对于父母送孩子去补习的看法80词英语作文

在假期,许多父母把孩子送去补习班,这种现象很普遍,请写一篇英语作文_百度宝宝知道初三的英语作文关于上补习班的看法80词左右
萌神右翼′慊﹏
To provide every oral-English-learners with appropriate teaching services ,I suggest such oral courses be conducted on a small scale.I mean,each time,the number of learners participating in the class should be not more than 3.In brief,the vital perspective I want to insist on is that it is the small class,especially the class held at home(not in a large classroom)that will attain excellent effect!Having gained so much experience in practicing spoken English during my communication with foreigners for business in the past few years,I am quite familiar with the regularity of oral English .So I want to say,I have firm confidence that,if you determine to attend the class which will be held at my home ,you will make marvelous progress!Supposing you expect to have a try,please dial the number for further details (such as my home address、the time for class、the textbook used and the expense) about the oral course
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
请问您会写吗
Yguawbdhagudgahwgduwehabd hiau agiwj babuwyi hwbauiwdja vuiwa jiahuidowaidgyafuy ag ugwuay yuagwy ua gyuawgyua mnui guablwmaik h uiawugyuan jguiahui gai wh yuagwygu wcna yuawbyu tgyawb yufawb yh.
扫描下载二维码对于父母送孩子去补习的看法80词英语作文
韩晓柒系列361
还有就是,几天前帮我指导的ABC夭下口语的助教和我提到
就是要掌握好英语很简单的!坚持需要个符合的学习空间和实习口语对象,这取决于外教资质,纯正欧美口音非常重要
保持天天口语交流
1对1加强化教学就有.好.的学习成果~课程结束后记得重听课后录音反馈,好巩固知识点!实在是真的没有练习对象的情况
就上可可或爱思拿到课余教材学习
多问多听短时间语境会提高起来,学习成长应该可以迅速明显的;My ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题求一篇家长如何对待孩子犯错误的80字英语作文 最好有中文翻译
children are often scolded by their parents when they make mistakes.However,I do believe parents should sometimes allow children to make and learn from their own mistakes.what children learn from their mistakes is likely to be impressive to them.Mistakes can serve as valuable lessons.When children experience the consequence of their mistakes,they will realize how their poor decisions or actions will lead to pared with the advice and instructions of parents,such experiences are more likely to leave a lasting impression on children.Consequently,they will learn to take a second thought in order not to make the same mistakes if they face the same situation again.I believe parents should allow their children to make and learn from their mistakes as it can prove to be lessons more impressive and is beneficial to the psychological health of the children.孩子们经常被父母骂,当他们犯错误.然而,有时我认为父母应允许孩子犯错,从自己的错误中学习.孩子们从他们的错误中吸取教训令人印象深刻.错误可以作为宝贵的经验.当孩子们体验他们的错误的结果,他们会意识到他们的决定或行动将导致不愉快的事情.相比之下,父母的建议和指导,这些经历更有可能会给孩子留下持久的印象.因此,他们将学会再三考虑为了避免犯同样的错误,如果他们再次面临同样的情况.我认为父母应该让他们的孩子从错误中学习,因为它是更令人印象深刻的教训,有利于孩子的心理健康.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐