英语theblueschoolbagisjane is a nice girl

Mrs.Smith is a nice woman in two blue eyes.这里in为什么不能换成WithThe teacher,toghter with his students___ A are B were C is D was 为什么选C不选A在阳光下用英语怎么说
小梦军团3135
身体特征用in,with有些伴随的意味,也可以当做固定搭配.主谓要一致,主语是teacher谓语根据teacher用单数is.在阳光下:In the sun
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
with 链接的属性表示人的本质特性with/toghter with 连接两个主语,谓语动词根据前面的确定(即the teacher)
根据诸位一致性原则; 看together之前的主语
扫描下载二维码英语翻译look at the picture of the smith familu.their clothes are very nice.mr.smith is shirt is white.his pants are blue.mrs.smith is dress is red .the boy is them son.his name is jim.his sweater is green.green and brow are his favourite colours.the girl is their daughter.her name and mother love them very muchthere are four people in the read family.they are mr.read,mrs.read,their son tom and their daughter ann.mr.read is in a black coat and brown pants.mrs.read is in a black coat and brown pants .mrs.read is in a red blouse and a green skirt.the little girl is ann.she is in a nice purple dress and red shoes.her hat is black.the boy is ann is brother.his name is tom.he is in a grey sweater and blue pants.
看史密斯一家的照片,谈们的衣服都很漂亮,史先生的衬衫是白的,他的裤子是蓝的,史密斯夫人的连衣裙是红的,这个男孩是他们的儿子 名字是吉姆 他的毛衣是绿的 他最喜欢的颜色是绿色和橙色,女孩是他们的女儿 妈妈非常喜欢他们 (为什么我给你都答了 提交时却 又不合适的内容呢 只好把后面的删了 就交了 不好意思啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
看这张照片的familu(名字)史密斯。他们的衣服非常漂亮。史密斯先生是衬衫是白色他的裤子是蓝色的。史密斯太太是衣服是红色的。这个男孩是他们的儿子的名字是jim.他的毛衣是绿色的。绿色和眉毛是他最喜欢的女儿们.那女孩是他们的女儿。她们的妈妈非常爱他们
给分!!...
观察史密斯一家的照片,可以发现他们的衣服都很漂亮。史密斯先生身着白色衬衫和蓝色裤子,而史密斯夫人的连衣裙是红色的。那个男孩是他们的儿子,叫吉姆,穿着绿色的毛衣,绿色和棕色是他最爱的颜色。还有一个女孩是史密斯夫妇的女儿,她的妈妈非常爱他们。瑞德家有四口人:瑞德先生、瑞德夫人和他们的儿子汤姆、女儿安。身穿黑色外套和棕色裤子的是瑞德先生;瑞德夫人穿着一件红色的宽松式上衣和绿色裙子。小女孩儿安穿...
look at the picture of the smith familu. their clothes are very nice. mr.smith is shirt is white.his pants are blue. mrs.smith is dress is red .the boy is them son.his name is jim.his sweater is green...
翻译:看看史密斯一家的照片,可以发现他们的衣服都很漂亮。史密斯先生身着白色衬衫和蓝色裤子,而史密斯夫人的连衣裙是红色的。那个男孩是他们的儿子,叫吉姆,穿着绿色的毛衣,绿色和棕色是他最爱的颜色。还有一个女孩是史密斯夫妇的女儿,她的妈妈非常爱他们。瑞德家有四口人:瑞德先生、瑞德夫人和他们的儿子汤姆、女儿安。身穿黑色外套和棕色裤子的是瑞德先生;瑞德夫人穿着一件红色的宽松式上衣和绿色裙...
扫描下载二维码()the jeans with the blue belt___wery niceA.is B.are C,looks D.seems
ANDY神_瘭届
选B.are the jeans with the blue belt带有蓝皮带的牛仔裤,主语是the jeans,谓语用复数.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语theblueschoolbagisnice
漂泊爱大叔0285
这个蓝色的书包很漂亮。
这个蓝色书包不错
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码C试题分析:句意:这个男孩穿着一件蓝色外套。这件外套他穿着很漂亮。故选C.表示穿着的介词是in。表示对……很合适, 要用介词on sb。故选C
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:单选题
—How many English words have you learnt now?—We had learnt over 1,500 English words ___________ the end of last week. A.at B.in C.by D.with
Tom is good _____sportsA.& in&&&& B.& at&&& C.& on
Hepburn won an Oscar ______ Best Actress ______ her role ______ the film Roman Holiday.&&&A. inB. forC. inD. in
I sometimes play volleyball ______ half an hour after school.A.inB.atC.onD.for
Mary sits _________ the classroom and I sit _________ her.A.in the front of, in the front ofB.in front of, in front ofC.in the front of, in front ofD.in front of, in the front of
My bike is broken, so I have to go to school _________ my mother's.A.byB.inC.onD.with
Bill , I hear your home is near here . How do you go to school every day ?A.By planeB.on footC.By trainD.By bus
_________ her mother, she became a famous scientist. A.With the helpB.Thanks for C.Thanks to D.As a result
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:

我要回帖

更多关于 it is nice that 的文章

随机推荐