播放量数据:
你可能还想订阅他们:
{{#needAdBadge}} 广告{{/needAdBadge}}
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制关于扶不扶的英语范文4篇_初中英语作文
关于扶不扶的英语范文4篇
学习啦【初中英语作文】 编辑:东艳
  关于扶不扶的范文篇一:Should we help others in need?
  Helping others has always been a virtue in traditional Chinese culture. But what&s strange nowadays is that people dare not show their helping hands to those in need. I would like to elaborate my views on this issue.
  Firstly, I think people&s moral sense has degraded. When egoism gains the upper hand, many people find it growingly hard to help others. Secondly, there is no denying that some tragic events turn out to be traps by people with evil intentions. So common people are becoming more risk-conscious and are more wary of traps and deceits.
  In general, I contend the idea that we should be warm-hearted and offer help as well as look out for potential hazards so as not to be deceived.
  关于扶不扶的英语范文篇二
  The picture illustrates what we are often sorry to see in modem society:an old man is lying on the ground,while the passers-by are all hesitating over whether to offer help or not,fearing that it may incur unwanted trouble.
  From my perspective,there are two reasons that may account for this phenomenon:on one hand,it is reported that some people wim evil intentions adopt this method to blackmail those friendly and helpful people.So people now are more risk-conscious and wary of such deceits.On the other hand,due to the increasing pressures from modern life and the well.accepted concept that time is money,people tend to care more about themselves than others,not to mention helping a stranger.
  However,as we all know,being accommodating has always been seen as a virtue in Chinese culture.We should stick to and carry on this fine tradition.Of coursc,we should also look out for potential hazards so as not to be deceived.
  关于扶不扶的英语范文篇三
  In current days ,with the development of society and economic ,series of social problems are appeared.In order to analyze this phenomenon three universities in Beijing jointly distribute an opinion poll about &Should you help the old when he/she falls down on the street?&.
  From the result of this survey,we know that 29.6 percent of the people are surveyed think that whether they help the old or not will according to the circumstance.The people who will help the old are the most ,they accounted for 64.8 percent of them.And also have 8.3 percent hold the view that the old shouldn&t be help.
  Why don&t they help the old falls down on the street?5.3 percent of them are lack of medical knowledge.And 7.2 percent of them think that it&s not related to them.But the major,87.4 percent of them are afraid of getting themselves into trouble.
  Through this result,we can see clearly that crisis of confidence between people.Sincere and confidence are replaced by dishonest and hypocritical.Cautious and alert are deeply rooted.
  In my opinion,we all should help each other.Respect and take good care of the old is the traditional Chinese virtues.When we meet the case,we&d better call health care workers for help.Because we lack of medical knowledge may cause more harm to the old.I hope there is less harm and more worm in our life.
  关于扶不扶的英语范文篇四
  Last week,we made a survey about whether we should support the old men if they fall down.The result is exceeding my expetations.Let's check it out.
  Twenty five percents of the students believe that they can go to help without any hesitations.Well,almost forty five percents of the students will find a witness to keep company.Twenty percents won't support but call the police for the misunderstanding for themselvels.The left part which is took part of ten percents will depend on different situations.
  Indeed,the recent news about the old men tricked on accidents are emerging in an endlless stream.However,we can't fear to help.In my view,no matter what happens as a result,I will give out a helping hand.
本文已影响 人
[关于扶不扶的英语范文4篇]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1191人看了觉得好
775人看了觉得好
726人看了觉得好
【初中英语作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有当前位置:
初一英语教案:Unit 4 Amazing things(5)
来源:发布时间:
教案通常包括时间、方法、步骤、检查以及教材的组织等,是课堂教学的重要依据。同时它涵盖了中考一般常见考点。为大家整理了《初一英语教案:Unit 4 Amazing things(5)》,供大家参考。
初一英语教案:Unit 4 Amazing things(5)
Teaching objectives:
1. To let the Ss recognize some amazing things.
2. To use some adjectives to express one’s feelings and ideas.
Teaching aids.
a recorder some courseware
Teaching procedures
Step1. Warm-up
Show some slides about some amazing things and discuss the feelings.
Step 2. Presentation
Show slides to present the following
UFO Earth moon rocket elephant lightening
Step 3 Listening
1. Show the comic strip and encourage Ss to guess what they are
2. Listen to the conversation between Eddie and Hobo, answer the
questions:
(1) What does Eddie think it is in the sky?
(2) What does Hobo think it is in the sky?
(3) Do they agree with each other?
Step 4. Activity
Prepare one or two minutes then act it out in pairs.
上一篇:下一篇:
热门视频免费听七年级英语上册第4--5单元_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级英语上册第4--5单元
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历