li want to know 歌词美文 大意归纳

来帮忙修正文章中的语法错误May,1,2009 subject:interest InterestGood afternoon,today I want to say something about interest.Interest is something that make our life more colourful.A person without interest can never have perfect life.Everyone needs interest.Babies soon_百度作业帮 来帮忙修正文章中的语法错误May,1,2009 subject:interest InterestGood afternoon,today I want to say something about interest.Interest is something that make our life more colourful.A person without interest can never have perfect life.Everyone needs interest.Babies soon find interest in the world around them.So interest is important for everyone.For example,my interest is travelling.Because it is exciting to visit different places.When I travelling,I can see beautiful sceneries typical of regions.Besides,I can meet and make friends with people of different colours and races.Finally,I can get to know the customs and living habits of local people.I know a man who has coins collection worth several thousands of yuan.A short time ago,he had just bought a rare ten-yuan piece worth 250 yuan.He is very happy about the purchase,and thought the price was reasonable.On the other hand,a boy who have a match-boxes collection.He has almost 600 match-boxes,but I doubt if they are worth any money.But however,to the boy they are the most valuable.Nothing make happier than to get a new match boxes for his collections.That what a interest mean,I guess.It is something that we like to do in our spare time just for fun of it.The value in money is not important.But the pleasure it gives us is very big. May,1,2009 subject:interest Interest Good afternoon,today I want to say something about interest.Interest is something that make(makes)our life more colourful.A person without interest can never have(has) perfect life.Everyone needs interest.Babies soon find interest in the world around them.看不明白) So interest is important for everyone.For example,my interest is (I'm interested in)travelling because it is exciting to visit different places.When I travelling (When I am on a travel),I can see (appreciate)beautiful sceneries (in)typical (去掉of) regions.Besides,I can meet (去掉meet and) make friends with people of different colours and races.Finally(Additionally),I can get to know the customs and living habits of local people.I know a man whose coins collection is worth several thousands yuan.A short time ago(Not long ago),he had (去掉had) just bought a rare ten-yuan piece (that is) worth 250 yuan.He is very happy about the purchase,and thought the price was reasonable.On the other hand,(Also) a boy who have(has) a match-boxes collection(a collection of match-boxes).He has almost 600 match-boxes,but I doubt if they are worth any money.But(去掉but) however,to the boy they are the most valuable (treasure).Nothing make(makes it) happier than to get a new match boxes for his collections.That (is)what (去掉a) interest means,I guess.It is something that we like to do in our spare time just for fun (去掉of it).The value in money is not important,but the pleasure it gives us is big(infinite).希望能帮得到你! something that make(s) our have (a) perfect lifeWhen I (am) travelling 或 while travellingFinally 改成 In addition。。。。。。。。。你这个错误有点多,最好找老师给你改一下 “This is so awesome!” Jamie said as he started jumping up and down, almost smashing the puppy. “Jamie man, be careful!” Jared practically shouted as he picked up the puppy. “You don't want to kil...请帮我翻译一段英语文章Take my hand my friendI wish to help yuo alongJust konwing there are two of usCan help to make you strongI know life seems unfairAnd sometimes gets you downBut know that I am here for youI'll always be aroundSo set a day asideAnd together we will _百度作业帮 请帮我翻译一段英语文章Take my hand my friendI wish to help yuo alongJust konwing there are two of usCan help to make you strongI know life seems unfairAnd sometimes gets you downBut know that I am here for youI'll always be aroundSo set a day asideAnd together we will walkDown all your troubled pathwaysFor it helps sometimes to talkIf you should need some timeTo do this on your ownThen I will be here waitingSince you wish to be alongI guess I want to sayThat I hold your friendship dearAnd if you ever need me Just reach out,because I am here Take my hand my friendI wish to help you alongJust knowing there are two of usCan help to make you strong请握着我的手,吾友我愿助你发展只因有人为你分忧使你坚强勇敢I know life seems unfairAnd sometimes gets you downBut know that I am here for youI'll always be around人生苛刻不公偶尔使你意沮心低但有我在这排忧疏通我会永远守护你So set a day asideAnd together we will walkDown all your troubled pathwaysFor it helps sometimes to talk因此留出一天来闲聊我俩一起信步而行倾诉所有过去的困扰说出来让心境转晴If you should need some timeTo do this on your ownThen I will be here waitingSince you wish to be along (alone )如你需要挪出时间独自闯荡一番我会恭候此间既然你选择只影形单I guess I want to sayThat I hold your friendship dearAnd if you ever need me Just reach out,because I am here 我想说出心里话我很珍惜我俩的友谊任何时候需要我的话伸出手,我就在此等着你原文有押韵,我也勉为其难效仿,嘿嘿! 握住我的手,我的朋友 我愿意帮助你 只要知道只有我们两个 可以帮助你坚强 我知道生活似乎不公平 有时会让你失望 但你知道我会永远陪着你 我永远会注视着 假设有一天要离开 我们会一起走 这条路上所有的麻烦 说出来回有助于你 以我的手,我的朋友我想一直帮助你只要知道有我们两个人可以帮助使你变强我知道,生活似乎不公平有时让你失落但是要知道我在这里是为了你我会永远在在你身边因此拿一天在一边我们将携手一起走在你困扰的路上减少它们有时谈谈对它也有帮助如果你需要一些时间要自己做这些我将在这里... 抓住我的手我的朋友我希望我可以帮助你虽然只有我们两个但可以使你变得更强我知道生活似乎不公平有些时候是你处在低谷但要知道我在你身边我将永远在你周围因此,预留设置一天出来让我们一起前行沿着你苦恼的路途让我们一起谈论如果你需要一些时间独自去完成我将在这里守候

我要回帖

更多关于 do you want to know 的文章

随机推荐