drynessiwifi free是什么么有什么用

The following item has been added to your basket.
Item Price
Items in basket:
Other customer have also bought:
Enjoy FREE delivery on all UK orders
Continue Shopping
JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.
You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
Organic Babies Mum & Baby Rescue Balm 100ml
Need Help?
Chat live to our helpful team
Organic Babies Mum & Baby Rescue Balm 100ml (F038)
Rescues dry skin, soothes sore nipples and perineum
Step 1 - Pin it.
Step 2 - Enter your Pinterest username:
Step 3 - Click below to get rewarded for pinning:
Reward Me!
Add to Basket
Scent-free rescue balm for mum and baby to share
Organic Shea butter nourishes dry skin for mum and baby&
Soothes sore cracked nipples before and after breastfeeding&
A pure, organic blend of oils softens the perineum region before birth&
Fragrance-free and gentle for frequent use & use as often as required&
Organic Shea butter, Hemp, Beeswax & Calendula
Ingredients that we don't use in our products
Organic Babies Mum & Baby Rescue Balm is made without parabens, lanolin, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants to bring you the purest rescue salve that nature can offer.
Also suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
Apply Mum & Baby Rescue Balm sparingly and as often as required. No need to rinse.
Safe before, during, and after breast feeding.Best kept in a warm room for general use, as beeswax content may crystallise when exposed to extreme cold.
If crystallisation occurs (showing as small granules), place in a warm place for 24 hours and it will return to normal.
INGREDIENTS: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL*, CETEARYL OLIVATE (FROM OLIVE OIL), SORBITAN OLIVATE (FROM OLIVE OIL), CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) FLOWER EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E). *91.9% ORGANIC ^FAIRLY TRADED
Our key plant actives - click on the images below to read more
Our key plant actives
Inspirational articles and content from our wealth of natural and organic skin care knowledge.
In cosmetics, Calendula is used principally for its:
moisturising benefits
soothing properties for inflamed skin
Calendula Flowers contain a wide range of active compounds including flavonoids, phenols, tannins, carotenoids and coumanins.&
In herbal medicines, Calendula has been used to assist in wound healing and to treat skin ulcers, eczema, nappy rash, eczema and other topical conditions.&
Hemp seed oil is one of the world's richest sources of polyunsaturated fats, including both Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids.
Excellent natural emollient and moisturiser
Soothes and restores dry or damaged skin
Penetrates easily into skin, leaving it soft and supple
Good for normal, large-pored and oily skin, as well as skin prone to psoriasis, eczema or acne
Hemp oil is also a valuable dietary supplement. It is unique in its composition as it contains many of the Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) that the body requires for healthy day-to-day operation.
These EFAs are present in the right ratio for optimum absorbance into the body.
The Shea tree grows wild in West Africa and the butter is made from the Shea nuts. &
The fairly traded Shea butter in our products is produced by a women&s co-operative in northern Ghana.
Protective and healing properties and is great for dry, sore skin
Anti-ageing emollient rich in phytosterols to stimulates cell growth
Has excellent moisturising and nourishing properties
Rich in vitamins A & E and essential fatty acids
Naturally occurring antioxidants help fight free radicals to keep skin healthy and avoid premature ageing
Also known as: Butyrospermum parkii butter
Find out more about these and our other key plant activities in our
for all new customers or orders over ?50*
with free returns
GreenPoints
All new customers get FREE delivery on your first order. Existing customers get FREE delivery on all orders over &50. Find out more about our delivery options here.
We're proud of our 'No Quibble Guarantee'. In the unlikely event that we supply goods that are faulty or there is another reason you wish to return goods we will exchange them or refund your payment within 28 days from the date of purchase. All returns are FREE.
Green Points are our exclusive loyalty programme that is really worth being part of. Not only can you earn 1 point for every 20p you spend with us, but you can also gain points by signing up to our social networks, commenting on our articles, recommending your friends and much more. It all adds up to real rewards for you.
customer reviews
Purchased a product? Earn
invaluable
Green People customer
Great stuff!!!
Green People customer
I never write reviews but this product is so good I felt compelled to write one. My 3 month old son was suffering with really bad eczema covering his body from his neck to his ankle, I tried using several oils, organic creams to making my own cream but nothing worked it was still there red and inflamed. I remembered I had this cream in my drawer from breastfeeding and thought I'd give it a go. It has nearly cleared all his eczema in 3 days. His skin is no longer inflamed and is almost dryness free. I'm so pleased and have ordered back up bottles. Excellent lotion and have recommended to family who have eczema
Green People customer
I absolutely love this stuff. Even my 8 year old son carries a tube in his school bag as it does his eczema on his hands
Green People customer
Lovely smell. Moisturising. Softens skin. Will buy again.
Green People customer
Good for friends and family.
Green People customer
This product has been an absolute godsend whilst establishing breastfeeding, I experienced no soreness at all using this after every feed, highly recommended for new Mums.
Green People customer
I have used it for myself because I have to avoid scent.
Your scent free lotions weren't rich enough for some very dry skin that I have, particularly in the winter months.
It was effective for most of my dry skin, it was absorbed very quickly.
The only problem was that because it is so rich, it is a bit messy.
I haven't recommended it yet, because I have only recently started to use it.
Green People customer
This simply solved my problem.
I had developed some red and irritated skin 'down below' and reckoned if it was gentle enough for babies and feeding mothers, it might well be good to soothe and act as a barrier cream. It is! I'm about to re-order.
Green People customer
lovely product using on both myself, new baby and older chidren
Green People customer
Does what it says on the packaging perfectly - brilliant product!
Green People customer
this was a gift
Green People customer
Great for soothing dry patches, including on my face.
Green People customer
In time, oil separates from balm.
Green People customer
great to use -does the job!
Green People customer
Great for babies with sensitive skin & Mums too of course. love it.
Green People customer
I use it for nipples (changed the one I was using) and rash areas for my 2 month old.I would love a travel size around 75 ml
Green People customer
Green People customer
This product is a gift for both my son and daughter-in-law and daughter and son-in-law who are expecting their first babies any day now.
I cannot really comment at the moment but am confident that this product will prove to be just as perfect as all the other Green People products .
Green People customer
Green Points are our exclusive loyalty programme that is really worth being part of. Not only can you earn 1 point for every 20p you spend with us, but you can also gain points by signing up to our social networks, commenting on our articles, recommending your friends and much more. It all adds up to real rewards for you.
Perfect partners
For your three step beauty plan
Our customers also love
The Beauty Hub
Inspirational articles and content from our wealth of natural and organic skin care knowledge.
If you have an account with us, please log in.
*Email Address
* Required Fields作者名称:Free Style
发行国家:韩国
发行时间:
发行公司:???????
歌曲条目:11首
简介信息:暂无
Free Style专辑列表
Dryness热门歌曲列表
歌手Free Style新专辑Dryness信息由沪江外文歌曲提供
教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&【Free Style新歌】_Free Style最好听的歌曲_最新Free Style歌曲大全在线试听_MP3下载_酷我音乐
Free Style
Free Style歌曲
Free Style的热门歌曲共64首
歌曲榜Top10

我要回帖

更多关于 freeloop是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐