这一那位能帮我解一下,急急!!!!!

急急急 !高悬赏、谁能帮我翻译一下、这个英语剧本、叫《逃课、skipping class》
急急急 !高悬赏、谁能帮我翻译一下、这个英语剧本、叫《逃课、skipping class》
Skipping Class6人剧本。《逃课》,适合学生的剧本,讲述逃课的故事。CastAnita: Never understands why students like to skip classesKevin: Treats “skipping classes” as the principle of university lifeKen: Eager to skip classes but dares not to do itJason: Always commits himself not to skip classesSteven: Always gives himself a good excuse for skipping classRita: A professional class skipper--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scene I(Anita, Kevin, Ken, Jason, Steven, and Rita are all Tunghai University students. They are good friends. One day, Ken and Jason meet on the way to the classroom.)Ken: Why are you late? And, you just missed the last class. The teacher gave us the main topics for the mid-term examination.Jason: Oh, shoot! I just missed it. Would you lend me your notes so I can make a copy?Ken: Sure if you give me a good reason why you missed the class. You promised me that you would be in class on time today.Jason: Believe me, I would like to keep my word. The problem is that I have the “Business Management” test today and I was up studying for it till three o’clock this morning. Then I fell asleep and woke up at ten o’clock this morning.Ken: You studied until three o’clock this morning? Why? What did you do yesterday afternoon? I know you were free from four o’clock on yesterday.Jason: Well, I met one of my very old friends on line and we just talked too long…Ken: For God’s sake! Don’t you care about next week’s mid-term examination?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scene II(Anita, Steven and Kevin are talking to one another in front of a classroom. And, Anita is trying to prevent Steven and Kevin from cutting the next class.)Anita: Hey, we’ll have the “Business Management” class in a few minutes. Where are you going? Don’t tell me that you are going to argue with Jason.Steven: I will do anything for my good friend. Of course I am going to argue with the guy who gave my good friend a hard time.Anita: You always like to get involved in someone else’s business. You’ll get yourself in trouble. Don’t you know it? ...Kevin: Anita, don’t be upset with him. He will not listen to you. Just leave him alone. By the way, I am still waiting for your decision. Are you coming with me to the concert tomorrow?Anita: Oh, I am sorry that I almost forgot it. What time tomorrow?Kevin: Two o’clock. I cannot wait to see my adorable superstar – Jolin. Oh, how wonderful!Anita: wait a minute. We have Calculus class tomorrow afternoon. Are you out of your mind?Kevin: Well, I’m not. Yet I think we can just copy the notes from someone else.Anita: No, this is a very important class. And you would never understand it without listening to the lecture.Kevin: To me it makes no difference. Even if I were in the class I would never understand what the teacher is talking about. Besides, who likes to look at the old baldhead?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scene III(After Calculus class, Anita is on the way to the ST building. At the same time, Rita is walking to the ST building from the dorm. They meet in front of the laboratory.)Rita: Here I am. Look, I did what I promised. I am a good girl, not skipping classes.Anita: What are you talking about? This is the 5th class. You skipped the first four classes this morning. Yesterday you promised that you would not skip any class.Rita: Did I? We don’t have any class in the morning but we’re packed in the afternoon on Wednesdays.Anita: I beg your pardon? Today is Thursday and we have classes the whole day. Besides, didn’t you meet us this morning while we were going out to class?Rita: I thought you were going to the library.Anita: You are loopy now because you’ve skipped too, too many classes.Rita: Why did you say so? I know that we will have the Computer Program test tomorrow.Anita: You are incurable. The test was this morning!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scene IV(Ken and Rita are talking to each other. They are talking about how to skip a class. )Ken: I wonder why your Calculus professor never takes attendance. Yet, every time I skipped class, my professor always knew I was absent. I think I am really unlucky.Rita: well, you’ll appreciate what I’m going to tell you now, my three very good suggestions.Ken: What are they?Rita: Now lend me your ears – First of all, whether you skip the class or not, you’ll never pass the course.Ken: How do you know that I will not pass?Rita: Calculus is extremely difficult. I don’t believe you can pass it.Ken: Maybe you are right. What else?Rita: Before you skip the class you should treat everyone nicely. And after that, you should try to flatter your professor.Ken: Why?Rita: Well if you treat the classmates nicely, they will help you sign your name on the attendance sheet. And if you flatter your professor properly, you may ask the professor to pass you. Lastly – To skip the classes successfully you cannot skip too many classes or too few.Ken: What do you mean? Not too many and not too few?Rita: You need good weather for skipping classes so you can go out to fool around. And then you need good timing so you can go to the newly opened internet café that is on discount. Finally you need good relationships with the classmates so they can cover it up for you.Ken: You are a genius.Rita: I am just very professional.Ken: I see now. I will try sometimes. Hah, Hah, Hah!!!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scene V(Ken meets Kevin at the parking lot.)Kevin: It’s time for the English class. Why are you here?Ken: I don’t want to go to English class. I want to cut the class.Kevin: Why?Ken: Because someone told me cutting classes can be fun.Kevin: That’s right. I will show you how much fun it is to cut classes.Ken: Ok. Let’s go.(Kevin and Ken cut the class and go out to have fun with girls. And both of them will fail the English class. Therefore next semester they will see Jean, their English teacher, again.)
Anita: Never understands why students like to skip classes
永远都无法了解为什么学生都喜欢逃课Kevin: Treats “skipping classes” as the principle of university life
对于“翘课”都几乎成了大学生活的一个基本生活原则了Ken: Eager to skip classes but dares not to do it
渴望逃课但是却不敢做Jason: Always commits himself not to skip classes
总是承认他自己不想要翘课Steven: Always gives himself a good excuse for skipping class
总是给自己一个好理由之后翘课Rita: A professional class skipper
职业翘课者
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Anita, Kevin, Ken, Jason, Steven, and Rita are all Tunghai University students. They are good friends. One day, Ken and Jason meet on the way to the classroom.)Anita, Kevin, Ken, Jason, Steven, 和 Rita是Tunghai大学的同学。他们都是很好的朋友,一天, Ken 和 Jason在通往教室的路上相遇Ken: Why are you late? And, you just missed the last class. The teacher gave us the main topics for the mid-term examination.
你为什么迟到?并且你只错过了第一堂课。老师给我们这学期期中考试的主要题目了。Jason: Oh, shoot! I just missed it. Would you lend me your notes so I can make a copy?
哦。真糟糕!我竟然错过了。你愿意把你的笔记借给我复制一下吗?Ken: Sure if you give me a good reason why you missed the class. You promised me that you would be in class on time today.
当然,如果你给我一个好的理由来解释你为什么错过了第一堂课的话。你还得向我保证你今天会准时上课。Jason: Believe me, I would like to keep my word. The problem is that I have the “Business Management” test today and I was up studying for it till three o’clock this morning. Then I fell asleep and woke up at ten o’clock this morning.
相信我,我会遵守诺言的。今天上课迟到的原因在与我今天有一个商业管理的测试,我为了准备它一直到今天凌晨三点钟。所以我今天早晨睡到十点才起床。Ken: You studied until three o’clock this morning? Why? What did you do yesterday afternoon? I know you were free from four o’clock on yesterday.
你一直学习到今天早上三点?为什么?你昨天下午干什么去了?我知道你昨天下午四点钟以后就没事了。Jason: Well, I met one of my very old friends on line and we just talked too long…
好吧,我昨天在网上遇到了一位老友,我们聊天的时间太长了,所以……Ken: For God’s sake! Don’t you care about next week’s mid-term examination?
上帝啊,那你就不管下星期的期中考试了?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Anita, Steven and Kevin are talking to one another in front of a classroom. And, Anita is trying to prevent Steven and Kevin from cutting the next class.)Anita, Steven 和 Kevin 在一间教室的前面在谈论另一件事。并且,Anita试着阻止Steven 和 Kevin逃课Anita: Hey, we’ll have the “Business Management” class in a few minutes. Where are you going? Don’t tell me that you are going to argue with Jason.
嗨,我们几分钟之后又一堂商业管理课。你们要去哪?不要告诉我你们要去和Jason理论。Steven: I will do anything for my good friend. Of course I am going to argue with the guy who gave my good friend a hard time.
我会为我的好朋友做任何事的。我当然要去为我的好朋友出气了。Anita: You always like to get involved in someone else’s business. You’ll get yourself in trouble. Don’t you know it? ...
你总是喜欢管别人的闲事,你总是喜欢给自己制造麻烦。你知道么?……Kevin: Anita, don’t be upset with him. He will not listen to you. Just leave him alone. By the way, I am still waiting for your decision. Are you coming with me to the concert tomorrow?
Anita,不要为他担心。他不会听你的,就让他自己决定吧,顺便说一句,我仍然在等你的决定。你明天到底会不会和我去参加音乐会啊?Anita: Oh, I am sorry that I almost forgot it. What time tomorrow?
哦,很抱歉我总是忘记。明天几点?Kevin: Two o’clock. I cannot wait to see my adorable superstar – Jolin. Oh, how wonderful!
两点整。我已经迫不及待要见到我喜欢的明星Jolin啦。哦~多完美~Anita: wait a minute. We have Calculus class tomorrow afternoon. Are you out of your mind?
等一下。我们明天下午有数学课,难道你忘记了么?Kevin: Well, I’m not. Yet I think we can just copy the notes from someone else.
恩,我没有忘记,我想我们明天可以向其他人借笔记复制一下。Anita: No, this is a very important class. And you would never understand it without listening to the lecture.
不行,这是非常重要的一课。并且如果你不听课你就不会弄懂。Kevin: To me it makes no difference. Even if I were in the class I would never understand what the teacher is talking about. Besides, who likes to look at the old baldhead?
对于我来说没什么不同。即时我去上了也不懂老师在讲什么,此外,谁喜欢总看着一个老光头?
(After Calculus class, Anita is on the way to the ST building. At the same time, Rita is walking to the ST building from the dorm. They meet in front of the laboratory.)在数学课后,Anita在通往ST大厦的路上。与此同时,Rita也在从宿舍去那的路上,她们在图书馆的前边相遇。 Rita: Here I am. Look, I did what I promised. I am a good girl, not skipping classes.
我在这。看,我遵守了我的诺言,我是一个好女孩,不逃课。Anita: What are you talking about? This is the 5th class. You skipped the first four classes this morning. Yesterday you promised that you would not skip any class.
你在说什么?这是第五节课了,你逃掉了今天早上的前四堂课,昨天你向我保证了不逃任何课的。Rita: Did I? We don’t have any class in the morning but we’re packed in the afternoon on Wednesdays.
我有吗?我们今天早晨没有课啊但是我们周三下午有选修课。Anita: I beg your pardon? Today is Thursday and we have classes the whole day. Besides, didn’t you meet us this morning while we were going out to class?
你再说一遍?今天是周四,我们有整天的课,此外,你今天早上没有看到我们下课之后从教师出来吗?Rita: I thought you were going to the library.
我还以为你们去图书馆了。Anita: You are loopy now because you’ve skipped too, too many classes.
你现在可真是迷糊,因为你又逃了那么多课程。Rita: Why did you say so? I know that we will have the Computer Program test tomorrow.
你为什么这样说?我知道我们明天下午有计算机测试。Anita: You are incurable. The test was this morning!
你真是无可救药,那测试在今天早上举行的!
(Ken and Rita are talking to each other. They are talking about how to skip a class. )Ken 和 Rita在谈论彼此,她们在谈论怎样逃课。Ken: I wonder why your Calculus professor never takes attendance. Yet, every time I skipped class, my professor always knew I was absent. I think I am really unlucky.
我想知道为什么你们的数学教授次年公开都点名。每次我逃课,我的教授都知道我缺席,我想我真是不走运。Rita: well, you’ll appreciate what I’m going to tell you now, my three very good suggestions.
恩,你应该感谢我现在要告诉你的三个好建议Ken: What are they?
它们是什么Rita: Now lend me your ears – First of all, whether you skip the class or not, you’ll never pass the course.
现在洗耳恭听吧——首先,无论你是否逃课,你都必须通过考试、Ken: How do you know that I will not pass?
你怎么知道我没通过?Rita: Calculus is extremely difficult. I don’t believe you can pass it.微积分很难。我都不相信自己能过。Ken: Maybe you are right. What else?
也许你是对的,其他的呢?Rita: Before you skip the class you should treat everyone nicely. And after that, you should try to flatter your professor.
在你逃课之前,你要对每个人都很好,并且在这之后你要去讨好你的教授。Ken: Why?
为什么?Rita: Well if you treat the classmates nicely, they will help you sign your name on the attendance sheet. And if you flatter your professor properly, you may ask the professor to pass you. Lastly – To skip the classes successfully you cannot skip too many classes or too few.
恩,如果你对每个同学都很好,他们就会帮你在点名册上代签名字。如果你讨好的教授,你也许可以请他帮助你通过考试。最后,成功逃课的次数不能太多也不能太少。Ken: What do you mean? Not too many and not too few?
这是什么意思?既不能太多也不能太少?Rita: You need good weather for skipping classes so you can go out to fool around. And then you need good timing so you can go to the newly opened internet café that is on discount. Finally you need good relationships with the classmates so they can cover it up for you.
逃课时需要好的天气这样你就可以去玩了,你需要在好的时机逃课最好赶上网上咖啡店打折。最后你需要有好朋友上了你逃得那堂课,这样你就有笔记复制了。Ken: You are a genius.
你真是个天才!Rita: I am just very professional.
我只是非常专业而已Ken: I see now. I will try sometimes. Hah, Hah, Hah!!!
我知道啦,我会偶尔尝试的。哈哈哈!!!
(Ken meets Kevin at the parking lot.)Ken 和 Kevin在停车场相遇Kevin: It’s time for the English class. Why are you here?
现在要上英语课了,你为什么在这?Ken: I don’t want to go to English class. I want to cut the class.
我不想上英语课了。我想逃课。Kevin: Why?
为什么?Ken: Because someone told me cutting classes can be fun.
因为有人告诉我逃课很有趣、Kevin: That’s right. I will show you how much fun it is to cut classes.
是的,我将会告诉你逃课多么的有趣~Ken: Ok. Let’s go.
好,我们出发。(Kevin and Ken cut the class and go out to have fun with girls. And both of them will fail the English class. Therefore next semester they will see Jean, their English teacher, again.) Kevin 和 Ken逃课去和女孩子们约会。他们都错过了英语课。这样下学期他们又要见到他们的英语老师Jean了。
能帮我找一个关于灰姑娘的英语剧本吗?(带翻译)
的感言:谢 满意答案
演员 阿妮塔:从不理解为什么学生要跳过类 凯文:黄柏??跷课??作为大学生活的原则 肯:急于跳过类,但不敢做 杰森:始终承诺自己不跳班 史蒂芬:总是给自己一个好的借口逃课 丽塔:专业类船长
兄弟、就完类?忽悠谁?
场景一 (安妮塔,凯文,肯,贾森,史蒂芬和丽塔都是东海大学的学生。他们是好朋友。一天,肯和贾森会晤舞蹈教室的方式。) 肯:你为什么晚?而且,你只是错过了最后一堂课。老师给我们的中期审查的主要议题。 杰森:哦,开枪!我只是错过了。你会借给我的笔记,这样我可以有一份吧? 肯:当然,如果你给我一个很好的理由你错过了类。你答应我,你会在课堂上的时间今天。 贾森:相信我,我想继续我的话。问题是我??企业管理??今天的测试,我是为它学习到三个o??时钟今天上午。然后,我睡着了,醒来时10澳的??时钟今天上午。 肯:你学习,直到三个o??时钟今天早上?为什么?你做了些什么昨天下午?我知道你是从4 ?免费的吗??昨天时钟。 杰森:嗯,我遇到了我很老的网上朋友之一,我们刚才太长?? 肯:神??虏酒!唐??吨你关心下星期??仛中期检查?
拜托!杂可能只有这么小点
场景二 (安妮塔,史蒂芬和凯文谈论彼此在教室的前面。而且,阿妮塔是试图阻止切割下一堂课史蒂芬和凯文。) 阿妮塔:嘿,我们??要喝的??企业管理??类几分钟。你要去哪里?唐??吨告诉我,你会争辩贾森。 史蒂芬:我会做我的好朋友什么。当然,我要争辩的家伙是谁给了我的好朋友,很辛苦。 阿妮塔:你总是喜欢让别人在参与??S公司。你呢??当地雇员自己带来麻烦。唐??吨你知道吗? ... 凯文:阿妮塔,穿上??吨与他难过。他不会听你的。只要让他一个人。顺便说一下,我仍然在等待你的决定。你会跟我到明天的音乐会? 阿妮塔:噢,对不起,我差点忘了。明天什么时候? 凯文:两个o??时钟。我迫不及待地想看到我可爱的超级明星??蔡依林。噢,多么美妙! 阿妮塔:等一下。我们有一流的微积分,明天下午。你失去理智了吗? 凯文:嗯,我??米不是。但我认为我们只要复制别人的说明。 阿妮塔:不,这是一个非常重要的一类。而你永远不会明白,而不用聆听演讲它。 凯文:对我来说没有区别。即使我在类中我永远不会明白老师在说什么。此外,谁喜欢看老秃子?
我们学校要举行英语沙龙、你噶可以帮我找哈关于英语话剧的剧本?
Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她父亲很早就去世了。她的继母经常虐待她,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她,她们把灰姑娘当女拥一样使唤。stepmother: Do the laundry and get on with your duties. Clean the floors right away. And what's more,bring me my breakfast. 把这些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情。把地板赶快给我擦干净。另外,把我的早饭带来。 stepsister1: Cinderella! Get me my sweater, I feel a little cold.灰姑娘,把我的衣服拿来,我感到有点冷。 stepsister2: Hurry up! Prepare the carriage for me, hand me my gloves. I'm to be late for my date. You're so, you're always so sluggish.快点!把马车给我准备好,递我手套。我约会要晚了,你总是那么慢慢腾腾的。Cruel as her stepmother was to her, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life. She had a lot of animal friends.虽然继母这样对她,可灰姑娘还是乐观地活着,另外她还有许多小动物做她的朋友。One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved. Every maid in the town was invited to the party.一天,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加。The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty.可继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,让灰姑娘在家干活,独自带着女儿去了。Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared.灰姑娘非常地伤心,这时,教母出现了。Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!没有什么我相信的事情,什么也没有!Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.亲爱的,什么也没有吗?但现在你的意思并不是这样。Cinderella: Oh, but I do.噢,但我确实是这样想的。Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am!Oh, come now, Dry those tears! 胡说,孩子。如果你失去了你的信仰,我就不会在这里了。但现在我在这,噢,过来,擦干眼泪。Cinderella: Why then, you must be...为什么你一定在。。。Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm...now...the magic words.Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. Put them together and what have you
got.你传说中的教母?当然,现在让我看看。。。现在,这些魔力的话,Bibbidi-boddidi-boo。 把它们放在一起,看你得到了什么。Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.噢,它太美丽了!象一个梦,一个美好的梦想变成了现实。Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and...是的,我的孩子,象所有的梦一样。恐怕它不能永远延续下去。你仅仅能在午夜和。。。拥有它。Cinderella: Midnight?Oh, thank you.午夜?噢,谢谢你。Godmother: Oh, just a minute. Remember, on the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.噢,等一会儿。记住,当时钟敲响到12点的时候,钟将会打破,一切事情又恢复了从前。Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but...it's more than I ever hoped for.哦,我懂了。但它比我期望的要多地多。Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.祝福你,我的孩子,玩得开心。At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the time.Time passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!舞会上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们,议论他们。时间在美妙的歌舞中过去,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里,差5分钟12点。Cinderella: Oh, my goodness!噢,天啊!Prince: What's the matter?什么事?Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight.午夜了,快到午夜了。Prince: Yes, so it is.But why?是的,但又怎样呢?Cinderella: Goodbye.再见。Prince: No, no,wait, you can't go now.不,等等,你现在不能走。Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.噢,我必须走。Prince: But why?但为什么呢?Cinderella: goodbye.再见。Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!不,等等,回来,请回来!我连你的名字都不知道呢。我怎么能找到你呢?等等,等等,等等!Cinderella: Goodbye.再见。The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass shoe.Whoever the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the princel.No one could put on the shoe, nor could the two step-sisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try.第二天,国王命令城中每一位女孩必须史穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合适的姑娘将成为王子的新娘。但城中没有一个女孩能穿着合适。最后来到灰姑娘的家中,继母的女儿们当然也不能穿上那双玻璃鞋,正当国王的大臣要离开时,灰姑娘出现在楼梯上,她要求试一试鞋。Cinderella: Please wait! May I try it on?请等等!我可以试一下吗?Stepmother: Oh, pay no attention to her.噢,别理她。stepsister1: It's only Cinderella!她仅仅是灰姑娘!stepsister2:Impossible.不可能。stepsister1: She's out of her mind.她疯了。stepmother: Yes, yes. Just an imaginative child.是的,是的,只是一个爱想象的孩子。Duke:Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady.当然你可以试试,我的女士。Duke: Oh, no!No!This is terrible. The king! What shall I do?噢,不!不!这很糟糕。国王!我该做什么呢?Cinderella: But perhaps this would help...但这或许有点帮助。。。。Duke: No, no. Nothing can help now, nothing.不,不。现在什么都帮不了。Cinderella: You see, I have the other slipper.你看,我有另一只拖鞋。Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a happy life from then on.
的感言:谢咯、、 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 帮mm解脱睡衣视频 的文章

随机推荐