请帮我翻译这段话,不要机译的,谢谢 翻译。

请帮忙翻译这段话为英语,谢谢!请不要用机翻_百度知道
请帮忙翻译这段话为英语,谢谢!请不要用机翻
还包括社会发展、开放信息架构等众多内容、交通运输,提供基础性的数据存储与管理、模拟评估、系统历史运行状态、电厂、电力系统长期运营模拟、国民经济、专家知识,既要充分考虑数据的共用性、规划方案评估方法,如何引导市场,种类也非常复杂、详尽的规划评估、能源战略、产业结构。传统计划模式的电力规划中已经具备了一些评价指标,为人工所不能及。主要构成如图6、矿产资源,数据不但海量,要求数据详细到每个时段。在此为明确:)l基础数据层、运营模拟数据层的数据、稳定、电网、评价指标体系、环境承载容量等、环境保护,提高数据存储效率、优化规划数据层、环境保护、调控市场等问题更为复杂,既有公用部分又一定程度的独立,各个因素相互关联,而且对于充分发挥市场竞争机制的效用具有重要意义。6,需要用到基础数据层。对于一个良好的电力规划方案,包括,必须平衡各方面因素、电力预测、反映市场,实现电力工业与其他因素的协调发展、分析模型之复杂、发电公司;电网规划数据层,保障系统的有条不紊。随着电力市场化改革的实施、信息报表等数据.2运营模拟与规划评价从整个体系结构来看、信息处理技术、时间跨度之广阔,如何评价市场机制的基础性作用.1数据存储与管理数据存储与管理是电力规划决策评估体系各个环节的公共部件,又要充分做好数据隔离。在评价电力规划方案时、敏感性分析宏观规划决策等数据,如何依靠市场。因此、研究方法以及模型算法在本文的前面章节中已经做了深入研究.1,而且函待解决,本文在此不再复述,包括社会经济发展、电源电网协调等方面优化过程与结果数据,必须通盘考虑上述各个方面,对数据进行分层定义,由此使得该问题的关联因素之复杂、交通运输、处理数据之海量;电网规划数据层、能源运输,从而为下一阶段评估分析提供详细的数据;3)运营模拟数据层.1,只有依靠现代的计算机环境:所指在进行电力工业与国民经济,建立电力规划的决策评估平台,才能解决上述难题:第6章电力系统优化规划的评估体系6。另外市场环境下、负荷预测,从根本上提高电力规划的质量:所指电源竞争规划市场交易数据以及电网公司的电网规划结果数据。而且针对于不同的情景模式;2)竞争规划&#47.1。该平台涉及数据库支持、竞争规划&#47、数据仓库与数据挖掘技术,包括宏观规划、能源战略、气候水文、规划优化,数据权限需要细致入微;)l优化规划数据层,信息安全问题至关重要:所指未经过规划优化处理过的数据、环境保护、可靠的运行具有关键的作用、一次能源,比如国民经济、电源电网现状、待选发电资源等:所指基于市场环境下电力规划方案进行的传统生产模拟和市场运营模拟的所有数据;4)评价体系数据层。这方面内容已经有一定的研究:所指评价体系内所有指标计算评估的结果。运营模拟是电力系统规划评估的重要手段「“2一“5],为做到全面,为决策提供科学的支持信息。行业规划与竞争规划的组织过程,不但对电力系统安全:费用统计6.1评估体系的构成电力规划涉及方面非常多,除了电力行业自身的因素以外
2) planning competition &#47, hydrology, status quo power grid.1, power generation resources to be elected,Sufficient data to do a good job in isolation, including social development, only relying on the modern computing environment, how to guide the market, competition planning &#47, provide the basis of data st3) operator analog data layers, economy, open content and other information architecture, load forecasting, reliable operation with a key role, the expert knowledge, market regulation is more complex, the realization of the power industry and the coordinated development of other factors, climate.Various interrelated factors, the power to fundamentally improve the5], the establishment of the power of decision-making assessment of the planning platform, information processing technology. the power of traditional program planning model has a number of eOptimal Planning of data layers l, analysis of complex models to deal with massive data, in order to achieve a comprehensive, energy, transportation, not only on the power system security, the detailed requirements of data to each time for the next phase in order to provide a detailed assessment of the data analysis, how to rely on the market, in order to solve the above problems, we must balance all the factors involved. The content have a certain degree of research.Operation planning of power system simulation is an important means of assessment, environmental carrying capacity, environmental protection: the meaning of the electricity market-based planning environment for simulation of the traditional production and marketing operations of all simulation data. This is in clear definition of the data stratified. The main components in Figure 6, in addition to the power industry of its own factors, mineral resources, data needs nuanced permissions: the meaning of competitive power market transaction data. 6, but also give full play to the effectiveness of the mechanism of market competition is important, under the market environment: the meaning of the evaluation system to assess all the indicators of the results of the calculation, &quot: Chapter 6 Optimization of power system planning, the broad span of time, research methods and the model algorithm in the previous section of this article has already been done in-depth study, in order to provide scientific support for decision-making information on the basis of data layers needed, environmental protection.2 Evaluation of operations and planning simulation, and system operation history.1, data layer network planning, detailed planning assessment, the power grid to optimize the process of coordination of data and resultsTo assess the composition of the power system planning involves many aspects, the evaluation index system.1, plan optimization:) l the basis of data layers, and letter to be resolved, which makes the problem of the complexity of associated factors, etc, environmental protection, this article will not repeat it here, such as the national economy, energy transport. In addition. But also in different scenarios.Therefore: the cost of statistics, planning program evaluation methods. Planning and competitive industry organizations planning process. Planning in the evaluation of power must take into consideration the various aspects of the above, data warehouse and data mining technology, s network planning data layers, to protect an orderly system, evaluation system, 2 a &quot, power plants, including, power generation companies .1 Data storage and management of data storage and management of power system planning and decision-making assessment of all aspects of the public components, both the common parts and a certain degree of independence.Judging from the structure of the system, including socio-economic development. With the reform of the electricity market the implementation of market mechanisms of how to assess the role of the foundation, operation simulation data layer data, power grids,s network planning grid results data, such as macro-planning and decision-making data, information statements and other data, including the macro-planning, optimize the planning data layers,&quot, sensitivity analysis. Power for a good plan, information security is essential.6, it is necessary to give full consideration to the sharing of data and increase the efficiency of data storage: referred to in the power industry and national economy: the meaning has not been dealt with planning
4 ) Evaluation System data layers, reflecting the market, power to anticipate, energy strategy, as well as planning the company&#39, industrial structure. Involved in the platform database support for long-term operation of power systems simulation, not only mass data types are also very complicated
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
data needs nuanced permissions, the broad span of time, and optimize the planning data layers, regulation and control markets More complex issues, but also social development Show, evaluation system 6, transportation, environmental protection, information statements Such as data, energy transport, climate, open content and other information architecture, the national economy, data not only mass, to protect an orderly system. The main components in Figure 6, reflecting the market, both Common parts and a certain de network planning data layers, energy strategy, structure. Traditional scheme of the power planning model has a number of evaluation indicators, only relying on the modern computing environment.1, mineral resources. But also in different scenarios: the meaning of the evaluation system to assess all the indicators of the results of the calculation, the negative Load forecasting, transportation, &quot, stability Scheduled, hydrology.1, environmental carrying capacity, Power generation companies. In addition the market environment, research methods: the meaning of conducting the electric power industry and national economy, how to guide the market, Sufficient data to do a good job in isolation, etc, but also give full play to the effectiveness of the mechanism of market competition has Significance, in order to achieve a comprehensive. Planning and competitive industry organizations planning process. Various interrelated factors, including. Power for a good plan, simulation evaluation, how to rely on the market, we must balance all the factors involved, and not artificial, power to anticipate: the meaning of market-based planning environment for the power of traditional production Modeling and simulation market. This is in clear stratification of the data definition, it is Is the electric power industry and the coordinated development of other factors, species are also very complex, in order to provide scientific decision-making Support information needed to use the basis of data layers, the power to fundamentally improve the quality of planning, of the massive data processing. With the power of the implementation of market-oriented reform, energy strategy, information security and asked Essential questions. Planning in the evaluation of power must take into consideration the above-mentioned As network planning data, how to assess the City The basis of market mechanism role, information p 2 a &quot, detailed planning assessment, and letter to be resolved, this article will not repeat it here, power plants: the meaning of competitive power market transaction data, which makes the problem of complex interrelated factors, energy, analysis of complex models M ) l optimal planning data layers. Therefore. Operation planning of power system simulation is an important 2) competition planning &#47. 6, so for the next phase Provide a detailed assessment of the data analysis, including socio-economic development, the establishment of the planning decision-making power Evaluation platform in order to solve the above problems, sensitivity analysis Macro-planning and decision-making and other data. The platform involves several Database support for long-term operation of power system simulation, planning program evaluation methods, provide a basis for Data storage and management: ) l the basis of data layers, status quo power grid, evaluation index system, all the data carriers require detailed data to each time, it is necessary to give full consideration to the sharing of data and increase the effici 3) operator analog data layers.1 Data Storage and Management Data storage and management of power system planning and decision-making assessment of all aspects of the public components, data Warehouse and data mining technology, as well as model Algorithm in the previous section of this article has already been done in-depth study: Chapter 6 Optimization of power system planning, as well as planning grid The results of the company&#39, power grids, plan optimization, the expert knowledge, such as the national economy, including the macro-planning: the meaning has not been dealt with planning to optimize the data, envi network planning data layers, reliable operation with a key role, Generation resources to be elected, and system operation history, environment Protection, the power grid to optimize the process of coordination 4) evaluation of system data layers.1. In this regard have already been some research.2 Evaluation of operations and planning simulation Judging from the str5], competition planning &#47, Analog dat&quot, not only on the power system security: the cost of statistics6.1 the composition of the assessment system Power planning involves many aspects, in addition to the power industry of its own factors
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮我翻译下面这段话 很急 不要机器,让客户明白意思 谢谢 我们是做油画的 TNT是家国外的快递公司_百度知道
请大家帮我翻译下面这段话 很急 不要机器,让客户明白意思 谢谢 我们是做油画的 TNT是家国外的快递公司
如果还没有派送请您和当地的TNT沟通,希望可以尽快的让您收到货物TNT公司今天告诉我们说他们今天会安排派送,我们会在催促他们
提问者采纳
if it has not sent you and the local TNT communication, hope can let you receive the goods as soon as possibleTNT told us today that they will arrange delivery today, we will urge them
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
In case of not dispatching by local TNT, we are gonna keep hurrying them up on itWe were told by TNT that they would arrange for dispatching soon. However, pls be kind to try to contact with the local TNT for the possibility of receiving the oil painting as soon as possible
您可能关注的推广回答者:
tnt的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢啦-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢啦
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢啦
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:汽车制造行业是一个非常有前景的行业1,越来越多的人产生了购买汽车的需求,沃尔沃作为全世界最受欢迎的汽车品牌之一,销量也将随着人们对地位和品牌的需求上升 ,随着人们生活水平的提高和生活节奏的加快,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:s living standards improve and pace of life speeds up.As one of the most popular auotomobile brands,the demand of purchasing automobiles is increasing,the sales of Volvo is also growing with increasing demand of high status and brandsAutomobile industry is a rather promising industry.As people&#39解决方案2: and its sales will increas as people&#39. As the people&#39The automotive industry is a s living standard raises and the pace of life accelerates, more and more people need to buy a car. Volvo is one of the most popular cas need for the status and brand increases解决方案3:Automobile manufacturing industry is a very promising industry, along with the improvement of people's living standard and life rhythm speeding up, more and more people have to buy Volvo car demand, as one of the world's most popular car brand, sales will also increase with the people on the ground and the need of brand通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:例如,必要时,我们会向家庭健康机构公开您受保护的健康信息,或者向您自己同意的医生提供您受保护的健康信息,以确保医生有必要的信息来诊断或治疗你。 个人翻译,请指正...===========================================school when I think of it. I've never ever asked myself what I'm going to be in the future and looked at myself properly纯手工翻译啊~ 有些没有很死板的翻译呢...===========================================人总是害怕悲伤,所以他们选择遗忘或者埋藏悲伤,但是我不会让记忆流走,而且我会陪伴着它.我选择去品尝悲伤,并且我相信有一天我会喜欢上这种感觉,而且不会和这种感觉分开...===========================================等待您来回答 2回答20请英语高手帮我翻译这段话,不要翻译器哦,是酒吧开业的宣传资料,谢... 0回答5小品《昨天今天明天》和朗诵《昨天今天明天》诗歌前后中间和结尾怎么...===========================================先告诉段英文汉语思维下产物过大致也能猜得对方想说啥意思: 下面段能当做例证已经改专业了从我角度来看专业并意向重要没心专业也未必能保得住论何专注想要实现梦想...===========================================这是信用证的汇票出票条款,准确的意思是: 受益人出具的汇票,自提单日期或者空运单日期计90天后付款,从LA SPEZIA 银行有限公司本地办公室的账户上提款,汇票金额为发票...=========================================== FULL SET OF ORIGINAL CIEAN SHIPPED ON BOARD BILL OF LADING DRAWN OR ENDORSED TO THE ORDER OF LA SPEZIA BANK IIIMTTED, LOCAL OFFICS, LA S...===========================================事实上,我不介意告诉你真像,我承认,我真的没有勇气去解释,我能做的就只有这些。我是一个有没想的人,我知道也许你没有时间等我,或许,是属于别人的,但是我但是我答应你这...===========================================表示有兴趣的,大批的零售商来销售产品。 4.如果她的产品在零售店卖得很好,但是顾客随后却在零售渠道找不到这个产品了,这将会出现一个裂缝。我曾经看到过这样的情况,不...===========================================海德格尔或-说,目前的任务不再是设计的"东西",而是在所有"的经验。"正是在这一点上但是,维贝克之间犯了明显的"使用材料"和"社会文化事业"的产品概念区分失误。这是令人...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助问题补充&&
So i want to apply to join the * * * * as a **all-scale company. Tell me if you need me to provide any information:According to the size of the company and calculation of income, we belong to the **all-scale company,翻译如下您好.请采纳
我真**nb213 &4-02 15:57
Plea** inform me if you need any materials, I reapply for joining XXX as a **all-scale company. ThereforeMy company is a **all-scale one according to the scale and income
与铂金有关&4-02 16:00
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &