Tell me what can I do to loving you
Tell me what can I do to loving you
告诉我,我该怎样才去爱你.
告诉我做什么来爱你
告诉我我能做些什么事来爱你
"Tell me what can I do to loving you?"的意思是"告诉我我能做些什么来爱你?"
告诉我我要怎样做才是爱你
告诉我,我该怎样才去爱你
请告诉我,要怎样做,才能爱你不够英语翻译you are my everything and I need you to know Ijust can't naiting for a moment and I love you so I will love you loving you all day and the all right just wanna see you face tell me what I should I do to loving you tell me what I can I do metting you 谁能翻译这段_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译you are my everything and I need you to know Ijust can't naiting for a moment and I love you so I will love you loving you all day and the all right just wanna see you face tell me what I should I do to loving you tell me what I can I do metting you 谁能翻译这段
you are my everything and I need you to know Ijust can't naiting for a moment and I love you so I will love you loving you all day and the all right just wanna see you face tell me what I should I do to loving you tell me what I can I do metting you 谁能翻译这段话?求大神…………
在我脑补后得出:你是我的所有,我无时无刻不在想你,我喜欢你,我会爱你一生一世.告诉我该怎么爱你,让我知道我要如何做才能遇见你
小学生写的英语吧。。错误百出,语法混乱,意思老土没有新意。。
小学生写的英语吧。。错误百出,语法混乱,意思老土没有新意。。对不起,我觉得Iyy1015的评价太到位了,借用一下。
你是我的一切,我需要你知道可以不耐听Ijust了一会儿,我爱你,所以我会爱你爱你每一天的所有权利,只是想看看你的脸告诉我,我应该怎么做才能爱你告诉我能做什么我不摊派
你是我的一切,我需要你知道我不能再等一会了,我爱你,所以我将爱你爱着你一整天,没事就想看到你脸告诉我我应该我爱你告诉我我能做什么我见到你。
你是我的一切,我需要你知道我不能耐听一会儿,我爱你,所以我会爱你,爱你每一天,都只是想看到你的脸,告诉我该做什么来爱你告诉我怎么做遇到你
这段意思也只是一些听惯了的土到不能再土的情话了。
您可能关注的推广what should i do for letting you love me?这个句子正确么?不正确怎么改?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
what should i do for letting you love me?这个句子正确么?不正确怎么改?
这个句子正确么?不正确怎么改?
what can/should I do to make you love me 个人觉得这样表达会好一些……let太奇怪了……Feed & Updates
Enter your name and email address below to get news, updates, and more...
Popular Posts
Recent Posts
Recommended Resources
For women only:
As Seen On:
By Dr. George Karanastasis
What to do when your ex girlfriend texts you? This question comes up a lot and the answer is not that straightforward. It really depends on what you want from her.
For example, do you want to just be friends? Want nothing to do with her? Or do you want her back?
Whatever the case may be, let’s go over each scenario in a little more detail so you can figure out your next step…
1. If you want nothing to do with her then it’s pretty obvious what your next move should be: ignore her… or let her know never to contact you again.
2. If you want to remain friends, text her back to see how she’s doing - or even get together at some point.
3. Now, if you want to get her back, then things get a little more complicated. In this case, you have two options (both of which depend on what has happened since your breakup):
If your ex girlfriend texts you (for the first time) after a period of no contact (NC) - then you should respond to her… but not immediately. Let some time go by until you write back. After all, you don’t want to give off the impression that you’ve been waiting by the phone to hear from her. Furthermore, you should keep the message brief. It should be ‘bait’ to get a longer conversation going - not your life story.
If you’re already in contact with your ex (i.e. you’ve gone through a period of NC and now you’re ramping
things up to get back together) you should ‘mirror her’ in every way. Here’s what I mean by that: if she takes several hours to get back to you, then you should do the same. If her messages are short and to the point, yours should be the same
(for a more detailed explanation of this ).
By taking this tactical approach to your ex girlfriend’s texts, you’ll be making small (albeit productive) steps towards one thing: reconciliation. And with a little patience and persistence, soon enough you’ll accomplish your goal.
Popularity: 43%
Want To Get Your Girl Back?
Do not attempt anything until you read these 6 tips (it could push her further away)...
Enter your name and best Email below to get them sent to your inbox & instantly:
Best Email:

我要回帖

更多关于 what love can do 的文章

随机推荐