英语句子成分分析You need to place the carton of fries before guyswith the McDonald's name facing the customer

英语翻译1.Each key on the board is for a different type of function..2.When he was in danger ,nobody came to his rescue.3.You need to piace the carton of fries with the McDonald’s name facing the customer.4.The staff in the kitchen has received the message that a customer wanted a special dish.5.when it comes to cooking ,I’m best at preparing fish.6.Natural foods also include vegetables not nourished by chemical fertilizers.7.Modern experts on healthy eating suggest we eat more vegetables.8.she had call out sothat she could be heard by her parents.1.From a very far place Icould hear the voice of my father.2.The price of paper varies according to its quality.3.The yong man fooled the oid lady around saying that the product was imported.4.Newspapers are expected to provide the latest bews.5.the bew machine is easy to operate Plus it is not very expensive .6.The river separates the school from his village.7.I can hardly imagine meeting my oid classmate on the street.8.I have no idea how the computer works.
血刃管管f35
1.键盘上的每个键作用各不相同.2.没有人对处于险境的他施以援手.3.你应该把麦当劳的卡通图案有字的一面朝向顾客.4.厨房工作人员接到通知,一位客人想要一份特别的美食.5.提起烹饪,我最擅长料理鱼类.6.有机食物也包括未被化学肥料浇灌过的蔬菜.7.现代食品营养均衡师建议我们多吃蔬菜.8.她父母听见她大喊出声.1.我远远地听见了父亲的声音.2.纸张的价格取决于它的质量.(paper也有论文的意思)3.正在给老人喂食的年轻人告诉她食物是进口的.我急着出门,回来继续翻译.
为您推荐:
1.键盘上每个键的功能类型都不一样。2.当他陷入危险之中时,没有人拯救他。3.你应该在薯条的包装袋上印上“ McDonald”以便消费者能看得到。4.厨师接到一个顾客点了特色菜的点菜。5.当谈及厨艺时,我可是做鱼的好手呢。6.天然食物也包括了没有施过化肥的蔬菜。7.现代健康饮食专家建议我们多吃蔬菜。8.她大声说出来以便她父母能听...
1。每一个关键的董事会是一个不同类型的功能。。2。当他处于危险之中,没有人来救他。3。你需要把纸箱薯条与麦当劳的名称面对客户。4。工作人员在厨房收到消息,客户需要一个特别的菜。5。当它来烹调,我最好在准备鱼。6。天然食品包括蔬菜不受化学肥料。7。健康饮食的现代专家建议人们多吃蔬菜。8。她打电话让她能听到她的父母。1。从...
扫描下载二维码1.The army defended the town _______the enemy attackA against B to C with D over2 I want_______ pencils,please!A two of dozen B two dozen C two dozens D two dozens of 3.We became friends quite _____ accident.A.by B.in C.at D.out of4.Each key on the board is ___________ a different type of function.A.with B.as C.for D.to5.You need to place the carton of fries with the McDonald’s name ________ the customer.A.to face B.facing C.face D.faced6._________ respect he held out his hand to greet the old lady.A.In B.For C.Out of D.On7.The new book has received __________ attention in China and abroad.A.considerate B.considered C.considerable D.considering8.Do you think the film is worth _________?A.see B.to see C.seen D.seeing9.It is predicted that the heavy rain last night will badly ________ the crops.A.affect B.effect C.impress D.hurt10.It is very hard to ________ the meaning of “rich” today.A.define B.say C.show D.give11.When it comes to ________,I’m best at preparing fish.A.cooking B.cook C.cooker D.cook12.The price of paper _______according to its qualityA.varies B.falls C.rises D.exchanges13.Newspapers are expected to provide the______ newsA.latest B.later C.last D.late 14.The river separates the school _______his villageA.to B.from C with D by15.I can hardly imagine _________my old classmate on the streetA meet B to meet C met D meeting16.The next day when I went to meet John,I almost failed to _______him in his Australian bush hatA recognize B discover C detect D distract17.I could hardly believe that my son could write this article all ________ himself.A.in B.for C.by D.out of 18.Some of these methods will work,but _________ will not.A.other B.the other C.another D.others 19.I would like you to feel that I am talking directly to you as you read ________the book A out B.up C.through D.in20.He was considered _________of a hero in the townA something B somewhat C sometime D some
ABDAB;BCDAA;AAABD;ACDCB
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Unit1-3-5 (译文&写作)_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit1-3-5 (译文&写作)
上传于||暂无简介
大小:4.53MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢二次元同好交流新大陆