when did you futurelearnn to read怎么回答

八年级英语上册Module 1 How to learn English测试题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语上册Module&1&How&to&learn&English测试题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语上册Module&1&How&to&learn&English测试题(含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
英语外研八年级上综合测评 Module 1(分数100分 时间90分钟)第Ⅰ卷 听力部分 (15分) Ⅰ.听句子,选择与之相匹配的图片 (5分) Mr Liu likes reading newspapers every morning.1.&
It's a good idea to watch English films.2.&
Tom really enjoyed Beijing Opera when he stayed in China.3.&
I have a pen friend from England.4.&
You should listen to your teacher carefully in class.5.&
Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案 (5分)& M:Betty,you like singing English songs,right?W:Yes,but I like guessing the meanings of the words best.6.Which of the following is Betty's favourite?A.Singing English songs.&&&&&&&&&&& B.Writing English songs.C.Guessing the meanings of the words.
M:How can I improve my English speaking?W:How about making up English conversations every day?7.What does the girl advise the boy to do?A.To write English conversations.&&&& B.To read English in class.C.To make up English conversations.
M:Why don't you go to Sanya for your holiday?W:OK!I'm going to Sanya with my parents.8.Where is the girl going for her holiday?A.To Sanya.&&&&&&&&& B.To Shanghai.&&&&&&& C.To Beijing.
W:Bill,you are not working hard at English.M:Sorry,Ms Zhang.It is too difficult for me.But I will work hard.9.What are they talking about?A.Study. &&&&&&&&&  B.Music.  &&&&&&&&& C.Dinner.
M:I don't think it's easy to remember all the new words a day.W:Why not remember only eight new words a day?& 10.How many new words does the girl advise the boy to remember a day?A.Eighteen.&&&&&&&&& B.Eight.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Fifteen.
Ⅲ.听短文,填写表格 (5分) English is very important today.How can we learn English well?Different people have different ideas.,Our teacher,Miss Wang,thinks reading English every day is very useful.My classmate Fangfang says learning English songs on the radio is a good way to learn English words.Allen likes watching English films& on TV programmes and he thinks it's useful for learning English.Betty is good at English.She usually writes down all the mistakes in her notebook and studies them often.Henry tells us to remember English grammar.He thinks it's good for us to make up English conversations often.Do you think so?Ideas of how to learn English wellMiss Wang&11.______ English every dayFangfang&Learning English 12.______ on the radiox*kb*1.c*omAllen&Watching English 13.______ on TV programmesBetty&Writing down all the 14.______Henry&Remembering English 15.______
第Ⅱ卷 笔试部分 (85分) Ⅳ.单项选择 (10分) 16.I can't answer this question,so I want to ask my teacher ______ help.A.with      B.in&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.to&&&&&&&&&&&& D.for
17.Her son likes sports.He enjoyed ______ the Guangzhou Asian Games last year.A.watching&&&&&& B.to watch&&&&&&& C.watches&&&&&&&& D.watch
18.You shouldn't ______ energy (能源).A.wasting&&&&&&& B.to waste&&&&&&&&& C.wastes&&&&&&&& D.waste
19.It's a good habit ______ breakfast every day.A.had&&&&&&&&&&& B.have&&&&&&&&&& C.has&&&&&&&&&&& D.to have
20.My father often helps me ______ my science study.A.to&&&&&&&&&&&& B.with&&&&&&&&&&& C.on&&&&&&&&&&&& D.for
21.―The book is a bit difficult.______ read something easier?―All right.A.Why not to&&&&& B.Why don't&&&&&& C.Why not&&&&&&& D.Why not you
22.It ______ the workers about 20 months to build the Huhang high&speed railway.A.took&&&&&&&&&& B.spent&&&&&&&&&& C.cost&&&&&&&&&&& D.paid
23.Look at the new words.Please ______ in your notebook.A.write it down&&& B.write down it&&&& C.write them down& D.write down them
24.If you don't know the meaning of the word,try to ______ it.& A.repeat&&&&&&&&& B.guess&&&&&&&&&& C.smile&&&&&&&&&& D.count
25.______ translate every word when you read a passage.A.Try not to&&&&&& B.Try to not&&&&&&& C.Try to&&&&&&&&& D.Try your best
Ⅴ.完形填空 (10分) There is some __26__ for you to follow in order to learn English well.Firstly,it's a good way __27__ your English __28__ reading,so do more reading every day,but __29__ try to translate every word whe n you read an English article.Secondly,do more lis tening exercises.You should repeat the sentences __30__ you hear them.It's good __31__ your pronunciation.Sometimes,we offer (提供) exercises to you to number the pictures in the right order you hear them,or find the mistakes in the sentences and then correct __32__.Thirdly,try to speak to foreigners.Don't be afraid of __33__ mistakes.Take a deep breath and start a conversation with them.Always remember to enjoy yourself __34__ English learning,__35__ you will surely be good at it sooner or later.26.A.advice&&&&&& B.advices&&&&&&&&& C.information&&&&&& D.ways
27.A.improve&&&&& B.to improve&&&&&& C.imp roves&&&&&&&& D.improving
28.A.with&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.by&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.at
29.A.no&&&&&&&&& B.not&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.don't&&&&&&&&&&& D.not to
30.A.about&&&&&&& B.before&&&&&&&&&& C.by&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.when
31.A.to&&&&&&&&&& B.with&&&&&&&&&& C.for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.at
32.A.it&&&&&&&&&&& B.them&&&&&&&&& C.her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.his
33.A.make&&&&&&& B.making&&&&&&&& C.makes&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.to make
34.A.in&&&&&&&&&& B.at&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.with&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.by
35.A.and&&&&&&&&& B.or&&&&&&&&&&&& C.but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.finally
Ⅵ.阅读理解 (30分) AHere are some English study skills for beginners.★ListeningListening is a great way to improve yo ur pronunciation and intonation (语调).You can start by listening to short stories for children because they are usually easy.★ReadingReading is a good way to help you learn new words.And it will also help you learn English grammar.Children's books are great for beginners.★VocabularyWhen you come across new words in the reading,write them down in your notebook.You can write down the_translation in your na tive language to help you understand.★SpeakingWhile doing your reading exercises,read them aloud.You can also look for some articles on the Internet to read.Learning any language needs practice―lots of practice.You don't have to spend hou just 30 minutes a day for four or five days a week will help you improve it.36.How can we improve pronunciation? A.By listening.&& B.By watching TV.&& C.By writing.&&&&&& D.By learning grammar.
37.How do begi nners learn new words according to the passage?A.Remember the words in the dictionary.B.Write down the new words you meet in the reading.C.Look for new words on the Internet.D.Read the new words many times a day.
38.How much time should beginners spend studying English?A.They should spend two hours every day.B.They should spend an hour every week.C.They can spend just 30 minutes once,and four or five times a week.D.They can spend ten minutes once,and twice a week.
39.What does the underlined word”translation”mean in Chinese?A.翻译&&&&&&&&& B.发音&&&&&&&&& C.位置&&&&&&&&&&& D.次数&
40.What's the best title for the passage?A.How to improve English reading.&&& B.Ways to study English grammar.C.English is important.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Study skills for English learners.
BThe best way of learning EnglishThe best way of learning a language is by using it.The best way of learning English is talking in English as much as possible.Sometimes you will get your words mixed up and people will not understand you.Sometimes people will say things too quickly and you can't understand them.But if you keep your sense of humour,you can always have a good laugh at the mistakes.Don't be unhappy if people seem to be laughing at your mistakes.It is much better for people to be laughing at your mistakes than to be angry because they don't understand what you are saying.The most important rule for learning English is,“Don't be afrai everyone make mistakes.”41.The best way of learning a language is ______.A.to remember the grammar rules&&&&&&&&& B.to use it as often as you canC.to try not to get your words mixed up&&&& D.to make a lot of mistakes
42.When people laugh at your mistakes,______.A.you should be angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.you must stop talking at onceC.you should keep your sense of humour&&& D.you must be very careful next time
43.The most important rule for learning English is ______.A.to try to make fewer mistakes&&&&&&&&&& B.not to be afraid of making mist akesC.to be brav e to talk to others in English&&& D.both B and C
44.Tom,Jerry,Bob and Mike are learning English.Who do you think is right?A.Tom tries to use English as much as possible.B.Jerry is always shy of speaking English.C.Bob is afraid that others may laugh at him.D.Mike never tries to talk to others in English.
45.The passage seems to tell us ______.A.that you should learn to laugh at mistakes& &B.that it's interesting to learn EnglishC.what to do when you make mistakes while talking EnglishD.how to make others understand you
C任务型阅读阅读下面发表在博客中的短文,根据短文内容,在短文后46~50小题给出的横线上填入恰当的词语。每空词数不限。&Problems&
A&B&CMy problem is my parents.They never stop going on about how I should keep my room tidy,keep my hair tidy and wear smart clothes.They even make me do the washing&up after dinner every night!None of my friends have got such terrible parents.What should I do?Helen&My best friend has suddenly turned_her_back_on_me and I don't know why!Last week we phoned each other every day and e&mailed too,and over the weekend we went shopping together and she was fine.But at school on Monday morning she didn't look at me or speak to me.I don't know what I've done.She now spends all her time with another group of friends.Jane&I have a really bad habit of chewing (嚼) the ends of my hair.I try to stop,but I can't!My mom is starting to get really angry about it.Have you got any ideas?Gina
&Advice&①Hi ______,Why should your parents do all the washing&up?You should help around the house―it's on ly fair.I don't think you should change your looks though.Young people should look like young people.&②Hi______,Wearing your hair pulled back in a ponytail (马尾辫) will help& keep it out of your mouth.When you feel like chewing something,try bubble gum (泡泡糖).Give yourself time and you should be able to break this habit.The first few days are usually the hardest.Good luck!&③Hi ______,Don't worry about it so much!Phone your friend up as usual and she won't be able to refuse you.I am sure you will get along well with each other.Everything will be fine.46.根据所读内容将Helen,Jane,Gina 三个名字分别填入相应 的横线上。(共3分,每空1分) ①____________ ②____________& ③____________&47.The three girls wrote to ask for ____________.(1分)
48.The underlined words”turned_her_back_on_me”means”____________”in Chinese.(2分) &49.It is clear that Helen is not ____________ with her parents.(2分)
50.According to the advice,Jane should ____________ her friend as usual.(2分) &Ⅶ.情景交际 (10分) 从方框中选择适当的选项补全对话。A.I don't think so.,B.Yes,I do.,C.All right!I'll try tomorrow.,D.Yes.But I didn't speak at all.,E.I think it's no use.A:Do you want to tell me you are not interested in spoken English?B:51.______A:Why not?B:52.______A:53.______ Spoken English is very important if you really want to learn English well.B:Maybe you're right.A:Did you go to the English Corner last night?B:54.______A:It's a pity that you didn't join them.Practise speaking English for some time,and you'll improve yourself.Why not try?B:55.______
Ⅷ.词汇题 (10分) 根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词。56.Can you t______ No Poor Money into Chinese?&
57.Try to r______ eight or ten words a day.&58.What should you do to i______ your reading?
59.“C______ the homework and hand it in before class,”the teacher said to us.
60.Why don't you write the c______ words next to the mistakes?
61.In order to finish the job better,we should help ______ (互相).
62.Does anyone ______ (其他) know about it?
63.Before you talk to a foreigner,______ (深呼吸).
64. Hope that the people in Yushu,Qinghai ______ (过得快乐) every day!
65.I think you like his songs ______ (一直).&Ⅸ.书面表达 (15分) 假设你的英语很棒,请你以”How do I learn English?”为题,根据下面的提示图片用英语写一篇短文介绍一下你学英语的方法。70词左右 (开头已给出,不计入总词数) ,可适当发挥。&How do I learn English?I am good at English.I think learning English is easy._____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________&参考答案Ⅰ. 1. C&& 2.B& 3. C& 4.& A& 5. B Ⅱ.6- 10& CCAAB& Ⅲ. 11-15 11.Reading 12.songs 13.films 14.mistakes&& 15.grammar&& Ⅳ. 16-25& DADDB&& CACBA& Ⅴ. 26-35&& ABCCD& CBBAA Ⅵ.& 36-40& ABCAD&& 41-45& BCDAC 46& ①Helen ②Gina ③Jane& 47&& help/advice/suggestions/ideas 48&&& 不理睬我了& 49& happy/pleased/satisfied 50& phone/call/ring (up) Ⅶ. 51.B 52.E 53.A 54.D 55.C&&& Ⅷ. 56 translate&& 57 remember&&&& 58& improve&& 59& Check/Complete&& 60& correct61. each other&& 62. else&& 63. take a deep breath&& 64. enjoy themselves/have fun/have a good time&& 65. all the timeⅨ.参考范文: How do I learn English?I_am_good_at_English.I _think_learning_English_is_easy.I often read English magazines.I can learn a lot of new words in them.It helps my English reading.And I often watch some English films or English programmes on TV,so my English listening is good.I can also speak English well.I often write e&mails in English to my pen friends from other countries,so my English writing is good.These are my ways of learning English. 文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?雅思口语考题回顾
在线咨询免费热线:400-
摘要:考试日期: 2014 年 1 月 18 日 Part 1 考题总结 考题总结: Name 1. Does your name have any special meaning? 2. Do you want to change your name? What would it be? 3. Are there any common names in china? Why? 4. Do you have any
考试日期:
2014年1月18日
Part 1考题总结
考题总结:
1. Does your name have any special meaning?
2. Do you want to change your name? What
would it be?
3. Are there any common names in china?
4. Do you have any tradition about naming
5. Are there any ceremonies when people name
their babies?
Your studies
1. Do you work or are you a student?
2. What's your major? Have you ever
communicated about your major with your friends?
3. Will you study with others in the future?
4. What is your plan for your future
5. When you study, do you feel happy?
6. What&s your favorite subject?& What do
like most about it?
7. Do you enjoy your school life? What are
the benefits of being a student?
8. What do you usually do after
1. What&s your job? / What do you do? / How
do you make a living?
2. Have you ever changed your job? / Do you
want to change a job?
3. What&s your routine job? / What do you do
in the office every day?
4. What&s your responsibility in your
5. Do you satisfy with your job? /What
aspects do you like or dislike about your job?
6. What job do you like to do in the
Your hometown
1. Where do you come from?
2. Is there anything special about your
hometown? / Are there any beautiful places in your hometown?
3. What is the weather like in your
4. What's the weather like in your
5. What are some of the changes that have
taken place in your home town?
6. What's your hometown famous for?
7. What&s the traffic situation in your
Flat and Apartment
1. Do you live in a house or an apartment/
flat? Who do you live with?
2. What&s your flat/ house like? (location,
color, floors, garden, backyard)
3. Which part of your home do you like
best?& Which room do you like best in your place?
4. Is it better to live in a city or a small
town? Is it better to live in a city or countryside for young people?
Do you like countryside?
5. Is the place where you live suitable for young people
or the elderly to live? Why?
6. What kind of house do you want to live in
in the future? Do you want to move to other place to live in the future?
activities
1. What outdoor activities do you like?
2. How long do you normally spend on outdoor
activities? *
3. What outdoor activities do people like in
your country? *
4. Are these outdoor activities popular in
your country? *
5. Do Chinese have enough time to do outdoor
activities?
Leisure Time
1. What do you do in your spare time (= free
2. (In the evenings), do you prefer to relax
at home and watch TV or go out with your friends?
3. What do you usually do with your
4. Do you think modern people like to do
things with others, in a group?
5. Are you good at organizing time? How do
you usually organize time?
6. Why do you think some people pay to learn
time management?
Do you think children should learn to manage
7. Which part of the day do you like
8. Which part of the day is beneficial for
your study?
9. How do the people in your country relax
themselves?
What do you usually do on weekends?&
TV Programs
1. Do you like watching TV in spare time?
What kinds of TV programs do you like? Why?
2. Do you often watch TV with your family?
Why?/ Why not?
1. How do you usually get your
2. Do you prefer to read
newspapers or watch TV to get your news?
3. What news topics are you most
interested in watching/reading about?
4. How important do you think the
5. Compare the domestic and international
1. What kind of music do you like? What kind
of music did you hear when you were a child/in primary school?
2. Where and when do you usually listen to
3. Where would you prefer to listen to
music, at home or in the concert hall?
4. Do you play any musical
instrument?
5. Do you think children should learn to
play some (traditional) musical instruments?
6. What is the role of traditional music in
your country?
7. Why do we play music on festivals?
Food and cooking
1. What foods do you usually eat?
2. Do you often eat in the restaurant? / Do
you like to eat outside?
3. What food did you like to eat when you
were a child?
4. Do you still like that food now?
5. If you had children, What food would you
cook for your child in the future?
6. Do you think it's good to take children
to restaurants?
7. Do you cook?& If not, will you cook in
the future?
8. Who cooks in your family?
9. What kind of meat do you like to eat? Do
you like vegetables?
10. Which do you prefer, eat more times a
day and have little a time or eat less times a day but have more a time?
11. What do you think of the whole family
eating together?
Toys/ Games
1. What is your favorite toy?
2. Should adults play with toys?
3. How do adults entertain themselves in
4. Which game did you play when you were
Families /relatives
1. How many members are there in your
family? Do you have a large family or a small one? What sorts of things do you
like to do together?
relative do you pay frequent visit to?
relative lives nearest to you?
4. Who is your most important
1. Are your friends mostly your age or
different ages?
2. Do you prefer to have one particular
friend or a group of friends?
3. Do you often meet new people? Do you
often meet people from other countries?
4. Is it important to keep in contact with
friends you knew as a child?
5. What makes a friend into a good
6. Where do young people make friends?
children make new friends?
8. What&s your relationships with your
Taking Photographs
1. Do you like taking
2. Do you prefer to take
photos of scenery or of people?
3. Is taking photos popular in your
4. Do you like taking photos when you go
traveling?
5. Do Chinese
people like to visit photograph exhibitions? What kind of photos do they like to
6. Why do some people (do
not) like taking photographs?
7. What factors
make a good photograph?
think being a photographer would be a good job?
9. When did you take family photos last
like trees/plants?
2. What kind
of trees are famous in your hometown?
like climbing trees?
4. What do
you think of the trees?
5. Where are
there lots of trees and woods in china?
like living in places with lots of trees?
1. Are you a
patient person?
2. How will
you react when you feel impatient?
3. How do you
kill time at the time of waiting for buses?
4. Do you think Chinese are patient?
like sunny days?
2. What do
you usually do in sunny days?
3. Are there
many sunny days in your hometown?
2&3考题总结
考题总结:
Describe an intelligent
person you know
You should say:
Who this person is
When and where you met him
What kind of person he or she
And explain why you think this
person is intelligent
Do you think it&s important for
people to be intelligent?
Is it the only thing that is
important?
Do you think nowadays people need
to be more intelligent than people in the past?
Do you think computers have
&intelligence&?
Do you think computers might one
day be more intelligent than humans?
Do you think there are more
highly intelligent children nowadays compared to the past?
Do you think very intelligent
people and not so intelligent people are born that way and their intelligence
cannot be changed during their childhood?
Do you think games can help
children become more intelligent?
Do you think play can help
children develop their intelligence?
Describe a comic
actor/cartoon character who is popular in your country
You should say:
Who the actor/character is
What the actor/character do in
the comic/cartoon
How you know the
actor/character
And explain why you like this
actor character or why the actor/character is popular.
Describe a famous person
from your country.
Who this person is
How you know about this
What type of work he/she
And explain how he/ she made an
impression on your society.
What types of people become
famous in your country?
What qualities do most famous
people have in common?
Do you think famous people have
much influence on young people?
Do you think any famous
historical figures can serve as models for young people today?
Describe an interesting
person you recently met.
You should say:
Who this person is
What he or she looks like
Where you met this person
Who you mentioned this person to
Why you think he or she is
interesting
What do you think are the most
important characters of a friend?
Do you think there is a real
friendship between a man and a woman?
What are the popular ways of
making friends?
Do you think the first impression
is very important?
Describe a person who
taught you a useful skill.(for example, cooking, riding a bike)
You should say
Who this person is
What you learnt from the
How the person taught you
How this skill is useful to
In general, how do children learn
What are the various influences
on children that affect the learning they experience?
Do children learn the same things
in the home as they do at school?
What do you think parents should
teach their children?
What skills do you think children
should be taught?
Do you think children can learn
anything from other children?
Which do you think is better for
a child, to learn from television or learn from a teacher or a person?
Describe a book that you
enjoyed reading.
You should say
What the book was
What was in this book
Why you read it
And explain what effect the book
had on you
How often do you read?
Do you have many books at
Do Chinese people do enough
Do Chinese people like to
What kind of people like reading
and what kind of people don&t like reading very much?
Do people with different reading
levels all buy the same kinds of reading materials?
What do Chinese people like to
Describe a popular
product (food, handcraft or car)made in your country(that you would like to
You should say
What it is
Where (or, how) you would buy
What you would use it for
And explain why it is popular/why
you would like to buy this product
Describe an unforgettable
advertisement (that you saw or heard or liked).
You should say:
Where you saw or heard it
What kind of advertisement it
What the contents of the
advertisement were (or, what product or service was advertised)
And explain how you felt when you
saw or heard this advertisement/why you liked it.
In general, what are the pros and
cons of advertising?
Do you think there&s too much
advertising in our daily lives?
Do people in your country like
advertisements?
In what ways do advertisements
influence people?
What are the different forms of
advertising that we have in society today?
Describe an antique or
some other old thing that your family has kept for a long time.
You should say:
What it is
How your family first got this
How long your family has kept
And explain why this thing is
important to you family.
Which do you things are better,
old things or new things?
As well as family photographs,
what are some other things that people keep in their family for a long
In your culture, what sorts of
things do people often pass down from generation to generation?
Why do you think people keep
these things?
Describe a film that you
You should say:
What it was
Where you watched this
Why you chose to watch this
And explain why you disliked this
Do you think films have much
influence on young people?
What about children- what impact
do films have on children?
Do you think parents should
supervise what films their children watch?
Do you ever learn anything from
watching a film?
To what extent do films influence
a country&s culture?
Describe something
special that you saved money to buy.
You should say:
What it was
How long it took you to save
enough money to buy it
Why you wanted to buy this
And explain how you felt when you
bought it.
How important is money in your
Do you save money?
Did you save when you were a
How has the way people use their
money changed in china in recent years?
How can children be taught to
manage money?
Why do many people like to go
Describe a work of art
you have seen (e.g., a painting or statue/sculpture).
You should say:
& &When you first saw this work
&& Where you saw it
&& What it looked like
And explain your feelings about
this work of art when you saw it
What are some examples of (the
various forms of) art?
What forms of visual art (e.g.,
paintings, sculpture) are popular in your country?
Do you think art adds anything to
the lives of people?
How important is art in the
culture of a country?
Are there any differences between
the art in your country and the art in western countries?
Are there many art exhibitions in
your country?
Do you think people should be
able to see these exhibitions for free?
Do you think art should be
included in school curriculums?
Describe something
(except phone and computer)that you can&t live without.
You should say:
&& What the thing is
&& Where and when you bought
&& How often you use it
Explain why you can&t live
without it
What can&t children live
Why do children always carry
about toys?
Why is it difficult for people to
give up their own things?
Why do people buy something that
they don&t need?
Describe a piece of
clothes that you wore at a special occasion
What it looked like
What occasion you wore it
Why you would wore it
Explain how you felt about
Describe a rule in school
you agree or disagree
You should say
What the rule is
Why the rule is needed
How the rule is enforced
Why you agree or disagree the
Do you think the rule is
important? Why?
Is the rule suitable for all
What rules are there in your
How do people obey the
Should pupils be involved in
making rules?
What rules are there people
should obey in the society?
Are rules different between in
primary school and secondary school?
Describe a subject you
didn&t enjoy in high school
What subject it was
Who taught you this
How long you had learnt this
Explain why you didn&t enjoy
What do you think teachers could
do to help students who are having difficulty with a subject?
Which subjects do you think
should be, or should not be taught in high school?
How has education in your country
changed in the past few years?
Describe a job you would
do in the future
What job it would be
What you would do in that
How you can get the job
Why you would like to do that
What careers are popular with
young people in your country?
Do you think there&s any
difference between males and females when it comes to choosing a future
What factors do males men
consider and what factors do females consider when they are making this
Do you think money is the most
important factor to consider?
Do you think parents should let
their children make their own choices about a future career or should the
parents make this choice?
Are there any other ways in which
young people can get some guidance on what career to choose?
Describe something( a TV
program or a film ) that made you laugh a lot
What it was
When it happened
Who was with you
Why you laughed
What makes people laugh in your
Is comedy very popular in your
Are comedy TV shows very popular
in your country?
What do you think are the
differences between seeing comedy on TV and reading funny materials in a
Would you like to appear in a TV
comedy program?
Is comedy used much in
advertisements in your county?
Do you think funny advertisements
on RV are effective?
What do you think are the
benefits of laughter?
Do you think there are
differences between what males and females think is humorous?
Why do you think some people find
something funny that others think isn&t funny?
Describe a TV program you
like to watch
What type of program it is
When you watch it
Why you watch it
What you learn from this
Do you watch a lot of TV?
Why do people watch TV?
What are the effects of watching
too much TV?
What types of television programs
are popular in your country?
What do you think are the good
points and the bad points about TV?
What has satellite TV brought to
our lives?
What are the effects of
televisions on family life?
What are the effects of
televisions on people at different ages?
Are there any differences between
interviewing online and meeting people face to face?
Do you talk about the TV
programme with other people?
Do you think the programme will
be changed in the future?
How does the programme influence
Is it educational?
Is it fair for those TV stars to
be paid huge salaries?
What kind of program do you
Are there many political
programmes in China?
How do they influence
Describe a useful electronic
equipment you bought for your home (not a computer or TV)
equipment do you think is the most popular in china?
2. What do
you think of the advantages/harms of those advanced equipments?
Describe a childhood story you
Part 3: Do parents read stories to their
children in China?
In China, what kind of stories do children
read or do their parents tell them? (Love stories?)
Compare the difference of children's stories
today and children's stories in the past.
In China, what kinds of TV programs do
children like? Do you think that children can distinguish between good and bad
TV programs?
Describe something useful /a useful
skill you learned from your others
Describe a radio
Describe a restaurant you
You should say:
Where this restaurant is
What type of food the restaurant
Why you go to this
restaurant
And explain why you like this
restaurant
What are some reasons why people
Does it give people more status
to eat in a restaurant rather than eat at home?
Do people now go to restaurants
more than before?
Do you prefer to eat in a
restaurant or at home?
What&s the difference between
eating at home and eating in a restaurant?
Is there any difference between
home-cooked food and food in restaurants?
In your opinion, what is a
&healthy diet&?
Describe a time when you
moved into a new house or new school
When you moved into it
Why you moved
What it looked like
Explain how you felt about this
Why do people move to a new
How do people get along with
their neighbors?
What are the advantages and
disadvantages of moving to a new place?
What are the reasons why students
move to a new school and what is the possible influence?
Describe a street where
you like to go shopping
Where it is
What you buy there
How often you go there
Why you like go to the street for
Do you like going
Why do some people like shopping
and others not like it?
Have you ever bought anything
What are the advantages and
disadvantages of shopping online?
What do you think about online
Do people in China like to buy
things on the internet?
Do you think online shopping will
become more popular in the future?
Do you think online shopping will
replace the current ways we buy things?
What are the difference shopping
center and shopping street?
Compare big shops such as
supermarkets &department stores with small shops
How do you think about 24-hour
Describe a caf& you often
Differences between cafes and
restaurants
Where do people usually go to
when they have a get-together? Why
Do students often go to cafes?
Describe a
Where is the library?
Is it a campus or public
Which parts of the library do you
like and dislike?
Should children go to public
libraries? How about the elderly?
Does the government have the
responsibility to construct public libraries?
Is it important to learn how to
use a library?
Describe a place where
you have worked or studied.
Where this place was
What this place looked
What you did there
Why you chose to study or work at
this place
What city do you work/study
Why did you choose to work/study
in this city?
Do you think people are working
longer hours today than they did in the past?
Describe a seaside place
you want to visit
How to save water?
Does the urban area consume more
water than the rural area?
Does china face the problem of
water scarcity?
Describe a place(not in
your country) that you would like to visit
You should say:
&& How and when you would go
&& How you know about this
&& What the scenery is like in
this place
&& Who you would go with
And explain why you want to visit
When people go travelling (as
tourists), what do they spend money on?
When people move to another
country, what changes do you think take place in their lives, compared to their
lives before they left home?
What do you think about children
growing up abroad? Do you think children are affected by growing up abroad?
What are benefits of travelling
to new places?
What are some of the best (or,
most popular) travel destinations in china?
Which places (countries) are
Chinese people most interested in visiting?
Describe a subject you
didn&t enjoy (like) in high or secondary school.
You should say:
&& What the subject was
&& How the teacher taught this
&& How long you studied this
And explain why you didn&t like
Which subject should not be
taught in class?
Which subject should be taught in
How do teachers help students who
have difficulties in studies?
What subjects are most popular in
high school in your country? (why?)
How has education in your country
changed in the past few years?
What are some differences between
university education and high school education?
What factors do people consider
when they are choosing which university they attend?
Describe a successful
family business you know.
What business it is
How you know it
What kinds of customers it
targets on
Explain why you think it is
successful
Do you think it is easy to start
a company by oneself?
Which do you think a successful
company relies on more, the team or individual?
What types of people do you think
are more suitable for big companies?
Will you go to work in a family
Describe an interesting
conversation you had with a stranger.
Who the stranger was
When you talked to him/her
What you talked about
Explain why you think the
conversation was interesting
Describe an important
decision you took a long time to make
What decision it was
What difficulties you faced in
making this decision
How you made the decision
Explain why it took you so long
to make this decision
Describe a recent event
that made you feel happy
What the event was
When and where it happened
Who participated in this
What you saw or did
Why this event was so
What are some things that make
you happy?
Do you think artistic activities
can make people happy?
Do you think people who have more
talent are happier than others?
Do you think money makes people
Are the things that make people
happy today the same as several decades ago?
Why do people feel happy when
they are with members of their family?
Describe a trip you took
by public transport
When and where you went
Why you took the trip
What you did and saw on the
How you felt about the
Why do some people prefer driving
their cars to taking public transport?
Is it true that driving cars
means a higher status?
Should government take measures
to limit cars?
Do Chinese people like to travel
How does international travel
influence the economy of countries?
After someone returns from
traveling overseas, what effects can they have on their home country?
a sport event
you have watched on TV or enjoy doing.
You should say: what it is /what
happens at this event and explain why you would like this sports event.
本次考试考题精选范例解析:
1. Are you living in a flat or
house? What is your place like?
Sample answer:
Well, I&m living in a flat which is located
in the city centre. It&s a duplex flat with two floors. There is a living room
and a kitchen on the first floor where we usually do some family activities.
Bedrooms are all on the second floor, including my parents and mine as well as a
guest room. It&s quite spacious and cozy.
解析:要知道上面两道题其实为同一道题。考生在听到第一个问题时要自觉回答第二个问题,不要等考官再提问。
2. Which room do you like
解析:此问题要求考生回答一个选项,重点在于解释原因
Sample answer:
Well my bedroom is my favorite since it&s my
private place in my house. It&s on the south side, so I can get the sun easily.
Besides, there is a balcony attached to my room, which enables me to do some
leisure activities in my spare time, like keeping some houseplants.
3. Where do young people usually
解析:此问题着重考察考生的逻辑,如果单纯的回答一个地方,那么答案会无法展开而略显简单。所以考生可以使用it depends的格式回答,可适当扩充答案。
Sample answer:
Well I guess it depends. For those who have
a job, it&s more likely for them to live in a flat in the downtown, usually with
their friends or colleagues. While for some students, it seems most of them live
on campus in dormitories with their classmates. That&s because it&s more
convenient for them to have go to the classroom or have some group
activities.
4. What are the differences between
house and flat?
解析:此问题除了要答出house和flat的不同之处,另一个考点则为连贯度,要适当使用连词,使结构更加明显。
Sample answer:
Well I guess there are plenty of
distinctions related to this. First of all, if you live in a flat, you usually
live in a building with many neighbors, you don&t own the whole building.
Whereas in contrast, if you live in a house, usually it belongs to your family,
people living in it are all your family members. On top of that, it&s unlikely
for you to have your own yard or garden if you live in a flat in a community.
But there&s usually a yard attached to a house, so you can convert it into your
personal garden.
口语趋势分析和备考指导
拿第一部分的考题来讲,整个难度已经有所提升,话题的范围更加广阔,不在只限于个人信息的方面。很多之前出现在第三部分的题目直接提到了第一部分来考,比如之前存在于第二部分的museum话题,现在就直接提到了第一部分。也增加了一些小众的爱好话题,例如树木、时间安排等。然而在占分数比例方面,第一部分却是比较小的。但是如果考生想要拿不错的成绩,第一部分的分数也是不容小觑的。在准备第一部分的时候,考生不能再只把目光局限在个人信息方面,要多去看素材,多方面把握。
相对于第一部分的偏难,第二部分的话题却呈现了重复的趋势,我们会发现很多几年前考过的话题又原题拿出来考,例如:Describe a piece of clothing you like to wear.
剩下的新题,也有大批只是旧貌换新颜而已,仅仅只是把关键词前的修饰词换掉,如Describe a historical event, 新题只是加了一个interesting在前面。对于第二部分来说,考生可结合之前的考题一起准备,可以准备一个万能话题,哪怕换了修饰词也是可以用的。此外,第二部分的话题也有向细节发展的趋势。很多话题由于重复考,已经失去了描述的意义,所以雅思官方把眼光放向了细节。例如,以前的电影话题只是:Describe a movie you like, 而现在话题偏向了a movie
based on real story, a film about future等,这就是在考察电影的分类了。建议考生在准备的时候,选取比较具体的话题来描述,这样哪怕遇到了比较泛的话题,也可以采用准备过的。
以前很多考生都会忽视第三部分,认为在第二部分结束的时候考官评分已经完成。然而现在第三部分的分数比重在持续上升,使得第三部分也不容忽视。通常来说,第三部分的考题会涉及比较深的层次,社会、科学、环保等话题的考察方式会让考生觉得很像在考作文。这就要求考生的思维要灵敏,并且思路要清晰。由于第三部分问题的难度较大,很多考生没办法及时回答考官的问题,比较建议考生在回答的时候采用总分结构,先总的来点题,从而争取一定的时间来思考观点。
总体来说,雅思口语在往偏难的方向发展,考生日常除了要准备话题外,建议多去外文网站逛逛,看看国外人的观点。多看新闻,增加自己的知识点。定期去雅思论坛逛逛,可以把握考试的动态。
相关字搜索:&&&&&&&&&
1、凡本网注明 “来源:小马过河”的所有作品,版权均属小马过河国际教育()所有,未经本站授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:小马过河国际教育”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。 本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
3、本网站欢迎积极投稿。
4、联系方式:
 电话:400- 转 内容运营部
Copyright (C)
All Rights Resserved 北京小马过河互联网科技有限公司 版权所有
全国免费咨询电话:400-  邮箱:
北京校区&&中关村:北京市海淀区中关村海淀北一街2号鸿城拓展大厦8层
&&&&&&&&&&国&&贸:北京朝阳区永安里华彬大厦8层
上海校区&&上海市黄浦区南京西路388号仙乐斯广场16层
京ICP备号-3
京公网安备82号

我要回帖