colour me instay with me中文歌词词翻译

分类学习站点
Colour Me In
所属专辑:My Favourite Faded Fantasy
演唱人:Damien Rice
来源 From:
I tried to repress itthen I carried its crownI reached out to undress itbut love let me downlove let me down…so I tried to erase itbut the ink bled right throughalmost drove myself crazywhen these words led to youand all these useless dreamsof living allike a dogless bone…so come let me love youcome let me love youand then… colour me in.well I tried to control itand cover it upI reached out to console itbut it was never enoughnever enough…so I tried to forget itit was all part of the showTo myself find I regret itbut what do I knowbut all these useless dreamsof living alonelike a dogless bone…so come let me love youcome let me love youand then… colour me in.so come let me love youcome let me take this to the endof all these useless dreams I’m living…of all these useless dreams…of all these useless dreams I’m living…of all thesecome let me love youcome let me love youcome let me love youcome let me
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&DamienRice简介DamienRice来自爱尔兰,出生于七十年代早期,绘画与写歌是他青年时期的兴趣,也因此让他有了组团的念头,在"O"的专辑内页有些插画便是DamienRice自己的作品。在1997年他组了一个名为Juniper的团,前后发行了三张EP,"TheWorldIsDead"和"Weathermen"这两首单曲也成为电台热门歌曲,但因为合约...
Damien Rice专辑列表
Damien RiceColour Me In歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供

我要回帖

更多关于 areyouwithme中文歌词 的文章

随机推荐