shoe的英语单词卡片制作图片作

shoe是什么意思_shoe在线翻译_shoe什么意思_shoe的意思_shoe的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
shoe是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
shoe是什么意思 shoe在线翻译 shoe什么意思 shoe的意思 shoe的翻译 shoe的解释 shoe的发音 shoe的同义词 shoe的反义词 shoe的例句 shoe的相关词组
shoe英 [?u:] 美 [?u] 第三人称单数:第三人称复数:现在分词:过去分词:; 过去式:; shoe 基本解释名词鞋; 蹄铁; (汽车轮的)制动器,煞车; 外胎及物动词为…钉蹄铁; 给…穿上鞋; 装防护物shoe 相关例句及物动词1. 1. I'll have my horse shod.&&&&我要请人给我的马钉蹄铁。1. No one but the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.&&&&各人的苦处各人知道。名词1. 1. Mother bought her a pair of tennis shoes.&&&&母亲给她买了一双网球鞋。2. 2. Your car has worn brake shoes.&&&&你的车装上了制动蹄片。shoe 情景对话Apartment for Rent-(公寓招租)A:This apartment has three rooms and a bath. Here's the kitchen.&&&&&&这套公寓有三个房间和一个卫生间。这儿是厨房。B:It seems a little small to me.&&&&&&它对我来说好像小了点儿。A:Not really, for one person, and it has a nice gas range and a good refrigerator.There are lots of shelves and cupboards, too.&&&&&&实际上不小吧,你只一个人。而且这儿有一只漂亮的煤气灶和很好的冰箱。还有很多大橱和装饰橱。B:What about closets?&&&&&&有些什么壁橱?A:You'll have two large ones in the badroom.One has shelves and a built-in shoe rack.Then there's a storage closet in the living room and a linen closet in the bathroom.&&&&&&在卧室内有两个大壁橱。其中一个有搁板和鞋架。在起居室有一个放在床上用品及毛巾的壁橱。danci.911cha.comB:The living room looks sort of dark.&&&&&&起居室看起来光线不太好。A:We're painting it a lighter color, and it gets the afternoon sun.&&&&&&我们正在把它漆成明亮的颜色。下午房间内可以照到太阳。B:Well, thank you for showing me around.I'll let you know tonight if I decide to take it.I want to look around before I make up my mind.&&&&&&谢谢你给我们看了房间。 如果我决定要,今天晚上我会告诉你。我想作出决定前再慎重考虑一下。shoe 网络解释1. 模座之上下模板:shim 分隔片 | shoe 模座之上下模板 | shoot 流道shoe 双语例句1. Such is the case with an old leather shoe in a museum in Alaska.&&&&就是这种情况的一个老皮鞋在博物馆在阿拉斯加。2. Betty: Well, how do you make shoe leather?&&&&那你告诉我怎么做皮鞋?3. Then he cuts off the leather top of the shoe as if it were the finest steak.&&&&接着他切下了鞋的顶部好像它们是最好的牛排。4. 4. Then he cut off the leather top of the shoe as if it were the finest steak.&&&&然后他切下鞋子最上边的皮革,好像那是最好的牛排一样。5. A: It takes a great product with a good story and a tremendous amount of shoe leather and hard work.&&&&答:这需要非常棒的产品,非常棒的故事和大量皮鞋,以及艰苦的工作。6. My steak is so tough that it tastes like shoe leather.&&&&我的牛排硬得像靴子上的皮革。7. People passes double foot ground connection normally, so the crucial position of dielectric shoe is the large base of the shoe.&&&&人们通常是通过双脚接地的,所以电绝缘鞋的要害部位是鞋的大底。8. To them the display of the sole of the foot or shoe is one of the worst possible insults.&&&&在他们看来,显露脚掌或鞋底是最严重的无礼行为之一。9. Mainly used for pasting of clothes, shoe and hat industries such as cloth to cloth&&&&本机适用于服装、鞋帽行业布与布、EVA、人造棉等的贴合加工。10. The idea that the casing shoe resistance and the crushing strength of the LCM must be considered when design the density of the drilling fluids is presented. It holds that the surface pressure should be junior to the crushing strength of LCM, in order to prevent the formed bridge plug from crushing.&&&&提出设计井内堵漏钻井液密度时,必须同时考虑套鞋处破漏压力和桥接材料的抗压强度对井内压力的限制;认为提高压力敏感性裂缝地层承压能力的堵漏作业时,井口压力应不超过桥接材料的抗压强度,以保证裂缝内已形成的堵塞隔墙不被破坏。11. To do this is to spray the Lysol in the shoes without getting any on the outside. Let the shoe dry and sprinkle some powder in.&&&&&&为了去除岩鞋味道,必须将霉菌消灭,最好的方法是喷一些来舒在鞋子里面,并保持干燥。12. The Storck - EraCer 2007 the skeeler for th 4x 100mm wheels in combination with a tank shoe.&&&&&&Storck - EraCer 2007严肃skeeleraar的skeeler;与坦克鞋子的组合4x 100mm轮子。13. No matter be the liner of vamp, bootlace, upper or shoe, used the material of all sorts of quality of a material, decorative pattern, this also brought new visual influence undoubtedly.&&&&&&无论是鞋面、鞋带、鞋帮还是鞋的衬里,都用上了各种质地、花纹的布料,这无疑也带来了新的视觉影响。14. Its production and operation projects are cabinets, wardrobe, bookshelf, wine cabinets, shoe, such as the bathroom counter, the Acting CCTV brand list, national patent product - Kitchen electrical equipment Geringer.&&&&&&其生产经营项目有橱柜、衣柜、书柜、酒柜、鞋柜、浴室柜等,代理央视上榜品牌,国家专利产品——格林格厨房电器设备。15. Of our country right foot odor are also some medical approach: traditional Chinese medicine alum, dry alum, litharge inquiry into Ximo, a small amount of thinly scattered in the shoe and then covered with thin fabric insole, every 2-3 days for the medicine, also has some effects.&&&&&&我们国家的权利,脚臭,也有一些医疗方法:中药明矾,枯矾,密陀僧成细末,一个稀稀拉拉的鞋,然后用薄布鞋垫,为每2-3天药覆盖少量调查也有一些影响。16. This year he has duelled pianos with Herbie Hancock at the Grammys, and has worked with Adidas to make a training shoe that has his name in Chinese written on the side, and a piano pedal graphic on the insole.&&&&&&今年,他在格莱美上与Herbie Hancock表演了双人钢琴,还与Adidas合作推出了一款运动鞋,在鞋子上有他的中文签名,在鞋垫上有钢琴踏板的图样。17. In the garment, shoe-making enterprise solutions automate the process of production, we would like to share with you the high-tech results.&&&&&&在制衣、制鞋企业解决生产自动化的进程中,我们愿与您共同分享高科技的成果。18. And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe.&&&&&&我来是要帮助你们的心和灵魂转化,达到悔改的真正意义―成为天主的肖像。19. Toe spring and heel tread. See shoe on level surface and check for normal toe spring and heel tread.&&&&&&鞋尖翘度及鞋跟著地,将鞋放在水平面上检查鞋尖翘度正常及鞋跟著地。20. Major with white green red, up dress is fit or same for colour, major with undertint or color, trousers is major with jeans, suspension band dress break out half of back body, basseting navel 10cm beside up and down, some hair of navel appear, the shoes is major with slipper stilt-shoe, all kinds of colour, rump up and being 120 degree with body, abdomen stick out, become S type, hair spread over the shoulder, yellow or dithered color is nice, some hair together up the head, someone together two side hair with hair clasp, light dress up face, lipstick nature, face is red, many with glasses that are big glasses, grape red, up on the head, every woman have a bag with itself, white more, it is same color or fit with up dress, but color light. woman walk fast, body straight, eye sight forword, sometimes their dress fit whit mate, night dress may dress to street.&&&&&&以百色、绿色、红色为主,上衣与鞋颜色相配或一致,以浅色或彩色为主,长裤以牛仔为主,吊带装露背1/2,露胸及乳房的1/3,腰间露肚脐上下各10cm ,下部微露毛;鞋以拖鞋及高跟鞋为主,五颜六色,臀部上翘与腰成120度夹角,腹部前挺,呈大 S 型,头发以披散为多,长以过肩为界,黄色或杂色娇美,打发髻较高,或用小发卡夹住两边各一小绺,面部以淡妆为主,口红自然色,面颊微红,戴眼镜较多,以大镜片,葡萄红为主,戴在头顶作装饰较多,小肩包人人有,以白色居多,但一般与上衣搭配较合理,较衣服色浅。一般走路较快,身体笔直,不左右看。同性相伴造型一至,有时颜色统一。一般睡衣可以上街穿。shoe 词典解释1. 鞋;鞋子&&&&Shoes are objects which you wear on your feet. They cover most of your foot and you wear them over socks or stockings.&&&&e.g. ...a pair of shoes...&&&&&&&&&&&一双鞋&&&&e.g. Low-heeled comfortable shoes are best...&&&&&&&&&&&舒服的低跟鞋子最好了。2. 同 horseshoe&&&&A shoe is the same as a horseshoe .3. 给(马)钉蹄铁&&&&When a blacksmith shoes a horse, they fix horseshoes onto its feet.&&&&e.g. Blacksmiths spent most of their time repairing tools and shoeing horses...&&&&&&&&&&&铁匠大部分时间都在修理工具和钉马掌。&&&&e.g. He helped his father by holding the horses steady while they were being shod.&&&&&&&&&&&他父亲给马钉掌时他就帮忙将马抓牢。4. see also: 5. 接替…的位置(或工作)&&&&If you fill someone's shoes or step into their shoes, you take their place by doing the job they were doing.&&&&e.g. No one has been able to fill his shoes...&&&&&&&&&&&目前还没人能接替他的位置。&&&&e.g. Now that Chris is gone she wants me to step into his shoes.&&&&&&&&&&&既然克里斯走了,她就想让我接替他的位置。6. 处在…的境地;设身处地&&&&If you talk about being in someone's shoes, you talk about what you would do or how you would feel if you were in their situation.&&&&e.g. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.&&&&&&&&&&&我可不想处在他那样的处境。shoe 单语例句1. A Guangzhou man surnamed Tang wanted to take his shoe repairing business to a new level so he's written a book.2. The cache was buried 18 inches deep and was packed into a hole the size of a large shoe box.3. This luxury shoe polish kit by Tod's includes shoe polish, a shoehorn and some luxurious brushes in an elegant fabric and leather case.4. Though the move has been unfair to Chinese shoe manufacturers, it reflects the fact that most leather shoes made in China have little added value.5. The entire process from cotton being made into cloth, and finally into a shoe sole realized a circle of efficient resource use.6. The shoe factories closed this time were all found to have similar problems to Feida, said Ruan.7. But that doesn't mean that these trendy examples must be banned from the shoe closet.8. American sporting goods giant Nike is suing two Chinese shoe manufacturers for alleged copyright infringement and a French supermarket for displaying and selling the shoes.9. A shoe factory owner recently discovered that someone not only burglarized his business but the crook also replaced the padlock.10. Sacrilege was a spot on your frock, a scuffed shoe or curl out of place.shoe 英英释义noun1. a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation&&&&Synonym: 2. U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof&&&&Synonym: 3. footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material4. (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a timeverb1. furnish with shoes&&&&e.g. the children were well shoedshoe是什么意思,shoe在线翻译,shoe什么意思,shoe的意思,shoe的翻译,shoe的解释,shoe的发音,shoe的同义词,shoe的反义词,shoe的例句,shoe的相关词组,shoe意思是什么,shoe怎么翻译,单词shoe是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐