iwhen you feel sadwhen i first英语作文60个词数

英语作文出国热_英语作文范文_第一范文网
& 英语作文出国热
英语作文出国热
第一篇 in recent years, studying abroad has flourished. thousands of schloars and students have gone to foreign countries to study. many people are sparing no effort in applying for going abroad.attending schools abroad has many advantages. in the first place, students who have studied abroad can act as mediators between peoples of different cultures so as to promote international understanding. secondly, we can learn much more advanced knowledge of science and technology from the foreign countries. thirdly, we can enjoy the contact with new and different cultures so as to increase the awareness of our own culture. fourthly, we can learn a foreign language more quickly.however, studying abroad may have disadvantages such as language barrier in the first few months or financial difficulties before getting a scholarship. in spite of these, the advantages greatly outweigh the disadvantages. it is advisable to attend schools abroad.第二篇 nowadays more and more young people are going to study abroad. like everything else, studying abroad has both favorable and unfavorable aspects. generally, the favorable aspects can be listed as follows.firstly, they think by attending a college in a foreign country they can learn not only useful knowledge, but also the culture and customs of other nations. secondly, they can take advantage of this opportunity to gain a good command of the foreign language they are learning very quickly. moreover, they can meet different people and experience different cultures, which may help to broaden their views.every coin has two sides. the negative aspects are also apparent. the costs are much higher than those in their native country. most overseas students have to work for a living, which can&t allow them to pay all their attention to study. what&s more, they may feel very lonely.through above analysis, we can see that the positive aspects outweigh the negative ones. therefore, i am in favor of going abroad to study面对中学生&出国热&,社会对此有不同的看法。请你以studying abroad为题,根据以下提供的信息,谈谈自己的看法。advantages disadvantages1.良好的语言环境,更利于语言学习。2.拓宽视野,学习国外先进的科学技术。3.传播各民族间的不同文化。 1.年纪小,缺乏生活经验,自理能力差。1. 情感孤独,思乡。2. 生活学习费用高。注意:1)第一句已为你写好,不计入总词数。 2)词数100 左右。3)参考词汇:媒介,中间人 mediatorstudying abroadin recent years, studying abroad has been popular.________________________studying abroadin recent years, studying abroad has been popular. tens of thousands of chinese students have gone to foreign countries to study. many people are trying their best to apply to go abroad.共2页,当前第1页1
英语作文出国热 相关内容:
假如你叫李华,请给某英文报社写一封信,反映如下情况并谈谈你的建议。1.现在有许多同学使用手机,原因一是认为时髦,二是认为便于同家人和朋友联系。2.一些学生把手机带进教室,课堂上的铃声影响了课堂纪律。...
第一次考的时候,那时候在新东方刚回来,在新东方模拟作文只写了4(中国人评的)。考试前我只写过两篇作文。考作文的时候我还在紧张,这一次纯粹是准备体会一下的。也没有写提纲,什么经验都没有。
首先是开头summary三句话,一般控制在30字内,第一、二句话交代时间地点人物事情,能简单就简单,这里不要求华丽的词语,没有语法错误就行。最后一句话是这个故事告诉了你什么道理,比如人不可貌相、做人要诚实之类的,也是尽量简单。
the great wall was renovated from time to time after the qin dynasty. a major renovation started with the founding of the ming dynasty in 1368, and took 200 years to complete....
once known as chang'an, xi'an is the political, economic, cultural and transportation center of shaanxi province, with its jurisdiction over five counties including chang'an county....
我有很多梦想。 我梦想自己有一间糖果房子。但不会因为我吃的太多而弄坏我的牙齿。我希望我有很多吃的 ,但是他们不能。所以我能帮助那些没有的人,让他们不再挨饿。我希望我有很多药物。疾病的时候可以自己疗好。
我的未来英语作文...
everyone has their own stories in life.some are joyful,some are bitter even a little embarrassment across in. every story in the movie seems to be so exciting,wondful and beautiful,but our real life likely to cantrary...
查看更多>>以I Feel_These Days写一篇英语作文,60-80词,初二水平,急
I feel sad these days
我感到高兴和愉快的这些日子。和身边每个人都我似乎是不错的,他们都愿意给他们的手给我,我感到温暖,这些天。天气已经不那么奇妙的长。深蓝色的天空,洁净的空气,清晰的空气,感觉挺舒服的,这些天。我最喜欢吃赢得了队,那我会喜欢自己几天的事情就来了我的手。我觉得真的terific这些天,有幸福的家伙在世界中,就像一个天使。...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码任务型阅读(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每空格只填一个单词。WhenIwenttoEngland,Ienjoyedmystay.ButInoticedsomanydifferenttraditions.Forexample,youusuallyshakehandswithpeoplewhenyoumeetforthefirsttime.Butafterthat,youcanjustsayhello.YoumustsayMrandMrswhenyouspeaktoolderpeople,butyoucanusefirstnameswithyourfriends.Onedaywevisitedsomefriendsandhadtea.Teaisnotjustadrinkbutalightmealataround4:00intheafternoon.Youcan’thavetea─themeal─after4:30.Weatesandwichesandalargefruitcake.Youcanonlydrinkteaatateaparty,notcoffeeorjuice.Andyoumustdrinkteawithmilk.Youmustpourthetea,thenthemilk─youcan’tputthemilkinfirst,thenthetea.Inbusesandtrains,theotherpassengersareveryquiet,andyoumustn’ttalktooloudly.It’sverydifferentfromChina!Insometrainsyoucan’tevenuseyourmobilephones!Andyoudon’toftenhearpeopleshoutinginthestreet.Iwasverylucky─Ievenwenttoawedding.ItwasverydifferentfromaChinesewedding.Forexample,themanandthewomancan’tseeeachotherthenightbeforethewedding.Thenthewomanmustn’tarriveatthechurchontimebutafewminuteslate.Andatthepartyafterthewedding,thewomanthrowsherflowersoverhershoulder.Thegirlwhocatchesthemwillbethenexttomarry!Itwasallverystrangebutitwasgreatfun!AdviceforVisitors:TraditionalLifeinEnglandgreetingpeople◆Youmust71handsforthefirsttime.◆YoumustsayMrandMrsto72people.◆Youcanjustsayhellowhenmeetingagain.◆Youcanusefirstnamestofriends.foodand74◆Youcan’tdrinktea73milkatateaparty.◆Youmustpourtheteafirst,thenmilk.◆Youcanhavetea754:30.◆Youcan’tdrinkcoffeeorjuicebut76atateaparty.noise◆Youmust77quietinbusesandtrains.◆Youcan’tshoutinthestreet.78◆Themanandthewomancan’tseeeachotherthenightbeforethewedding.◆Thewomanmustarriveatthechurch79thantheman.◆Itisstrangebutfunthatafterthewedding,thegirlwhocatchestheflowersthewomanthrowswillbethenexttoget80.江苏省沭阳县学年高一上学期期中调研测试英语试题答案when i had my first success 英语作文Necessary points to be included:1.What is the thing you had your first success in?2.How did you succeed in it?3.How did you feel when you succeeded?希望可以是初三水平.速度越快越好的.60字左右的
人生的朳自
when i had my first success,i felt very excited,i spent lots of timepracticing singing,i tried my best to remember the lyrics and asked my music teacher to help me.we practiced the song called Sailling every afternoon.at last,i can sing the song as well as i can.then i took part in the singing contest.to begin with,i was very nervous,but later on ,i became relaxed and sang the song with a beautiful voice.at last,i became winner.that is my first success,it's so wonderful that i would not forget.我就是初三的 但是不知道会不会有语法错误 应该还好啦 没写过这样的作文 不知道怎么样
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码答案:解析:
  I accepted a job in London and when I told my parents that I wanted to live in London which was a long way, they couldn’t believe what I said.They thought I didn’t want to live with them any more, so they felt unhappy.Although they weren’t well lately, my mother said that they wouldn’t stand in my way if it’s what I really wanted.
  An only child always appears to be sensitive and vulnerable since at home he is protected by his parents and relatives.But on the other hand, as an only child is well-fed and has more chances to be well-educated, he is usually more intelligent than other children.Growing up alone, he’s more likely to take up responsibilities by himself and tends to be competitive among his peers.However, these good qualities cannot help an only child to achieve his goals if he doesn’t overcome his fatal weaknesses.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:导学大课堂必修一英语人教 人教版
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。
My First Days in New York
  Sunday 2nd July
  It’s amazing that I can stand on the New York City now.I can hardly believe my eyes even if I see the famous Statue of Liberty.I come from Perth, a quiet town in Scotland, and I haven’t seen much of the world.Luckily I can be one of the exchanged program students.We can stay here for 2 weeks.I am really excited about the following weeks.But before I came to New York, my instructor told me some differences between the English we and they speak.I am a little bit nervous.
  Monday 3rd July
  I’m really tired of the difference.I woke up at 2 o’clock and went out to have some food and sat at a table.Oil the pavement-or sidewalk, as they call it here.I was happy to sit and watch people.Sometimes I can overhear some American accent.I entered a small coffee shop and ordered something to eat.But the problem is that I couldn’t understand the waitress’ New York accent and she couldn’t understand mine.Later, I got a hamburger with crisps but I wanted chips.Then I walked back to my hotel and went to my room, which I knew was on the first floor.But in America, they say first floor instead of ground floor so I went into the wrong room.I felt so embarrassed! That was the worst moment for me.I felt far away from home even though Americans and British speak the same language.I was like a foreigner.But the American woman who was in the room laughed and said she had had the same problem in England.
  Sunday 16th July
  How time flies! I still remember the first day I came to New York but now I must leave her.The embarrassment was gone when I got used to the life here.I met some many friends and took Dart in lots of activities.My American friends made a fuss of me(大惊小怪)and they said my accent was so cute.Yesterday we held a goodbye party in their International Student Center-that’s “centre” where I come from.I will miss you, New York.
[写作内容]
(1)概括短文的内容要点,该部分的词数大约为30词。
(2)以“如何分析英式英语和美式英语的区别及影响?”为题,发表自己的观点。
至少包含以下的内容要点,该部分的词数大约为120词。
①两种语言在发音和词汇方面的不同。
②两种语言在语法方面的不同。
③所产生的不同对两个国家人民的影响。
[写作要求]
可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要直接引用原文中的句子。
来源:必修五学大课堂英语人教版 人教版
  The dodo(渡渡鸟)was a kind of pigeon which only lived on the little island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean.There were no dangerous animals on Mauritius, so the dodo had stopped being able to fly.It simply walked around the forest for food and lived a safe and easy life.
  This all changed in the 16th century when Portuguese(葡萄牙的)sailors first arrived on the island.The birds were so trusting and slow that the sailors called them “dodo”, which means “a stupid person” in Portuguese.Thousands were killed and eaten, and soon the dodo became an important source of food for all passing ships.Very quickly, the number of dodos started to fall.
  By 1681, only(200 years after people first set foot on Mauritius, the last dodo had died.The greedy and selfishness of people had destroyed their peaceful lifestyle.The bird which was given the name “stupid”, is now a symbol for the stupidity of human beings.
[写作内容]
1.概括短文的内容要点,该部分的词数大约30。
2.就“是否应该保护野生动物”发表你的看法,明确表明反对屠杀野生动物。至少包括以下的内容要点,该部分的词数大约120:
(1)介绍野生动物被大肆捕杀现象并分析原因。
(2)提出你的建议。
[写作要求]
你可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的观点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭阅读材料中的句子。
  There is a growing debate about the most effective way for students to study. Traditionally studying alone was thought to be the best way to ensure good exam results. When studying alone you can focus your mind better than when you are with others. You also have the freedom to choose what topic to study and when, as you don't need the agreement of others. Students that prefer to study alone often say that when they study with their classmates they waste a lot of time because the discussion is often about non-study topics such as television or holidays.
  In the last few years, however, more and more students have started studying in groups. There are several reasons why many students prefer this method First, they find that studying is more fun as they can share the experience with others rather than staying in their rooms. In groups, they can discuss the subject together and when something is not understood they can ask each other questions. They can use the knowledge of their classmates to help improve their own knowledge. Finally by discussing the topic they are able to both understand and remember it better.
【写作内容】
(1)以约30个词概括短文的要点;
(2)然后以约120个词就"独自学习好还是与他人合作学习好"的主题发表看法,并包括如下要点:
①你喜欢独自学习还是与他人合作学习;
②根据你个人的学习经历,简述你的理由;
③你的老师对你的学习方式的看法和建议;
④你认为怎样的学习方式才能取得最佳的学习效果。
【写作要求】
(1)可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
(2)标题自拟。
来源:广东省江门市六校2010届高考最后阶段猜题卷(英语)
题型:写作题
读写任务阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。 Nowadays, the pressures on schools and teachers are often passed on to students and parents. Students are tested more and assigned more homework. In the past 25 years, homework assignments have risen by 51% according to a 2008 study at the University of Michigan. That is an average of 12 extra hours of homework per week! Excessive homework often leaves no time for students to have fun or do something for themselves. Many parents spend at least three hours every night going through their children's work. However, the governments' efforts to cut the homework burden of primary and middle school students have drawn mixed reactions.& Ironically, though teachers have been widely criticized for piling on homework, it is parents who sometimes ask for more work for their children! When teachers don't give homework, some parents will go to the school and complain. They want teachers to assign homework every day as a means of making sure teachers do their job and the children have work to do.【写作内容】你们班级打算就“Homework”这一主题召开一次班会。并发给每人一份上面的英语短文,你和同学都积极响应,并打算就这一主题发表各自的看法。请你准备写一份发言稿,内容要点包括: 1.以约30词概括短文的要点; 2.然后以约120词谈谈你的看法和认识,内容包括: (1)你认为过多的家庭作业对中学生来说有必要吗?为什么? (2)你如何看待作业负担的问题。【写作要求】 1.在作文中可以使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。 2.作文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称。
来源:广东省江门市六校2010届高考最后阶段猜题卷(英语)
题型:写作题
读写任务阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Dear PattiI’m writing to you for some advice on my studies. As you know, football is a very popular sport in the world and I am attracted to it and I have fallen in love with it, which makes me feel so crazy. I have spending lots of time doing many things related to it, like watching football matches, reading newspapers and magazines, and searching the Web for more information about football. As a result, it has certainly disturbed my normal study. Though I know to be a football fan is my hobby and my major adjective is to learn more knowledge in school, I can’t concentrate on my lessons and gradually I am tired of them. I am still a senior middle school student, and I’ll have my own business even when I grow up, so I am not likely to do a job in the field of football. But now I can’t stop myself from getting involved further with football. So I feel very depressed and want to know how to deal with the contradiction .Sincerely yours, Li Hua 【写作内容】假设你是李华的笔友Patti,请根据他信中所诉说的苦恼回信。以下是回信的内容(信的开头和结尾已经为你写好)以约30个词概括李华的苦恼;以约120个词发表你的看法,并包括如下要点:(1)你认为李华应该如何处理好他的学习和业余爱好的关系,并说明你的理由。(2)表达你对他的希望。【写作要求】1.可以使用实例或其他论述的方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2.信中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。Dear Li Hua,Thank you for your letter. From your letter, I’ve known something about your situation.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&YoursPatti
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 when i first saw you 的文章

随机推荐