致命的滑雪事故故gernot reinstadler

--&|&-----------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal54%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal89%sorted by: newI got about 45 minutes into it before I gave up. Something tells me this movie would be cool on shrooms or acid. I just couldn't get into it because the art style reminds me of those nonsensical children TV shows.
&Hey, everyone! Watch me fuck with this kid! It's going to be hilarious!&
That is ALWAYS the argument people make when false rape accusations come up. It's like saying that you shouldn't punish someone for falsely claiming to be a victim of attempted murder because then every real victim of attempted murder won't report it out of fear of retaliation.
If the person claiming rape has indisputable proof of rape or has zero proof of intentionally lying, then they have absolutely nothing to fear. The only people who should be afraid are the ones actually making up the false rape accusations. Saying that a real victim won't say anything due to fear is idiotic. Especially when we live in a society where false rape accusers are let off with nothing more than a warning.
Being a rape victim, it pisses me off that people make it up for attention. It pisses me off even more when people assume that real victims are too weak to speak for themselves.
It's all fun and games until physics shows up to ruin the party.
I actually believed him during the first two episodes. He was fascinating to listen to, and really didn't come off as this horrible killer. Dude is very smart and outsmarted a ton of people.
I honestly believed he was innocent until the LA murder was shown. The postcard to the police was a dead giveaway that he was behind it. Baffles me that he managed to get away with it for so long.
This is really important to note, as it somewhat explains the position of the plane in the picture. Although the weight of the plane shifted dramatically, the pilot should have been able to (carefully) take control and level the plane out. There are procedures in place for when an engine fails on a twin engine aircraft. Most planes will still be able to land safely, as long as the pilot is able to make up for the imbalanced lift and thrust. However, having an engine fail and losing an engine altogether are two completely different things. Even if he was at 20,000 feet, I personally don't think he would have recovered. There was too much damage done and the damage to the flaps was definitely the dagger in the heart. If he had working flaps he MAY have pulled it off, but it is highly unlikely - especially at the altitude the plane was at.
It's quite sad that ignorance costed the lives of so many. This was a totally unavoidable accident, and I can only imagine the fear those people had when they looked out their window and saw only the ground rushing up to meet them. Fuck.
Source: my dad used to be a pilot and was obsessed with cases like this. I remember him specifically talking about this flight in particular, and how fucked the pilots were.
Wow, thank you so much for your detailed response. I am going to try this out in the morning and attempt to clone him. Maybe I could figure out a way to keep cloning him. Every time he dies he is replaced with a new healthy Jeb. That would be quite efficient.
That's some Sam Rockwell shit.
Oh, that certainly could be the case. My statement is pretty bias on the fact that I've been to Mun many times, therefore I find it easy. The same can't be said for everyone though.
It sure took me a long time to get to Mun, and I actually landed on Minmus first because I made a sloppy orbit around Kerbin before trying to escape Kerbin's sphere of influence. I somehow managed to get a very short encounter with Minmus, and I took advantage of it. Ended up burning a ton of fuel but still managed to land with minimal damage. Ended up stranded there, but at least I got there. Took me awhile to rescue Bill from the purple giant as I had difficulty copying my previous fuck up.
I definitely sounded like a snob in boasting about Mun being simple and that anyone can do it. Didn't mean come off that way. Oh well.
Oh okay. I was kind of surprised by the 90 hours - but I forgot that you spend a large chunk of that just building a ship. I can now see why it would take that long, especially if you were tweaking it after every failed launch.
I don't mean to sound like an asshole, nor do I mean to diminish your success. I, personally, didn't find it that difficult to get to the moon and land. Sure it takes a few attempts to get an encounter, but once you do it shouldn't be too difficult to get captured. As long as you have enough fuel, batteries, and solar panels you should be able to pull off a round trip. It takes some planning, but it really shouldn't be as difficult as many people make it seem.
Minmus, on the other hand, was a bit more difficult. I mean, it's no Eeloo, but it isn't exactly easy.
You have a valid point, and that's a good question. To be honest, I don't find gore bothers me. I worked in a butcher shop for two years, and every time I see gore now all I think about is raw meat. It doesn't bother me because I'm so used to seeing guts and muscle.
As for the laughing thing - it has been a tick of mine since I was a child. I have a hard time acting normal in rough situations because I get anxious and uncomfortable quite easily. The only way I know how to deal with it is by laughing/smiling/joking. It doesn't feel good to laugh at the expense of others, but my shitty brain does it anyways because it doesn't want to be uncomfortable for two fucking seconds.
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure the force made his body jolt like that. I'm sure it played a part, but to me it looks like his muscles seize as the brain is destroyed. Kind of like that one recent video of a guy taking a shotgun slug to the head, blowing it apart. His muscles tense up for a brief moment, causing his arms to stretch out and posture until he dies.
I'm sure the force of the blast is enough to shake the body, but it also seems like his body is reacting to the sudden brain injury. He fences briefly before going limp, which means his body was reacting to at least some of the brain damage.
Not sure why you were downvoted. It was just a joke.
Oh, I guess I should mention that I don't blame the union - nor do I think the union had anything to do with the whole case. However, I do think the union could have done a lot more to help Dave, and they definitely should have been aware of the conflict of interest. It's an example of a union that doesn't care about the same people that they are supposed to protect. The system completely failed Dave, and he saw no other way out.
The union also happened to &lose& some of the paperwork he sent in, specifically evidence that proved that the union rep was married to the security boss - showing the conflict of interest.
However, Dave made the mistake of not having a second copy of his paperwork. He gave the union everything he had, and it took weeks for him to get the paperwork back. Once he got it back, he realized that at least 1/4 of it was missing. The union played dumb and said that they never received those specific pieces of evidence, and that they had returned everything he gave them. Some of the missing evidence was crucial - and it was needed for other evidence he presented them with. Without the missing evidence,
many other pieces became useless. The evidence needed to prove other evidence was gone, meaning his case became a lot weaker.
I'm not going to say you are wrong, and I don't want you to think I don't believe you. I just want to rule out any possibility of a &normal& explanation before heading into &paranormal& territory.
My number one concern is that these uncomfortable feelings might be coming from some electrical source that's emitting EMF. A lot of people are sensitive to EMF's, which can cause paranoia, confusion, fear, uncomfortable feelings, as well as actual physical symptoms like goosebumps.
EMF can come from light sources, power boxes, wiring, outlets, etc. If something has electricity, it's pumping EMF. This is the most likely explanation for those feelings you have.
The next concern is the sleep paralysis. It's generally well known that there is no connection between sleep paralysis and the paranormal. Any hallucinations or strange feelings stem from the paralysis itself. However, if you are feeling uncomfortable from EMF, I wouldn't be surprised if it helped trigger the paralysis, or intensified the hallucinations.
With all of that said, let's assume it is a paranormal occurance. In this case, there are at least two things to help ease your mine and calm the spirits. The first thing to do is talk to them. Talk to them like you would talk to your best friend. It might feel weird talking to yourself, but it might lead to communication from them via bangs or knocks or what have you. You could even record these conversations and see if anything plays back on the recorder afterwards.
If you truly feel uncomfortable, one thing that has been used over and over for centuries is the burning of white sage. It's a little difficult to find but if you have any new age religion or occult stores, they normally carry those kinds of things. The occult store might also try and get you to buy crystals or pendants to help protect you from bad energy - however, there is no evidence to suggest they do as advertised. The same could be said about white sage, but it's been a crucial element of cleansing for the occult for as long as the idea of spirits/demons/etc have been around.
The way you use white sage is lighting one end with a flame, blowing out that flame, and walking around the &haunted& area while the smoke from the sage &cleanses& the area. The sage will act like incense, smoking profusely well after the flame is blown out. While sage-ing the place, you could also repeat prayers from whatever religion you are comfortable with. Hail Mary works fine, I'm sure.
Once you have saged the place and said a few prayers, you should see a decline in activity or weird feelings. If you don't, repeat the process until you feel it's safe to stop doing so. I'm sure the occult store will have other items for you to use, but don't get caught up in crystals and pendants - they are expensive pieces of junk. Hell, they probably work just as well as the sage - depending on your beliefs.
I should warn you that burning white sage smells like marijuana. Like, big time. If marijuana had an Italian cousin, it would be white sage.
Oh, I agree. Being brave and doing the right thing are two completely different things. His suicide left a family without a father and husband. Four kids will grow up without a dad because their dad permanently solved a temporary problem.
I don't think he did the right thing, but I can't blame him for doing it either.
You are definitely right. His biggest mistake was believing it was a solid case. The company's lawyer pretty much picked his evidence apart, which might not have happened if he had a lawyer on his side. From what I heard, it was a legal bloodbath.
I also agree that Dave was unstable. Anyone who thinks suicide will help their family has to be unstable. While his family is financially sound now, he left behind a widow and four children who will never forget what he did. The amount of guilt and pain they face far outweighs their previous financial problems.
As much as I'd hate to see Dave labeled as a murderer, I would have to agree. If anyone deserved to kill our boss, it was him. I would have helped him hide the body.
I think it varies from one insurance company to another. His policy stated that you won't be paid out if you commit suicide within 2 years of obtaining the insurance. He had the insurance for most of those 27 years, which meant his suicide had no impact on the payout.
I was going to leave out the suicide, but it seemed important to note. I personally blame the company for his death. He killed himself so that the life insurance would pay off the debt and leave his family with a large sum.
Unfortunately he decided to go without a lawyer, which might be why he lost. Several folks told him to take it to the labor board so that they could fight for him, but he was stubborn and truly believed that he had enough evidence to make it an open and shut case. A good portion of his evidence ended up being thrown out, and the security company brought their A game. The lawyer the company used just so happened to be one of the co-owners of said company, which is fucked up itself. I'm not sure what evidence the company had, but it must have been enough to discredit the employee. He was flabbergasted when the judge awarded the company instead of him.
Everything about the case seems super fishy, in my opinion. There were too many pieces of evidence that showed foul play on the company's end. Why that evidence was ignored and/or thrown out remains a mystery. The owner must be one hell of a lawyer.
No kidding. I have no idea what was going through that judge's head when they made the decision to ruin a guy's life. The event led to several workers (myself included) quitting on the spot.
There is one good thing out of all of this: the company went bankrupt a little over three months ago. So, that's cool.
I worked for a security company that was unionized. Our union rep was married to the security boss. The security boss broke union rules and labor laws like it was going out of style. If you tried to report her to the union rep, he would tear up your report and bring the boss in. They would regularly threaten employees with slander/libel lawsuits if they tried to report them to the union.
One man worked for them for 27 years, and I became good friends with him. He was a great family man who worked two jobs just so his family could survive. I helped him with bills many times, as our work schedule changed often - meaning you lose hours and money.
Anyways, he bypassed the boss and union rep and went straight to the union. He had emails and all sorts of paperwork that he had collected over the years, and intended on giving them to someone within the actual union.
Four days after handing this bundle of information in, he was called into the boss' office and fired for not following protocol. In order to file a complaint you had to send the complaint to both the boss and union rep for approval. They never approved them and usually destroyed reports. He told them that he would take them to court, and they threatened him with a libel lawsuit.
Unfortunately, this story doesn't have a happy ending. He sued, they counter-sued. He lost, they won. He was forced to pay them somewhere around $50,000, as well as court costs. He had to sell his house and ended up moving into a one bedroom apartment with his wife and four kids. He killed himself last May.
EDIT: I should note that he committed suicide so that his life insurance would pay off the debt and leave his family with enough money to survive until they could get back on their feet. It is extremely sad that he felt that it was his only option, but I respect him deeply for being brave enough to do that - just so his family has a shot at making it in the world. I wish he could have found another route, but unfortunately it's too late. His family is doing pretty good considering - they even found a small home to buy, and last I heard they were all doing well. It's a shame he isn't around to see that. RIP Dave.
It's more of a coping mechanism, or nervous tick of sorts. I say and do things that are extremely inappropriate, but I do it anyways because I am either uncomfortable or nervous. I'm sure there are other folks around her that do the same. Although I'm sure there are some people who really do find amusement in death.
I'm not amused by death, but I might laugh nervously anyways.
8 and a half years for attempted murder? Seriously? A girl will live her life in fear, never fully trusting any man she is with. Not to mention having to live with the (unnecessary) guilt of indirectly causing her brother to become disabled.
I do kind of worry whether or not her parents blame her, or are ashamed of her for dating a white man.
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2015 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from )
This article is about the skiing event.
For other uses, see .
downhill in a typical downhill body position
Downhill is an
discipline. Unlike the other
events, , , , and , which emphasize turning and technique, downhill is more about speed. Speeds of up to 130 km/h are common in international competition. Athletes must have an aerodynamically efficient tuck position to minimize
and increase speed.
The term downhill skiing is also used as a synonym for alpine skiing, both for the FIS sport and the recreational activity.
The rules for the Downhill were originally developed by Sir
for the 1921 British National Ski Championships. The 100 miles per hour (160 km/h) barrier was broken by
at the 2013 Lauberhorn World Cup, beating previous record of 98 mph, set by Italian Stefan Thanei in 2005.
A typical course begins at or near the top of the mountain on a
that is closed off to the public and groomed for the race. Gates are farther apart. The courses in the world's most notable ski areas are well-established and do not change significantly year to year.
The course is designed to challenge the best skiers in a variety of ways: skiing at high speeds, through challenging turns, shallow dips, flats, and small airs (jumps). A good course will have all these elements in it, as well as some jumps intended to complicate matters and thrill both the racer and the spectators.
Downhill racing suit
Equipment for the Downhill is different from the alpine events that are lower-speed. Skis are 30% longer than those used in , for more stability at high speed. They usually have rounded, low-profile tips rather than pointed tips. Ski poles are bent so as to curve around the body as the racer stays in a "tuck position" and may have aerodynamic, cone-shaped baskets. As in other alpine disciplines, Downhill racers wear skin-tight suits to minimize drag, and
are mandatory.
In an attempt to increase safety, the
season saw the
increased the minimum
radius for Downhill skis to 45 metres (148 ft) from 40 metres (130 ft), and impose minimum ski lengths for the first time: 218 centimetres (7.15 ft) for men, and 210 centimetres (6.9 ft) for women.
In all forms of Downhill, both at a local youth-level as well as the higher FIS international level, racers are allowed extensive preparation for the race, which includes daily course inspection and discussion with their coaches and teammates as well as several practice runs before the actual race. Racers do not make any unnecessary turns while on the course, and try to do everything they can to maintain the most aerodynamic position while negotiating turns and jumps.
Unlike Slalom and Giant Slalom, where racers have two combined times, in the Downhill, the race is a single run. Times are typically between 1:30 (1 minute, 30 seconds) and 2:30 for World Cup courses and must be over 1 minute in length to meet international minimum standards. Tenths and hundredths and, occasionally, thousandths of seconds count: World Cup races and Olympic medals have sometimes been decided by as little as one or two hundredths of a second, and ties are not unheard of.
The most successful all-time winners of
Downhill races are
of Austria (36 wins, 7 women's titles) and
of Austria (25 wins, 5 men's titles).
of the U.S. is currently dominant in woman's downhill racing with a lifetime total of 25 World Cup downhill wins.
In and some courses, such as the
course in , , and the
course in , , speeds of up to 150 km/h are common. Safety netting and padding are placed in worrisome areas where race officials anticipate crashes. Despite these safety precautions, the ski racing community is well aware of the inherent risks in Downhill skiing, for it is possible for racers to suffer serious injury or death while practicing or competing. Three deaths among World Cup racers in recent years in downhill training or during a race were those of Austrians
in 1994 and Frenchwoman
in 2001. Also in 2001, Swiss downhiller
was paralyzed in a high-speed crash and 1984 downhill gold medalist
suffered permanent brain damage that eventually led to a crippling stroke which left him unable to function without assistance.
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine (October 11, 2011). .
. Skidome.org.
International Ski Federation (FIS). . FIS Legends. Retrieved on: .
The Australian (December 05, 2011). . Retrieved on: .

我要回帖

更多关于 reinstadler 的文章

随机推荐