patch successfullyy uploaded skin什么意思?

Your file has been successfully uploaded 的翻译是:您的文件已成功上载 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Your file has been successfully uploaded
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
您的文件已经成功上传
您的文件已成功上载
您的文件已成功上载
您的文件已成功地上载
您的文件成功地被上装了
相关内容&apropellant 正在翻译,请等待...
& a勤工俭学需要一种勇气 Works and studies the need one kind of courage & a自墙 From wall & a你在中国会待多久呢
平时都喜欢什么娱乐 Combien de temps pouvez vous traiter en Chine habituellement toute comme n'importe quel divertissement & a你的号码a Your number a & a依缘 According to reason & abody polish 身体擦亮剂 & afly with me in zhe perfect word 飞行与我在zhe完善的词 & a是的 我非常喜欢吃蔬菜
它很好吃 Is I like eating the vegetables extremely it to be very delicious & abuscuit buscuit & a琪娜 Qi is elegant & a有时擦桌椅,大概四天一次 Sometimes scratches the furniture, probably four days one time & a今夜你是谁的情人 Whose sweetheart tonight are you & a我还有上级领导,我还要听她的工作安排 I also have the higher authority to lead, I also must listen to her work arrangement & a纳税人名称 Taxpayer name & a嘲笑穷人 Ridicules the poor person & a?? ??, ??? ?????
?? 它的美丽的面孔,它爱您 它爱您 连续倔强 婴孩 & a我很想听你演奏 I very want to listen to you to play & a杂乱无章 Chaotic & aBusiness
us with the things we use_food,clothes,and many other products
and services. 事务提供我们以事我们use_food、衣裳和许多其他产品和服务。 & aThe ship 船 & a求职者要注意自己的外表和谈吐,并避免谈话时出现一些下意识的小动作 The job seeker wants to pay attention to own semblance and the style of speaking, and avoids when the conversation has some subconsciousness the petty action & a曲柄 Tune handle & altalian ltalian & a还能多久 How long also can & aRCSTORING THE GLYPHSTONE CAN ONLY HAPPEN WHEN THE REALM HAS BEEN SET AT EASE 当领土被设置了轻松自在时, RCSTORING GLYPHSTONE可能只发生 & a一百零五元 105 Yuan & a他们说汉语是博大精深的 They spoke Chinese are broad and profound & aSometimes I miss you so much that I can hardly stand it.。1086~~ 有时我非常想念您我可以几乎不站立它。.1086~~ & a现在,只管爱着你,张瑶 Jetzt auf jeden Fall sind Sie, sich ?ffnen reichlich liebevoll & a你知道吗,我真的很爱你 You know, I really very much love you & a魔鬼的微笑 Devil smile & a堕胎问题从医学界定上的分歧,延伸到道德伦理,宗教信仰层面,并和政治问题有所牵连,十分复杂 The abortion question from the medicine limits difference, extends to the moral ethics, the religious belief stratification plane, and has with the political issue implicates, extremely complex & aCampus power and Sem e-mail has been restored, but campus phones are not working at this time. 恢复了校园力量和Sem电子邮件,但校园电话不此时运转。 & atraining hard 艰苦训练 & aou'll notice that fighting zombies at night is different than in the day ou注意那与蛇神战斗在晚上在天不同的比 & a欧尚网购定单 Ou Shangwang bought the order form & aMarilyn,you want coffee or tea? Marilyn,您想要咖啡或茶? & a您的定单马上给您送到 请稍等一会 Your order form delivers immediately to you please slightly do wait a while & aI feel that I am the right sort of person for the post 我认为我是正确的类人为岗位 & aTiene el encanto 它有魔法 & a我喜欢谈得来的朋友 I like the friend who gets along well & a我愿意等你回来 I am willing to wait for you to come back & aright u r smart 正确的u r聪明 & a诠释心痛背后的悲伤 Behind annotation heart pain sadness & a我们关心的是质量而不是价格 But we care about are the quality are not the price & agood
mornimg,alice 好mornimg,阿丽斯 & agive yourself reminders to take your capsule at meal times. 给自己提示采取您的胶囊在膳食时间。 & aWe have below orders with this logo 我们有在命令之下以这个商标 & amay be next year 愿是明年 & aleave a bottle of capsules where you will see them at work,or take the alli carrying case with your daily dosage with you everywhere. 留下一个瓶胶囊,您将看见他们在工作,或者采取alli便携包以您的每日剂量与您到处。 & a可为酒,信手捻来附鱼即作下酒菜,几个小钱叫枇杷女过江来,斩了鲲鹏,黄鹤楼前痛饮待天白。 ワインとうまくいく複数の食糧を作るためにしかしアルコール飲料、指先のねじれは魚に即ち堤出する変更呼ばれる川を交差させるビワの女性と切ったHuanghe Bldgの前の巨大な伝説の魚の巨大な神話上の鳥を、ある。 日中心の内容の待ち時間に白いがある飲んだ。 & a这个女人真的很无耻~! This woman really very shameless ~! & aYour file has been successfully uploaded 您的文件成功地被上装了 &Human mesenchymal stem cells successfully improve skin-substitute wound healing.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
):29-36.Human mesenchymal stem cells successfully improve skin-substitute wound healing.1, , , , .1Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Developmental and Reconstructive Medicine, Nagasaki University, Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, 1-7-1 Sakamoto, Nagasaki 8528501, Japan.AbstractBACKGROUND: Large or deteriorated skin defects are sometimes life threatening. There is increasing evidence that adult stem cells are useful for tissue regeneration. Human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs) are self-renewing and are potent in differentiating into multiple cells and tissues.OBJECTIVES: To investigate the effects of hMSCs in cutaneous wound healing.METHODS: Wound healing was studied in an hMSC-populated porcine skin substitute, using a nude rat model to minimize immune reactions. Full-thickness skin and soft tissue defects of 1.5 x 1.5 cm in size, including the panniculus carnosus, were excised and covered with hMSCs and basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF)-soaked skin substitutes and an evaluation was made of wound size, histology and protein expression at 3, 7 and 42 days after injury.RESULTS: The wound size was significantly smaller in the hMSC-treated groups (P & 0.01) and any dose of bFGF (1, 10, 100 microg) enhanced the healing (P & 0.01). The re-epithelialization markers integrin alpha3 and skin-derived antileucoproteinase were remarkably increased with the presence of bFGF in a dose-dependent manner, while the mesenchymal cell surface markers CD29 and CD44 were downregulated in a time-dependent manner. Human pancytokeratin, which does not cross-react with rat antigens, was observed by Western blotting at 38 kDa and 42 kDa from the hMSC-treated tissues on day 7. The expression levels were elevated by 10 microg bFGF (P & 0.01). The immunohistochemical expression of human pancytokeratin was only observed in the hMSC-treated groups.CONCLUSIONS: These data suggest that hMSCs together with bFGF in a skin defect model accelerate cutaneous wound healing as the hMSCs transdifferentiate into the epithelium.PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE] Publication typeMeSH termsSubstancesFull Text SourcesOther Literature SourcesMiscellaneous
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .Keyboard Shortcuts?
Next menu item
Previous menu item
Previous man page
Next man page
Scroll to bottom
Scroll to top
Goto homepage
Goto search(current page)
Focus search box
Change language:
Brazilian Portuguese
Chinese (Simplified)
is_uploaded_file
is_uploaded_file & Tells whether the file was uploaded via HTTP POST
Description
bool is_uploaded_file
( string $filename
This sort of check is especially important if there is any chance
that anything done with uploaded files could reveal their
contents to the user, or even to other users on the same
For proper working, the function is_uploaded_file() needs
an argument like , - the name of the uploaded
file on the client's machine
does not work.
Parameters
The filename being checked.
Return Values
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure.
Example #1 is_uploaded_file() example
&?phpif&(is_uploaded_file($_FILES['userfile']['tmp_name']))&{&&&echo&"File&".&$_FILES['userfile']['name']&."&uploaded&successfully.\n";&&&echo&"Displaying&contents\n";&&&readfile($_FILES['userfile']['tmp_name']);}&else&{&&&echo&"Possible&file&upload&attack:&";&&&echo&"filename&'".&$_FILES['userfile']['tmp_name']&.&"'.";}?&
- Moves an uploaded file to a new location
for a simple usage example.
Note that calling this function before move_uploaded_file() is not necessary, as it does the exact same checks already. It provides no extra security. Only when you're trying to use an uploaded file for something other than moving it to a new location.Reference:
To expand on what nicoSWD stated about this function.Any script working with the temporary file $_FILES[]['tmp_name'] should call this function.In any case where the script is modified to unlink(), rename() or otherwise modify the file that IS NOT move_uploaded_file() will not have the upload checked.Likewise, most file operations are cached in PHP, therefore there should be minimal performance hit running is_uploaded_file before move_uploaded_file, since it will usually used a cached result for the latter.The security benefits outweigh the microsecond difference in performance in any event, and should universally be used as soon as the $_FILES array is first entered into an application. While there may not be an immediate issue, code evolves and could quickly change this fact.
As of PHP 4.2.0, rather than automatically assuming a failed file uploaded is a file attack, you can use the error code associated with the file upload to check and see why the upload failed.& This error code is stored in the userfile array (ex: $HTTP_POST_FILES['userfile']['error']). Here's an example of a switch:if (is_uploaded_file($userfile)) {& & //include code to copy tmp file to final location here...& }else{& switch($HTTP_POST_FILES['userfile']['error']){& & case 0: // possible file attack!& & & echo "There was a problem with your upload.";& & && & case 1: //uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini& & & echo "The file you are trying to upload is too big.";& & && & case 2: //uploaded file exceeds the MAX_FILE_SIZE directive that was specified in the html form& & & echo "The file you are trying to upload is too big.";& & && & case 3: //uploaded file was only partially uploaded& & & echo "The file you are trying upload was only partially uploaded.";& & && & case 4: //no file was uploaded& & & echo "You must select an image for upload.";& & && & default: //a default error, just in case!& :)& & & echo "There was a problem with your upload.";& & &}Additionally, by testing the 'name' element of the file upload array, you can filter out unwanted file types (.exe, .zip, .bat, etc).& Here's an example of a filter that can be added before testing to see if the file was uploaded://rejects all .exe, .com, .bat, .zip, .doc and .txt filesif(preg_match("/.exe$|.com$|.bat$|.zip$|.doc$|.txt$/i", $HTTP_POST_FILES['userfile']['name'])){& exit("You cannot upload this type of file.");}//if file is not rejected by the filter, continue normallyif (is_uploaded_file($userfile)) {/*rest of code*/
Just looked at what I posted again and found several mistakes of the major and minor sort.& That's what I get for posting before I finish my coffee.& This should work better (i.e. should work in the first place):&?php&& default: echo "There was a problem with your upload.";& & && $err_msg = "Unrecognized file POST error: ".$HTTP_POST_FILES['userfile']['error'];& & && if (!(strpos($err_msg, "\n") === false)) {& & & & && $err_lines = explode("\n", $err_msg);& & & & && foreach ($err_lines as $msg) {& & & & & & && error_log($msg, 0);& & & & && }& & && } else {& & & & && error_log($err_msg, 0);& & && }& & &&?&
to get the example to work on windows, youll have to add a line, that replaces backslashes with slashes. eg.: $filename = str_replace ("\\", "/", $filename);also, as someone mentioned, globalizing $HTTP_POST_FILES is a good idea ...&pre&/* Userland test for uploaded file. */function is_uploaded_file($filename){& & global $HTTP_POST_FILES;& & if (!$tmp_file = get_cfg_var("upload_tmp_dir")) {& & & & $tmp_file = dirname(tempnam("", ""));& & }& & $tmp_file .= "/" . basename($filename);& & /* User might have trailing slash in php.ini... */& & // fix for win platform& & $filename = str_replace ("\\", "/", $filename);& & return (ereg_replace("/+", "/", $tmp_file) == $filename);}&/pre&
The example brought out does not work as supposed to:function is_uploaded_file($filename) {& & if (!$tmp_file = get_cfg_var('upload_tmp_dir')) {& & & & $tmp_file = dirname(tempnam('', ''));& & }& & $tmp_file .= '/' . basename($filename);& & /* User might have trailing slash in php.ini... */& & return (ereg_replace('/+', '/', $tmp_file) == $filename);}It works only with files under ....4 or 5 kb, other files automatically get the size of 0 bytes. So something must be wrong here. Built-in is_uploaded_file() works good.
Here is my code for file handler, i hope it help to all:First a class to handler file upload:&?php& & define('UPLOAD_PATH', 'upload/');& & define('MAXIMUM_FILESIZE', ''); class FileHandler& & {& & & & private $file_types = array('xls', 'xlsx');& & & & private $files = null;& & & & private $filename_sanitized = null;& & & & private $filename_original = null;& & & & & & & & & & & & public function __construct($files)& & & & {& & & & & & $this-&files = $files;& & & & & & }& & & & & & & & public function setFileTypes($fileTypes = array())& & & & {& & & & & & $this-&file_types = $fileTypes;& & & & & & return $this;& & & & }& & & & & & & & public function setFileNameOriginal($filename)& & & & {& & & & & & $this-&filename_original = $filename;& & & & }& & & & & & & & public function fileNameOriginal()& & & & {& & & & & & return $this-&filename_original;& & & & }& & & & & & & & public function sanitize($cursor = 0)& & & & {& & & & & & $this-&setFileNameOriginal($this-&files['name'][$cursor]);& & & & & & & & & & & & $safe_filename = preg_replace(& & & & & & & & & & array("/\s+/", "/[^-\.\w]+/"),& & & & & & & & & & array("_", ""),& & & & & & & & & & trim($this-&fileNameOriginal()));& & & & & & $this-&filename_sanitized& = md5($safe_filename.time()).$safe_filename;& & & & & & return $this;& & & & }& & & & & & & & public function fileSize($cursor = 0)& & & & {& & & & & & return $this-&files['size'][$cursor];& & & & }& & & & & & & & public function extensionValid()& & & & {& & & & & & $fileTypes = implode('|', $this-&file_types);& & & & & & $rEFileTypes = "/^\.($fileTypes){1}$/i";& & & & & & if(!preg_match($rEFileTypes, strrchr($this-&filename_sanitized, '.')))& & & & & & & & throw new Exception('No se pudo encontrar el tipo de archivo apropiado');& & & & & & & & & & & & return $this;& & & & }& & & & & & & & public function isUploadedFile($cursor)& & & & {& & & & & & if(!is_uploaded_file($this-&files['tmp_name'][$cursor]))& & & & & & {& & & & & & & & throw new Exception("No se obtuvo la carga del archivo");& & & & & & }& & & & }& & & & & & & & public function saveUploadedFile($cursor)& & & & {& & & & & & if(!move_uploaded_file ($this-&files['tmp_name'][$cursor],UPLOAD_PATH.$this-&filename_sanitized))& & & & & & & & throw new Exception("No se consigui& guardar el archivo");& & & & }& & & & & & & & public function fileNameSanitized()& & & & {& & & & & & return $this-&filename_sanitized;& & & & }& & & & & & & & public function uploadFile($cursor = 0)& & & & {& & & & & & $this-&isUploadedFile($cursor);& & & & & & if ($this-&sanitize($cursor)-&fileSize($cursor) &= MAXIMUM_FILESIZE)& & & & & & {& & & & & & & & $this-&extensionValid()-&saveUploadedFile($cursor);& & & & & & }& & & & & & else & & & & & & {& & & & & & & & throw new Exception("El archivo es demasiado grande.");& & & & & & }& & & & & & return $name;& & & & & & & & & & }& & & & & & }?&Next a part of code to use the class&?phpif ($form_submited == 1){& & try& & {& & & & & & & & $file = new FileHandler($_FILES['excel_file']);& & & & $inputFileName = $file-&uploadFile()-&fileNameSanitized();& ...& & & & & & }& & catch(Exception $e)& & {& & & & die('Error cargando archivo "'.($file-&fileNameOriginal()).'": '.$e-&getMessage());& & }& & & & }?&
It isn't mentioned anywhere that I've seen, but $filename *is* case-sensitive on Windows.It means that while C:\Windows\TEMP\php123.tmp may have been uploaded, C:\Windows\Temp\php123.tmp was not.I found this out because I was using realpath() on the filename which 'fixed' the case (my Temp folder is in titlecase, not uppercase - thank you Vista).Anyways, the problem was that PHP used %TEMP% to determine the destination for the uploaded file, and %TEMP% used the all-capitals version of the path. Changing it to use titlecase instead + restarting Apache fixed the problem.
make use u got the enctype="multipart/form-data" in ur form tag otrherwise nothing works... took me two hours to find that out.......
Regarding the comment of info at metaltoad dot net@ 19-Feb-&?phppreg_match("/.exe$|.com$|.bat$|.zip$|.doc$|.txt$/i", $HTTP_POST_FILES['userfile']['name']))?&This will not work. It will, but not correctly.You shuld escape the . (dot) for the preg function,and escape the $ (dollar) sign for PHP, or usesingle-quoted string...The syntax should be (much shorter and neater):&?phppreg_match('/\\.(exe|com|bat|zip|doc|txt)$/i', $_FILES['userfile']['name']))?&
If your $_FILES and $_POST are empty, this can be due to- the limit set by post_max_size in php.ini- the limit set by upload_max_filesize in php.iniUnfortunately the first limit is not reported back as an error code in $_FILES['error'].
Regarding topcat's suggested change, I am split on doing that.& I don't like showing users errors that may give them more information than they should have (or show that I haven't provided for that particular error).& But I want to know when there are errors that fall to the default case so I can fix my code.& What I will typically do is write them to the error log something like this modification to metaltoad's post (takes into account the possibility of multi-line errors which error_log doesn't handle well):&?php& & default: echo "There was a problem with your upload.";& & & & $err_msg = "Unrecognized file POST error: ".$HTTP_POST_FILES['userfile']['error'];& & & & if ((strpos($err_msg, "\n") === 0) {& & & & & & $err_lines = explode("\n", $err_msg);& & & & & & foreach ($err_lines as $msg) {& & & & & & & & error_log($msg, 0);& & & & & & }& & & & } else {& & & & & & error_log($err_msg, 0)& & & & }& & & &?&
if files are not getting uploaded and $_FILE array is empty ..and your code looks fine..then check php.ini file..the file_uploads option should be turned 'On' to allow file uploads. Turn it on and restart apache to have effect .
Just a little tip to info at metaltoad's comment:It's good practice to print error code when it can't be recognized:&& default: //print the error code& && echo "Unrecognized error code: ".$HTTP_POST_FILES['userfile']['error'];& &&

我要回帖

更多关于 patch successfully 的文章

随机推荐