关于寒假生活作文600字的英语作文130字带翻译

关于寒假生活的英语作文(带翻译的)
I live very happily today! In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremel...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码小学生我的寒假生活英语作文_作文300字_寒假作文_第一范文网
& 小学生我的寒假生活英语作文
小学生我的寒假生活英语作文
my winter holiday is very dull. i stay at home for most of time. sometimes i visit my friends and play basketball with them. sometimes we go shopping.
one day, we go to the kfc. we have hamburgers, chicken coke and french fries. we have sore throats. we go home and have a rest. then we feel better. we go and play computer games! how mad we are!
this is the only thing i can talk about in the holiday.
小学生我的寒假生活英语作文 相关内容:
My winter vacationduring the winter vacation, nothing is different for my life. i wake up 11 o'clock am everyday, after a washing, i have a good lunch with my parents....
“欢度春节”这些标语在电视机广告上经常可以见到,也正是这些标语为春节添上了欢喜的气氛。每个人都在春节前上街购物,买件新衣服,新鞋等等。而我也不例外。听说这意味着新的一年能换然一新,来一个好运。
寒假慢慢的飞远了,再也找不回来。留下的是我那欢笑和悲伤的时光,这毕竟是小学最后一个寒假,里面有我许多美好和快乐的事,它是永远也带不走的……夜,慢慢的沉下来。月亮高高挂在天空,这是多么安静的一个夜晚。
听,寒假的脚步……近了,近了,它正向我们走来,寒假真好!在寒假里,我有很多安排,就说其中一个吧――大年三十,我打算与我在杭州的亲人们――爸爸、妈妈、外公、外婆、大姨、姨父还有表姐一起度过。
我忘不了我生病那时的折磨,因为那种折磨让人难以承受,痛苦欲绝。但是,我在痛苦中挣扎时,母亲辛苦的照料着我,那艰苦的情景让我难以忘怀。 依稀记得那是一个寒风刺骨的冬天早上,我患了感冒。
在这近一个月的寒假里,大家肯定要经历一些有意思的活动,比如,到敬老院慰问老人、采果子,但我的“有意思”,大家可能没有经历过,那就是捡垃圾。 放寒假的第一天,我就来到老家绍兴,那儿正在创建全国卫生城市。
说到夏威夷,人们会不由自主地想到它的海滩美景、落日余辉。今年的除夕,我们正在美国夏威夷旅游。在那里虽然没有五彩缤纷、各式各样的烟花,没有那种张灯结彩、喜气洋洋的场景,但是我们在异国他乡过年也别有一番风味。
有一个人人都盼望的大假期,家家团圆吃年糕,吃年夜饭,放鞭炮。人们在鹅毛大雪中,在欢声笑语中迎新春,度过新春佳节,那就是寒假,我期待着这个美妙的假期。下雪啦!我正在家里望着窗外纷纷扬扬的雪花。
查看更多>>英语作文大全:寒假生活
来源:  17:47:05 【】 
精心整理了“英语作文大全:寒假生活”,望给大家带来帮助!
  A blackout
  It was a very busy evening, I was doing my homework at my home. My father was writing a composition in the study room. My mother was interested in Shanghai opera. She was watching a Shanghai opera contest. the apartment was very quiet. Suddenly the light went out. It was a blackout, but I liked it very much. It came and I didn’t have to do my homework. We went to the living room very slowly. After 5 minutes, we all sat in the sofa. It was a lucky, fortunate day. I said that let’s held a concert. My parents aGREed with me. I took out some candles and lighted up. We were singing, laughing and talking. We had a really good time. But while I was singing, the light suddenly turned on. Oh, my God. My father went back to his room went on writing. My mother turned on the TV and said to me “Dear, do your homework!” I felt very frustrated. I sat at the desk and thought I hated light. I hoped there would be a blackout the next day. I thought I would enjoy myself more and more. I went into a dream……1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。