难过的氛围汉翻英在线翻译句子成为英文怎么翻?

翻译:我喜欢到图书馆看书,喜欢那种宁静的氛围,陶醉在书中的世界,远离尘嚣.麻烦翻译成英语,_百度作业帮
翻译:我喜欢到图书馆看书,喜欢那种宁静的氛围,陶醉在书中的世界,远离尘嚣.麻烦翻译成英语,
I like reading in the library,for the quiet environment,intoxicated by the book world.Far from the Madding Crowd
I like to the library book, love the tranquil atmosphere, in the world, remote locations
I like reading in the library, because I could be enjoying the air of silence, lost in the world of book, away from the chaos.您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
创造企业诚信的氛围外文翻译.doc9页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:128 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
本科毕业设计(论文)
Creating A Climate Of Corporate Integrity
Critics from outside the corporate world have long attacked corporations as being amoral and greedy, routinely placing their own growth and success ahead of any concept of public responsibility. Until recently it has been possible to write off that criticism as the product of anti-capitalist leftists with examples of selfish greed written off as the product of atypical individuals. These days it is not so easy to do so. Corporate integrity is in question
People expect companies to have values, to act according to their values consistently, and to make the right choices. Corporate integrity? In many respects, corporate integrity?the ethics and core values of a business enterprise?is nothing more than individual integrity writ large. People expect business organizations to have values, to act according to their values in a consistent manner, and to make the right choices where the public good is at odds with corporate self- interest. This expectation has long applied to the corporation’s official acts: how it accounts for revenues, what business practices it encourages or condones, and what is says in its annual reports.
From now on, expectations of high integrity are going to be more rigorously applied to the personal acts of corporate leaders, especially CEOs. This broader definition of corporate integrity is a result of two perceived realities: first, the exposure of misbehavior and excesses of a few CEOs, and second, the continued reform foot-dragging by corporations themselves
Corporate leaders are increasingly being held accountable for the personal behavior of all members of their organization Corporate leaders, especially CEOs, are placed in an impossible position. Like public elected and appointed executives before them, corporate leaders are increasingly being held accountable for the personal behavior of all of the members of their organization. Not only
正在加载中,请稍后...气氛的海词问答与网友补充:
气氛的相关资料:
气氛 在《外研社德语词典》APP的缩略释义:
Atmosph?re ... &&
气氛 在《外研社法语词典》APP的缩略释义:
气氛 在《外研社西班牙语词典》APP的缩略释义:
atmó ... &&
气氛 在《外研社韩语词典》APP的缩略释义:
气氛 在《外研社俄语词典》APP的缩略释义:
атмосфéра ... &&
气氛 在《外研社英语词典》APP的缩略释义:
surroundin ... &&
气氛 在《外研社日语词典》APP的缩略释义:
雰囲気。気 ... &&
气氛 在《外研社意大利语词典》APP的缩略释义:
atmosfera, ... &&
【近义词】
相关词典网站:“大家都沉浸在节日的快乐氛围中,我也不例外.”的英语怎么翻译?最好是过去时的.急用,谢._百度作业帮
“大家都沉浸在节日的快乐氛围中,我也不例外.”的英语怎么翻译?最好是过去时的.急用,谢.
Everyone is immersed in a festive atmosphere of joy,so am I.调动气氛的海词问答与网友补充:
调动气氛的相关资料:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 中翻韩翻译 的文章

随机推荐