However,you might bepleasantly surprisedd when you look at the following form.(翻译中文)

计算机英语(课文内容翻译15分)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
计算机英语(课文内容翻译15分)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢有关立志的英文故事(带翻译)_百度知道
有关立志的英文故事(带翻译)
英文故事要长一点,会追加悬赏分的
急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急
提问者采纳
他们定好了比赛的时间和地点. The Ants inquired of him,只能挨饿。2,自助自立是克服困难的最好办法; The Hare. At last waking up, or depend upon it you will henIf you were foolish enough to sing all the summer。于是,我忙于唱美妙动听的 歌,愚蠢的车夫吓得茫然失措:“那时没有时间.
乌龟与兔为他们俩谁跑得快而争论不休,蚂蚁正忙着把潮湿的谷子晒干, perishing with famine:“你夏季如要唱歌。3; They then said in derision, passed by and earnestly begged for a little food. Goad on your bullocks. Slow but steady wins the race,一筹莫展;s day drying grain collected in the summertime. Hercules and the Wagoner大力神和车夫
A CARTER was driving a wagon along a country lane,尽力解决, and never more pray to me for help, and was comfortably dozing after her fatigue,向他们乞讨食物,不停地朝前奔跑。饥饿的蚱蜢跑来?” 蚱蜢回答说. Hercules。
这故事说明: &quot,凝视着货车. 一名车夫赶着货车沿着乡间小路行进, fell fast asleep,用你的肩膀扛起车轮, lying down by the wayside, and did nothing but utter loud cries to Hercules to come and help him. The rustic driver,求大力神来助他一把, believing her assertion to be simply impossible?&#39. The Hare。”这故事说明, &quot,Put your shoulders to the wheels:“朋友,再抽 打拉车的马, but went on with a slow but steady pace straight to the end of the course. The Tortoise never for a moment stopped.The Hare and the Tortoise乌龟与兔
A HARE one day ridiculed the short feet and slow pace of the Tortoise。蚂蚁问他: &quot. On the day appointed for the race the two started together,对他说, he saw the Tortoise Though you be swift as the wind.&quot,仅靠祈求我, assented to the proposal, &quot.&quot。比赛一开始,怎么行呢,跑得快, and they agreed that the Fox should choose the course and fix the goal,要不失时机 地工作,才能丰衣足食。乌龟深知自己走得慢, appeared and thus addressed him,夺得了胜利的 奖品;Why did you not treasure up food during the summer。”蚂蚁嘲笑说: “你为什么在夏天不去收集食物呢,
冬季, I wil
Self-hI had not leisure enough, you must dance supperless to bed in the winter, when the wheels sank down deep into a rut: &quot,那么冬季就去跳舞吧,乌龟超过了睡熟了的兔子. The Ants and the Grasshopper蚂蚁与蚱蜢
THE ANTS were spending a fine winter&#39?”
这是说自力更生;如果一味玩乐。大力神来到后。 这时,兔觉得自己是天生的飞毛腿。结果,再也无法前进, it is said。途中车轮陷入了很深的车辙中。你自己不自力更生, until you have done your best to help yourself, stood looking at the wagon,毫不气馁,奋发图强的弱者也能战胜骄傲自满的强者,对比赛掉以轻心. I passed the days in singing、劳动. A Grasshopper,痴呆呆地站在那里, and moving as fast as he could, laughing.&quot.&quot,不断地高声 喊叫1,躺在路旁睡着了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
给你两篇,自己选。
FOUR FOOLPROOF WAYS TO IMPROVE OUR LIVES, TODAY
当今改善我们生活的四种途径
So, my life is perfect. (Yeah.I wish!) Well, it isn't too bad. But can it be better? I've been asking myself this question for several years. The answer is simple:Yes, it can!
这样看来,我的生活是完美的,(是的,我也希望如此!)其实我的生活也不差,但是可以更好吗? 这几年来我我一直在问自己这个问题.答案和简单:是的,它可以!
I don't care what we are doing or how we're doing it, there is always a way to improve upon our lifetyle.
我不介意我们在做什么和怎么做,总有改善我们生活方式的方法.
How can it be better? Well, I can share so...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语阅读题附答案100分想要回答要精彩_百度知道
英语阅读题附答案100分想要回答要精彩
不要网址可是100分呢!!!10篇
我有更好的答案
Bill and Fred studied at a university and they were friends. They didn’t have much money, so when it was time for their holidays, Fred said, “Let’s take our holidays in a trailer[1], Bill. It’s cheaper than a hotel. I can borrow my father’s trailer.”
Fred was very happy. So they got into the trailer and began their holidays. They wanted to get up early the next day to go fishing, but they didn’t have an alarm[1] clock.
“That’s all right, Bill,& Fred said. “I’ll put these pieces of bread on the roof[3] of the trailer tonight and they’ll wake us up in the morning.& Bill was very surprised, but he didn’t say anything.
Fred was right. As...
参考答案:1.students 2.traveling 3.save 4.afraid 5.idea 6.why 7.eat 8.birds 9.food 10.clever
Some children think writers are great and they can tell people a lot. So they also wish to be writers some day. They mean that they want to write stories or books which many persons will read. I would like to remind[1] them that they will need to be good readers and to read a lot in order to[2] be good writers.
Nearly all great writers read too long before they started to school, and read for hours and hours every day since they became good readers. Instead of watching TV in the evening, they spend much of their spare[3] time reading books.
If you are a...
Who are these people rushing by you in the street? More than 215 million people now call America “home”, but most of them can trace their families back to other parts of the world. If you look at the names on shop windows, you will see that Americans come from many different lands. The idea that these people, who once were strangers to the United States, have lost the customs and cultures of their original countries and have become “American” is really not true. In fact, what exists in America is more often a kind of “side-by-side” living in which groups of people from other countries often have kept many of their customs and habits. They join th...
希望可以帮到你啦,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语阅读的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手汉译英,谢绝软件翻译2_百度知道
请高手汉译英,谢绝软件翻译2
,而且要灵活的应用、并用中文翻译出作者所要表达的意思.,lady chatterley&#39,我们很难用确切的词语和句子表达出来。 下面我们就来谈谈用英文如何表达感情,初学者往往会将走过了翻译为walk through ,词汇很重要,也要有一定的想象和联想能力.,要注意你要表达的中文意思,有时也用一些感叹词加上体态语言来表达,如跳起来、举起双臂等等,不得不提起表达。答案当然是肯定的: 3.表达悲伤的词汇相对来说较少,终于,是否文章会通顺许多.,会出现欢呼的场合,如果用Get through the tough time and misery,很多人会自然的想到英语能不能也像中文一样表达细腻的情感,男性用的字眼比较粗犷;s lover 。请看例句,这比在文章反复强调某个人无私奉贤要好得多。当然,而在每种语言中均有表达这些丰富感情的丰富词汇和表达方法,完全用不着事先想好中文意思.”这段话,某种情感。其实翻看一些国外优秀作品不难看出西方人的语言,这样才不至于闹出“敷衍悲伤的日子”这样的笑话。但对于没有具备英文逻辑的初学者,耗无意境的:
4.惊异的表达词语一般随性别,walk through的英文意思是敷衍,万不可将其字面与意思混同,即为要表达的事物找到一个载体,举个例子“XXX走过了悲伤的日子: (三)需要在哪些方面注意语言的应用1)词汇的应用实达到一定水平的翻译。我们要注意。请看下列例句.,大概是因为人们在悲伤时少语的缘故吧。这和我们的观察息息相关。(二)我们要用什么样的方法表达出自己内心那时那刻真正的情感
人是具有丰富感情的,小孩子用字则多带重音,只有我们掌握了如何用英语表达情感,但是却没有考虑到。一般来说,穿越了痛苦的羁绊。还有PRIDE AND PREJUDICE。
1.当人们处在欢乐之中时,这是就可以借助身边一些细小事物表达,常见的有、更简治,Around the World in 80 Days 文章里,也不是处处粗糙简单,可以借助蜡烛这一意象,英语也不例外:
当人们极度快乐时,会情不自禁地发出一些欢声,女性用字较斯文。比如我们要表达无私奉贤。可以说运用了各种形态,再用英语翻译过来。这里的用词更生动.,才能够真正的读懂、年龄的不同而有所差异。2)其实文章中某种精神?所以归根结底,才不至一些基本的西方情感被译者曲解(一)外国人在文章中是如何(用什么样的语言)表达自己当时的情感的中国人对于表达情感自古以来都有一种丰富,请看下面一些例子,不但要掌握意思,细腻的特点.。从名家的诗句文章到古楼门前一副对联,只好用这种方法,传神,其中的人物心理和情感动作的描写都非常细腻二情感的表达谈到翻译
将以上全部中文翻译成英文,谢谢【说过了 机器翻译的就不要发了】
提问者采纳
大姐,不可能有人会翻译(应该)。因此你不要相信他们的。
——忠诚的人
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他10条回答
aofaoiubrferfhnfnmewmfosiejmfpoiaet[enjt newntonewto inewtnowi nton towe noineroi nwoir bnibnru9 iowbnwoiub ibreuituir bibu8wrbuib uirbgiubuibiutibt ibtguibstgu iosebtbib tiuerbtiu i utiub tiueb tyieuoberuibiue bu8rebgiu bhuib uirbibiuter8h oatoeoe8ou5ehugughd uhudrhthu hdugbud bd udb gudfj gdhrbgngbdjfgk dgidrgudbgdfhgjkdskjgdsbfb
bhdhhhh hdjgbsdbogieir记住给我分,打了20分钟了。汗
I don't know
问题在哪儿...不懂耶
The emotional expression
On translation, to bring expression only if we grasp how to use English to express feelings before they can really understand and use the Chinese translation by the author to express the meaning, not only to some of the basic translator misinterpreted by the Western sentiment
(1) foreigners in the article is how (what kind of language) then express their feelings
Expression of feelings the Chinese people since ancient times has a rich, delicate features. From the famous poem articles to Gulou front of a couplet. It can be said that use of a variety of forms, many people would naturally think like English can be expressed ...
The emotional expression
On translation, to bring expression only if we grasp how to use English to express feelings before they can really understand and use the Chinese translation by the author to express the meaning, not only to some of the basic translator misinterpreted by the Western sentiment
(1) foreigners in the article is how (what kind of language) then express their feelings
Expression of feelings the Chinese people since ancient times has a rich, delicate features. From the famous poem articles to Gulou front of a couplet. It can be said that use of a variety of forms,...
参考资料:
你打1000分也不可能有人手动给你翻译滴...这个是网动翻译滴
The emotional expression
Expression of feelings the Chinese people since ancient times has a rich, delicate features. From the famous poem articles to Gulou front of a couplet. It can be said that use of a variety of forms, many people would naturally think like English can be expressed ...
完全手工加人工,希望对你有帮助(By xiaotian264)
楼上几位全是机翻的,和楼主另外一篇一样,连标点符号都相同,实在可笑。刚看到有人说楼主给1000分也没人翻,我看你是错了,本人最近要参加一门考试,在百度专找长篇而且有难度的文章翻译,以好热身一下。欢迎大家给我指出不足。先谢谢了。
2. Expression of Emotion
As translation is concerned, the expression in it should be discussed, since the expression of emotion is defined as the foundation of precise translating and complete comprehending over original articles, such problem needs to be taken cautiously to avoid mistakes, which might appear in translation due to the...
上面一看就知道机译的
我可以帮你翻译下
2.expression for emotions
Refering to translation,we have to refer to expression,only by grasping how to express emotions in
English can we really understand and use Chinese to translate what the author want to express,not
letting some basic western emotions be distorted by translator.
(1)how foreigners express his emotions in article(by which language)
The chinese express emotions with a trait of rich and delicacy since ancient times.Various
patterns were used in from poem of famous poet to couplet on door of the ancient building.Many
people will naturally think of that can English express...
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2012年北京市顺义初三一模英语(word版含答案)完整篇_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2012年北京市顺义初三一模英语(word版含答案)完整篇
上传于||文档简介
&&教​师​版​含​有​答​案​的
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?