( )Mr. Black was late because he _____ his way . A. losted B.if i had my waylosted C. has lost D. lost

欢迎您,[][]
(您的IP:220.177.198.53)
目录资源搜索
类型筛选:
精品/普通:
地区筛选:
星级筛选:
ID:4-2298741
Unit 5 A circus in the park 课件1(26张)Unit 5 A circus in the park 课件2(15张)课件1Teaching aims1. Ss are able to use the past tense of “be”.2. Ss can ask and tell each other about the places.3.Ss can write a composition with the past tense of “be”.课件2Translation翻译:
13888.94KB
ID:4-2298737
一、 选择填空
) 1. Lee ________ his mobile phone at home.
) 2. _____ he ________ a good rest? No, he didn’t.
A. Do, had
B. Did, have
C. Did, had
D. Was, had
) 3. As soon as he ________, he ______ to his family.
A. arrived, writes
B. arrived, written
C. arrived, wrote
D. arriveds, write
) 4. Mr. Black was late because he _______ his way.
) 5. When _________ Lee ________ school this morning?
A. did, got to
B. did, get to
C. did, get
D. did, got
================================================压缩包内容:Unit 5 A Circus in the Park 习题.doc
同步练习/一课一练
本资料免点下载
ID:4-2298736
教学目标:Able to understand and read the new words: tasty, bad, good, snowy, spicy, week, yucky……Able to understand and read the text.Use "Where were you?", "I was….." to require what people did in past time.教学重点及难点:重点:Grasp new words.难点:Act out the dialogue.教学方法:解释法,对话法教学准备:A calendar, some word cards, tape, etc. 教学步骤:Step 1 Warming up1. Greetings2. Sing English songsStep 2 Presentation and drill1.
Show a calendar.
T: What day is it today? / How many days are there in a week? What are they?================================================压缩包内容:Unit 5 A Circus in the Park 教案.doc
同步授课教案
本资料免点下载一般过去时问题,1.Lee ________ his mobile phone at home.A.was left B.has left C.had left D.left 2.______ you _______ me?I thought I ________ you calling me.A.Did,call,heard B.Have,called,heard C.Have,called,have heard D.Were,call,heard3.As soon as he ________,he ______ to his family.A.arrived,writes B.arrived,written C.arrived,wrote D.had arrived,write4.Mr.Black was late because he _______ his way.A.losted B.had lost C.has lost D.lost 5.How long _________ you _______ here?A.did,study in B.have,study C.have studied D.has,studied 我要原因,完整的解析,好的追分,谢我要解析
fdfkjnh245
1 D2 A3 C4 D5 C因为标题是一般过去时问题,所以都选一般过去时喽,只有第五题,how long很明显的现在完成时,所以选C
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.D叙述过去一个事实,用一般过去时。只有D符合A是被动语态。B 是现在完成时。C是过去完成时 2.A.
扫描下载二维码一般过去时态专练_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一般过去时态专练
上传于||文档简介
&&一​般​过​去​时​态​专​项​练​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历