英语翻译急求借贷

急求英语翻译 拜托了_百度知道
急求英语翻译 拜托了
只恋那温柔的夜,重翻稻草人手记,请你重诉撒哈拉的故事,梦醒,那转瞬而逝的流星雨,我愿送你一匹马,便知梦里花落知多少,踏过滚滚红尘亲爱的三毛,我的宝贝,只道是雨季不再来,纵万水千山走遍
提问者采纳
My baby,Love is only for the gentle night, only say
the rainy season will not come again,The trials of a long journey through the longitudinal,Then know about
flower fallsTo wake up.望采纳Dear Sanmao,The short and fleeting meteor shower,Through living affairs, I would like to present you with a horse,Over the
notes of Scarecrow,Would you please restate the Sahara‘s story
提问者评价
么么哒 谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
My baby,The short and fleeting meteor shower,Tread rolling the world of mortals,Only ls note, I would like to send you a horseDear SAN MAO,Reading the scarecrow&#39,Then know flowers in the dream.望采纳 谢谢顺便问一下,Would you please weight the story of the Sahara, only is the rainy season,No longer to dream,Longitudinal fields around,你很喜欢三毛吧
Dear all, I would like to send you a horse, through the red dust, longitudinal...
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一段英文翻译~ 中译英,不要翻译器的!!! 谢谢~~~我很抱歉没有及时和你说“十周年快乐”,因为我必须要呆在学校学习。出道十周年快乐!祝你们越来越成功!我会永远支持你们!
i feel sorry for not saying "happy the 10th anniversary" to you on time, because i have to stay in school for study.Happy the 10th anniversary!Hoping you can make more progress and i will stand on your side forever.
I am so sorry I haven't said "happy tenth anniversary" in time, because I have to devote myself to study at school.happy
anniversary for ten years of being on the road! Also wish you succeed! I will stand by you forever
I am very sorry for I did not say"Happy the 10th
anniversary" to you in time. Because I have to stay in school for study.Happy the 10th
anniversary for your starting out ! I wish you the more successful!!I will support you forever.绝对非机器!!
I'm sorry I didn't timely and you say "ten happy anniversary," because I have to stay in school. The tenth anniversary of his debut happiness! Wish you more and more success! I will support you forever!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译,急求,谢谢_百度知道
英语翻译,急求,谢谢
t want to let you go,and parents are leaving for Shenzhen tomorrow,but the boy says,his parents stayed in Shenzhen and worked to make money,there are more than 20 million children face a lot of problems。I don&#39,“I won&#39.The Chinese govenment now cares about the children very much and is trying to solve their problems。today is his birthday,today is over .many of them stay with their grandparents。his parents prepare a nice dinner for him.their parents can&#39。In the past three years。They haven't seen theirt have the dinner because after the dinner。tomorrow they will have to leave home to go to shenzhen.they get less cart hlep them with their study。”it is the first birthday that Wang xiaojun is spending with his parents in three years.he lives in the country in Hubei province Wang Xiaojun is 12 years old。Wang is not the only stay-at-home child
也正要去解决这些问题王小军12岁,他们从父母身上得到很少的关爱。,父母要去深圳了,我不想让你们走,他们的父母也不能帮助他们的学习。现在中国政府对这些孩子很关心。今天是他的生日。他的父母为他准备了晚餐:“我不想要吃这晚餐因为吃了今天就结束了。在过去三年中,多于20万的儿童需要去面对很多问题。明天他们将离开家乡去深圳,很多孩子和他们的祖父母住在一起。但是那孩子说。他们已经三年没见他们的儿子了。“ 这是三年来他第一次和父母一起过生日,他的父母在深圳工作挣钱。王小军不是唯一的留守儿童,住在湖北省的乡下
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
选我吧王晓军12岁,很少得到父母的关爱,我不想让你们走,因为晚餐之后今天就结束了,明天爸爸妈妈就要去深圳了,父母不能在学习上帮助他们。现在中国政府很关注留守儿童并且正在努力解决他们的问题,今天是他的生日,他的父母为他准备了精美的晚餐:“我不想吃晚餐。在过去的三年里,有2000万的儿童存在很多问题,明天他们不得不离开家去深圳。他们中的大部分和祖父母住在一起,但是他说,已经三年没有见过儿子了。”三年来这是王晓军第一次和父母一起过生日,他的父母一直在深圳工作赚钱。王晓军不是唯一的留守儿童,他住在河北省农村
王小军12岁,住在湖北省的乡下,今天是他的生日。他的父母为她准备了很丰盛的晚餐。但是男孩说,我不想要这晚餐因为过了今天就结束了,父母要去深圳了,我不想让你们走。。这是三年来他第一次和父母一起过生日。在过去三年中,他的父母在深圳工作挣钱,他们已经三年没见他们的儿子了。明天他们将离开家乡去深圳。王不是仅有的那个留守儿童,有高于20万的儿童需要去面对很多问题,很多孩子和他们的祖父母住在一起,他们从父母身上得到很少的关爱,他们的父母也不能帮助他们的学习。现在中国政府对这些孩子很关心,也正设法去解决这些问题。
王小军12岁,他住在湖北的一个乡村。今天是他的生日。他的父母为他准备了一顿丰富的晚餐,但是他却说“我不吃晚餐,因为吃完晚餐今天就过完了,你们明天就会去深圳,我不想你们离开我。”这是三年来王小军和父母一起过的第一个生日。在过去的三年里,他的父母都在深圳打工挣钱,他们已经三年没有见面了,明天他们就会离开去深圳了。王小军并不是唯一的留守儿童,超过20000万孩子都面临着这个问题,他们大多数跟爷爷奶奶一起生活,只能得到父母少许的关心,而父母也不能关注他们的学习。现在中国政府非常关注这些孩子并且在努力解决这些问题。
Wang Xiaojun is 12 years old. he lives in the country in Hubei province 。today is his birthday。his parents prepare a nice dinner for him,but the boy says,“I won't have the dinner because after the dinner,today is over ,and parents are leaving for Shenzhen tomorrow。I don't want to let you go。”it is the first birthday that Wang xiaojun is spending with his parents in three years。In the past three years,his parents stayed in Shenzhen and worked to make money。They haven't seen their son for three years。tomorrow they will have to leave home to go to shenzhen。Wang is not the only stay-at-home child,there are more than 20 million children face ...
王晓军是12年在湖北省国家生活。今天是他的生日,他的父母为他准备了很好的晚餐,但男孩说,“我不会有晚餐,因为晚餐后,今天是过来,和父母离开深圳的明天。我不想让你走。“它是第一个生日,王晓军与他的父母在三年内花费在过去三年中,他的父母住在深圳努力赚钱,他们没有看到他们三年的儿子,明天他们将不得不离开家乡到深圳去。王并不是唯一留在家里的孩子,有20多万儿童面临很多,其中许多人留在他们的祖父母。他们从父母那里得到照顾少。他们的父母不能帮助他们的学习。中国政府现在孩子非常关心,并正在设法解决他们的问题.
王小军今年12岁。家住湖北乡村。今天是他的生日所以他的父母为他准备了丰盛的晚餐。但是他却说:“我不想吃这顿饭。因为吃完这顿饭之后今天就结束了,而明天爸爸妈妈就要去深圳了。我不想他们走呀!”这是近三年内王小军与父母一起过的第一个生日。在过去的三年内,他的父母在深圳打工挣钱,期间一直没见着儿子。明天他们又要离家去深圳打工了。小军只是逾两千万留守儿童中的一位。这些留守儿童面临许多问题。他们大多和祖父母住在一起,父母也很少关心他们更不能指导他们的学习。目前中国政府特别关注关心留守儿童并极力努力解决留守儿童的问题。
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译急求个英文互译题
时夏ZT66DW
show sb around
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 急求滑膜炎治疗方法 的文章