我叔叔离开香港喊叔叔已经两年了英语翻译

我的叔叔没有像大多数人一样经历过那段非常困难时期 的翻译是:My uncle is not like most people have experienced the very difficult period 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我的叔叔没有像大多数人一样经历过那段非常困难时期
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My uncle did not like most people experienced a very difficult period of time
My uncle is not like most people have experienced the very difficult period
My uncle is not like most people have experienced the very difficult period
My uncle was not just like most people have experienced a very difficult period that paragraph
My uncle has not looked like the majority people equally to experience that section of extremely rough period
相关内容&a在二战中 In World War II & athe right merchandise in inventory?” 正确的商品在存货?” & a他对踢足球感兴趣 He to plays the soccer to be interested & a↗沙?叮?熊↖ ↗のShaの?ding ?のXiongの↖ & a价格竞争 Price competition & a过去的将一去不复返 The past will never to return & astreet beat 街道敲打 & aLater on, a beautiful seagull appeared in the seabird worker team. She was Girl Seagull. 稍后,一只美丽的海鸥出现于海鸟工作者队。 她是女孩海鸥。 & agive away time 给时间 & a我发现对我来说学好英语是不容易的 I discovered learns English to me is not easy & a睡了一下午.现在不困了吧. Has rested for an afternoon. Now is not stranded. & a我们这经常会有美国的女孩过来玩 Our this can have US's girls frequently to play & aI'm satified with my school. 我是satified与我的学校。 & a你说我们在一起就不会分离,可最后的伱还是离开了 You said we in cannot separate together, but final 伱 left & a摘要:为研究发酵床养殖法对肉猪育肥效果的影响,选择保育舍中日龄、体重相近,健康无病的三元杂交猪200头,采用随机单位组设计,分成2组,每组100头,每组5个重复,每个重复20头。第1组为对照组,按传统模式常规饲养;第2组为试验组,按发酵床养殖法饲养,饲养过程中对日增重、料重比等经济指标进行测定。结果表明:试验组的日增重、料重比均明显好于对照组;试验组比对照组每头猪多增加经济效益178.36元。因此,发酵床养殖法对肉猪育肥效果显著。 Abstract: In order to study the fermentation bed cultivation law to the meat pig fattening effect influence, the choice care whole family date age, the body weight are close, the health not gets sick three Yuan hybrid pig 200 heads, use the stochastic single byte design, divides into 2 groups, each
& adear all, I go to hospital now, call me pls if anything! 亲爱所有,我现在去医院,告诉我pls,如果任何东西! & a你试着接受一下 You try to accept & a你明天就开始工作方便吗 You will start tomorrow to work the convenience & ayour
city 您 城市 & aEmail address verified 电子邮件核实了 & abe healthy 是健康的 & a我现在不想谈恋爱,我们这样就很好了 I do not want to be in love now, we very were like this good & a你怎么处理你的难题 How do you process your difficult problem & amake sure. 确定。 & aYou are so beautiful! 您很美丽! & aHe told me that be had on inportent party to attend that night 他告诉了我有在inportent党出席那夜 & a但由于最近我一直忙于期中考试未能及时回信 But because I continuously was busy with the midterm examination not to be able recently to reply in writing promptly & a要是某一天我突然出现在你的面前,你会不会特别的惊讶? If some day I appear suddenly in yours front, you can special surprised? & al
don'n speak English
you speak chiese. l don'n speak English you speak chiese. & a过马路时 Crosses when the street & aSaelevel Saelevel & aYe are the salt of the earth Ye是地球的盐 & aarticle 1-Commodity 文章1商品 & a不会认输 Cannot admit defeat & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!MY HOME IS NEAR Please input the text which you need to translate! MY HOME IS NEAR & amost famous work of art 多数著名艺术作品 & a当我们面对一个陌生人时,微笑会拉近距离 When we facing a stranger, the smile can pull closer the distance & aexisting or coming before something else in time or position 存在或来在其他之前及时或位置 & a首页简介 Home page synopsis & aSun flower 太阳花 & a做你选择做的人 Is human who you choose do & aTo what extent do student affairs staff attend institutes and programs that address the student learning imperative? 在何种程度上学生事务职员出席对学会命令的学生演讲的学院和节目? & a微笑代表友好和善意,会让人感到温暖 The smile represents friendly and the good intentions, can let the human feel warm & aWould like to hold a person, cry 希望拿着人,啼声 & a我现在很想去法国,很多人说那里很浪漫 I very want to go to France now, very many people said there is very romantic & athere are many ways to exercise 有许多方式行使 & aI prefer travelling methods that are both environmental and beneficial to me as well. 我更喜欢对我是环境和有利的旅行的方法。 & aWhat are some of the qualities you admire in your friends? 的某些是什么您在您的朋友敬佩质量? & aAbout some of my pro 关于我的一些外形 & awhich stop is your house 哪中止是您的房子 & a爱不一定要轰轰烈烈,也可以细水流长。 Likes not necessarily having to be imposing, also may the thin current of water be long. & adissppeare into the distance dissppeare到距离里 & a这个屋子里那是有众多的人,书的数目也很大 In this room that has the multitudinous people, the book number very is also big & aMy name am Hao Yingqi, graduates in 24. Was honored extremely arrived Baoding in the one, I could study the cultural knowledge diligently in later day, I liked dancing, started from three years old to study the dance, this also was my special skill. I like becoming friends, like the frank person because I am also same. 我的名字上午郝Yingqi,毕业生在24。 在那个被尊敬了极端到达了保定,我能在最新天努力地学习文化知识,我喜欢跳舞,开始从三年学习舞蹈,这也是我的特别技巧。 因为我也是同样,我喜欢成为的朋友,象坦率的人。 在最新研究生活中希望罐头以同学友好一起是,我的特别技巧装充分的显示于罐中。 & a我的叔叔没有像大多数人一样经历过那段非常困难时期 My uncle has not looked like the majority people equally to experience that section of extremely rough period &才子不才0475
a:你假期干了什么,吴明b:我去香港看我阿姨叔叔了a:哇哦,然后呢,你们干了什么?b:我们吃了很多东西.我相信,我们一天至少吃五顿饭.香港的食物太美味啦!我胖了5磅.a:哈哈,香港的食物的确很好吃.还干了别的事吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2014年初二下英语-翻译
题目数 86 道题
技能数 3 个
已售 67 份
翻译->汉译英,初中
翻译->汉译英
翻译->英译汉
翻译->汉译英
翻译->英译汉
我们计划去北京,但还没决定何时去。We are planning to go to Beijing, but we haven’t decided __________ __________ __________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
完成句子 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分)【小题1】 汤姆对自己的学习非常严格要求,以致于关注课本中的任何细节。Tom is so _____ any details in the textbook.【小题2】 搬家后,你和你的新邻居相处融洽吗?Do you _____ your new neighbours after moving house?【小题3】听起来是个不错的房间,能不能让我仔细看看?It sounds like a nice room. Can I _____ it?【小题4】她总是以问题的形式和我争辩。She always ____________________________ questions【小题5】 玛丽宁愿与别人分享她的快乐,也不愿炫耀自己的成功。Mary would rather _____ her success.【小题6】我希望将来我的学校以我为荣。I hope our school will _____.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】Kitty去香港2个月了。_____________________________________________________________________________【小题2】我们俩已经不可能像过去那样经常见面了。_____________________________________________________________________________【小题3】我们每周使用电子邮件来互相交流。_____________________________________________________________________________【小题4】Kitty已决定如何处理这些书了吗?_____________________________________________________________________________【小题5】她说:“活到老,学到老。”
参考答案:
题目解析:
句子翻译(共5小题;每小题2分,计10分) 【小题1】你不原谅他人的错误,真是愚蠢。
________________________________________________________【小题2】扬州园林(Yangzhou Gardens)不仅在中国出名,而且在全世界也很有名。
_______________________________________________________ 【小题3】我认为不是每个人都喜欢三明治。
________________________________________________________【小题4】我不知道怎么去那儿。
_______________________________________________________ 【小题5】我们一直到他回来后才讨论问题。
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】 顺便问一下,昨天你交家庭作业了吗?____________________, did you __________________ your homework yesterday?【小题2】这只猴子足够聪明,用毛毯把火扑灭了。The monkey was __________________ to ________________ the fire with a blanket.【小题3】 请不要再嘲笑你的同学了,你应该与他们和睦相处。Please don’t ______________ your classmates _______________. You should get along well with them.【小题4】他过去常常整夜玩电脑游戏,但现在他宁愿把时间花在功课上也不上网了。He _____________ play computer games all night, but now he _____________ spend
his time on his lessons than on the Internet.【小题5】吃太多的巧克力会令我们更容易发胖吗?Does eating too much chocolate __________ easier _____________ to get fat?
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】香港的天气跟北京大不一样。The weather in Hong Kong ________________________________________ in Beijing.【小题2】鱼儿睁着眼睛睡觉.Fish __________________________________________________________________.【小题3】他既是我最好的朋友又是我的邻居。He is ____________ my best friend ____________ my neighbour.【小题4】那些球迷在会场里见到梅西时太兴奋了,他们平静不下来。The fans were_____ when they saw Messi in the hall【小题5】自从我十五岁后,就习惯于帮着母亲做家务事。I_____ my mother with the housework since I was fifteen
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据情景提示,用恰当的短语或句子填空。(每空2分,共8分)你的同桌因弄坏你的MP5而深感抱歉,你客气地应答:【小题1】It _________________________________________________--------------_________________--__-_. 你想知道你的朋友多久去一次象棋俱乐部,你可以这样问他:【小题2】__________________________________________________________ the chess club?你在写作业,而你的弟弟Jerry把电视声音开得很大,你提醒他:【小题3】Jerry, ___________________________________________________________ the TV?你想告诉你北京的朋友,厦门是个观光的好地方,你可以这样说:【小题4】Xiamen _______________________________________________________________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
完成句子(共 10 分,每小题 2 分)根据中文意思完成句子。【小题1】我为我的错误感到抱歉。I _______ my mistake.【小题2】你看上很累,你最好休息一下。You look very tired, so _______ have a rest.【小题3】我们正忙着为毕业生聚会做准备。We are busy _______ the School Leavers’ Party.【小题4】你不应该把你的旧衣服扔掉。为什么不把它们送给一些贫困的人呢?You shouldn’t throw your old clothes away. _______ some poor people?【小题5】对他来说照顾动物是很有意思的。_______ the animals.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据所给的中文意思完成句子,每空一词。【小题1】 当你遇到生活中的困难时,你应该把它们视为挑战。When you meet problems in your life, you should __________ them __________ challenges.【小题2】幸运的是,他母亲很有耐心,没有放弃帮助他。Luckily, his mother was very __________ and didn’t __________ up helping him.【小题3】球迷们期盼着2014巴西世界杯的到来。The football fans are _________ _________ to the coming of FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014.【小题4】吉姆今天早上上学迟到了,是因为他乘坐的公交车半路上出故障了。Jim was late for school this morning because the bus he took ________ ________ halfway.【小题5】 图书管理员告诉我,这本书我能借一周。The librarian told me that I could __________ this book for __________ days.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】我认为青少年应该远离网吧。I think _____should ______ ______ ______ internet bars【小题2】你知道上海世博会的票价是多少吗?Do you know _______ _______ _______ _______ the ticket for the World Expo 2010 Shanghai?【小题3】湿地不但为濒临灭绝的鸟类提供食物和栖息地,还能防止洪涝。Wetlands _______ _______ _______food and shelter _______endangered birds but also prevent flood.【小题4】刘子歌打破了世界纪录,我们为她感到骄傲。Liu Zige____ the world record We _____ _____ _____her.【小题5】令我们惊讶的是,他最后成功了。_______ _______ ________, he________ it in the end
参考答案:
题目解析:
句子翻译【小题1】我弟弟已经下定决心为慈善做点事情。【小题2】看太多电视对我们的眼睛有伤害。【小题3】我们的教室每天都打扫。【小题4】周末的时候,我通过听音乐来放松自己。【小题5】 Frank去德国出差了。
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意及汉语提示填空。【小题1】The old woman ____ ____ (感到寂寞) because of staying at home alone for a long time. 【小题2】You can ____ us ____ (打电话给……) when you get to Shanghai. We will meet you. 【小题3】____ ____ (起初), he didn’t like swimming at all. 【小题4】Mr. Zhao is very ____ ____ (对……严格要求) us. He often makes us do a lot of homework. 【小题5】Liu Mei is not a child any more. She can ____ ____ (处理) her own business(事情).
参考答案:
题目解析:
将下列句子译成英语,并将所译句子写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。【小题1】英式英语与美式英语有点不同。______________________________________________________________________________________【小题2】我们迫不及待地想知道考试结果。______________________________________________________________________________________【小题3】我怀疑那个活动是否值得参加。______________________________________________________________________________________【小题4】不要熬夜,否则你会在课上打瞌睡。______________________________________________________________________________________【小题5】David如此爱好阅读以至于他每天在这一方面花一小时。
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】 Neil的家在Sunny Garden以南两公里处。_____________________________________________________________________________【小题2】生活在像那样的街区很不错。_____________________________________________________________________________【小题3】通常他的父亲开车送他去学校。_____________________________________________________________________________【小题4】他经常参加一些类似为需要帮助的孩子筹钱的活动。_____________________________________________________________________________【小题5】同学们想要推荐Neil获得今年的“最佳学生奖”。
参考答案:
题目解析:
Now some women in the USA join Mother’s Camp to spend their weekends.There,husbands and children are not allowed.Why would a woman want to take a vacation without her family?Some women say【小题1】他们需要时间独处。At Mother’s Camp a woman has room to herself.She can sleep ,read or watch TV, 【小题2】it is a good place where no one will bother her.No children will ask ,“Mom,what’ for dinner?”No husband will says, “Oh,dear,I can’t find any clean socks. ”In the United States,working wives do about 75% of the housework. 【小题3】Many of them have a full-time job outside and then have a second job at home--taking care of their families.These working women say one of their biggest problems is housework.Many of their husbands say they want to help.But then they burn the rice or they can’t find the pans.【小题4】They ask so many questions that their wives decide to do the job themselves.Some women go to Mother’s Camp just to get a break from housework.For two days they don’t cook,they don’t clean, 【小题5】她们不要照看他们的孩子和丈夫.What do they do?They enjoy warm,sunny weather,walking,swimming or boating in a clear blue lake and sing songs around the campfire.They have a really wonderful vacation at Mother’s Camp.
参考答案:
题目解析:
你们自己算出了这道数学题。多么聪明的孩子啊!You’ve worked out the maths problem yourselves. __________ __________ children you are!
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】Peter过去常梦想环游世界。【小题2】仅有想法是不够的。【小题3】你必须思考如何将想法变成行动。【小题4】小小的变化可能起到很大的作用。【小题5】尽你的最大努力,你的梦想总有一天会实现。
参考答案:
题目解析:
呆在家里,直到你妈妈回来。Stay in your house __________ your mother __________ __________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据汉语意思完成下列句子。(每空一词)【小题1】我们种的树越多,我们的城市就会变得越漂亮。The______________trees we plant, the_______________beautiful our city will be.【小题2】即使他知道这个消息,他也不愿意告诉我。He won’t tell me about it_______________
__________________he knows the news.【小题3】这位老师为她的学生们感到很骄傲。The teacher____________________ very______________ of her students.【小题4】我姐姐总是花费整个周末在百货商店闲逛。My sister always spends the whole weekend____________
_______________in the department store.【小题5】不健康的饮食习惯使他的体重增加了许多。Unhealthy eating habits make him__________
___________ a lot.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】 他们避免谈论那个令人伤心的消息。They____________
__________ __________the sad news.【小题2】不要在公共场所吸烟。Don&t_______ _______ _______.【小题3】我太激动了,不能清楚地表达我的意思。I’m ________excited________ ____________my meaning___________.【小题4】很多病人看不起病。Many patients________
________ ________go to hospital.【小题5】他放弃了踢足球。He _______
______ __________football.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】 我们通过朗读来提高英语口语水平。We improve our spoken English _______________.【小题2】大卫总能想出一些好主意。Dave can always _______________ some good ideas.【小题3】 汤姆很友好,也很容易相处。Tom is very friendly and easy _______________.【小题4】 这个实验室是用来做医学研究的。The laboratory_______________ doing medical research.【小题5】 出乎他的意料,他的计划很有效。_______________,his plan worked out fine.【小题6】 艾米过去留着卷发,但是现在是直发。Amy _______________ have curly hair, but now she has straight hair.【小题7】 我妹妹比我更外向。【小题8】 当老师进来时,你们在干什么?【小题9】 五年后将会有更少的空闲时间。【小题10】 自从2000年以来他就住在这儿。【小题11】 你能告诉我银行在哪儿吗?(B)阅读下面短文,将短文中划线部分的句子翻译成中文,并将其答案写在答题卡的相应位置上。There is a big, beautiful country in South America. 【小题12】 It’s easy to see the country on the world map. It looks like a heart. It’s Brazil(巴西). Brazil is the biggest country with the most people in South America. It is a land with colorful culture.【小题13】 Brazil is a country that makes you want to dance. Carnival(狂欢节) is the best thing to show this. And you should never forget Brazilian soccer. Brazil has a famous soccer team and some great players.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短语翻译(每题1分,共10分)【小题1】参加比赛 _________________【小题2】一等奖 _________________【小题3】因---而感到骄傲_________________【小题4】倒数;倒计时 _________________【小题5】与……不同________________【小题6】在学校;上学_____【小题7】收到某人的来信_____【小题8】创作;编写 _____【小题9】迫不及待地_____【小题10】此时此刻
参考答案:
题目解析:
为了进一步美化校园,下个月会在学校种很多树。Next month many trees __________ __________ __________ in our school to make it more beautiful.
参考答案:
题目解析:
翻译下列词组或短语。【小题1】尽力做某事_______________________ 【小题2】寻求建议___________________________
【小题3】三个基本问题_____________________ 【小题4】跟某人说话_________________________ 【小题5】北京的人口______________________ 【小题6】.和……一样繁忙_____________________ 【小题7】越来越忙_________________________ 【小题8】通过电脑看比赛_____________________
【小题9】看起来漂亮_______________________ 【小题10】打篮球
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】——你们是如何彼此保持联系的? —— 我们主要通过邮件交流。【小题2】老师告诉我们什么时候上交家庭作业了吗?【小题3】游览中国园林最好的时间是在春天或秋天。【小题4】读书能够给我们开启一个全新的世界。【小题5】英国人总是排队等候因为他们认为在别人前面插队是粗鲁无礼的。
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】这位老人已经死了两年了。The old man __________________________________________________.【小题2】Tom太小了不能上学。Tom is __________young ____________________________.【小题3】“会成功吗?”我不停地问自己。‘_________ it be ___________________?’ I ____________________ myself.【小题4】我们希望你不要轻视这种工作。We hope you won’t ____________________________
this kind of work.【小题5】不要在公共场合大声说话。Don’t
参考答案:
题目解析:
Books are out best friends. They give us both knowledge and pleasure. With books, our life is interesting.84.Books are so great friends of ours that we can turn to them for help whenever we meet with difficulty.However, we should make use of books. As there are bond of different kinds, we should read them in different ways..In my opinion, some books are to be read carefully and we must think over and learn something from them. Some should be just looked through. There are a few books that we should never read, for they are not good for us.85.The most important thing that we must try to put what we learn from books to practice.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句子翻译 (共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分) 【小题1】我们都知道2月是一年中最短的月份。______________________________________________________________________________________【小题2】当我们到的时候,医生正在给他的腿动手术。______________________________________________________________________________________【小题3】下了如此大的雪以至于地面被雪覆盖了。______________________________________________________________________________________【小题4】她已经厌倦了什么?______________________________________________________________________________________【小题5】把孩子独自留在家里是很危险的。
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】运动不仅保持人健康,而且使人快乐。_____________________________________________________________________________【小题2】除非你告诉我真相,否则我无法帮你。_____________________________________________________________________________【小题3】现在有些家庭被允许有两个小孩。_____________________________________________________________________________【小题4】无论发生什么,请务必保持冷静。_____________________________________________________________________________【小题5】我从不怀疑扬州值得一游。
参考答案:
题目解析:
句子翻译(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)【小题1】我们已经习惯通过发邮件保持联系。【小题2】当我到达那里时,我忍不住拍起照来。【小题3】我从出生就一直住在这儿。【小题4】乘飞机去那花了我们三个半小时。【小题5】虎丘(Tiger Hill)你去过多少次了?
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】到目前为止,世界各国还没有就如何解决金融危机达成一致协议。_______
________,the countries all over the world haven’t been _______ _______on how to solve the financial crisis .【小题2】我认为电影《2012》中的预言不会成真。I _______ _______ the prediction in the movie 2012 will _______
_______.【小题3】散步有助于身体健康。________ _________you to keep in _________ _________.【小题4】身处困境的人更知道友谊的重要性。The people _______ ________ know ________about the ________of friendship.【小题5】Tom 宁可再等一个小时也不愿叫醒母亲,因为她太累了。Tom _______to wait for another hour _______ _______ ________up her mother .Because she was too tired .
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据所给汉语完成英语句子,每空一词。【小题1】我和他有点相似。I’m __________
_________ him.【小题2】我们需要想出一个计划。We should __________
_________ his old clothes to the charity.【小题5】我现在习惯住在这里。I’m used ___________
______ here now.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】如果不小心撞到别人了,你应该说声“对不起”。If you hit somebody _____ _____, you should say “sorry” to him/her.【小题2】当离开教室的时候,记得要随手关灯。Remember to _____ _____ the lights when leaving classroom.【小题3】昨天很多学生放弃他们的休息时间去街上做义工。Many students _____ _____ their spare time to do voluntary work in the street yesterday.【小题4】他太激动了,不能清楚地表达自己。He is _____ excited _____ express himself clearly.【小题5】在一些贫穷的国家,有些病人看不起病。In some poor countries, some patients can’t _____ _____ go to hospital.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】 该打扫教室了。___________________________________ clean the classroom.【小题2】 她太害羞了,都说不出话来了。She&s_________________________ speak.【小题3】如果你暑假来我校参观,我会带你到各处转转。If you come to visit my school this summer holiday, I&ll _________________________.【小题4】凯特用了三小时做好了复活节彩蛋。Kate_________________________ Easter eggs.【小题5】麦克等不及了要给汤姆打个电话,问他是否能参加他的生日派对。Mike_________________________ if he can take part in his birthday party.
参考答案:
题目解析:
完成句子 根据中文意思,用单词或短语的适当形式填空,完成句子。【小题1】在中国和西方国家,玫瑰被认为是爱情的象征.The rose ____________ a symbol of love in both China and some western countries.【小题2】为搜寻失联MH370已有超过25个国家加入了, 直到现在还没找到.Over 25 countries have joined __________________ the missing MH370 and we still can’t find it .【小题3】埃及金字塔是世界上最伟大的奇迹之一。The Egyptian pyramid __________________________ of the world.【小题4】过去我喜欢听音乐对体育一点也不感兴趣.I ______________________ music and wasn’t interested in sports at all .【小题5】你能告诉我在这种场合我该穿什么好呢?Could you tell me ____________________________ on this occasion ?
参考答案:
题目解析:
完成句子 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。 (本大题共 9 分,每小题 1.5 分)【小题1】请问你的电脑已感染病毒多久了?Could you tell me _____________________________________________?【小题2】他的成绩已经远远超出我的想象。His_____my imagination.【小题3】《舌尖上的中国》给电视观众们提供了一个近距离观察各种风味菜肴的机会。China On The Tough Tip provides the viewers __________________ dishes of different tastes.【小题4】 这些老照片常常使我想起30年前江阴的样子。The old photos often ________________________________________________30 years ago.【小题5】你知道那部《Need for Speed》是以3D的形式拍摄的吗?Do you know whether the film Need for Speed _____________________________ 3D?【小题6】工作时知道如何和别人相处是很重要的。It is important to know ________________________________when you are at work.
参考答案:
题目解析:
翻译句子【小题1】每年许多人在交通事故中受伤。【小题2】为什么不上楼并看一看呢?【小题3】桌子上有多少模型飞机?【小题4】他们正在寻找靠近我们学校的一间公寓吗?
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据所给提示完成下列句子。(共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,计 10 分)【小题1】这条裤子和你的皮靴子很配。The pair of trousers___________________________________________________. 【小题2】研究表明五分之一的学生在11岁之前有阅读困难。Studies show that one fifth of the students have_______________________________ by the age of 11.【小题3】为了保持健康,我们应该少吃点食物多做点运动。_______________________, we should ________________________________________________.【小题4】开始时路上的交通很拥挤,可是最后到了交通干道上就好多了。----------------------------_________________, there ___________________________ on the roads, but finally it got better when we were on the highway.【小题5】我们学校计划为贫困地区的学生们提供一些文具来帮助他们。Our school __________________________in poor areas by ________________________stationery .
参考答案:
题目解析:
句子翻译(共6小题;每小题1.5分, 满分9分)【小题1】
政府已经意识到了这个问题并且决定采取行动来改善形势。The government has already _____________________________________________ the situation.【小题2】Sandy多久一次用电脑搜素有用信息?_____________________ Sandy use her computer ____________________________________?【小题3】你能告诉我什么时候交作业吗?Can you tell me ________________________________________________________________?【小题4】我们去年后就没有见面了。We ___________________________________________________________________________.【小题5】繁忙的一天工作后,他们累坏了。They __________________________________________________________________________.【小题6】直到设法拽断了绳子,Gulliver才逃离了他们。Gulliver didn’t __________________________________________________________the rope.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】Simon 很谦虚,他从不炫耀。Simon is _____, he never
.【小题2】失之毫厘,谬以千里。A miss is_____.【小题3】你能告诉我彩虹有多少种颜色吗?Can you tell me _____ in a rainbow?【小题4】她的建议可能对你有帮助。Her advice may _____ to you.【小题5】穿绿色能使我们看起来更加的精力充沛。can make us _____.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】我小的时候,总是盼望着快点长大。【小题2】这只小猫太虚弱了,都站不起来。【小题3】她会邀请你去参加她的生日晚会吗?【小题4】我经常对自己说:“不要怕麻烦。”【小题5】他们尽力从船上救出了更多的人。
参考答案:
题目解析:
【题文】词汇【小题1】There are too many children ____( 咳嗽)in her class today【小题2】Ben is ___(躺)on the grass and enjoying the sunshine.【小题3】Everyone has two ____(脚)【小题4】.If you have a _____(胃疼),you should not eat anything【小题5】Can’t you see the__________ (标牌)”No parking ”at the corner?【小题6】A few ____(乘客)got on the bus just now【小题7】My sister is a ____(.护士)She works in a hospital.【小题8】Alice ________ (厌恶)to do the dishes, but she likes sweeping the floor.【小题9】Playing computer games too much is a ________(浪费) of your time.【小题10】My bike is broken. Could you ________ (借给)me yours, please?
参考答案:
题目解析:
翻译句子(共5小题,每小题2分,计10分)【小题1】沉迷于电脑游戏对青少年有不好的影响。Being crazy about computer games ___________________________________ teenagers.【小题2】对你的孩子不严格是很愚蠢的。It is silly of you_______________________________________ your child.【小题3】约翰过去周末常和他的朋友在网上聊天。John ____________________________ his friends on the Internet at weekends.【小题4】我认为游泳没有潜水危险。I ______________________________________ diving.【小题5】我们应该鼓励更多的人采取行动拯救这些濒危动物。We_______________________________ save these endangered animals.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】他勇敢地参加了特奥会。_______________________ to take part in the Special Olympics World Games.【小题2】他们跳舞跳的多开心啊!______________________________________ they are dancing !【小题3】那就是我们在寻找的男孩。That is _______________________________________________.【小题4】他们要到任务完成才会离开They __________________ until the task____________________.【小题5】我想知道你们多久才能到达这儿。I wonder
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据中文句子,将所给英语句子翻译完整。每空填1个单词。并在答题卡上将答案填写在对应题号的横线上。【小题1】一百年以后会发生什么?
_____①_____ will happen _____②_____ 100 years?【小题2】你多久锻炼一次。
_____①_____
_____②_____ do you. exercise?【小题3】有些著名设想没有实现。
Some famous predictions didn’t _____①_____
_____②_____.【小题4】你介意把音乐调低一些吗?
Would you mind_____①_____
_____②_____ the music?【小题5】你以前个子不高,是不是?
You used to be short,_____①_____
_____②_____?
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】 放弃
__________【小题2】与……相似【小题3】 一……就
__【小题4】 浏览;翻看
___【小题5】 觉得孤独
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】轮到他们打扫教室了。It’s _______ _______ to clean the classroom.【小题2】到目前为止,我学了大约1,500个英语单词。________ ________, I have learned about 1,500 English words.【小题3】晚饭后Elise经常和妈妈一起去散步。Elise often goes _______ ______ with her mother after supper.【小题4】杜斌盼望着观看下周的篮球赛。Du Bin is _______ _______ _______ watching the basketball match next week.【小题5】这家工厂有数千名工人。There are _______ _______ workers in this factory.
参考答案:
题目解析:
完成句子 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分)【小题1】
你清楚你父母结婚多久了吗?Are you clear how long _________________________________________?【小题2】
和即将到来的世界杯相比,南京的青少年更关注青奥会。_________________________ World Cup, the teenagers in Nanjing pay more attention to the Youth Olympic Games.【小题3】他们面临的任务似乎远远超出了他们的能力。The task they are facing ___________________________________ their abilities.【小题4】他们答应不将这个秘密说出去吗?Do they promise to ________________________________________________?【小题5】
彼得情绪不好, 没吃早饭就走了。Peter was _________________________________ that he left without having breakfast.【小题6】杰克足够坚强,不会轻易放弃拉小提琴的。Jack is strong ______________________________ practicing playing the violin easily.
参考答案:
题目解析:
完成句子 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。(本大题共6小题,每小题1.5分,共9分)【小题1】我们不该看不起环卫工人,他们在某种意义上是城市的天使。We should not ________________________ the cleaners and they are angles of the city in some ways.【小题2】中国在维护世界和平上一直扮演着重要的角色。China ____________________________ keeping peace all the time in the world.【小题3】去年,有人指控他闯入几家电脑系统。He _______________________________ several computer systems last year.【小题4】那些深受青少年喜欢的电影都是以3D形式制作的。Those movies which are popular with teenagers_____3D.【小题5】 请问,下一班公交车要多久才能到达这儿?Could you tell me _________________________________ here.【小题6】为了不误火车,我们已到达车站约半个小时。___________________________, we have been at the railway station for about half an hour.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【题文】将下列句子译成英语,并将所译句子写在答题卡上标有题号的横线上。【小题1】我不想太依赖父母。【小题2】起初我觉得这份工作很累人,但现在习惯了。【小题3】这场雨对比赛没多大影响。【小题4】他几分钟之内就会被送至医院。【小题5】只有全力以赴,我们才能学好英语。
参考答案:
题目解析:
完成句子(共10分,每小题2分)【小题1】你最好回家好好休息。You_________________and have a good rest.【小题2】 我和爸爸一样高。I’m _________________my father.【小题3】汤姆害怕狗。Tom _________________ dogs.【小题4】他昨天给我发了一封邮件。He _________________ yesterday.【小题5】公园很安静,我能听到鸟叫。The park was _________________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子,并将答案写在答题卷标有题号的横线上。(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分)【小题1】不仅这本书,而且那些杂志很值得看。Not only this book but also those magazines_______________________________________.【小题2】Jim告诉我Kate打电话打了有半小时了。Jim told me Kate __________________________________________________ half an hour.【小题3】这些数字标志着这次实验的成功。These numbers _______________________________________________________________.【小题4】孩子们不允许独自一人在河里游泳Children ________________________________________ in the river.【小题5】那部由一个新作家写的小说充满了恐怖与神秘。__________________________________________ is full of horror and mystery.【小题6】这套房子是如此的贵,很少有人能买得起。This house is so_____________________________________________________________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】不要忘记明天回复我的电子邮件。【小题2】李强在上学的途中帮助一位盲人过马路。【小题3】近来你和邻居相处得怎么样?【小题4】这部电视剧已经结束半小时了。【小题5】雷锋一生都致力于帮助那些需要帮助的人。
参考答案:
题目解析:
将下列句子译成英语,并将所译句子写在答题卷上标有题号的横线上。【小题1】多么可惜!洪水冲走了一个小村庄。【小题2】我们错过了末班公交车,只好走回家。【小题3】你知道她加入读书俱乐部多久了?【小题4】这些杂志不能带出阅览室。【小题5】请提醒孩子们在公众场合不要乱扔垃圾。
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】当熊猫20个月大的时候,就可以照顾自己了。When giant pandas are 20 months old, they can look _____ _____.【小题2】秋天,树叶变黄,成堆地掉在地上。In autumn, leaves turn brown and fall into ____ ____ the ground.【小题3】爸爸妈妈努力工作是为了给我们一个更好的家。Dads and mums work hard in _____ _____ give us a better home.【小题4】一阵恐惧穿过我的头脑,我告诉自己要冷静。A moment of fear went through my mind, I told myself to _____
.【小题5】我们希望同学们能理解学习的重要性。We hope that students can understand the _____ _____ study.
参考答案:
题目解析:
With the development of our country more and more people have cars. Many of them are business people. They often take part in many kinds of the parties. They drink at the parties and after that they drive. 【小题1】 Many accidents happen because the drivers drink. In our country, it’s not allowed to drive after drinking. Some drivers will even be sent into prison(监狱)if he drinks. 【小题2】.For our safety, I hope every driver must remember: Never drive after you drink and never drink if you drive.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】这个飞机场已经投入使用十年了。The airport_____for ten years.【小题2】当他听到这个好消息时,忍不住笑了。He _____when he heard the good news.【小题3】你梦想过开车周游世界吗?Have you _____by car?【小题4】我得按时完成这项工作。I _____ on time.【小题5】他们正在讨论去哪儿度周末。They are discussing _____?
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据所给提示将下列各句译成英语。(共5题,每题2分,计10分)【小题1】自从1月1号起,盐城新的地下商场投入使用。The new underground shopping center in Yancheng _____________________________since January 1st .【小题2】你能给我一些使他振作起来的建议吗?Can you ______________________________ on___________________________?【小题3】盐城市分为4个区,我从来没有去过盐都区。The City of Yancheng ___________________four districts. I________________Yandu District.【小题4】对于我们来说,在30天之内取得进步是真的有可能的。It’s____________________us to make progress _________________________________ .【小题5】茅山在我们镇以南5000米,现在爬这座山的人数越来越多。Mount Mao is 5 kilometers________________ our town. The number of the people climbing this hillis getting _______________________________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】今天谁迟到了?Who _____
_____ today?【小题2】我需要一张纸。I need a _____
_____ paper.【小题3】你越努力,收获越多。_____ you work,the more you will gain.【小题4】我认为按时吃药是很必要的。I think it necessary to _____
_____ on time.【小题5】不要担心你的英语,王先生会帮助你的。Don&t be _____
_____ your English. Mr. Wang will help you.
参考答案:
题目解析:
完成句子(共10分,每小题2分)根据中文意思完成句子。【小题1】 到课外锻炼的时间了。咱们出去吧。__________ after school exercise. Let’s go out.【小题2】 多用几种思路想想,怎么样?__________ thinking in some more ways?【小题3】 我昨晚直到11点才完成作业。I __________ my homework __________ 11:00 last night.【小题4】 如果你有学习上有困难,可以向我们求助。If you have any difficulties in your lessons, you can __________ from us.【小题5】 学好一门外语对我们的未来发展非常有用。__________ a foreign language well.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用所给的提示词将下列各句译成英语。 (共5小题,计10分)【小题1】自从结婚后,他就住在离他父母三个街区远的公寓里。He __________ in a flat three blocks away from his parents’ since he ___________. 【小题2】我已经很久没有和他联系了。I
__________________ with him _________________. 【小题3】我认为滑雪不是个好主意。I
_____________ it’s ---------------_________________________ to go skiing. 【小题4】不管怎样,生活不像以前那么困难了。 ___________, life is not __________________________.【小题5】去那儿的最佳时节是春天。___________________ go there is ____________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
翻译句子(10)【小题1】你有足够信心教我如何翻译这本书么?Are you
_________________________________?【小题2】我们花了三个半小时飞到了上海。It _________________________________ Shanghai.【小题3】这种汽车太贵我们买不起。________________________________
for us to afford.(买得起)【小题4】布朗先生已经成为图书管理员三个月了。Mr Brown _________________________________for three months.【小题5】在公共场所低声说话是好的行为。It is _______________________________________ in the public.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】 Andy 和Tom都去过长城。Not only Andy _____ Tom_____ the Great Wall.【小题2】 章子怡将在这部电影里扮演主角。Zhang Ziyi will _____ in the film.【小题3】近来,人们谈论最多的话题是食品安全问题。The hottest topic that people are _____these days is the food safety.【小题4】动作片中的打斗对学生有不良影响。Fights in action films _____ the students.【小题5】去年他被指控闯入数个电脑系统。He was_____ into several computer systems last year.
参考答案:
题目解析:
完成句子 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。(本大题9分,每小题1.5分)【小题1】不注意你在公众场合中的举止会使你很容易犯错。________________________ your behaviour in public makes it easy for you to make mistakes.【小题2】什么也阻挡不了我们和夺取我国领土的强敌作顽强斗争。Nothing can keep us ________________________ the strong enemies who want to rob us of our land.【小题3】我们所有人都认为让他受惩罚是不公平的。All of us thought it was unfair ________________________.【小题4】在那次地震后,你知道当地政府为那些失去家园的人们提供了怎样的场所安身?After that earthquake, what places do you know ________________________ those homeless people?【小题5】那位六十多岁的男子已经坚持献血三十多年了。The man ________________________ donating blood for over thirty years.【小题6】中国中央政府的记者招待会通常是问答的形式现场直播的。The news conferences of Chinese Central Government ________________________ asking and answering questions.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据所给汉语完成下列句子。(共5小题;每小题2分,计10分)【小题1】年轻人依靠父母是不对的。【小题2】他的日常习惯和你的相似。【小题3】这个女孩太害羞了,不能够清楚地表达她自己。【小题4】老师的话对这个女孩产生了很大的影响。【小题5】山区的很多病人支付不起去医院看病。
参考答案:
题目解析:
翻译句子(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)【小题1】这个问题太难了,我们不能回答。The question is __________difficult for us __________answer.【小题2】多么美丽而宁静的岛啊!_______ _______ beautiful and quiet island it is!【小题3】在周末,我经常和朋友们一起踢足球。I often ________
________ with my friends on weekends.【小题4】直到雨停他才回家。He _________ go home __________ it stopped raining.【小题5】这部电影太乏味了,以至于我看到一半就睡着了。The movie was so boring that I __________
________ halfway through it.
参考答案:
题目解析:
People in different countries and different places of the world eat different kinds of things. 【小题1】 Foods are cooked and eaten in many different kinds of ways. People in different countries eat at different times of the day. In some places people eat in other countries people eat three or four times a day. Scientists say that none of the differences is really important. 【小题2】 The important thing is what you eat every day.
参考答案:
题目解析:
阅读下面的短文,然后将划线部分句子译成汉语或英语。To many students, joining social media (社交媒体) “circles” is now more important than making new friends in real life. And it’s easy. If you have a cell phone, you can download apps. Sina Weibo, WeChat and QQ are the most popular among them.“I love to check my friends’ updates (更新).【小题1】 I also enjoy news and jokes shared on social media,” said Ou Wei, 14, from Hongling Middle School in Shenzhen. While enjoying these, Ou makes himself stay from real life. “I love playing the games on WeChat, but have no interest in playing flying chess with my classmates,” said Ou Wei.【小题2】 Zhang Le(张乐), 14, from No. 12 Middle School in Shanghai, said that social media has affected their normal life a lot. Recently his school held a basketball match, and a student hurt his leg.【小题3】大多数学生忙着发送关于这个事故的照片而不是帮助他。“I think they need to learn to balance their real and online lives,” said Zhang.【小题4】What worries parents and teachers is safety.“Many students are happy to tell their interests and personal information to their social media ‘friends’. 【小题5】 据报道这种信息可能会给他们带来危险,” said Han Songjun, a teacher at Hongling Middle School.For example, WeChat’s shake-shake function (功能) allows users to connect to other users close by. But police authorities warn about the risks of socializing in this way. “Be careful. Do not use the locating (定位) function in any app, do not give your name, and do not post the photos of your residential area (小区),” said Han.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句子翻译 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子 (本大题共9分,每小题1.5分)【小题1】学校为学生提供了良好的学习环境。Schools _____.【小题2】黄色是太阳的颜色,因此它会使你想到一个温暖的晴天。Yellow is the colour of the sun, so it _____.【小题3】这名职员已取得如此大的进步,老板对她很满意。The office worker _____ that her boss is very satisfied with her.【小题4】我想知道这部电影会让他想到什么。I wonder _____.【小题5】胡老师别无选择只能严格要求他的学生。Mr. Hu had _____ his students.【小题6】尽管闵慧芬身体很虚弱,但是她仍然坚持和癌症顽强抗争。Though Min Huifen was very weak, she still _____ cancer.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】照例,我们的英语老师微笑着走进了教室。_________, our English teacher comes into the classroom ___________________.【小题2】顺便问一下,你10岁时会做什么?_______________, What could you do at_______________________________ ten?【小题3】前几天他就决定不再玩电脑游戏了。He_______________ not to play computer games ___________________________.【小题4】不久爱丽丝小得足以通过那扇门了。Soon Alice was _________________________________________________the door.【小题5】许多家庭现在能够买汽车。Many families are ___________________________________________the cars now.
参考答案:
题目解析:
完成句子(答案填写在答案卷上)【小题1】在英语方面, 阅读和听力相比较, 我更擅长阅读。 In English, I’m ____________________ .【小题2】大家认为可能是Tom偷了东西。Tom _______________________________
the thief who stole the things.【小题3】他说他对汤姆很生气. He said he ___________________________________________.【小题4】她说这学期她物理学得很困难.She said that she __________________________ this semester. 【小题5】他问我们能克服这个困难吗?He asked ---------__________________________ .
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据所给中文完成句子翻译,并将其答案写在答题卡的相应位置上。【小题1】如果你每天练习说英语,你的口语就会提高。You’ll improve your speaking English ____________________________________every day.【小题2】.自从我离开丹东,我就没见到过我的老朋友们。I ___________________________my old friends since I left Dandong.【小题3】他说有人告诉他晚上不要外出。He said that he_________________________________go out at night.【小题4】.苏州是我去过的最美的地方。I have never been to a place that is_______________________________________.【小题5】.10年前这个院子里有一棵大树和许多花。______________________________________in this yard 10 years ago.【小题6】.当你长大的时侯,你会考虑为父母做些事情吗?___________________________________something for your parents when you grow up?【小题7】.我的书包太重了,我拿不动。【小题8】.我的三个表兄弟中,Jim是最安静的。【小题9】我发现赚钱很难。【小题10】昨天你为什么不去医院?【小题11】我进来时你在做什么?
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】我们应当总是保持我们教室干净,空气清新。We should __________________________ and the air fresh all the time.【小题2】 他们喜欢随着音乐跳舞。They are ________________________ music.【小题3】在孙杨五岁的时候,他就开始练习游泳。________________________________ ,Sun Yang started practicing swimming.【小题4】 努力地保持冷静是地震中所要做的最重要的事。Trying to stay calm is ________________________________ to do in the earthquake.【小题5】 农民工在城市建设中,扮演者重要的角色。Peasant-workers _______________________________ in building the cities.【小题6】我确信我们的祖国会越来越强盛。___________________________ our motherland will become stronger and stronger.
参考答案:
题目解析:
完成句子(共10分,每小题2分)【小题1】别担心,我一到上海就给你写信。Don&t worry. I&ll write to you _____ I get to Shanghai.【小题2】加强锻炼有益于你的健康。It _____ your health to take exercise.【小题3】我经常帮助杰克学英语。I often _____ Jack _____ his English.【小题4】昨晚直到父亲回来我才睡觉。I _____ my father came back last night.【小题5】学生们花了一个小时才算出这道数学题。It _____ the maths problem.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】他的父母出差已有半年了。【小题2】他觉得自己年龄够大了,可以照顾自己。【小题3】每周他通过邮件和父母保持联系。【小题4】粮食快吃光了,他不知道该怎么办。【小题5】这份经历对他的将来会有很大的影响。
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】扬州在过去的几年里发生了很大的变化。_____【小题2】他宁可住在乡下,也不愿意在城市里谋生。_____【小题3】我认为年轻人对老年人要有礼貌是非常必要的。_____【小题4】他无论到哪儿去,都随身带着笔记本。_____【小题5】 他无法证明案发时他不在案发现场。
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据所给中文完成句子翻译,并将其答案填在答题纸的相应位置上。(共16分,局部翻译每小题1分,整句翻译每小题2分)【小题1】.他放学后总是玩,而不是做作业。He is always playing after school ________________.【小题2】.因为大雨,他们推迟了运动会。They ________the sports meeting because of the heavy rain.【小题3】.你认识那个戴眼镜的男孩吗?Do you know the boy______________________________________【小题4】.你应该把灯开着看书。You should read
_____.【小题5】.外国人不习惯用筷子和匙吃饭。Foreigners _____________ with chopsticks and a spoon.【小题6】.在回家得路上,我偶然遇上了好朋友。On my way home, I met my good friend
_______【小题7】.大声的音乐让我紧张。【小题8】.如果我是一只小鸟,我就能飞。【小题9】.你能告诉我你的英语老师住在哪里吗?【小题10】.第一次遇见日本人时你应该鞠躬。
参考答案:
题目解析:
翻译下列句子(每小题2分,满分10分)【小题1】这条鱼已经死了三个小时了。_________________________________.【小题2】我们忍不住地和那些著名的足球运动员们拍照。_________________________________.【小题3】除了冬天之外,我们可以在任何季节去那里。_________________________________
.【小题4】当公交车以高速行驶时你不能下车。_________________________________.【小题5】在寒冷的雪天爬山是很危险的。_________________________________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据所给汉语句子,完成英语句子。每空填一词.【小题1】别吵闹,有人在睡觉。Don’t ____________. Someone is sleeping.
(make)【小题2】他在那部电影中扮演过重要角色。He ___________________ in that film.
(role)【小题3】我要带汤姆出去转转,让他振作起来。I want to take Tom out to________________. (cheer)【小题4】如果你们不自信,你们就会感到不安或紧张。If you are not _____________________, you may feel upset or nervous.【小题5】咱们回到讨论的要点上来吧。Let’s _______________ the main point of the discussion.
( get)【小题6】总之,我们应该自己解决这个问题。___________, we should solve this problem ourselves. (word)【小题7】请不要在这儿吸烟以防火灾。Don’t smoke here_________ fire ,please. (case)【小题8】我一到家就会给你打电话的。I will call you ___________ I get home. (soon)【小题9】我的朋友们希望再次参观我们的学校。My friends ___________________ our school again. (forward)【小题10】如果你总是心情不好,这对你的健康不利。It will be bad for your health if you are always_________. ( mood)
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】你们通常用什么方式彼此保持联系?【小题2】他设法成功的逃离了这个危险的地方。【小题3】我的叔叔去世很长时间了。【小题4】我任务每个人都应该伸出援手去帮助贫困儿童。【小题5】你给你的朋友买礼物真慷慨。
参考答案:
题目解析:
句子翻译(共5小题;每小题2分,计10分) 【小题1】你已经决定怎么处理这些书了吗?Have you decided_____these books?【小题2】我向下望去,看见一大群小人儿。I looked down and saw_____tiny people.【小题3】你不必每次都来我们服务台。You_____come to our desk every time.【小题4】我们花了三个半小时飞到香港。It took us about_____to fly to Hong Kong.【小题5】我和我父母昨天一大早动身去飞机场。My parents and I_____in the early morning yesterday.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句子翻译。(共5小题;每小题2分;计10分)【小题1】她是如此聪明的女孩,我们都喜欢她。_____.【小题2】和看电视相比,我弟弟更喜欢与他的同学们打篮球。_____.【小题3】我认为他们瞧不起穷人是不对的。_____.【小题4】约翰过去周末常和他的朋友在网上聊天。_____.【小题5】由于天气恶劣,飞机起飞晚了三个小时。_____.
参考答案:
题目解析:
完成句子(共10分,每小题2分)根据中文意思完成句子。【小题1】你最好现在就告诉露西这件事情。You __________ tell Lucy about it now.【小题2】 你们想要吃些香蕉吗?__________ have some bananas?【小题3】 明天他们会尽早到学校的。They will get to school __________ tomorrow.【小题4】 昨天下午五点时,我们正在忙着大扫除呢。We ______________ at five yesterday afternoon.【小题5】 直到上周五汤姆才收到他妈妈的来信。Tom __________ last Friday.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】让我们尽最大的努力来帮助贫困地区的孩子们。Let’s _______ the children in poor areas.【小题2】 那时候我没有选择只能接受这项任务。I had_______but_________ the task at that time.【小题3】 对你的孩子不严格是很愚蠢的。 It is _____________________ your child.【小题4】要想更好地了解世界,我们有必要学好英语。It is necessary____________________ to know more about the world.【小题5】 我们愿意保护濒临灭绝的野生动物。We’re willing to ___________ wild animals.【小题6】 我盼望着假期的到来。_____ .【小题7】你介意把书架上的收音机关掉吗?__________ ?【小题8】越来越多的人开始意识到健康的重要性。___________________________ ?
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】学生们总是期盼没有作业的假期。The students always _____the holiday without homework.【小题2】你的房间和我的大不相同。Your room is_____mine.【小题3】为了减少污染,我们应该多骑车来代替开车。To reduce the pollution, we should ride more
.【小题4】去年章子怡因为在电影行业做出的努力而多次获奖。Last year,Zhang Ziyi_____a lot of awards because of her efforts in the film industry.【小题5】所有的中国人都在努力使他们的梦想成为现实。All the Chinese people are working hard to_____.
参考答案:
题目解析:
购买后查看全部试题
资深教育专家
长期从事K12教育,有丰富的题库经验。
共发布了 3808 份题库
汉译英,初中">翻译->汉译英,初中
¥1.00 / 份
汉译英,初中">翻译->汉译英,初中
¥1.00 / 份
翻译,初中
¥2.00 / 份
汉译英,初中">翻译->汉译英,初中
¥1.00 / 份
{{resDesc}}
您需要支付
{{{amount | splitMoney}}}元
请在新打开的页面中完成支付。支付完成前,请不要关闭此窗口。
支付完成后请根据您的支付情况点击下面的按钮
获取支付二维码
{{errMsg}}
选择支付方式
充值和购买协议
在此特别提醒用户认真阅读本《充值和购买协议》。
充值是指用户通过第三方支付(目前支持支付宝和微信支付)将钱款打入用户在本平台上的账户(以下称“用户账户”),并没有进行消费。
用户可以在本平台上充值,账户余额用于网站内支付,可以购买有价商品。
用户可以购买平台上的有价商品,购买时可以用用户账户余额支付,也可以用第三方支付来付款。
用户可以在本平台上发布商品出售,获得的收益存入账户余额。每笔出售交易,用户和平台按7:3分成,即用户获得所得的70%,平台获得30%。
用户账户上的余额高于100元时,可以申请提现,平台将申请的提现数额从用户账户转入用户提供的支付宝账户或微信账户。提现手续费率为1%(此费率会随着第三方支付平台的提现费率而变更)。
考虑到电子商品的特殊性,用户购买了商品后一般不允许退货。如果有争议,可以走线下友好协商解决。
本协议适用中华人民共和国的法律,并且排除一切冲突法规的适用。如出现纠纷,双方一致同意进行友好协商解决。
将商品【2014年初二下英语-翻译】分享到:

我要回帖

更多关于 两年的香港现成公司 的文章

随机推荐