如何描写景物
n&景物描写属于描写文的范畴。描写景物通常采用一般现在时态。描写景物时要注意以下几点:
u&选好主题,突出主题,用细节来烘托主题;
u&抓住景物的主要特征写;描写景物时,要着力展示其最具有代表性的东西,突出它的主要特征,把它活灵活现地呈现在读者的面前。
u&要充分发挥想象力,从不同的方面描写事物的特征,唤起读者的想象和情感共鸣;
u&要精心设计描写的角度和顺序。
n&请读下面的一篇习作:
Tian&anmen&Square
n&Located&at&the&center&of&Beijing&City,&Tian&anmen&Square&is&the&largest&square&in&the&world.&It&covers&an&area&of&44&hectares,&big&enough&to&hold&one&million&people.&From&the&north&to&the&south,&it&measures&some&880&meters,&and&500&meters&from&the&east&to&the&west.&
n&In&the&center&stands&the&Monument&to&the&People&s&Heroes.&On&the&east&is&the&Museum&of&Chinese&Revolution&and&Chinese&History&and&on&the&west&the&Great&Hall&of&the&People.&The&Qianmen&Gate&and&Chairman&Mao&Memorial&Hall&sit&in&the&south,&with&Tian&anmen&Tower&in&the&north.
n&Tian&anmen&Square&is&one&of&the&most&famous&and&popular&places&in&China.&Every&year&thousands&of&people&come&to&Beijing&to&visit&it.
用于按空间展开的段落之中的连接词和过渡词有:
n&above;in&front&of&;in&the&centre&of;&on&the&left
n&across;below;in&the&distance;on&the&right
n&beyond;nearby;opposite&to;over
n&also;further;next&to;on&top&of
n&up;down;close&to;beneath
n&under;around;near&to;along&
高级词汇和复杂句型
n&同学们应该学会使用分词短语pwith复合结构&p定语从句p&强调句型p&感叹句&p倒装句和it作形式主语等复杂句型。具体地说有:
u&As&we&can&see&,&&& & & & & & & & & & & & & &
u&It&is&well-known&to&us&all&that&&
u&It&isMwas&&whoMthat&&
u&It&isMwas&+adj.Mn.+&for&Mof&sb.&to&do&sth.&
u&so&&that&&& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
u&too&&&to&&&
u&with&+n.M&prep.Mv-ing.Mv-ed.,&&&
u&How&+adj.Madv.+subject+be!& & & & & & &
u&What+adj.+n.+subject+be!
n&因此,只要考生准确地使用了以上这些高级词汇和复杂句型,就一定会增强文章的表达效果,也就一定能在高考英语的书面表达中获得较为理想的成绩。
n&有关地点说明文应该着重掌握面积p&人口p&位置p&环境p&今昔对比等。以城市为例:
n&模板句:请仔细体会下面的句子的精彩之处。
u& 1& &2& &3& &4
n&写作模板
范文欣赏与学习&
n&试题1;参考范文&1
n&试题&2;参考范文&2
n&试题&3;参考范文&3
n&试题&4;参考范文&4
n&试题&5;参考范文&5
n&试题&6;参考范文&6
n&试题&7;参考范文&7
习作欣赏与学习&
n&My&dream&school
n&Hope&School
n&Our&School&1& 2
n&My&Home&Village&1& 2
n&My&dream&house&1& 2& 3&4&
n&Our&Garden
n&The&Children&s&Park
n&National&Book&Fair
n&My&Favourite&Book&
n&Journey&to&Australia
中译英句子练习&(描述)
n&比赛场景
n&景点介绍&1& 2
n&介绍某地&1& 2& 3
地点描写模板句&1
n&Our&city&covers&&&square&kilometers&
n&Our&city&has&an&area&of&&square&kilometers&
n&The&size&of&our&city&is&...&square&kilometers&
n&The&population&of&our&city&is&&
n&Our&city&has&a&population&of&&&
n&Our&city&is&located&in&,
n&It&is&very&convenient&for&you&to&come&to&our&city&&
n&You&can&take&a&bus,&a&train&or&a&plane&to&.
n&The&best&way&to&experience&&is&to&take&a&bus&tour.
地点描写模板句&2
n&It&takes&&&to&take&a&bus&from&&to&
n&&&is&only&a&few&bus&stops&from&downtown.
n&&&is&within&easy&reach.
n&The&city&stretches&itself&lazily&along&..
n&The&city&is&well-known/famous&for&its&/as&
n&The&city&offers&&..and&a&variety&of&&
n&Wherever&you&go,&there&are&plenty&of&activities&to&choose&from.
n&If&you&are&interested&in&&,&you&can&.&If&you&prefer&,&you&can&
地点描写模板句&3
n&You&can&go&on&the&city&tours&to&enjoy&the&sights,&taste&the&local&food,&explore&the&lively&nightlife&and&learn&about&its&history&and&culture.
n&After&exploring&&,&you&can&relax&and&enjoy&a&good&meal&in&
n&There&re&&&where&visitors&can&find&shade&from&the&hot&sun&and&a&moment&s&rest&from&the&busy&city.
n&A&walk&around&&is&a&feast&for&the&mind&as&well&as&the&eye.
地点描写模板句&4
n&The&city&is&home&to&&
n&The&city&treats&visitors&to&(blue&seas)&
n&&&is&a&must-see&for&tourists,&as&&
n&The&city,&known&as&,&attracts&millions&of&visitors&from&all&over&the&world.
n&&may&explain&why&people&spend&so&much&time&on&trips&to&&
n&&&reminds&visitors&that&it&is&an&important&&
n&You&are&sure&to&have&a&wonderful&time&in&.
n&Few&visitors&leave&the&city&feeling&disappointed.
地点描写模板&1
地点描写模板&2
范文欣赏与学习&
范文欣赏与学习&1&
n&江苏卷2004
n&假如你是李晓华,住在江城。你的加拿大笔友Bob来信谈到他所居住的城市,并希望了解你家乡江城的情况。请你用英语写一封回信。回信须包括表中的内容:
n&自然情况:&位于长江边、风景优美、适合居住
n&成就&经济发展迅速,新建了不少工厂、住房、道路
n&存在问题&:水、空气污染,交通拥挤
n&对江城发展的看法&(内容由考生自己拟定)
n&注意:&1.&回信中不能使用&江城&以外的地名。
n&2.&词数120左右。信的开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。
n&3.&参考词汇:经济economy&n.
参考范文&1
n&Dear&Bob,
n& & & & &It&s&very&kind&of&you&to&write&to&me&and&let&me&know&about&your&beautiful&city.&Now&I&d&like&to&tell&you&something&about&my&hometown&Jiangcheng.
n& & & & The&city&stands&on&the&bank&of&the&Changjiang&River.&It&is&a&beautiful&place&for&people&to&live&in.&Its&economy&has&been&developing&rapidly&in&the&past&ten&years.&New&factories,&houses&and&roads&have&been&built.&More&schools&and&hospitals&are&available&for&its&people.&However,&there&are&still&some&problems,&such&as&water&and&air&pollution&and&heavy&traffic&in&rush&hours.&
n& & & & In&my&opinion,&Jiangcheng&should&develop&its&economy&scientifically.&I&would&also&think&that&the&growth&of&its&population&should&be&brought&under&control&so&that&we&ll&have&a&better&hometown&in&future.
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Yours,
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Xiao&Hua
范文欣赏与学习&2
假定你是李华。应英国朋友Bob的要求,写一封短信介绍你校图书馆的基本情况。内容须包括下面两幅图中的相关信息。
注意:1.词数100左右;& & & 2.可以适当增减细节,以使行文连贯;& & & 3.开头语已为你写好。
Thank&you&for&your&last&letter&asking&about&our&library.&____________________
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Best&wishes,
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Li&Hua
内容要点:
1.图书馆的位置:前有花园,后有教学楼
2.内部环境:宽敞、有书架、报刊、书籍等
3.图书馆功能:借阅、借阅数量和借期
4.开放时间
5.合适的结尾
参考范文&2
n&Dear&Bob,&
n& & & &Thank&you&for&your&last&letter&asking&about&our&library.
n& & & &Our&library&is&in&the&center&of&the&school.&There&is&a&beautiful&garden&in&front&of&it&and&our&classroom&building&is&right&behind&it.&The&library&is&big.&When&you&get&inside,&you&will&see&many&shelves&full&of&books&on&different&subjects.&There&are&also&lots&of&newspapers&and&magazines.&We&borrow&books&and&do&some&reading&in&the&library.&According&to&the&rule,&every&student&can&borrow&up&to&5&books&each&time&and&keep&them&for&10&days.&It&is&open&from&9&a.m.&to&7&p.m.&from&Monday&to&Friday&and&closed&on&weekends.
n& & & We&all&like&our&library&very&much.
n&Best&wishes.
范文欣赏与学习&3
n&李华父亲的朋友陈伟是在美国居住多年的华裔。因陈伟的儿子陈小明明年要来大陆李华学校学汉语,陈小明来信询问学校情况,以下是小华回信的内容。
n&1.听说你明年来我校学习,我们很高兴。
n&2.我校是一所具有80年历史的老学校。
n&3.学校很美,有许多花草树木,两座教学大楼,一座宿舍楼。
n&4.学校设备优良,有体育馆、计算机室和大图书馆等。学生除正式课程外,还有许多选修课,如:油画、打字、烹调等。
n&5.最重要的是,学校有许多优秀教师,课程有趣,老师既有知识又和蔼,非常愿意帮助我们,我爱我们的学校,我真希望你也能喜欢我们的学校。
n&参考词汇:选修课:elective& &体育馆:gym&宿舍楼:dormitory&building
参考范文&3
n&Dear&Xiao&Ming,
n& & & &I&was&excited&to&hear&that&you&will&come&to&learn&Chinese&in&our&school.&Now&let&me&tell&you&something&about&our&school.&Our&school&campus&is&beautiful.&It&has&many&trees,&flowers&and&a&lot&of&grass.&We&have&two&very&nice&teaching&buildings&and&a&dormitory&building.&In&addition,&the&school&has&excellent&equipment,&such&as&a&new&gym,&a&computer&room&and&a&large&library.&There&are&also&a&lot&of&electives&to&choose&from,&such&as&painting,&typing&and&cooking.&Above&all,&there&are&many&excellent&teachers&in&our&school.&Classes&are&interesting,&the&teachers&are&kind&and&knowledgeable&and&willing&to&help&the&students.&I&like&our&school.&I&hope&you&will&like&our&school&too.
范文欣赏与学习&4
n&北京芳草小学有许多外国小朋友。假如他们明天要去北京动物园游玩,该校校长请你写一篇简要而生动的介绍文字,文中涉及如下内容:& & 1.亚洲最大的动物园,世界最大的动物园之一,园中有数百种动物;& & 2.鸟类:黄的,绿的,橘红色的,棕色的,会唱美妙的歌;& & 3.大象:大耳朵,长鼻子,待人和善;& & 4.猴子:大的,小的,跑跑跳跳,像快活的孩子;& & 5。熊猫:有良好的行为举止,对来访者十分友好,十分懂礼貌。& & 注意:& & 1.注意加题目、开头和结尾;& & 2.文字通顺,信息完整;& & 3.词数90&100。
参考范文&4
n& & & & & & &Welcome&to&the&Beijing&ZOO& & &The&Beijing&Zoo&is&the&largest&in&Asia&and&one&of&the&largest&in&the&world.&There&are&hundreds&of&different&kinds&of&animals&in&it.& & &We&can&see&yellow,&green,&orange&and&brown&birds,&which&can&sing&nice&songs.& The&elephants&have&a&long&nose&and&big&ears&and&they&are&kind&to&humans.& We&can&also&see&big&and&little&monkeys&running&and&dancing,&just&like&happy&children.&Pandas,&with&good&manners,&are&very&friendly&and&polite&to&visitors.&We&will&certainly&have&a&good&time&there.
范文欣赏与学习&5
n& & & & & & 根据以下内容写一篇100词左右的说明文,标题为&Australia&。& & & 1.澳大利亚位于太平洋的南端,是大洋洲(Oceania)最大的国家,面积760万平方公里。& & 2.人口稀少,只有1&000多万,多数集中在东部沿海地区。& & 3.首都堪培拉(Canbena)风景秀丽。& & 4.悉尼(Sydney)是澳大利亚最大城市。有许多名胜,其中悉尼歌剧院(0peraHouse)闻名于世。2000年奥运会就是在悉尼举行的。& &
参考范文&5
n& & & & & & & & & & & & &Australia& & &Australia,&the&largest&country&in&Oceania,&lies&on&the&south&coast&of&the&Pacific.& It&covers&an&area&of&7.6&million&square&kilometers.& It&has&a&population&of&over&10&million.&Most&of&its&people&live&in&the&east&of&the&country&by&the&sea.& &Canberra,&the&capital&of&Australia,&is&a&beautiful&city.&Sydney&is&the&biggest&city&in&Australia,&which&has&many&places&of&interest.& The&Opera&House&is&well&known&all&over&the&world.&The&2000&Olympic&Games&were&held&in&Sydney.
范文欣赏与学习&6
n& & & & & &杭州是一座美丽的城市,一年四季有宾客前去旅游。请写一篇100词左右的文章,要点如下:& & 1.杭州位于中国的东南,东临东海,以其美丽的西湖而闻名于世。& & 2.环绕西湖有许多公园和名胜古迹。& & 3。节假日人们在西湖上荡浆,到公园游玩,度过愉快的时光。& & 4.杭州自改革开放以来,发生了巨大变化,呈现出新面貌,许多高楼大厦拔地而起。
参考范文&6
n& & & & & & & & & & & & Hangzhou& & &The&city&of&Hangzhou&lies&in&the&southeast&of&China&and&faces&the&East&Sea.&It&is&famous&for&its&beautiful&West&Lake&with&a&long&history.&Whenever&you&come&to&this&modern&city&you&will&see&many&parks&and&some&places&of&interest&around&the&West&Lake.&During&the&holidays&or&festivals&or&at&the&weekends,&people&like&boating&on&the&water&or&walking&on&the&paths&of&the&woods&or&sitting&on&the&ground&to&have&a&picnic.&What&a&good&time&they&have!&Since&the&politics&of&the&reforming&and&opening&were&carried&out&by&the&government&of&Hangzhou,&plenty&of&tall&buildings&have&been&set&up&and&great&changes&have&taken&place&in&this&city.
范文欣赏与学习&7
n&某校开展&研究性学习&,要求学生设计一下未来的居室.下面请以&My&Dream&House&为题,描述你设计的居室.内
n&容要点如下:我梦中的住房将是建在海边的一幢别墅.前后有两个庭院,前面是一个四季都开满鲜花的花园,后面是一个游泳池,因为我的家人喜欢游泳.
n&第一层进门有一个大厅,大厅的右边有一个客厅,平时大家可以在这里放松休息,看电视,娱乐等.左边有个电脑房,还有一个属于我的书房.第二层有6间卧室,每一间卧室都有浴室.别墅配有现代化设备,如电脑控制的安全报警器,电梯,可视电话,自动门等.参考词汇:&书房study&安全报警器security&alarm&可视电话vision&phone&自动门automatic
参考范文&7
My&Dream&House&
n& & & & &My&dream&house&is&a&villa&which&lies&on&the&coast.&There&are&two&yards&in&the&villa.&The&front&yard&is&a&garden&with&many&beautiful&flowers&and&plants&for&the&four&seasons.&There&is&a&swimming&pool&in&the&back&yard,&as&my&family&are&fond&of&swimming.&On&the&first&floor,&there&is&a&big&hall&when&you&enter&the&gate.&On&the&right&of&the&hall&is&a&sitting&room,&where&we&can&relax,&have&a&rest,&watch&TV&and&enjoy&entertainments.&On&the&left&there&is&a&computer&room&and&a&study&belonging&to&me.&On&the&second&floor,&there&are&six&bedrooms&with&bathrooms.&The&villa&will&be&equipped&with&the&modern&equipment,&such&as&security&alarms&controlled&by&computers,&vision&phones,&lifts&and&automatic&doors.&Well,&that&is&my&dream&house.
习作欣赏与学习&
Our&Garden
n& & & &We&have&a&small&garden&behind&our&house.& It&is&beautiful&all&year&round.& & &When&spring&comes,&the&garden&is&all&green.& The&ground&is&just&like&a&green&blanket.&Birds&are&singing&in&the&trees.&The&quiet&garden&becomes&lively.& & &In&summer,&all&kinds&of&trees&grow&tall&and&strong.& Golden&sunflowers&blossom&to&the&sun,&waving&in&the&wind.& Some&other&flowers&are&as&red&as&fire,&giving&sweet&smell&and&inviting&many&bees&dancing&around&them.& & &When&it&is&autumn,&apples,&pears&and&other&fruits&come&out&from&the&leaves,&just&like&bells&hanging&in&the&trees.& On&the&ground,&you&can&see&oranges,&big&pumpkins&here&and&there.& & &After&a&snow&in&winter,&the&trees&in&the&garden&are&covered&with&snow.& The&ground&is&all&white&with&only&some&green&leaves&of&vegetable&sticking&out&from&beneath.& & &What&a&beautiful&garden!
我们的花园
n& & && & 我们的房子后面有一个小花园,它一年四季都很美。& & 当春天来的时候,花园一切都是绿色的。地面像一条绿色的毯子,鸟儿在树上唱歌,安静的花园顿时有了生机。& & 在夏天,各种各样的树长得又高又壮。金黄色的向日葵对着太阳,在风中挥舞。其他的一些花红得像火,引来了许多蜜蜂在花丛中翩翩起舞。& & 当秋天来的时候,苹果、梨和其他一些果子从叶子间探出头来,像风铃一样垂悬在树上。在地面上,你到处能看到橘子和大南瓜。& & 在冬季一场雪过后,花园里的树木被雪覆盖着,地面上一片银白,惟有一些蔬菜叶子微微露出一点绿色。& & 多么美丽的花园啊!
Our&School
n& & & Our&school&is&one&of&the&key&schools&in&Shanxi&Province.&It&is&in&the&south&of&Taiyuan&city.& It&has&a&long&history&and&is&famous&for&its&high-quality&teaching.& & &There's&about&1&000&students&and&120&teachers&in&our&school.&The&teachers&work&very&hard&and&are&strict&with&their&students.& It&is&they&who&teach&the&students&how&to&be&useful&persons.& All&the&students&are&diligent.& Even&at&night,&the&classrooms&are&as&bright&as&in&the&day&time.& Every&year,&our&school&sends&many&students&to&colleges&for&their&further&study.& & &Our&school&is&beautiful.&Our&teaching&building&is&surrounded&with&trees&and&flowers.& Now&another&building&is&being&built&and&soon&we&will&have&our&lessons&in&it.& Our&playground&is&the&largest&one&among&those&of&all&the&schools&in&the&city.& & &I'm&lucky&to&study&in&such&a&good&school&and&I&am&proud&of&our&school.
我们的学校
n& & &我们的学校是山西省的一所重点中学,& 它位于太原市的南部,它历史悠久,并以高质量的教学而著称。& & 我们学校大约有1&000名学生和120名老师。老师们工作努力,严格要求学生,是他们教会了我们如何做一个有用的人;学生们学习刻苦,许多学生甚至秉烛夜读。每年,我们学校都要向高等学府输送大批人才。& & 我们学校环境优美,教学楼被花草树木簇拥着。现在另一座大楼正拔地而起,很快,我们就可以在那里面上课了。我们学校的运动场是全市各中学中最大的。& & 我能在这样一所中学里学习,真是太幸运了。我为我的学校感到自豪!&
My&School--My&Home
n&There&is&a&beautiful&school&in&the&Shanghai&West&suburbs----Qingpu&senior&high&middle&school.&She&covers&an&area&of&simple&more&than&150&mu.&And&it&is&one&of&the&lodge&senior&middle&schools&in&Shanghai.&That&is&my&school,&my&family.
n&Judging&by&her&system,&it&is&not&hard&for&us&to&know,&every&student&who&studies&in&the&school&should&live&at&school.&Really&so,&I&live&at&school&all&the&day.
n&Our&school&is&a&modern&senior&middle&school&.In&each&classroom&there&is&a&computer&which&controls&a&projector.&It&is&the&paperless&teaching&that&the&teacher&attends&class.&Students&dive&into&it&completely.
n&The&environment&in&the&school&is&also&the&most.&There&is&a&river&in&the&school&side.&And&water&in&river&is&limpid,&in&which&there&is&several&small&fish&and&some&shrimps&etc.
n&The&gym&installations&of&our&school&are&complete.&She&not&only&has&a&tartan&track,&a&basketball&court&and&a&football&field,&but&also&has&a&tennis&field&,a&shuttlecock&field&,a&table&tennis&house&and&gymnasium&etc&.&Everything&needed&is&there.
n&This&is&my&school,&my&family.
n&I&love&my&school,&and&I&love&my&family!
Hope&School
n& & & &Thanks&to&the&Hope&Project,&great&changes&have&taken&place&in&a&country&school.&This&school&used&to&be&called&Lijiazhuang&School.&Most&of&its&pupils&left&school&because&their&families&were&too&poor&to&pay&for&their&education.&The&only&unsafe&schoolhouse&had&to&be&used&as&classrooms.&And&all&the&teachers&shared&one&room.& The&playground&was&nothing&but&an&open&land.
n& & & &Things&are&different&now.& All&the&children&who&left&school&have&come&to&continue&their&studies.& &In&the&schoolyard&stands&a&two-storeyed&teaching&building.& There&are&rooms&for&music,&art&and&com-puter&teaching.&The&school&is&well&equipped&with&sports&goods.
n& & & &The&Project&benefits&the&school&a&great&deal.& For&this&reason,&it&was&renamed&Hope&School.
n&多亏希望工程的实施,一所乡村学校发生了巨大的变化。以前这学校叫做李家庄小学。由于家庭困难交不起学费,大部分学生辍学了。那座仅有的危房要用来做教室,所有的教师们共住一间。操场上除了空地什么也没有。& &
n&现在情况可不同了,乙辍学儿童都回校继续学习。一座双层的教学楼矗立在校园内,有音乐室、美术室,还有教学用的电脑室。学校的体育器材配备精良。
n&希望工程给李家庄小学带来了极大的好处,学校也因此改名为&希望小学&。
My&dream&school
n& & & &I&always&feel&tired&after&eight&classes&a&day,&so&my&dream&school&starts&at&8:30&a.m.&and&ends&at&3:30&p.m.&There&are&three&lessons&in&the&morning&and&two&in&the&afternoon.&We&can&choose&our&favorite&lessons&to&learn.&We&can&spend&more&time&doing&some&outside&reading.&The&students&do&after-school&activities&for&one&and&a&half&hours&every&day.&We&needn&t&do&a&lot&of&homework.&We&are&all&happy&to&stay&at&school.Besides&that,&my&dream&school&looks&like&a&big&garden.&There&are&many&kinds&of&flowers&around&the&modern&buildings.&Sweet&perfumes&are&diffused&all&around.&If&I&want&to&have&a&rest,&I&can&lie&on&the&grass,&listen&to&music&by&the&lake&or&look&out&at&the&flowers&from&the&classroom&windows.The&teachers&here&are&kind&and&helpful.&They&are&not&only&our&teachers&but&also&our&good&friends.&The&students&are&polite&and&friendly.&We&all&know&how&to&keep&our&school&clean&and&tidy.&There&is&no&litter&around&the&campus.I&love&my&dream&school.&We&will&grow&up&to&be&happier&there.
My&Home&Village
n& & & My&home&village&is&a&small&one.&It's&in&Yuxian&county&of&Shanxi&Province.&Small&as&it&is,&it's&very&beautiful.& & &There&are&many&hills&around&my&home&village&and&they&are&more&beautiful&than&some&big&mountains.& In&spring,&we&can&fly&kites&which&are&made&by&ourselves&on&the&top&of&the&hills.&The&kites&fly&very&high.&In&summer,&the&trees&are&green&and&the&grass&is&green,&too.&It&is&green&everywhere&on&the&hills.& There&are&so&many&wild&apple&trees&on&the&hills.&The&wild&apples&are&nice&to&eat.&In&autumn,&the&corns&under&and&around&the&hills&are&ripe.&So&we&eat&them&almost&every&day.&In&winter,&when&it&snows,&all&the&ground&is&covered&with&snow.& We&can&play&with&snow&and&sometimes&we&eat&the&clean&snow&with&sugar.&
n& & & &In&my&hometown&the&sky&is&blue,&the&air&is&clean,&the&water&is&sweet&and&the&people&are&very&friendly.&I&love&my&hometown!
n& & &我的家乡是位于山西盂县的一个小村庄。它虽然小但非常美丽。& & 家乡被群山环绕,这些小山甚至比大山川还要美丽。春日里,我们在山巅放飞自制的风筝;夏天里,漫山遍野是长得绿油油的草木,各种野果美味诱人;秋日里,山下和山周围的玉米熟了,我们几乎天天能尝到新鲜的玉米;冬日里,雪花飘飘,大地银妆素裹,我们玩雪,有时还就着糖吃几口干净的白雪。
n& & &我的家乡天空蔚蓝,空气清新,水儿甜美,人们好客。我爱我的家乡。
My&hometown
n& & Welcome&to&my&hometown!& &Haimen&is&my&hometown.&It&is&a&modern&and&busy&town.&It&has&a&long&history.&There&are&many&big&supermarkets,&beautiful&gardens&and&good&factories&here.&It&is&very&easy&to&go&shopping.&You&can&see&green&hills,&big&trees&and&nice&flowers.&There&are&many&restaurants&in&Haimen.&You&can&enjoy&Haimen&goat.&It&tastes&very&delicious.&Many&visitors&come&here&to&enjoy&it.& &There&are&many&good&places&to&visit.&There&is&a&park&and&a&big&Shopping&Mall.&You&can&see&films&in&Renmin&Theatre.& &My&school&is&one&of&the&best&schools&in&my&hometown.&It&is&on&Changjiang&Road.&It&is&very&beautiful.&I&hope&you&can&come&and&visit&soon.
National&Book&Fair
n& & & & The&15th&National&Book&Fair&was&declared&open&in&Tianjin&on&May&18,&2005.& & & &On&that&day,&more&than&60&000&people,&such&as&teachers,&students&and&workers,&came&to&the&fair&from&all&over&the&country.& Various&activities&were&organized,&including&the&opening&ceremony,&lectures&on&popular&science,&and&meetings&at&which&writers&and&readers&communicated&face&to&face.& People&went&around&to&look&for&their&favourite&books.& Among&the&most&popular&were&books&about&social&sciences,&children's&books&and&books&about&foreign&language&learning.& & & &The&book&fair&brings&to&the&book&lovers&much&convenience,&as&it&can&provide&such&a&great&variety&of&books.& It&satisfies&people's&need&to&increase&their&knowledge.
国际图书博览会
n& & & & 第十五届国际图书博览会已于日在天津市开幕了。& & 那天,6万多名来自世界各地的老师、学生和工人来此参观。人们组织了各种各样的活动,包括开幕式、关于现代科学的演讲,以及作家与读者的见面会,等等。人们四处寻找他们需要的书,其中社会科学类、儿童类和关于外语学习的图书最受欢迎。& & & & 这次书展给读书爱好者带来了很大方便,因为它提供了丰富多彩的图书供人们选择,& 大大满足了人们希望增长知识的需求。
My&dream&house&1
n& & & & &House&is&a&place&for&people&to&live&in.&Everyone&has&his&dream&house&in&his&image&and&I&always&think&of&my&dream&house.&First&,&it&has&a&good&location.&Second,&it&decorated&as&I&like&it.&Finally,&it&must&be&a&very&comfortable&house&to&live&in.& & & &Nowadays,&where&you&live&is&the&first&thing&you&talk&about&,&so&the&location&is&very&important&in&the&life.&If&the&house&has&a&good&location,&you&can&go&everywhere&very& easily.&For&the&future,&as&the&price&of&a&house&is&increasing&so&rapidly,&if&I&have&the&house&in&the&center&of&the&city,&I&can&earn&more&money&when&selling&it.I&can&decorate&my&house&as&I&like&it.&The&blue&wall&and&the&colorful&lights&and&so&on,&all&the&things&are&displayed&in&a&very&special&way.& & & &To&live&comfortably,&I&hope&the&house&has&a&very&big&reading&room.&I&can&read&book&and&sit&there&in&my&way&.&No&one&will&ever&interrupt&me.&I&like&cooking.&so&a&kitchen&is&necessary.&When&I&have&time,&I&can&cook&some&food&for&myself.&In&this&way,&I& can&not&only&enjoy&the&food&,&but&also&enjoy&the&life.&Maybe&sometimes&you&are&proud&of&yourself.My&dream&house&needn&t&have&a&large&space,&but&it&must&be&the&house&I&like&and& enjoy&living&in.
My&dream&house&2
n& & & & &In&the&past,&my&dream&house&was&like&this:&There&are&many&storeys&and&many&rooms,&which&are&very&big&and&clean,&with&many&nice&things&in&them.&The&house&is&like&a&villa,&very&beautiful.The&beautiful&house&is&in&front&of&a&garden.&There&are&six&rooms&in&my&house,&two&bedrooms,&a&living&room,&and&a&washroom.&Of&course,&there&is&a&kitchen.&In&the&living&room,&there&is&a&sofa,&a&TV,&a&table&and&so&on.But&now,&my&dream&house&is&like&this:&a&small&house&with&a&yard.&In&the&yard&are&many&flowers&and&grass&and&a&dog.&The&rooms&are&not&big&or&maybe&not&very&clean,&but&I&like&them.Why&do&I&choose&the&second&one?&Because&it&is&in&the&mountain.&In&the&mountain,&there&is&clean&air,&green&trees&and&many&animals&while&in&the&city,&there&are&too&many&cars&and&the&air&is&not&clean.&Thus,&I&like&the&second&one.&In&fact,&my&dream&house&isn&t&very&different&from&my&house&in&my&real&life.&But&I&want&a&happy&house.&It&may&be&small&and&may&be&cold,&but&it&must&be&very&happy!
My&dream&house&3
n&When&I&was&a&child,&I&dreamed&of&a&house&shaped&like&a&doughnut.&Rooms&would&be&arranged&in&a&ring&around&a&central&courtyard,&and&the&courtyard&would&have&a&glass&roof,&a&steamy&climate,&and&exotic&tropical&birds.&All&windows&in&this&house&would&look&inward&at&the&courtyard.&No&windows&would&look&outward&at&the&exterior&world.&This&was&an&introverted认蛐&,&perhaps&egotistical&即自我中心化&,&house.&As&I&aged,&my&dream&house&reshaped修正itself.&Instead&of&an&inner&courtyard,&it&developed&sociable随和的porches门廊&and&big&bay&windows凸窗.&The&house&of&my&dreams&reflected&who&I&was&becoming.&
n&For&the&psychologist&Carl&Jung,&building&a&house&was&a&symbol&of&building&a&self.&In&his&autobiographical&Memories,&Dreams,&Reflections,&Jung&described&the&gradual&evolution&of&his&home&on&Lake&Zurich.&Jung&spent&more&than&thirty&years&building&this&castle-like&structure,&and&he&believed&that&the&towers&and&annexes附加物,附属建筑& represented&his&psyche心灵;精神;心态&.&
My&dream&home
n& & & & & My&dream&home&is&very&big&and&clean.&It&has&at&least&five&floors&and&fifteen&rooms.&On&the&ground&floor,&there&is&a&kitchen,&a&dining&room&and&a&bathroom.&There&are&no&other&rooms&on&the&ground&floor.&My&bedroom,&study,&bathroom&are&on&the&first&floor.&They&are&all&very&comfortable.&My&parents&&room&is&on&the&second&floor.&It&s&also&very&big&and&clean.&My&grandparents&live&with&us&in&this&big&house,&too.&Their&rooms&are&on&the&third&floor.&On&the&fourth&floor,&there&is&a&big&balcony&where&I&can&play&games,&read&books&and&chat&with&friends.
n& & & & & I&also&have&a&big&and&nice&garden.&It&is&beside&the&big&house.&There&are&many&flowers&and&vegetables&in&it.&It&also&has&a&big&tree.&In&summer,&I&can&sit&under&the&tree&with&my&family.&Behind&the&garden,&there&is&a&swimming&pool.&I&can&swim&with&my&friends&in&summer.&I&think&it&is&very&comfortable&to&live&in&my&dream&home.&
The&Children&s&Park
n& & & & A&new&park&for&children&has&been&set&up&to&welcome&the&coming&of&Children's&Day.&The&park&is&in&the&south&of&our&city,&covering&an&area&of&500&mu.&Entering&the&park,&you&can&see&statues&of&children&in&different&races,&hand&in&hand,&which&is&the&symbol&of&the&world&peace.&In&the&middle&is&a&lake,&around&which&are&all&kinds&of&trees&and&flowers.&There&are&many&boats&on&the&take&and&some&children&are&boating&happily,&To&the&south&of&the&lake&is&a&hill&with&a&lot&of&monkeys&on&it.&The&Children's&Palace&lies&to&the&east,&in&which&all&kinds&of&exhibitions&are&on&show.&To&the&west&of&the&lake&is&a&place&for&children&to&play,&where&there&are&many&recreational&facilities.
n& & & & &I'm&sure&the&children&in&our&city&will&have&a&happy&festival&this&year.&
n&公园位于城南,占地500亩。走进公园,你可以看到不同种族的儿童雕像,手挽着手,象征着世界和平。中间有一个湖,周围有各种树木鲜花,湖面上有很多小船,孩子们在愉快地划着。湖南面有一座猴山。少年宫在湖的东面;里面有各种展览。湖的西面是一个儿童游乐场,里面有各种娱乐设施。& &
n&我相信我们市的儿童今年会度过一个愉快的节日。
Journey&to&Australia
n& & & & & &Australia&is&one&of&the&famous&Oceanian&countries.&The&country&is&famous&for&its&wool&production&and&seashore&tour.&As&the&climate&there&is&warm&and&comfortable,&many&people&spend&vacations&there&every&year.&I&m&a&super&fan&of&water&entertainment,&so&I&choose&it&as&my&destination.& & & & &In&Australia,&the&sky&is&bluer&than&blue,&the&clouds&are&whiter&than&white,&and&all&the&local&people&enjoy&an&optimistic&and&active&life.&They&also&show&their&kindness&and&enthusiasm&to&the&tourists.The&first&step&should&be&Sydney&Opera&which&is&among&the&most&brilliant&and&splendid&architectures&in&the&world.&Many&world-class&plays&are&put&on&in&it&.The&surface&and&shape&of&it&is&like&a&seashell&with&glory&decorations&inside.& & & & & &Then&Melbourne&is&a&good&choice&to&be&as&the&next&step.&In&Melbourne,&skin&screen&is&a&must&to&take&with&you&as&the&sunshine&is&upset&and&may&burn&your&skin.&The&most&attractive&thing&to&me&is&the&Australia&Open,&which&is&one&of&the&biggest&world-class&tennis&competition.&Many&great&players&such&as&Roddick&Federer&and&its&local&player&Hewitt&etc.&gather&to&compete.&It&s&really&a&feast&for&the&eyes.& & & & &Australia&is&also&home&to&one&of&the&most&challenging&and&exciting&surfing&and&diving&projects.&As&we&know,&it&is&always&called& &a&country&riding&on&the&back&of&sheep&.&From&the&interesting&saying&,we&can&know&something&about&the&rich&wool-production&country.&If&you&love&animals,&kangaroos&and&kaolas&are&good&company&to&you&.So&don&t&forget&Australia&when&you&plan&a&trip.
My&Favourite&Book&
n& & & & & I&like&reading,so&I&love&many&different&kinds&of&books&very&much,because&they&not&only&broaden&my&horizons(视野)but&also&give&me&inspiration(灵感).&
n& & & & &Up&to&now&I&have&read&a&lot&of&books,&such&as&magazines,novels&and&storybooks.But&one&of&the&books& I&like&best&is&My&Life&Story.It&was&created(创作)by&an&American&writer&Helen&Keller& in&1902.She&was&a&blind,deaf(聋的)and&dumb(哑的)person.In&the&book,she&wrote&that&she&had&not&been&able&to&see,&hear&or&speak&since&the&age&of&one&year&and&seven&months.&This&unusual&thing&made&her&very&sad.&When&she&was&seven&years&old,she&knew&Miss&Sullivan,her&good&teacher.Helen&was&getting&happier&every&day.Then,Miss&Sullivan&helped&her&learn&how&to&write&English&words.At&first,Miss&Sullivan&wrote&some&words&on&Helen&s&hands&with&her&own&fingers&again&and&again.Helen&was&a&very&diligent&girl.Because&of&this,she&tried&as&much&as&possible&to&remember&words.After&that,she&wrote&and&published&many&famous&works.My&Life&Story&is&one&of&them&.&& & & My&Life&Story&described&Helen&s&hard&struggle&to&become&an&outstanding&writer&and&educationist(教育家)of&the&world.&It&shows&us&a&universal(普遍的)truth:&Nothing&is&difficult&if&you&put&your&heart&in&to&it!&This&is&why&I&like&it&best.
中译英句子练习&(描述)
n& 音乐会听众很多,我们几乎找不到空位子。(a&large&audience)&
n&There&was&such&a&large&audience&in&the&concert&that&we&hardly&found&an&empty&seat.&
n&没有比奥运会开幕式更值得看的东西了。(worth)
n&Nothing&is&more&worth&seeing&than&the&opening&ceremony&of&the&Olympics.&
n&因为比赛很累,运动员被允许休息一下。(be&allowed&&tiring)
n&Because&the&game&is&tiring,&players&are&allowed&to&have&a&rest.&
n&每年在世界各地举行多次国际足球赛。(occur)
n&Every&year&many&international&football&games&occur&in&many&parts&of&the&world.&
景点介绍&1
n&这博物馆不只是一个饶有兴趣的地方。他帮助人们以一种愉快的方式学习历史。(in&a&pleasant&way)&
n&The&museum&is&not&just&a&place&of&interest.&It&can&help&people&learn&history&in&a&pleasant&way.&
n&在参观博物馆时,我们仿佛回到了过去。(as&if)&
n&We&visited&the&museum&as&if&we&had&gone&back&to&the&past.&
n&对普通人来说北京的故宫不在是禁地了。(inaccessible&to)
n&The&Palace&Museum&in&Beijing&is&no&longer&inaccessible&to&the&ordinary&people.&
景点介绍&2
n&中国的长城在两千多年前筑成。(be&constructed)&
n&The&Great&Wall&of&China&was&constructed&two&thousand&years&ago.&
n&许多外国游客都想去长城一游,他们知道&不到长城非好汉&。(visit)
n&Many&foreign&visitors&want&to&visit&the&Great&Wall,&knowing&that&he&who&doesn&t&reach&the&Great&Wall&is&not&a&true&man.&
介绍某地&1
n&我们参观了种粮食和养殖牲畜的农场。(raise&)
n&We&visited&the&farm&which&raised&food&and&animals.&
n&隧道向公众开放后,那个岛屿不再和国内其它部分分开了。(be&isolated&from)
n&After&the&tunnel&was&opened,&the&island&was&no&longer&isolated&from&the&other&parts&of&the&country.&
n&另外一条地铁不久将向公众开放。(be&open&to)
n&Another&subway&will&be&open&to&the&public&soon.& &
介绍某地&2
n&那家工厂提供我们各种各样的塑料产品。(a&variety&of)&
n&That&factory&provides&us&with&a&variety&of&plastic&products.&
n&这不仅是我们的卧室,事实上我们什么都在这里干的。(more&than)
n&This&is&more&than&our&bedroom,&and&in&fact,&we&do&everything&here.&
n&那堵墙上的电灯开关被误认为是一幅现代画。(be&mistaken&for)&
n&The&light&switch&on&the&wall&was&mistaken&for&a&modern&painting.&
介绍某地&3
n&人们年年到那儿去植树,现在人们相信这片森林越来越大了。(it&is&believed&that)
n&People&go&there&to&plant&trees&every&year&and&it&is&believed&that&the&forest&is&getting&larger&and&larger.&
n&该店出售各种商品满足人们的需要。(to&meet&the&demand&of)
n&The&shop&sells&various&kinds&of&goods&to&meet&the&demands&of&people.&
n&那所大学里的男女学生年龄在l&6到2&5岁。(include;range)&
n&That&university&includes&boys&and&girls&who&range&from&16&to&25.&
n&直到本世纪初那个城市才开始有现代形式的学校。(come&into&existence)&
n&The&modern&form&of&schools&did&not&come&into&existence&until&the&beginning&of&the&century.&
n&那个学校因英语水平高而闻名。(be&known&for)
n&That&school&is&known&for&its&high&level&of&English&.
n&通过阅读旅游书籍,我们了解其它国家的情况。(through&reading)&
n&Through&reading&books&on&travel,&we&can&know&about&other&countries.&
n&上海近几年经历了许多变化,如今已成为世界闻名的东方经济文化信息中心。(go&through)
n&Shanghai&has&gone&through&many&changes&and&now&it&has&become&a&world-famous&oriental&economic&and&cultural&information&center.&
n&美国由50个州组成,其中一个州在太平洋。(consist&of;lie)& &
n&America&consists&of&fifty&states,&one&of&which&lies&in&the&Pacific&Ocean.&
n&如果你看一下地图册,你就很容易发现美国的主要河流都是从北向南流的,而中国的主要河流是从西向东流的。(principal&rivers;run)
n&If&you&look&at&an&atlas,&you&will&easily&find&the&principal&rivers&in&America&run&from&north&to&south,&while&the&principal&rivers&in&China&run&from&west&to&east.&
n&美国北部的气候和加拿大很相像。(similar&to)
n&The&climate&in&the&north&of&America&is&similar&to&that&of&Canada.&
相关新闻 & & &
   同意评论声明
   发表
尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国的各项有关法律法规
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款

我要回帖

更多关于 tianlongbabu 的文章