【求英语高手翻译成英文,务必准确。】 2014年2013诺贝尔物理学奖奖对电子信息工程专业学习的启示

这句话求翻译成英文?谢绝翻译机!求英语高手A:“我不好意思说啊”B:”这有什么不好意思的?“这句话中的对话B,求翻译成英文_百度作业帮
这句话求翻译成英文?谢绝翻译机!求英语高手A:“我不好意思说啊”B:”这有什么不好意思的?“这句话中的对话B,求翻译成英文
A:“我不好意思说啊”B:”这有什么不好意思的?“这句话中的对话B,求翻译成英文
中教联盟老师:楼上的语境也可以,这是我的版本.I am ashamed to saywhat's so shy about that?
A:I'm shy of saying it.B;Why?(There's no need for you to be shy of it.)
A:“我不好意思说啊”A: "I feel shy to say ah"B:”这有什么不好意思的?“B: "this is what
Just say what you want (like) .Don't be shy!
What's the excuse me
A: "I feel shy to say ah"B: "this is what feel shy? "求英语高手,中文翻译成英文。很简单的学生小演讲稿。_百度知道
提问者采纳
He is a musician, on 14th of May, also known by his english name Vae, I&#39. Xu Song is very good-looking. I will keep liking Xu Song -s songs, but also a literati? My music player is filled with Xu Song'm going to talk about Xu Ss music videos, he is not just a musician. Xu Song is born in the year 1986, while my thumbdrive is full of Xu Song&#39. Today. I also like Xu Song because his music always gives me a sentimental feeling. There are many people who like him. Who else can reach this level in this worldHi eveyone. Perhaps, my name is ***
是自己翻译的么?好多不会读哦。我QQ770+28+732.
是自己翻译的,很确定。单词发音在网上查的到。
提问者评价
哦哦,非常感谢
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能把这些歌词翻译成英文啊?我翻译不标准,求英语高手。不要用翻译机!_百度知道
谁能把这些歌词翻译成英文啊?我翻译不标准,求英语高手。不要用翻译机!
望着你远去背影
我却失去了勇气
怎样的结局
才是我们想要的
这真的是你要的吗
给你自由爱
怎么样的我和你能遗忘过去
为何泪水总是不听控制让我又想你
我们之间的关系
隔着一层层距离
冰冷冷的玻璃
隔着两颗心
用我的手触摸空气
感受伱最后气息
透过眼角泪滴看伱离去
两颗心曾经靠的那么近
如今却要学会放弃
怎么样的我和你能遗忘过去
为何泪水总是不听控制让我又想你
我们之间的关系
隔着一层层距离
冰冷冷的玻璃
隔着两颗心
用我的手触摸空气
感受伱最后气息
透过眼角泪滴看伱离去
两颗心曾经靠的那么近
如今却要学会放弃
就应该放弃
是不是不会再哭泣
是我自己不愿相信
成全你的爱
终于放弃爱你的决定
她才是你的唯一
用我的手触摸空气
感受伱最后气息
透过眼角泪滴看伱离去
两颗心曾经靠的那么近
如今却要学会...我该学会试着放弃
提问者采纳
m not willing to believeshe is the one , to feel the smell you left,free to love for you.learn to give you up,letting you go, to feewatching you away ,escape from you ,hearts&#39watching you walking away, hearts'tears out of control,swhat&#39, froze the moment ,cold as a piece of glass,thoubetween you and me , to feewatching you away ,to gave you up,i'how can i forgfihowfingers touch the air , i lost courage,how can i forgot the past with you,to give up loving you,a decision made at last,s too close.;hearts'escape,cold as a piece of glass,isn&#39,t it what you want,though drop of my tears .,thoufis the ending,for you
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
cant sop missing you Distance between hearts layers and layerscold glass across two heartsReach my hands to feel the warm u leftThrough the tear drop see u leavingTwo hearts once so closenow must try how to give you up.,how ?break up?forget the past for u and Iwatch you leaving I lost my courageWhat’s ends, is it What you really wanna from me ?tears drop? offer you willful love to freeze the momentforget the past for u and I, u wanna ,how .,from me refuse to belive Fulfill your love with my loveDecide to stop loving u
She is the one for youReach my hands to feel the warm u leftThrough the tear drop see u leavingTwo hearts once so closeNow I must try to, cant stop missing you Distance between hearts layers and layerscold glass across two heartsReach my hands to feel the warm u leftThrough the tear drop see u leavingTwo hearts once so closenow must learn how to give up?tears drop?give you up and do give upNever cry againescape from u
翻译机的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手,帮我翻译【海榆西线】翻译成英文._百度作业帮
求英语高手,帮我翻译【海榆西线】翻译成英文.
求英语高手,帮我翻译【海榆西线】翻译成英文.
West Haiyu Route1.海榆,汉语地名,固定名词,拼音代替2.西线的“西”,提前至开头3.公交路线、交通道路用route
Haiyu West
路名的话直接翻 比如 HAIYU western route, HAIYU western line 都行吧
您可能关注的推广求英语高手把“最笨的人才会把友情变成爱情,最后变成陌生人”翻译成英文,_百度作业帮
求英语高手把“最笨的人才会把友情变成爱情,最后变成陌生人”翻译成英文,
求英语高手把“最笨的人才会把友情变成爱情,最后变成陌生人”翻译成英文,
The most stupid people will put friendship into love,finally become strangers最笨的人才会把友情变成爱情,最后变成陌生人

我要回帖

更多关于 诺贝尔物理学奖获得者 的文章

随机推荐