换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包关于家里人的升高,体重,年龄的英语作文,不少于100个单词_百度知道
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
关于家里人的升高,体重,年龄的英语作文,不少于100个单词
我有更好的答案
I like meat and bread.He is 1,orangesMy familyThere are four people in my family.They aremy father,my mother,my brother and I.This is my family.I am a student.I work hardat math.I like hot dog best.He often has some meat for lunch.He is a policeman.He is verytall,bananas.My brother’s name is Feng Jianlei.He likeseating rice.She is very beautiful,tomatoes and so on.She is an Englishteacher.88 metres tall.My mother likes fruit and vegetables alot,such as apples.Heis a bus driver.My father’s favourite food is noodles
先采纳一下
采纳率:96%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包当前位置:
& 我和我的身高体重_600字
我和我的身高体重_600字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:& | & 二年级&&
从小时候,我就长得比同龄小朋友高大点,在学校里经常有家长看到我都会说::咦,这个小朋友可真高呀!“在读一年级时,就误以为我是三四年级学生。
有一天,我和好朋友——董浩宇一起去补习班。在去的路上正堵着好多车,可车与车之间还是有细缝的,我们便想从这细缝里穿过去。可是我看了看对我朋友说:”这缝看似有点狭小,我估计过不去。“而董浩宇却默不作声的,在一旁轻而易举的穿过去了。转身还留了一句:”你可真胖呀!“当时我听到这句话时就感觉心里似乎让针扎了一下的感觉。然后也默默的饶到大马路上走过去。
周一,都是我们的值日组长——赵梓羽和我们一起打扫卫生。赵梓羽扫着扫着就像发现新”大陆“一样突然说了一句:”咦,我么周一做值日有两个女生都是全班最胖的。“说完,还对我挤眉弄眼的笑了笑。我知道他说的有一个就是我,我感觉到明显的被耻笑了一下。可也很无耐,事实总是摆在眼前。
每次,当我被同学用胖来形容我的时候,我就感觉到恨难过,感觉这个”胖“字变成了我的弱点。可有时叶想下定决心自己要减肥,可是依然瘦不了,更矮不下去。
有天老师对我说:”伊辰,你不知道老师很羡慕你,你长的这么高多好。长大后你会为自己的个子高而骄傲的。在我们这个社会的很多优秀人才都是高个子,大家都知道的是姚明。你看我们都羡慕他那么优秀,可他的优秀有一般是跟他的身高有关。还有其他好多模特人士。大家都觉得她们很美丽,她们的美丽也是因为一半的功劳归功与她们的高。“听了这些话以后,我告诉自己:”对,我以后也要为自己的身高而自豪。“
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
彭斌彬今天10:18
稿费提现申请:100
丁月华今天08:19
蒙冕武今天08:49
潘孝勇54分钟前
聂丽梅31分钟前
和德安今天07:24
迟嘉昱今天09:19
都军今天09:12
邓志东今天08:39
黄廷辉今天10:18
热门作文文档
同体裁的其他文章扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
李华体重超标英语作文有关肥胖问题并过健康的生活
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Li Hua was overweight and it had caused overwhelming trouble for him.He had been gradually alienated by his classmates and friends because of his fatty build,which not only badly restricted his mobility,but also made him feel unconfortable and uneasy among his peers as he was starkly different from his friends in physique.Besides,Li Hua was annoyed by physical test constantly as it approved over and over again that he had a poor fitness record.Li Hua took a couple of days thinking about the awkward situation and figured out that his unbalanced diet and lack of exercise were primary contributors to his obesity.Therefore,he went to a doctor and asked for advice about how to eat a more balanced diet and consulted with professinals in terms of how to lose weight scientificly and healthily.He took the advice and planned to lose weight by complying with it.Where there is a will,there is a way.Li Hua was amazed that he lost his weight by five killgrams within a month and he regained confidence to get along with his friends and classmates.Eventually,Li Hua found that obesity negatively effects life quality of human beings in social networking and personality.He has decided to do more research on the issue and takes it on the chin to advocate a more healthy life style for people around him.手写,主体采用过去时态.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
关于改变自己的身高的英语作文水平要高一些的哦
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Changing one's height is not an easy task.We are born with a genetic make-up that determines our height and our physical appearances,so it's difficult to make a difference to that set characteristic.However,diet and environment can affect height,and it is advisable to rest well and eat well if a good height is to be reached.A balanced diet with lots of calcium would aid growth,as will adequate sleep and exercise.Of course,there are now pills and medicine that are believed to be able to change a person's height.They may be useful,but no one can be sure of their side effects and whether they are really going to work.There are more superficial ways of changing heights,such as wearing high heels and push-up soles.These require wearing suitable shoes and also will not work if one was to be bare-foot.If the shoe was to be taken off,then one's real height will be revealed.Having covered the ways of changing height,there still remains the question of why people want to change their height?Why are they not happy with what has been given to them,and how does one know what is an appropriate or desirable height?In the 21st century,we are very much influenced by the media and society.Models give the impression that one should be very tall and have a great figure to be beautiful,and therefore the contraptions known as heels have been invented.Despite the pain that high-heeled shoes give,women still insist on wearing them to look beautiful.Perhaps making oneself look taller accentuates slimness,or perhaps it's just fashionable to wear heels.Then,there are those who like to go for the cute look,and feel that being too tall deviates from what society regards as "cute".That we should be so influenced by the media and society is difficult to understand,but then again,humans are social animals.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 婴儿身高体重对照表 的文章

随机推荐