求一篇英语作文文作文

请问能不能帮忙写一篇英语作文呢.VI.Writing Directions:write an essay on the following topic in no less than 80 words.Please write your essay on the corresponding part of the Answer Sheet.1.My Family 我的家庭2.My Plan for Spring Fest_百度作业帮
请问能不能帮忙写一篇英语作文呢.VI.Writing Directions:write an essay on the following topic in no less than 80 words.Please write your essay on the corresponding part of the Answer Sheet.1.My Family 我的家庭2.My Plan for Spring Fest
请问能不能帮忙写一篇英语作文呢.VI.Writing Directions:write an essay on the following topic in no less than 80 words.Please write your essay on the corresponding part of the Answer Sheet.1.My Family 我的家庭2.My Plan for Spring Festival 我的春节计划3.How to Keep Healthy 如何保持健康4.My Opinion on Mobile Phones 我对手机的观点
How to keep healthyWith the development of people's living standard,huge amounts of people have become to focus on balancing diet and keep fit.In my opinion,you can be a healthy person just follow the advices as below:Firstly,we need more vegetable and fruits as well as execrising and having the enough time to sleep.On the contrary,we should also pay attention to some backdraws,such as excessed fat and sugar.Moreover,much coffee is also harmful for us and overwork is a bad hehavior.In conclusion,after following the six important rules,you will to be given a sound body and high-level mind totally.My family I have a happy family.My family have five poeple:grandpa,grandma,father,mother,and me.My grandparents live in countryside.They have six rooms.The room is big.There are two apple in the ground.They have sixteen goats and three cows.The goat is white.The cow is yellow.They are healthy.My parents and me live in city.My father is a worker.His work is hard.My mother is a high school's Chinese teacher,She take bicycle go to work at seven'clock.In the afternoon,she doesn't go home.In the evening,she make supper.The food is delicious.I am a student.I have Chinese,math and English everyday.That is boring.I have many friends.After class,I play with my friends.We are tried,but we are very happy.I love my family
I have a big family. There are four people in my family: my mother, my father, my younger brother and me. Oh, there is also a dog named Buddy lives with us. My mother is a Chinese teacher, and my fath...
这种事还是自己做得好,既可以提高你自己的习作水平,提高英语作文水平,又可以完成作业。话说这篇作文是初一的吧
再见,,,自己要搞的详细一点啦不去尝试怎么知道会不会成功写一篇英语作文_百度作业帮
不去尝试怎么知道会不会成功写一篇英语作文
不去尝试怎么知道会不会成功写一篇英语作文
手写:SuccessIt is a truth that everyone love the success,and no one likes failure.But all the people should know about the hard working behind a big success.这是一个事实,每个人都喜欢成功而不喜欢失败.但是每个人都应该知道一个成功后面巨大的付出.In my opinion,we shouldn't focus on the result of the thing but concentrate on the progress.I have exprienced a thing that I will not forget it forever.Two years ago,I attended an English exam,but I failed.I felt quite upset in a while,but at that time,my English teacher encouraged me to keep going.I started to remember the strange words and then read a lot of English textbooks.Finally,I realized I have overcome the fear about learning English.I began to like this lesson and also made a good score in the final exam.在我看来,我们不能注重于事情的结果,而是专注于过程.我有过一个我永远无法忘记的事情.两年前,我参加了一个英语考试,但是我失败了.有一阵我感觉很沮丧,但是那时,我的英语老鼓励我继续前行.我从记单词开始,然后读英语课本.最后我意识到我已经克服了对英语学习的恐怖.我开始喜欢这个课程,并在最终考试中取得了好成绩.This could call for a success,but I always remember the efforts I have made.Even though I enjoyed the result,I have learned the lessons about how to achieve it.这个可以称之为一次成功,但是我总记得我所做的努力.虽然我喜欢结果,但是我学习到了怎样才能成功的经验.求英语作文一篇_百度知道
求英语作文一篇
1.写青年人将娱乐明星当做崇拜偶像....2.不同的人不同的看法,
3.你对此的看法..
我有更好的答案
Nowadays, star-worshiping is popular among teenagers, especially many middle school students.
The public give this phenomenon a name-star worship,which is a vague in the youngster .You will be surprised by their variable ways to show themselves ,such as they obsessively collect their adoring stars’ photos and albums even them cost a lot .The will be more exaggerating ways than that like they imitate the behaviors of their adoring stars,do the same hairstyle as illustrated in the picture,wear the same brand dress,use what the star use.All they want is to be exactly like their admiring heroes .
In my opinion ,it dose not deserve us to pursue ...
我自己写了一篇,觉得还不错,你邮箱是多少,我发给你,因为是内部资料,我还指望它考四六级,保证独一无二
“pursues the star” the present to become one fashion, becomes young people's symbol. Actually “pursues the star” is not one kind of good phenomenon, but if suitable, chooses “the star” to do well for own study example, this is also a good deed. But many people actually exaggerate, the crazy manner “to pursue the star”, not only does not have the advantage moreover to be also useless to the society. because just these Fans extremely warm, caused these is equally originally the worker “the star” has put behind the true value gradually with us. But has a matter to let me put behind with difficulty. one time, a movie star arrives at the automobil...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英文作文_百度知道
求一篇英文作文
不要复制的。3Q《My view on Extreme Sports》 最好三段式你懂得。 最好大部分原创120词左右
提问者采纳
The popularity of extreme sports has continued to grow steadily over the last decades. A lot of people all over the world are extremely attracted to these relatively new sports because they have the possibility to express themselves in a new way and experience adrenaline rush.As we all know everything new is very attractive to us and new kinds of sports are not exceptions. When massive media support of these activities was launched, in order to get kids off the couches, their popularity went through the roof. People became involved in different activities such as skydiving, mountain biking, rock climbing, etc. People are fed up with basketball, soccer, football, martial arts, these sports became generic. It would not be an overestimation to say that almost everyone goes into one of these sports. It is in human beings nature to tend to stand out and extreme sports are good ways to do it. I am of the opinion that people think that your activities are linked directly to your personality: if you are boring, you do dull thing and controversially unusual activities mean great personality and positive outlook. Once one of the greatest surfers said about passion to this dangerous sport: that it is his autograph to the world, in such a way he expresses himself.It is worth to notice that we live in the 21st century and we are absolutely limited in our activities to home works, jobs , and studying. Frankly speaking our life is boring. Everyday we see the same faces, the same walls, we sit on the same chairs, we do not spend enough time in the fresh air we just do not live active life. With know doubt such living provokes stresses, fatigue, and just do not assist us to get our peace of mind. Personally I spend half a day in my university, sitting at the lectures and to tell the truth now I’m like a suppressed spring that tends to straighten up. In other words I and many other people lacks adrenaline rush and dangerous sports gladly grant us a good portion of adrenaline. To put it into conclusion, against the background of stresses, boredom and daily routine people choose dangerous and extreme sports to have the possibility express themselves, and to shake their lives a little bit.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
一个玩劲舞的少女,前几天晚自习回家,被一辆卡车给撞死了,司机丧尽天良,把她的尸体拖进猪球场旁的小巷内奸污,随即逃跑.你看到这条消息后,请将它转发到3个百度贴吧,如果没发,你妈妈会在1个月后被汽车撞死,你爸爸会在1年后得绝症凄惨而亡,以后你的孩子一出生就是怪胎! 如果照上面的做了,全家平安,5天后,你喜欢的人会来找你!千万别怪我,不知道是哪个王八蛋发的 草,别怪我,
不要用你那无力的语言的来攻击我,发这种信息的人一般的短命,珍惜你这现在短暂的信息,说不定一会你就没了。 操
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇英语作文_百度知道
写一篇英语作文
假如你是Emily,到学校发现你的英语书,钢笔以及一串钥匙忘在家里.你需要写张便条给妹妹Amy,让她帮你带到学校(书是蓝色的,在书桌上;钢笔是黑色的,在抽屉里;钥匙可能在梳妆台上。)
提问者采纳
Give Amy:I am Emily, out of three things I forgot to take to school, please help me sent to the school!English book is blue, it is on my desk, black pen in my drawer, the key may be on the dresser, if not, please to look elsewhere.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Can you bring my English book,pen anda set of keys to me?The English book is blue and it's in the desk.The black pen is on the drawer.The keys maybe in the dresser.
I woke up very hurry this morning, forgetting to bring some important things to the school, so i want you can bring them to me when you come to the school . First of all the keys on the dresser, followed by notebook on the desk, and CD in the drawer, the last baseball under the bed . Please remember to bring me some.thank you!
I woke up very hurry this morning, forgetting to bring some important things to the school, so i want you can bring them to me when you come to the school . First of all the keys on the dresser, followed by notebook on the desk, and CD in the drawer, the last baseball under the bed . Please remember to b...
I woke up very hurry this morning, forgetting to bring some important things to the school, so i want you can bring them to me when you come to the school . First of all the keys on the dresser, followed by notebook on the desk, and CD in the drawer, the last baseball under the bed . Please remember to bring me some.
your brother:Jack.只能帮到这里,对不起啦!
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 如何写好一篇英文作文 的文章

随机推荐