翻译一句话的事儿 郭冬临话

帮忙翻译一句话Critically discuss the part that the Basel Committee in Banking Supervision has played in shaping national legal and financial regulatory systems.
谢谢!_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一句话Critically discuss the part that the Basel Committee in Banking Supervision has played in shaping national legal and financial regulatory systems.
Critically discuss the part that the Basel Committee in Banking Supervision has played in shaping national legal and financial regulatory systems.
谢谢!能不能别用机器翻译啊???
重要地谈论巴塞尔委员会在银行监督在塑造扮演了全国法律和财政管理系统的角色
危重讨论部分,巴塞尔委员会银行监管中发挥在塑造国家的法律和金融监管制度汗看样子楼上的和我用的同一个翻译网站啊哈哈
危重讨论部分,巴塞尔委员会银行监管中发挥在塑造国家的法律和金融监管制度
危重讨论部分,巴塞尔委员会银行监管中发挥在塑造国家的法律和金融监管制度 靠
危重讨论部分,巴塞尔委员会银行监管中发挥在塑造国家的法律和金融监管制度 唉~
着重讨论部分,巴塞尔委员会银行监管中发挥在塑造国家的法律和金融监管制度。
危重讨论部分,巴塞尔委员会银行监管中发挥在塑造国家的法律和金融监管制度。
您可能关注的推广帮忙翻译一句话_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一句话
The stress generated in the expansion originates fractures that after sinterization (between o C) are able of break in peaces the zirconia at room temperature
这是有道上面的一个权威例句:Ecosystem is going to break up in many tiny little peaces, unable to communicate with eachothers because of wonderfully tight and restrictive DRM.因此,in peaces应该可以理解为成为碎片.译文如下,仅供参考:膨胀产生的应力会引起断裂.在烧结(℃)后,氧化锆会在室温下破碎成片.
Sinterization 这个单词没查到,所以抱歉,只能这样翻译下,你看看对不对。在sinterization(介于1500度和1700度之前)之后,张力在原先的裂痕中扩张,之后,氧化锆就能在常温下破碎成片。推测这个sinterization是热化? 网上有Winterization,冻化处理,但是1500度到1700度明显不是。逻辑还是很清楚的,就是氧化锆通过多少温度的处理...
恩,的确是看错了,真不好意思。break in peace可以理解成为打破平衡。如果是烤制陶瓷的话就是原先的土质结构遭到破坏了。
就是单词比较纠结,结构还是很简单的。谢谢提醒。
资料片里产生的压力来源于骨折后o sinterization(C)有能力之间的和平中休息的氧化锆室温你这明显是用机器翻译的,哈哈本来不屑用机器,最近几次发现中国的翻译词典却是没那么糟糕,可以试试,不错的,有的真的翻译的很顺畅。再说这个句子太多专业名词了。这种专业句子你最好别上来问,很纠结。...
本来不屑用机器,最近几次发现中国的翻译词典却是没那么糟糕,可以试试,不错的,有的真的翻译的很顺畅。再说这个句子太多专业名词了。这种专业句子你最好别上来问,很纠结。
您可能关注的推广回答者:翻译一句话体现创新精神,培养实践能力,提高科技素质._百度作业帮
翻译一句话体现创新精神,培养实践能力,提高科技素质.
体现创新精神,培养实践能力,提高科技素质.
【翻译】Embody the
cultivate the enhance the quality of science and technology.【分析】四点.一、汉语很整齐,英语模仿,也用相似结构.二、practical:实用,形容词.而非“实践”.三、这场合一般很正式的,就别train,improve,develop这些普通词了.多用些文雅、正式的词.四、用祈使句,故动词用原形.一家之言 多提意见
Embodies the spirit of innovation and cultivate practical ability to improve science and technology.
Manifests the innovative spirit, raises the practical ability, improves the technical quality.
Manifest the innovative spirit, develop the practical ability and improve the technological quality.
Reflect the initiative spirit, train practice ability, improve scientific and technological quality.
您可能关注的推广翻译一句话~_百度知道
翻译一句话~
帮我把中文翻译成英语:曾经沧海难为水,除却巫山不是云.
不要用翻译网站的翻译来回答~!
提问者采纳
To a sophisticated(老于世故的) person。
No sports are peachier having basked in the sports of cloud,除却巫山不是云,外语教学与研究出版社) 请看意译,
取次花丛懒回顾,半缘修道半缘君. ( 引自林语堂翻译的《浮生六记》;s enough when you have crossed the sea,
半缘修道半缘君! 又一版本的翻译 曾经沧海难为水,
除却巫山不是云; No cloud is beautiful but that which crowns the peak. I pass by flowers that fail to attract poor me Half for your sake and half for Taoism I seek, and of dear thee,
Hardly did I care to stoop to a seductively new flowerbed: it is difficult to be water for one who has seen the great seas 曾经沧海难为水,除却巫山不是云 is a metaphor(隐喻) about once having seen the best: 《离思》 曾经沧海难为水. 曾经沧海难为水,
Hardly did I care to stoop to a seductively new flowerbed。
Driven by a spiritual prohibition and, my earthly lust for thou,
半缘修道半缘君, 除去巫山不是云, the rest is not worthwhile looking,
No water is sweeter having soaked up your cum. 请看 林语堂的翻译。 Thoughts of Thee No river is worthy of my heed since I’ve been to the Sea,and difficult to be clouds for one who has seen the Yangtze Gorges, there is nothing new under the sun. I never bother to look back at bevies of floral beauties Because of the ascetic vow I took。
No sports are peachier having basked in the sports of cloud。 取次花丛懒回顾,
除却巫山不是云。 取次花丛懒回顾,
No water is sweeter having soaked up your cum.(出自北外编的汉英词典) 请看翻译大师许渊冲的全诗译文, my earthly lust for thou: 离思 [唐]元稹 曾经沧海难为水, 半缘修道半缘君。
Driven by a spiritual prohibition and。 THINK OF MY DEAR WIFE No water&#39. 再看另位高手的翻译,
取次花丛懒回顾; Save in Mount Woo truer clouds there can hardly be,p173
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Have much experience of life can not make water, with the exception of Wushan is not a cloud
Have much experience of life can not make water, with the exception of Wushan is not a cloud.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译一句话请翻译: 人们享受在丰富的物质生活中,但自然环境却在不知不觉中受到了严重的破坏,严重到威胁人类和其他生物的生存.一定要准确啊,不要用翻译器的._百度作业帮
请翻译一句话请翻译: 人们享受在丰富的物质生活中,但自然环境却在不知不觉中受到了严重的破坏,严重到威胁人类和其他生物的生存.一定要准确啊,不要用翻译器的.
请翻译: 人们享受在丰富的物质生活中,但自然环境却在不知不觉中受到了严重的破坏,严重到威胁人类和其他生物的生存.一定要准确啊,不要用翻译器的.
People enjoy a rich material life,but the natural environment has unknowingly been severely damaged,serious enough to threaten the survival of humans and other organisms 看下这样翻译怎么样
While men are enjoying rich material lives, natural environment has been seriously damaged unconciously, and severe enough to threaten the survival of human being and other creatures.
人们享受在丰富的物质生活中,但自然环境却在不知不觉中受到了严重的破坏,严重到威胁人类和其他生物的生存While people are enjoying the richness of material life, our natural environment is being destroyed, which has threatened the survival of humanan...
People enjoy in the material life, but the natural environment in imperceptible in suffered serious damage, serious threat to the survival of humans and other living organisms.
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 一句话经典语录 的文章

随机推荐