在苹果视频制作软件手机上想制作一个my下什么软件

How to Make an HTML5 iPhone App
How to Make an HTML5 iPhone AppBy Alex KessingerYou’ve been depressed for like a year now, I know. All the hardcore Objective-C developers have been having a hay-day writing apps for the iPhone. You might have even tried reading a tutorial or two about developing for the iPhone, but its C—or a form of it—and it’s really hard to learn.I don’t want to say that you should give up on the objective: you can get it eventually. But in the meantime, there is something else that you can do.You can create a native
app that lives with all the other apps, and for the most part, it’s going to be a pitch-perfect imitation.You can do this with the skill set you probably already have: HTML(5),
CSS, and JavaScript.I’ll show you how to create an offline HTML5 iPhone application. More specifically, I’ll walk you through the process of building a Tetris game.Offline?What am I talking about when I say &offline&? Well, it means that we have a custom icon, a custom startup screen, a native look-and-feel, and you can use the app even when the phone isn’t connected to the Internet.The app should be as functional as it can when it is offline, just like normal native mobile apps.This is a tutorial specifically for iPhones but most of these techniques apply to all phones that have HTML5-capable browsers.Yeah, I mean it, check out the following image. It has no URL bar and no navigation at the bottom. It looks just like a native mobile application.PreworkYou are going to need access to a server where you can change the
on your files. This is because we need to take advantage of HTML5’s offline caching (more on this later down the page).Apache does this really well and you can just add something to a .htaccess file and it will just work. Here’s a tutorial on .The other thing you need to do is to enable the debug bar in Safari’s web browser on your iPhone unit. Go to the Settings.app & Safari & Developer on your iPhone, then turn on the debug console. This will help you spot potential JavaScript errors.Once you’ve built your app, you should turn this off so that you will get the full experience when testing your HTML5 iPhone app.About the AppIcon and Startup ScreenThe icon needs to be 57px x 57px.The iPhone will round the corners of your icon, create a dropshadow, and add a shine to whatever icon you use.It should be in PNG
or JPG format.Here is what I used for the tetris game.The startup screen needs to be 320px x 460px and should also be in PNG or JPG format.Here is what I used for the startup screen.Some tips before you startStay small, sparse and simple.Small: This is mobile app development so even though you are caching your stuff, it’s still a smart idea to keep your file sizes lean.Sparse: You should try to keep the amount of files you deal with as low as possible.Simple: Start with a few simple ideas and execute it. By keeping your scope small, you can get things done faster.Application CacheThis is a new standard, you can read the spec .Application caching
allows browsers to determine in advance all the files a web page will need for the web page to work.It will cache those files (to a fault, sometimes). The syntax of this file is simple: just list the locations of your files in either absolute (e.g. /picture.png) or relative to the manifest file (/picture.png). The browser will keep those files offline.You can also list a few URLs that should not be cached, but this isn’t pertinent for our offline app (if you’re interested, read about this in the ).One tricky part to this whole thing is that the manifest (the list of files that need to be cached offline) has to be passed with a filetype Header set to text/manifest. That is why you need access to a web server that can set HTTP headers.Screen SizeA quick note when designing your application: When you are in app mode, you have a screen size of 320px x 460px. When you are in web mode, it has a screen size of 320px x 356px. This can affect the user interface of your offline HTML5 app.Here you can see the difference side by side.HTMLIt’s a real browser so your HTML is exactly the same. The iPhone browser is also in the forefront of HTML5, so dig into the spec.For more in-depth detail, check out the Safari Developer’s corner:Let’s get codingThe app starts by defining your markup. here is the
markup for my Tetris app.
&!DOCTYPE html&
&html manifest=&tetris.manifest&&
&meta name=&viewport& content=&user-scalable=no, width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0&/&
&meta name=&apple-mobile-web-app-capable& content=&yes& /&
&meta name=&apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style& content=&black& /&
&link rel=&apple-touch-icon& href=&iphon_tetris_icon.png&/&
&link rel=&apple-touch-startup-image& href=&startup.png& /&
&link rel=&stylesheet& href=&tetris.css& type=&text/css& media=&screen, mobile& title=&main& charset=&utf-8&&
&title&offline Tetris&/title&
&!-- Put your Markup Here --&
&script type=&text/javascript& src=&tetris.js&&&/script&
First, notice the Doctype. Isn’t HTML5
awesome?The manifest=&cache.manifest& property on the &html& tag is how the browser knows that we want to cache this web page offline.There’s proprietary Apple markup on our HTML5 page. A brief explanation of each:apple-mobile-web-app-capable: This is another tip-off that we want to be an offline app.apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style: This hides the status bar, and nav bar when the app is offline.apple-touch-icon:This is the pointer to the image that want to be the icon.apple-touch-startup-image: This is a url pointing to the startup image.Also note that you should put CSS at the top and JavaScript at the bottom (best practices still apply here).CSSIt’s almost the same as a normal web page. There are some specific -webkit CSS rules that you can use that
do some really cool things like animation, but this is a quick-and-dirty guide and that’s outside of the scope of this article.The CSS is just Plain Jane.
background: #d7d7d7;
padding:0;
width: 320
height: 460
background:#000;
The style is really just to the div element on our web page to make sure it fits in the iPhone’s viewport properly.JavaScriptI used a modded version of a JavaS I found it on . The JS was written originally for a normal web browser. The only modifications I had to make was to support not having a keyboard.In general, JS functions work just fine on the iPhone—there are exceptions though. Think about something like a mouseover, the event exists on the iPhone, but I am not sure how helpful it is when you don’t have a standard pointing device (such as a mouse). Quirksmode posted an article about
that is really helpful.When you have all of that, you can test it out but opening your index.html in an iPhone, and you should be able to see everything work.Then, next step is to server it from an actual webserver that can set the proper settings on the cache.manifest.Then you could be able to add it to the home screen and have all the extras, and see the offline mode.You can see a working version I have set up at:Bonus Section: Offline DataAlong with the ability to keep files that are needed offline, you can also store user data in an offline database.
There are two major APIs for per user and/or per page data. The first is localStorage. localStorage, is an easy to use key-value store with a dead simple API.
localStorage.dataToStore = 5;
console.log(localStorage.dataToStore); // 5
You can use this for storing the user’s score, for example.The second is actually an offline SQL engine, a . The APIs are a little more advanced. Here is a little of you will see.
// Try and get a database object
if (window.openDatabase) {
db = openDatabase(&NoteTest&, &1.0&, &HTML5 Database API example&, 200000);
alert(&Failed to open the database on disk.
This is probably because the version was /
bad or there is not enough space left in this domain's quota&);
alert(&Couldn't open the database.
Please try with a WebKit nightly with this feature enabled&);
} catch(err) { }
// Check and see if you need to initalize the DB
db.transaction(function(tx) {
tx.executeSql(&SELECT COUNT(*) FROM WebkitStickyNotes&, [], function(result) {
loadNotes();
}, function(tx, error) {
tx.executeSql(&CREATE TABLE WebKitStickyNotes (id REAL UNIQUE, note TEXT, timestamp /
REAL, left TEXT, top TEXT, zindex REAL)&, [], function(result) {
loadNotes();
// Insert a test Note.
var note = {
text:& This is a test note&,
timestamp: &&,
db.transaction(function (tx)
tx.executeSql(&INSERT INTO WebKitStickyNotes (id, note, timestamp, left, top, zindex) VALUES /
(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)&, [note.id, note.text, note.timestamp, note.left, note.top, note.zIndex]);
// Get all the notes out of the database.
db.transaction(function(tx) {
tx.executeSql(&SELECT id, note, timestamp, left, top, zindex /
FROM WebKitStickyNotes&, [], function(tx, result) {
for (var i = 0; i & result.rows. ++i) {
var row = result.rows.item(i);
var note = new Note();
note.id = row['id'];
note.text = row['note'];
note.timestamp = row['timestamp'];
note.left = row['left'];
note.top = row['top'];
note.zIndex = row['zindex'];
if (row['id'] & highestId)
highestId = row['id'];
if (row['zindex'] & highestZ)
highestZ = row['zindex'];
if (!result.rows.length)
newNote();
}, function(tx, error) {
alert('Failed to retrieve notes from database - ' + error.message);
Wrap UpThere is lot that can be done with offline HTML apps. Games, like tetris, are even possible, but you would probably want to consider what you want to do and make sure its right for an offline app. Quake 3 Arena, probably not. A to-do list app, definitely.Let thousands apps bloom!Resources – a desk on iPhone apps.Related ContentRelated categories:
and About the AuthorAlex Kessinger works for Yahoo! as a front-end engineer. Elsewhere, he likes to curate great stuff from the web on his blog, . He is also a founding member of the , a brand group. When not working, Alex lives in the bay area and enjoys really good food. This comment section is closed. Please
if you have important new information about this post.苹果手机上最好用的免费铃声制作软件,求大神们推荐。_百度知道
苹果手机上最好用的免费铃声制作软件,求大神们推荐。
提问者采纳
选中这个文件鼠标右键“重命名”;方法运行itunes软件,同时请记住上面的目录地址、视频等文件,如果你修改成功了.m4a 为 ,选中,早知道我也会制作了。把后缀m4a删除改为m4r:打开狸*窝,就能看到我们新添加的手机铃声“海阔天空”,然后单击“确定”回到软件主界面在文件上点鼠标右键选中“创建aac版本”这时候就生成一个同名且时间短于40秒的m4a格式文件;iTunes\My Music&#92.苹果。如下图所示,它可以在iPhone,所以我这样制作iphone手机铃声就会更简单了:工具&#47,相信你也会惊叫感叹,如图.助手;iTunes Media&#92,itunes界面- 文件- 将文件添加到资料库选中音乐文件单击打开将添加到itunes上面双击文件在顶部预览播放同时单击文件鼠标右键-
“显示简介”选项- 边听上面的歌曲预览播放你想从哪开始就在下面输入起始时间一般是高潮部分设置停止时间一般起始时间到停止时间不超过40秒.m4a不知怎么修改,当然你也可以只设置来电铃声.苹果;Music\Beyond&#92:制作iphone来电铃声原来是如此简单。新生成的短时间文件上单击鼠标右键选中“在windows资源管理器中显示”自动弹出windows资源管理器文件夹;Beyond&#92,我们再回到“声音”进入“短信铃声”选择把短信铃声与电话铃声一致!OK!这时候打开你的手机.助手步骤&#47.m4r 后缀;My Documents&#92.m4r文件;24K Gold:这样iphone来电铃声就制作成功啦!这里我使用的是狸*窝。显示已传输成功,找到iphone屏幕中的“设置”进入;24K Gold,相互任意传输哦;My Documents&#92.苹果:&#92:然后我们根据上面记住的文件所在目录地址D、电脑之间把音乐可以百度查.助手检测到iphone界面左侧选中铃声再点击右上角菜单中的添加-添加文件;Music&#92,找到刚修改后各式的,狸*窝;iTunes Media\My Music&#92,
当你了解了这个关于苹果手机iphone来电铃声制作的方法是;原料itunes 软件狸*窝;找到“声音”点击一下。如我这里是D、iPad,等一会要用到.m4r文件单击打开将进行传输到iphone铃声中,其实也就是删除末尾的a为r 如果弹出提示点击确定即可、iPod。选中,我们来看下怎么制作;iTunes&#92,如果你没有看到.苹果:&#92.助手
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
苹果手机的相关知识
其他1条回答
我经常在这个网页弄的,然后生成铃声.apple://itunes:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁CleanMyMac 3 – Mac 用户首选清理工具+中国特惠
(快来投票)
如上图,CMM3 相对于 CMM2 的左侧边栏增添不少选项,通过将不同清理优化任务放置于「清理」、「实用工具」分类,更井井有条。当然,我们依旧可以点击每个清理任务中的 「查看详情」,浏览所有被标识为「垃圾文件」的数据。同时界面的右上方新增的搜索功能,也让「查看详情」的实用性大增。
iTunes 垃圾与邮件附件清理
本次CMM3 新版加入了两个全新的清理任务,分别针对另两个「占内存大户」的系统应用——iTunes 与 Mail。
在「邮件附件」模式中,用户可以轻松扫描储存在本地 Mail.app 中的所有附件文件,并依照文档、图片、压缩包等对它们分类。点击任何文件的旁边的「小眼睛」即可快速预览附件内容,以防止重要资料误删。
而执行「iTunes 垃圾」扫描后,你会发现 iTunes 过期的备份文件、未完成的下载任务、iOS 软件升级包——你可能会惊讶地发现 iTunes 竟霸占了如此多的硬盘空间。只需点击 Clean 按钮就能和他们说再见啦。
维护与隐私
新版本中还加入了「维护」与「隐私」功能。前者能够执行多个系统优化脚本,包括修复磁盘错误、验证启动磁盘、重建启动项数据库与 Spotlight 索引、以及简化 Mail.app 数据库。而「隐私」功能的话,大概就是:你看了羞羞的网站后执行一次隐私清理即可扫除后患。
DashBoard 与菜单栏
如果你好奇地点击一下搜索框旁边的 DashBoard 按钮,就会发现一片新天地。在 CMM3 引入的全新 DashBoard 中,我们可以一览电脑系统的健康状态,包括硬盘空间状态、内存使用率、电池循环冲放次数以及 CPU 的实时运行状态。从任何角度来看,DashBoard 才是是整个 CMM3 中最核心的功能,因为软件无论处于哪个界面,都能第一时间进入 DashBoard。
与此同时,用户还会在菜单栏中看到新的图标点开该图标,你就会发现默认界面依然是类 DashBoard 的系统全局健康状态,更重要的是,CMM3 现在开始对系统存在的问题进行实时警告,或是直接为你提供解决方案:
当系统任意硬件温度上升至临界值,CMM3 会提醒用户注意散热或建议用户关机;
当系统中出现未响应的应用时会弹出提示框,让用户能够在第一时间强制关闭相应程序并重启它;
使用传统模式卸载 App 时,不再以恼人的弹窗提醒,而改为在菜单栏弹出,提醒用户可以使用 CMM3 进行彻底卸载操作;
当内存不足、SSD / 机械硬盘寿命将至、电池健康出现严重问题,CMM3 的菜单栏图标都会弹出警告,提醒用户及时更换部件,防止意外发生;
更美观的界面设计、更多的清理功能、更贴心的系统监控,是LYcHEE对 CMM3 最直觉的三个评价。从使用者的角度来看,CleanMyMac 2 已经是一款非常优秀的系统清理工具了,如果开发商只在「清理」层面小修小补,换个界面重新拿出来卖钱的话,肯定会被贴上「不厚道」的标签。幸好,CMM3 这次系统状态监测和菜单栏常驻两大新功能,让我们看到这家开发商的诚意。如果说 CMM2 只是一款能让你一键清理系统垃圾的实用工具,那么 CMM3 就是一位你值得信赖的 Mac 贴心管家,将让你真正用得省心。
目前 CleanMyMac 3 已经正式发布,其中国官方代理商
正以 ¥49 元价格限时特惠中,感兴趣的朋友不妨支持一下呢!
值得注意的是,本次已购买 CMM2 旧版用户的升级价格与直接购买 CMM3 新版价格一致,故老用户也需要直接购买新版。
上两个星期?49买的2,3出来后程序自动免费升级为3了,邮件也给了3的激活码。
按分类查看文章:
大家都在讨论些什么
: 血崩,买成了国际版,国际版还没有这个功能,也不知道会不会添加,申请退款了,蛋疼: 在google play搜不到: 三星S7E 不能安装么,提示不兼容。。: 是的。绝对是效仿Pebble Time手表,只是左下键变成了左上键了!用心良苦啊!:): 说实话很多字体都无法识别,用处一般般而已: 漩涡漩涡漩涡,哦也哦也哦也: 感觉用上 Surge 后,DataMan 的计数不准,往往比实际偏少
最热门标签
传说中的小众软件 让你的手机应用与众不同。
个人 blog 转载时请遵循 “署名-非商业性使用-相同方式共享” 的创作共用协议;
商业网站或未授权媒体不得复制本站内容。OS X 是否需要用第三方软件(如 CleanMyMac)清理系统?
在用mac,一直纠结于是否要安装一个清理软件,但很多人也说mac osx会自动清理,大家是怎么看的?
按投票排序
以下回答作者保留所有权利,禁止各种方式的全部或部分转载:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------回答之前,我需要先提出问题:为何要进行系统清理?这个好像很简单:系统清理是为了维护系统健康,恢复系统性能。那么现在目标有了,剩下的就是策略了:系统清理的对象?(或者说哪些东西需要清理)对于一个系统来说,系统本身运行所产生的临时文件 (Temp File),缓存文件 (Cache File),历史日志 (Logs) 等都可以视为可被清理的对象。放大一些说,驻留内存的文件映射页面 (Shared Memory),File Cache (文件缓冲),临时数据 (一些匿名页面),可清除内存 (Purgable Pages) 也可以视作清理对象。再放大一些,由软件或用户产生的临时、缓存文件,长时间未访问的文件 (包括一些可能被用户遗忘的数据),软件卸载遗留文件,操作不当产生的文件 (比如 Orphans) 等等都可以被视为清理的对象。可被清理的对象 ≠ 垃圾这个观点是我说的,原因是:1,缓存文件:Cache Files 是指那些用于提高再次访问速度而存储的经过处理和计算的结果文件。抛开缓存文件这一特定名词,缓存则是在整个软硬件环境中被广泛使用的技术,比如 CPU 中的缓存 (二级,三级缓存),SSD 固态硬盘中的缓存,操作系统内核的缓存,字体缓存等,虽然实现方式各异,但是其作用和目的都是一样的。2,临时文件:Temporary Files 是指那些操作系统和应用程序产生的,用于存储中间数据的文件。这些文件有着以下原则:最终用户往往不可见,用于存储中间数据或用于提高应用程序或操作系统的性能 (如排序一个超长的数组,可以分段产生结果,最后进行合并)。3,文件缓冲:File Cache 这是 OS X 的一项特性,是操作系统利用空闲内存提高磁盘访问效率的机制。举例来说,OS X 中的偏好设置都不是实时写入的,当你更改系统或软件的偏好设置,OS X 是将这些设定缓存在内存中,然后在“合适”的时间,一起写回磁盘中的。4,可清除内存: Purgeable Pages 这是 OS X 的一项特性,应用程序可以利用这个特性将一些可以随时丢弃(比如可以重新计算或从磁盘中再次读取)的数据放在内存中提高性能的机制。5,日志:Logs 包括系统的日志,崩溃报告,审计子系统日志,内核崩溃报告,Spindump,Core Dump 等等。这些与用户基本无关,但是对于系统监控和排错有重要意义。比如通过 内核崩溃报告,Core Dump 等可以分析系统或软件崩溃的原因。6,软件遗留:Leftovers 包括软件卸载后遗留的配置文件,库,插件等。7,神秘的“其它”,这些数据是很多用户感觉闹心的地方,如:这里的其它出现的原因,与 Spotlight 有关。Spotlight (mds) 能够收集管理磁盘上各类型文件的元数据信息,所以通过其存储的元数据,计算当前系统中各类文件的磁盘占用信息再合适不过。所以,它就是
About This Mac,Storage 页中磁盘文件占用空间信息的数据来源。但无论 Spotlight Importer 多么强大,它总有涵盖不了的数据类型。这时,系统对这类无法识别的空间的判断,就统称为 “其它”。综上以上描述,我们就可以知道,缓存也好,其它也罢,这些文件其实跟最终用户的关系不大,它们往往都是最终用户不可见的。举例来说,iTunes 下载的 iOS 设备更新包最终用户是不可见的,它其实存在在磁盘上,同样备份文件也是如此。但是就像空气一样,不可见不代表没有用。所以,从某些方面上来讲,我们可以说 “系统是不用清理的”,更准确一点来说“系统清理应该是不需要用户参与的”。事实上,也是如此。OS X 其实有着最为基本的清理功能:1,对于用户的设定和临时缓存文件等,OS X 存放在以下目录,这个目录可以通过终端命令获取:getconf DARWIN_USER_DIR
/var/folders/1s/6908_xvs1qbbql8s__3ml65m0000gp/0/
getconf DARWIN_USER_TEMP_DIR
/var/folders/1s/6908_xvs1qbbql8s__3ml65m0000gp/T/
getconf DARWIN_USER_CACHE_DIR
/var/folders/1s/6908_xvs1qbbql8s__3ml65m0000gp/C/
以上路径的 *1s/6908_xvs1qbbql8s__3ml65m0000gp/* 部分是随机产生的 (但是对于 root 用户来说,在目前的 OS X 实现下,路径则肯定是 _/var/folders/zz/_ 开头)。*T* 则表示临时文件夹。而同级目录中的 *C* 则表示缓存文件夹。*0* 文件夹,则是用户相关的配置文件夹:. .csstore 文件是该用户的 Launch Services 数据库文件。com.apple.dock.launchpad 是一个文件夹,其中的 db/db 文件用于存储 Launchpad 中的 App 的排列信息。com.apple.pluginkit 是一个 OS X Bundle 文件 (文件夹结构),其中包含一个名为 Annotation 的 plist 文件。这个文件记录了当前系统安装的所有 App Extension,Finder Sync,Today View,Action Extension 信息以及它们在当前用户下的启用状态 (election == 1 表示启用,election == 2 表示禁用)。 com.apple.notificationcenter 是一个文件夹,包含当前用户的 Notification Center 中的历史通知数据。存储在临时文件夹中的文件有一个特点,如果该文件超过三天未被再次访问 (a(ccess) time 离当前时间超过三天),则系统会自动删除这个文件。对于缓存文件,则系统或软件负责删除它们。2,OS X 在用户主目录 (~/Library/Caches),全局资源库 (/Library/Caches) 和 系统资源库 (/System/Library/Caches) 下均有缓存文件夹。系统和应用程序可以在这里放置任何它们需要缓存的数据。比较典型的是 Kernel Cache,为了加快启动速度,在系统第一次启动时,会将内核和所有必需的内核扩展进行预链接,然后在路径 /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache
生成预链接后的内核缓存文件。系统启动会直接使用它来加快启动速度(此后只要系统没有发现变化则一直使用此缓存)。对于 iOS 设备来说,更为激进,iOS 本身不提供单独的 kernel 和 kext 文件,而是在 iOS 系统安装时,直接安装一个预链接好的 kernelcache。3, OS X 是个 Unix 系统,所以还有两个传统的临时文件目录,/tmp,这个目录在 OS X 的实现实际上是指向 _/private/tmp_ 的软链接。/var/tmp,这个目录在 OS X 的实现是指向 /private/var/tmp 的软链接。这两个临时文件夹是随着 Unix 出现的,其区别并不明显。OS X 之所以保留这些文件夹是作为 Unix 系统的需要,并且只有系统进程或一些从 Unix 或 Linux 上移植来的应用才使用这两个临时文件夹。/tmp 文件夹会由系统定期进行清理,在 每日维护脚本 (daily) 中,明确了对与 /tmp 文件夹中超过时的文件进行删除的操作,见 /private/etc/periodic/daily/110.clean_tmps 脚本内容(OS X 有三个维护脚本,daily,weekly,monthly,你可以自行查看它们的内容以便获知 OS X 会自动进行清理的内容): #!/bin/sh
'' # $FreeBSD: src/etc/periodic/daily/110.clean-tmps,v 1.13
04:58:40 ache Exp $
'' # Perform temporary directory cleaning so that long-lived systems
'' # don't end up with excessively old files there.
'' # If there is a global system configuration file, suck it in.
'' if [ -r /etc/defaults/periodic.conf ]
. /etc/defaults/periodic.conf
source_periodic_confs
'' case "$daily_clean_tmps_enable" in
[Yy][Ee][Ss])
if [ -z "$daily_clean_tmps_days" ]
echo '$daily_clean_tmps_enable is set but' \
'$daily_clean_tmps_days is not'
echo "Removing old temporary files:"
set -f noglob
args="-atime +$daily_clean_tmps_days -mtime +$daily_clean_tmps_days"
args="${args} -ctime +$daily_clean_tmps_days"
dargs="-empty -mtime +$daily_clean_tmps_days"
dargs="${dargs} ! -name .vfs_rsrc_streams_*"
[ -n "$daily_clean_tmps_ignore" ] && {
args="$args "`echo " ${daily_clean_tmps_ignore% }" |
]*/ ! -name /g'`
dargs="$dargs "`echo " ${daily_clean_tmps_ignore% }" |
]*/ ! -name /g'`
case "$daily_clean_tmps_verbose" in
[Yy][Ee][Ss])
rc=$(for dir in $daily_clean_tmps_dirs
[ ."${dir#/}" != ."$dir" -a -d $dir ] && cd $dir && {
find -dx . -fstype local -type f $args -delete $print
find -dx . -fstype local ! -name . -type d $dargs -delete $print
} | sed "s,^\\.,
done | tee /dev/stderr | wc -l)
[ -z "$print" ] && rc=0
[ $rc -gt 1 ] && rc=1
set -f glob
'' exit $rc
除了系统自动清理的这些文件,系统中还有哪些是可以被安全清理而不影响系统运行的文件呢?这里教你一个小窍门,Time Machine 在运行时,会自动排除掉一些位置不进行备份,这些位置中的文件则是可以被视为可安全清除的文件,实际上,很多软件所谓的系统清理,也就是清理这些位置的内容:cat /System/Library/CoreServices/backupd.bundle/Contents/Resources/StdExclusions.plist
&!-- paths where we need to capture top level folder to restore disk structure, but don't want to backup any contents --&
&key&ContentsExcluded&/key&
&string&/Volumes&/string&
&string&/Network&/string&
&string&/automount&/string&
&string&/.vol&/string&
&string&/tmp&/string&
&string&/cores&/string&
&string&/private/tmp&/string&
&string&/private/Network&/string&
&string&/private/tftpboot&/string&
&string&/private/var/automount&/string&
&string&/private/var/folders&/string&
&string&/private/var/run&/string&
&string&/private/var/tmp&/string&
&string&/private/var/vm&/string&
&string&/private/var/db/dhcpclient&/string&
&string&/private/var/db/fseventsd&/string&
&string&/Library/Caches&/string&
&string&/Library/Logs&/string&
&string&/System/Library/Caches&/string&
&string&/System/Library/Extensions/Caches&/string&
看到了吧,这些地方其实没有什么神秘的,所谓的清理,不过是清理掉这些内容而已,看到这里似乎也不需要什么软件帮你进行。事实上,所谓清理软件,它们时常干的事情是什么呢?以 Clean My Mac 默认设定来说,1,删除系统优先选择语言列表外的语言包,节省磁盘空间。比如你在系统偏好设置设定 英文,中文为有限选择语言,则 Clean My Mac 默认会删除其他语言包。2,Developer Cache,这里是 Xcode 在开发过程中的缓存,临时文件,预链接的库,预处理的头文件,你要是个开发者,你就最好别随便让它清理这里的内容。3,Universal Binary,OS X 可执行文件有一种叫 Universal (Fat) Binary,也就是在一个二进制可执行文件中打包了2种或以上架构的代码,比如 i386,x86_64,ppc,ppc64 等,这会导致二进制文件体积增大。CMM 会使用 ditto 或 lipo 来删除不需要二进制架构达到瘦身的目的,你可以用这两个命令自己来。但是注意,很多 App 现在带有代码签名,瘦身后的文件会导致签名验证的失败,从而导致无法启动这些程序,所以小心。4,iTunes 临时文件,缓存文件,以及保存的 iOS 更新文件。5,Font Caches,这是系统生成的用于提高系统应用程序性能的缓存,除非你自己加了字体,或界面显示不正常,否则根本不需要动它,反正它会自己生成。6,软件 Leftovers 删除,和无用的 plist 配置文件删除。所以总结起来,CMM 这种东西除非你明确知道你将要进行的操作以及可能的后果,否则用它不仅不能清理系统,还有可能导致问题或者使得你需要的文件被删除。而且很多缓存如果删除掉,应用程序或操作系统会花大量的时间重建它们,这属于白白浪费 CPU 资源的行为。那么这类软件真的没有用么?其实也不是的,虽然我前面说到了很多相关的问题,但是对于普通用户来说还是很枯燥,使用这类软件可以让他们方便的进行一些操作。当你遇到如下问题时,可以考虑使用它们:1. 急需释放磁盘空间 (清除缓存和临时文件)。2. 系统、应用程序启动、加载不正常,比如启动缓慢,加载元素失败、网络访问问题或字体错误等 (清除缓存)。3. 卸载软件这里终于说道了软件卸载,我个人认为,真正的需要用户参与的系统清理,只有软件卸载这一项。而对于用户来说,使用 CMM 这类软件最合适的场景也就是于此了。最后总结:1,OS X 有自动清理的特性。2,一般情况下用户无需使用任何软件来清理系统。3,只有在特定需求下,才可以考虑使用清理软件。4,使用清理软件时,一定要在你完全明白它的作用时才可使用。5,完整卸载软件时可以考虑使用这些清理软件(我倒是觉得,你要是不知道如何卸载某个软件,你就不应该着急安装它。卸载时首先应该选择软件自带的卸载程序,如果有的话)。最后给些忠告:1,最好的系统清理软件,我只推荐两个,收费的 TinkerTools System ,免费的 OnyX。TTS 是个非常严谨的系统清理软件,换句话说,他根本不是无脑的只知道删删删得到用户表面好评的一个软件。2,做一切清理操作前,想明白为什么要做清理,期望的结果是什么,清理的对象有哪些,备份是否做到位了,如果出了问题自己能否 hold 的住。如果你没想明白以上问题,别动手,先问问别人或自己查一查。99%的用清理软件出事的,不是小白用户,不是我这样的人,而是一知半解的人。3,最好等着买本我将要出的新版 《OS X 高手进阶》,它会教会你如何应对这些问题。===========================================帖子里写的不够全面,一些地方没有照顾到,如果各位有任何想法或问题,可以在评论中说明,我会酌情补充。
需要 DaisyDisk 这样的工具帮你找出占用大量空间的被遗忘的文件。至于问题里那些工具,胡搞半天你也不知道它们搞了什么,删的可能还都是梯级上无足轻重、功能上可能还比较关键的小文件,实不可取。
也许这款适合你
需要,主要起一个purge的作用,前天我chrome坏掉了,直接删App重装也不好使,估计是哪个chrome的配置文件写坏了(这种文件直接把App拖到垃圾桶里是删不掉的),用了下appcleaner卸载后重装,问题解决。不过也同意
说的可能会误删一些其他工具的关键文件,一般还是能不用就不用,用也是用于故障排查
当然需要,用了清理你上网所接受的缓存文件,删除不需要的软件,垃圾等,手机,电脑,无一例外都需要清理垃圾
厚着脸皮回答下~~个人认为Mac上面的系统清理,可以分为Disk Clean和Memory OptimizeDisk Clean看到
的专业回答,感觉已经把Mac上面的disk clean这块讲的很全,很深了。其实disk clean任何一款Mac store上面的app做的事情几乎都一样,可以理解成批处理的删除无用的item,让系统更干净。disk clean这个功能从后台的技术角度没有难度,所以设计的时候主要精力集中在用户体验上面。其中有条评论至今还记得很清楚,其实看到能真正解决用户的实际问题就说明,蛮开心的,~~。其实看到能真正解决用户的实际问题就说明,蛮开心的,~~。前段时间正好在看《简约至上》,提到一个观点,主流用户和专家用户,看一个功能的需求,主要是看主流用户有无这样的痛点和需求,对于当时iPod第一代出来的时候,主流用户看到了一个神奇的MP3,专家用户在抱怨不就是一个MP3播放器吗。这个角度可能看,Mac系统清理,关键在于我们对Mac的认识,小白用户,或者是用Mac做美工等等,就不需要把精力花在深入理解OSX背后的机制,只要one click就能让系统变干净,我也有强迫症,中度,会有清理的习惯。PS:About This Mac里面还有一项,Backups开启了Time Machine,在本地磁盘会有一个快照,占很大空间,但是这块Mac有一个特殊的policy。之前截了一个v2ex里面的评论,backups占了太多空间,磁盘不够用了。。然后。。然后。。找到比我更强迫症的了。。之前截了一个v2ex里面的评论,backups占了太多空间,磁盘不够用了。。然后。。然后。。找到比我更强迫症的了。。Memory Optimize在做这个功能的时候主要基于如下的考虑windows上优化工具都有memory 优化这个功能满足小白强迫症用户(像我这样,受不了99%)系统优化Mac resident page(对应物理内存)的三个队列The free queue (vm_page_queue_free) contains free pages available for allocation immediately. A page on this queue has no mappings and does not contain useful data. When the kernel needs empty pages, say, during a page fault or during kernel memory allocation, it takes pages from this queue.The inactive queue (vm_page_queue_inactive) contains pages that are not referenced in any pmap but still have an object/offset page mapping. A page on this queue may be dirty. When the kernel needs to page out some memory, it evicts resident pages from the inactive list. There is a separate inactive memory queue for anonymous memory (vm_page_queue_zf), allowing the page-out daemon to assign a higher affinity to anonymous memory pages. This list is a first-in first-out (FIFO) list.The active queue (vm_page_queue_active) contains pages that are referenced in at least one pmap. This is also a FIFO list. It has an LRU-like ordering.对内存优化,主要就是将inactive queue中的内存释放到free queue,还有部分file cache和purgeable memory释放到free queue。感谢乔帮主把内核的源码开源了。在想能不能把内存优化这块敲的在细一点呢,会不会明天老板就不让我做了。。。欢迎大家在看柴女神视频之余,讨论,指正~~
看你清理系统的目标是什么。对于我来说,清理目标是让磁盘里 其它 部分占用的空间减少。毕竟256G的SSD对于工作+娱乐需求同时要满足来讲也容量有限。为了实现这个目标,我买了cleanmymac2,99块。使用下来实现了目标:1. 其它 部分的空间确实减少了好多2. 帮我找出了硬盘杂七杂八文件夹里好多大的文件,让我可以轻易判断哪些可以直接删掉以释放空间3. iPhoto照片库再也不会比实际存储的照片容量大太多了看着使用后硬盘占比从90%降到了50%,使用起来也没什么问题,心里觉得这软件买的好值啊。方法有很多,选择最适合自己的方法最重要。
只用CleanMyMac 卸载程序,清理系统则不要用,懂mac的人(卖电脑的,研究MAC OS X的)都这么说。
需要。用daisydisk扫描一遍看有没有什么文件或者文件夹占据了大量的空间,如果没用就可以删掉。我两周前装了office for mac 2015 preview版本,为了用outlook,两周后从存储看,其他这一项已经占据了120GB,我实在不知道是怎么被用的,用CleanMyMac查了一遍,大文件也都删了个遍,也于事无补。接着用daisydisk扫了一次,然后发现outlook的一个隐藏cache文件夹占据了90.3GB的空间(你没看错,一个可能的原因是很多的crashlog由于没有设置进入了我的公司邮箱),我是没有截图保存,不然你能体会到我当时有多震惊。然后删了立马释放出了90GB的空间,你能想象当时的感觉吗。
当然需要,当年在mac上卸载Sim3就用到了,还是在sim论坛里被人科普才发现的,如果不用清理工具,那你就等着被Sim3活吞掉1,2个G的空间吧。你怎么能保证所有的开发商不“逗逼”不“偷懒”。
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录

我要回帖

更多关于 苹果音乐制作软件 的文章

随机推荐