你您最喜欢的运动员是谁足球运动员英语3——5句话

根据中文写英语句子并解答 1、你周六想要做什么? 2、你最喜欢的季节是什么?(用句子问原因并解答)3、冬天来了,我能睡很长时间.(不用回答)
4、 去北京的最佳时间是?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
4、 去北京的最佳时间是?
4、 去北京的最佳时间是?
1.What are you going to do on Saturday?I am going for an outing with my friend.2.What /Which is your favorite season?Spring,for everything comes back to life then.3.When winter comes,I can sleep for a long time.4.What is the best time to go to Beijing?祝你开心如意!
你周六想要做什么?what do you want to do on saturday? i want to go shopping.你最喜欢的季节是什么?what's your favorate season?i like spring best.根据下列信息,介绍你最喜欢的足球运动员.要求语法正确,语句通顺.可以适当发挥.词数70字左右My favourite football player Name:Jim Simth.
_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据下列信息,介绍你最喜欢的足球运动员.要求语法正确,语句通顺.可以适当发挥.词数70字左右My favourite football player Name:Jim Simth.
根据下列信息,介绍你最喜欢的足球运动员.要求语法正确,语句通顺.可以适当发挥.词数70字左右My favourite football player Name:Jim Simth.
Comes from:EnglandLives in:China.
Looks:tall and stongHobbies:studying Chinese,reading.
His dream:wants to play in the next World Cup要有中文翻译
My favourite football player is Jim Smith who comes from Great Britain. He is a 25 years old boy and looks tall and strong.He Lives in China and
play for Changjiang Football Club now.
Football is his job but his life is just not
surrounded by it. He also has many hobbies such as studying Chinese, reading books and so on.He has a very great dream from when he is a little child.It is that to jion in England counrty team to play the World Cup.描写一个你最喜欢的场所的英语文章.不少于5句话.
描写一个你最喜欢的场所的英语文章.不少于5句话.
不区分大小写匿名
My favorite place is my home. Because I&m not a person that who likes to go outside. I always stay in my room all the time. I just play some online games or talk to my friends on MSN. I also can study or watch news on the internet. But I know that stay at home isn&t a very good for a teenager. We still need to go out with our friends.
描述一位你喜欢的老师
描述一位你喜爱的 老师
英文 六句话
My. falslwlsses,,,always,seoksmsssskkjmsmwkeks.
Cowed disks.
Ekkkmmmkkkk.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语5句话日记3篇,急死了!要带翻译
英语5句话日记3篇,急死了!要带翻译
要3篇5句话英语日记,带翻译
打开吧 暑假日记作文 42篇··
其他回答 (1)
July 7 2009 It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an Englishdaily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry. July 10 2009I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. July 14 2009Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time.
日 这是我们第二天的暑假。我感觉很好。我觉得我很自由。我有很多时间做我喜欢。我的父母都在中山。所以,我独自生活,但我并不感到孤独。但是,我没有做什么特别。我住在家里看电视。噢!我写了一篇英语日记。这是我的功课。今天,我睡了14 个小时.我以为我很疲惫。现在是吃晚饭。我必须去!我非常渴望。 号 我计划暑假做运动。打篮球是我最喜欢的,所以我的一些同学和我将组建一个小团队,一起打篮球。有时,我们可能有一些其他的比赛队伍和我喜欢的感觉,当我们赢了这场比赛。 号 今天,我发现时间是一个残忍的事情。无论男人,总是对的时间。它不会留下来等待某人。您不能使用任何交流时间。时间也是一个公平的事情。虽然你有很多钱,或者您享有很高的声誉,时间不会离开他们更多。今天,我发现我已经没有足够的时间。虽然我已经超过一个月假期,但我发现我有很多事情要做。我有很多功课要做,我必须完成的功课,只要我有时间。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语作文 我最喜欢的季节 5句话 要翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文 我最喜欢的季节 5句话 要翻译
英语作文 我最喜欢的季节 5句话 要翻译
My favourite season- summerEvery time,when the sun shining brightly,I know summer is coming.Though it is very hot,I still prefer summer.In hot summer,I like lying in the sunshine,sometimes.Because it's too hot,I always stay for fifteen minutes.Always,you can see lots of people swimming in the sea,or in the swimming pool,I like playing with my friends in the swimming pool and enjoy the happy time.Most people hate the sunshine in summer because it's too hot,but I just like it.It makes me feel happy,bright and warm .翻译:每当太阳光很热烈的时候,我就知道是夏天来了.虽然夏天很炎热,但我始终最喜爱夏天.在炎热的夏季,我有时喜欢沐浴在阳光下.因为太热了,我总是只待十五分钟.你总是可以看见有很多的人在大海里或是游泳池中游泳,我也很喜欢和朋友们在游泳池中嬉戏,享受快乐的时光.大多数的人都因为炎热的缘故厌恶夏天毒辣的阳光,但是我却喜爱它.是它让我感觉到了快乐、光明和温暖.
Every fall, I like best. Whenever at this time, on the carpet on gold, farmers countless rich fruits, busy trying.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 最喜欢的电影英语作文 的文章

随机推荐