热门话题作文
Copyright & 2012
All Rights Reserved.美丽的烂柯山作文 300字-400字-作文网
300字-400字小学生作文:美丽的烂柯山作文
美丽的烂柯山作文 300字-400字 文/朱海铭
美丽的烂柯山
在我的家乡衢州,有一座风景如画、景色秀丽的烂柯山。这里山清水秀、鸟语花香、景色宜人。
春天里的一天,爸爸妈妈带着我去登烂柯山,远远看去,它象一座巨大的城堡。
走到山脚下,漫山遍野的映山红,一丛丛,一簇簇,一朵挨着一朵,把整山染成了红色;树木抽出新的技芽,长出了嫩绿的叶子;一片片的茶树林也显得更加娇嫩了,在春雷的呼唤和春雨的滋润下,笋芽儿一个劲地往上钻。
我们终于爬到了山顶,放眼望去,整一个化工城映入眼帘,高耸入云的合成氨塔,乌溪江在山脚下缓缓流淌,一幢幢高楼宛如一排排积木,粗粗的电杆之间连着一条条长得看不到头的细线,那一个个在细线之间的小黑点是什么?原来是一只只燕子,它们多像五线谱上的音符啊!
伴着鸟语花香,我们终于下山了,沿途听着妈妈讲述烂柯山的传说,感受着它的美丽,让我依依不舍。
美丽的烂柯山 朱海铭 300字-400字
>> 不是你想要的?去
浏览更多作文。<<
作文《美丽的烂柯山》约300字-400字左右,由网友自由发布,未经严格审核,如果侵犯了您的权利,请来信告知,我们会第一时间处理。同时欢迎各小作者来我们的作文网投稿发表您的文章,与同学们一起交流写作知识,分享成长点滴。
美丽的烂柯山 相关作文
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
中学生作文:
小学生作文:
中学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
小学生作文:
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved评论内容:不能超过250字,需审核,请自觉遵守互联网相关政策法规。写烂柯山的英语作文80词_百度知道
写烂柯山的英语作文80词
写烂柯山的英语作文80词
提问者采纳
 你就想想. Yellow River and Xiaoqing River are two major water ways. Those beautiful things attracted me very much, It’s also called “the city of springs”. Especially “the number one spring”,把英语部分抄下来不就是了吗. When I go fishing with my friends,然后. I also love the red autumnal leaves and winter’s heavy snow, I like to talk to people even though I don’t know them. Therefore, likes the city’s beautiful season’s changing, which is located south of Tai Mountain. When we finished. When you walk in the street. Jinan is a prosperous and long history city which is famous for springs, we usually talk to other people who are going fishing too,你在把你写的中文作文放入英语电子词典, we will see some rivers.My hometown is very beautiful and lovely, grass and trees everywhere. All the more I love its beautiful environment and kind people. There is a big river in the park, I love art very much. I am very active,点解翻译. It is the capital city of Shandong Province, especially when I sit on a stone near a river with springs. I love the rivers flowing in summer. I’d like to draw those things to keep in my mind, we usually go home with some little fish.It still enjoys great reputation for culture,然后. I also go to the spring park to do homework with my friends, I feel the whole world is very quiet and beautiful,如果是中文你会怎么写.During every summer vacation my friends and I go fishing and play with water. There are a lot of people living in this modern and civilized city, even though we don’t know who they are. I love my hometown, sometimes quiet and sometimes very active, you cannot fail to feel the vitality and prosperity of this city. The river is so clear that we can see the bottom. When I read it. And I usually like to go to the spring park to draw pictures of springs during summer vacation.I love the colorful flowers in spring,你先把它写成中文形式,你可以试试Jinan is my hometown, when I am older. We are working hard so as to make richer and more beautiful. You can see the flowers. This is me. So. The culture of the city let me love old poem very much. At dusk, you can feel the gentle wind touching your face and you can breathe the fresh air. So
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
烂柯山的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 描写景物的作文 的文章

随机推荐