英语作文假如我是李华东方旅游职业技术学校学校简介

英语作文假如你是李华你去青岛旅游了三天_百度知道
英语作文假如你是李华你去青岛旅游了三天
我有更好的答案
I think Qing Island is really a exciting place, We went to the beach and played in the water, we went to the Buddy Bear restaurant and got some delicious food,I will go there again, my friend LiXuan and I took a train to QIng Island, We visited the ocean in motion and played many exciting games, we took photos with the foreigners at the beach. also. If I have the time . First. Later. we had a great time there. FurthermoreLast sunday
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是李华,你的笔友安妮来你市旅游的英语作文 名称:东方海滩 位置:城东10千米 特点:世界上最好的海名称:东方海滩位置:城东10千米特点:世界上最好的海滩之一,细沙.水净.浪小最适合的运动:游泳.沙滩排球公用设施:洗手间更衣室商店交通条件:有多路去海滩的公交车出租车随时坐
dfvgtyj00ED1
Dear Annie:I am glad to hear that you are going you visit my city.I am writing this letter to tell you something about places of interest in my city.The eastern beach is ten kilometers in the east of the city.It is one of the best beaches in the world.The sand is soft.The water is clean and the surf is soft.The most suitable sports are swimming and playing beach volleyball.There are some public facilities such as toilets,dressing rooms and shops.There are many ways to the beach.We can take bus or taxi at any time.I hope you will enjoy your trip here.(110字)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高中英语作文假如你是李华,计划今年和家人去泰国旅游。你已经订了机票
s画扇畔纬1
I’m going to enjoy a tour in Thailand during my winter holidays with my family. The good news is that I have booked the air tickets to Thailand successfully. But out of my expectation, when I vis...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文(假如我是李华,暑假期间我去朋友Mike所在的城市悉尼Sydney 旅游,回来后我想对他表达自己的感激之情的)
Dear Mike ,Thanks for inviting me to Sydeny in summer holiday.It's a really wonderful city,I think I have already fall in love with it .From this trip,I learnt a lot of things about Sydney.Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales,which is located on the east coast of Australia.With a population of over 4 million people,it is the most popular city in the country.In Sydney ,I saw a lot of beautiful sceneries and lovely animals,the green trees ,the red flowers ,the kangaroos and so on.I also visited the Sydney Opera House,it is great.Thank you again.Maybe next time you can come and visit my city.Yours,Lihua
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文假如你是李华你的朋友打算来安徽旅游_百度知道
英语作文假如你是李华你的朋友打算来安徽旅游
英语作文假如你是李华你的朋友打算来安徽旅游
found 11 a vertical hole tomb pits and the ash pits, is the study of xue family culture provides new material, pot. Unearthed relics including pottery, etc, beans, s equivalent to the site of the second phase of the house of hazael, the stone, jade, its unearthed, and the other saw a more coloured drawing or pattern tao, the area is about 15000 square metersThe river of anhui LongKouCun farm in anqing city. The master of the cultural features of city ruins the xue family culture. The site of the strata accumulation under neolithic cultural level subordinates, the combination of the basic pottery, ZhuDong remains
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 东方朔简介 的文章

随机推荐