disappointed that we couldn't go all of the way, especially the young people who put so much into this campaign, it would break my heart if, in falling short of my goal, I in any way discouraged any of you from pursuing yours.  Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And, when you stumble (犯错), keep faith. And, when you're knocked down, get right back up and never listen to anyone who says you can't or shouldn't go on.  As we gather here today in this historic, magnificent building, the 50th woman to leave the Earth is orbiting (绕轨道运行) overhead. If we can blast 50 women into space, we will someday launch a woman into the White House.  21. Hillary Clinton will support Obama in the upcoming presidential election campaign  A. Right  B. Wrong  C. Not mentioned  第一步:浏览题目,划出题目中的信息词。本题目的信息词:Obama(人名),upcoming presidential election campaign(冠词the后面的名词性短语)。  第二步:根据题目信息词回归原文。但是纵观全文,并没有提到Obama,本题属于在文章中未提及,本题答案选择C。  22. Hillary Clinton will no longer run for president  A. Right  B. Wrong  C. Not mentioned  第一步:浏览题目,划出题目中的信息词。本题目的信息词: no longer(含有比较级),president(介词for后面的名词)。  第二步:根据题目信息词回归原文。题目:Hillary Clinton不会再参加总统竞选。查找后发现原文并未出现此类内容。故本题是未提及,应选C。另外:按照出题顺序,应该文章末找答案,本题答案句就在最后一句。原句:If we can blast 50 women into space, we will someday launch a woman into the White House.如果我们能送50名女性进入太空,那么我们终将有一天也能送一名女性进入白宫。分析句子,送女性进入白宫,但她自己会不会再度竞选美国总统并未表态,故也可以判断本题未提及,选C。
本文链接:/kaoshi-316-.html
相关热词搜索
职称英语签约保过
私塾协议培训班
基础课程学长:基础课程共239课时。基础课程中:名师课堂59课,手把手教学23课,课后练习127课,升级考试8课,升学考试4课,模拟考试3课,补课答疑课程15课
保障学习效率;班主任全程监督效果;名师全面深入传授独家解题技巧(保达标,未通过:退款服务)
基础薄弱,希望学习该课程能够快速掌握解题技巧,并有班主任全程督导学习的考生
VIP协议培训班
基础课程学长:基础课程共216课时。基础课程中:名师课堂59课,课后练习127课,升级考试8课,升学考试4课,模拟考试3课,补课答疑课程15课。
保障学习效率;班主任全程监督效果;名师全面深入传授独家解题技巧(保达标,未通过:次年免费重学)
基础薄弱,需要老师的亲自指点,同时没有精力自主复习,需要班主任老师全程督导学习的考生
零基础冲刺班
基础课程学长:基础课程共151课时。基础课程中:名师课堂44课,课后练习82课,升级考试8课,升学考试4课,模拟考试3课,补课答疑课程10课。
保障学习效率,班主任全程督导学习,保学习效果
考生零基础,需要老师的亲自指点,可以严格按照学习计划进行学习的考生
强化冲刺班
基础课程学长:基础课程共97课时。
基础课程中:课后练习82课,升级考试8课,升学考试4课,模拟考试3课。
名师传授高分答题技巧,快速掌握,高效通关
有一定基础但欠缺答题技巧,需要通过考前练题冲刺备考的考生
您好 去年参加我们班级没有通过考试...
 我们博大职称英语的培训班是针对零基...
新课程预计是在国庆前才会上市的,现...
您好,我们博大考神是提供学习保过培训...
可以选择邮寄,也可以自行去领取...
上海市2016年度全国职称计算机考试合格...
  一般中级是需要报考B 类的。针对职...
您好 购买13年课程的时候有一张金币...
  职称英语培训班我们预售班已经在销...
您好 评职称的具体的要求是根据考试...2009年度全国职称英语等级考试综合类(B级)真题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2009年度全国职称英语等级考试综合类(B级)真题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩16页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Fighting for a Brighter Future for Women是什么意思
Fighting for a Brighter Future for Women一个光明的未来奋斗的女人双语对照例句:1.And the primates were set for a brighter future. 灵长类的前途注定更加辉煌。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 fighting for dream 的文章

随机推荐