这句话加油用英语怎么说说

这句话用英语怎么说?我有一个梦想,将来可以收集世界上每一个的明信片,我这听起来有些疯狂,但我相信我一定会美梦成真_百度作业帮
这句话用英语怎么说?我有一个梦想,将来可以收集世界上每一个的明信片,我这听起来有些疯狂,但我相信我一定会美梦成真
I have a dream that one day I can collect every postcard in the world.I know it sounds crazy,but I believe my dream will finally come true.
I have a dream that one day I can collect every postcard in the world. It sounds a little crazy, but I believe that my dream will come true.
I have a dream that I can collect all post cards of the whole world one day. I know it's sound crazy but I believe one day it will come true.
你好,很高兴为你解答。我有一个梦想,将来可以收集世界上每一个的明信片,我这听起来有些疯狂,但我相信我一定会美梦成真译:I have a dream that one day I can collect every postcard in the world.I know it sounds a little bit crazy,but I believe I can achie...
你好I have a dream that one day I can collect every postcard in the world.I know it sounds a little bit crazy,but I believe I can achieve my dream. 谢谢
您可能关注的推广回答者:“请跟我说.” 这句话用英语怎么说?_百度作业帮
“请跟我说.” 这句话用英语怎么说?
Please say after me.
Talk to me, please.
Please tell me
please tell me
您可能关注的推广回答者:这句话用英文怎么说合适啊?合同里的一个条款“接到通知后10个工作日内甲方支付乙方50%的服务费,在候选人通过2个月试用期后的一周内支付剩余的50%服务费”_百度作业帮
这句话用英文怎么说合适啊?合同里的一个条款“接到通知后10个工作日内甲方支付乙方50%的服务费,在候选人通过2个月试用期后的一周内支付剩余的50%服务费”
Party A should pay party B 50 percent service fee after advised wothin 10 days, and the ramianing 50% should be paid within one week after the candidate passes the two-month probationary period.
翻译得很好哦!!
50% service charge will be paid to Party B within 10 days after get the notification by Party A and the other 50% will be paid after the candidate pass the 2 month probation period. 请查看!
1楼的不懂英语吧,你翻译的那是Chinglish。
After receiving the notice within 10 business days to pay Party A Party B 50% service charge and the candidate through the 2 months after the trial period of one week to pay the remaining 50% service charge这句话用英文怎么说?某年某月某一天,某男子深爱某女子,某年某月某一天,某男子忘记某女子._百度作业帮
这句话用英文怎么说?某年某月某一天,某男子深爱某女子,某年某月某一天,某男子忘记某女子.
某年某月某一天不宜采取直译,用some day实际已经暗含这层意思.上下两句一样在汉语显得工整、井然,但在英语却变得拖沓、冗繁.男子、女子一般用man 和woman.可能只有中国还会把大学生叫boy和girl了,Some day,some man deeply fell in love with some woman.Another day,he wiped off that part of his memory.
one day, a man fell in love with a womanone day,the man forgot the woman
某年某月某一天,某男子忘记某女子.............
some day some time, some boy is falling for some girlsome day some time, some boy has forgotten some girl
some year some month somg day ,some boy love some girl deeplysome year some month somg day ,some boy forget some girl...
您可能关注的推广回答者:这句话英文怎么说?机器勿进。谢谢
这句话英文怎么说?机器勿进。谢谢
把这几种材料按1:2:3的比例调和再一起
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐