anymore的意思 than什么意思

拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3b75df-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器当前位置: >
Anymore歌词
文本歌词:
歌手:Emmy Rossum
Anymore - Emmy Rossum陈湘制作QQ:When she was youngerStood staring at the doorWaiting for the daythat she knew would surely comeTied bows in her hairDressed as she thought you'd likeBut as time ticked awayPromises fade one by oneAnd now she's all grownMade it through on her ownNow strong enough to seeThat you've been where you want to beNo longer dying insideI will not let you defineEverything I am by one thing that I don't haveCause I'm more than thatI will not be made to hideThese tears won't fall for you this timeI will not be ashamedOf my name ,AnymoreSometimes she wondersImagines what you're likeThe emptiness insidethat made you miss her lifeThe oceans widenWith all your silenceLeaves the daydreams behindChildish fantisies unwindAnd now she knowsYou're not coming homeTake the bows from her hairShe's been waiting twenty yearsNo longer dying insideI will not let you defineEverything I am by one thing that I don't haveCause I'm more than thatI will not be made to hideThese tears won't fall for you this timeI will not be ashamedOf my name ,Anymore陈湘制作QQ:No longer dying insideI will not let you defineEverything I am by one thing that I don't haveCause I'm more than thatI will not be made to hideThese tears won't fall for you this timeI will not be ashamedOf my name ,Anymore陈湘制作QQ:I will not ,I will not ,I will notAnymore ,Anymore ,AnymoreI will not ,Anymore陈湘制作QQ:
lrc歌词:[ti:Anymore][ar:Emmy Rossum][al:Inside Out][by:(5nd音乐网)][00:00.00]Anymore - Emmy Rossum[00:05.00]陈湘制作QQ:[00:11.38]When she was younger[00:15.98]Stood staring at the door[00:19.26]Waiting for the day[00:21.78]that she knew would surely come[00:24.99]Tied bows in her hair[00:28.28]Dressed as she thought you'd like[00:31.45]But as time ticked away[00:34.40]Promises fade one by one[00:37.68]And now she's all grown[00:41.29]Made it through on her own[00:44.16]Now strong enough to see[00:46.90]That you've been where you want to be[00:50.18]No longer dying inside[00:53.57]I will not let you define[00:56.64]Everything I am by one thing that I don't have[01:00.79]Cause I'm more than that[01:02.87]I will not be made to hide[01:05.93]These tears won't fall for you this time[01:09.54]I will not be ashamed[01:14.57]Of my name ,Anymore[01:24.61]Sometimes she wonders[01:28.36]Imagines what you're like[01:31.42]The emptiness inside[01:34.37]that made you miss her life[01:37.98]The oceans widen[01:41.04]With all your silence[01:43.67]Leaves the daydreams behind[01:46.84]Childish fantisies unwind[01:50.34]And now she knows[01:53.62]You're not coming home[01:56.79]Take the bows from her hair[01:59.53]She's been waiting twenty years[02:02.92]No longer dying inside[02:06.20]I will not let you define[02:09.26]Everything I am by one thing that I don't have[02:13.31]Cause I'm more than that[02:15.82]I will not be made to hide[02:18.66]These tears won't fall for you this time[02:21.95]I will not be ashamed[02:27.09]Of my name ,Anymore[02:36.28]陈湘制作QQ:[02:55.83]No longer dying inside[03:03.05]I will not let you define[03:06.34]Everything I am by one thing that I don't have[03:10.27]Cause I'm more than that[03:12.57]I will not be made to hide[03:15.63]These tears won't fall for you this time[03:18.91]I will not be ashamed[03:23.95]Of my name ,Anymore[03:30.18]陈湘制作QQ:[03:40.49]I will not ,I will not ,I will not[03:51.62]Anymore ,Anymore ,Anymore[04:15.22]I will not ,Anymore[04:34.80]陈湘制作QQ:
Emmy Rossum最新歌曲当前位置: &
any more than中文是什么意思
中文翻译较...多些&&&&adj. 1.〔用于疑问句、否定句、条件子句中,或用于肯 ...&&&&adj. 〔many, much 的比较级;最高级是 m ...&&&& He has no other friend ...&&&&不过,仅仅,只有&&&&不过..., 仅仅..., 同...一样不, 不超过..., 只是..&&&&(你)比任何珍珠更珍贵&&&&再;较多些&&&&不再, 不比...多&&&&不再; 一再……&&&&不再&&&&大于号&&&&不大于号&&&&与其…倒不如…; 与其说是不如说是&&&&比...多, 超出预料, 很, 绰绰; 不仅仅,岂止是; 不仅仅是,超过; 不止; 不只是……; 超出的; 超过,不仅仅; 超过,多于; 多过;...... ...&&&&爱你更多; 比那还多; 超过那么多; 多于那&&&&与其说…不如说&&&&不大于; 不多于; 不过,仅仅,和…一样不; 不过,仅仅,和; 仅仅,只是; 仅仅是,同…一样不; 至多,同……一样不; 至多;同…一样不;仅仅&&&&和…一样都不…; 一样都不&&&&不多于,不超过; 至多, 不超过, 不比...更; 至多,不超过; 至多;不比…更&&&&十几个&&&&但是更多; 更多于此的是&&&&但比这更重要的是; 但更多,更重要的是; 但是更多,更多于此的是&&&&挨不住&&&&只不过&&&&稍多于
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法He cannot speak french any more than i can .我不会讲法语,他也不会讲法语。Grandhi does not wish to provoke them any more than necessary .甘地不到万不得已时是不想冒犯他们的。Then things don't fay with her any more than with us .这么说,她的生活也不是事事顺心,也并不比我们强呀。You are not naturally austere, any more than i am naturally vicious .你不是生来就严肃,正如我不是生来就邪恶一样。I don't believe in love at allthat is, any more than i believe in hate, or in grief .我根本不信奉爱情,这就是说,信奉爱情不会胜过信奉仇恨,或者信奉悲伤。Jealousy and resentment are not strangers to seminaries any more than they are to secular institutions .妒忌、猜疑和怨恨在神学院里也是司空见惯的,并不比世俗的学校少。She hardly started, any more than she would have started at a soft breeze that fanned her gently when she was needing it .她几乎没有惊动,仿佛在她正需要的时候来了一阵微风,温存地吹拂着她。Levchenko never condemned him for being what he naturally was, any more than he would condemn a dog for barking .列夫钦科从来不因他这种本性而怪罪于他,因为那跟怪罪狗为什么要狂吠没什么两样。A whale is not a fish any more than a horse is鲸不是鱼,正如马也不是鱼一样。 Any more than you ' ll help curtis kill those people也不会帮助克迪斯杀掉那些人的更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
any more than的中文翻译,any more than是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译any more than,any more than的中文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved您要找的是不是:
仅仅…;不过…;不超过…
adv. 只是;仅仅
Schopenhauer asks us to consider a different view: that happiness is simply not the point anymore than it is for porcupines or monkeys.
叔本华则让我们思考不同的观点:人享受的幸福不比豪猪和猴子的多。知道了幸福并非有赖于人为,那么再郁郁寡欢的人有时候也会感到莫名窃喜。
Girl-girl kissing is not new, anymore than boy-girl or boy-boy — or any of the other mix-and-match combinations of genders and numbers in which sexually charged human beings can find themselves.
女女接吻并不新鲜,相比男女、男男——或者其它性别混合方式——人们在各种性别和人数参与的性接触中都能找到自己的身影。
The young man looked at his heart, not perfect anymore but more beautiful than ever, since love from the old man's heart flowed into his.
年轻人看着自己的心,看起来不再完美但比以前更美丽了,因为老人心中的爱也流淌到了他的心里。
The young man looked at his heart , not perfect anymore but more beautiful than ever , since love from the old man's heart flowed into his .
年轻人看了看自己的心,它虽然不再完美,却比往昔更加美丽,因为老者心中的爱流进了他的心田。
The young man looked at his heart, not perfect anymore but more beautiful than ever, since love from the old man's heart flowed into his.
年轻人看了看自己的心,它虽然不再完美,却更加美丽,因为老者心中的爱流入了他的心田。
A key constraint on the project was that the cost of operating the system could not cost anymore after the migration than it did before the migration.
关于该项目的主要制约因素是,该系统的运作成本不能迁移后的成本比在迁移之前做了。
When preparing your fish for the taxidermist, try not to handle the fish anymore than you have to.
当你准备为鱼的尾部,尽量不处理鱼再比你要。
The young man looked at his heart, not perfect anymore but more beautiful than ever, since love from the old man's heart flowed into his. They embraced7) and walked away side by side.
年轻人看了看自己的心,它虽然不再完美,却更加美丽,因为老者心中的爱流入了他的心田。
The young man looked at his heart, not perfect anymore but more beautiful than ever, since love from the old man's heart flowed into his. They embraced and walked away side by side.
年轻人看了看他的心,不再完美,但比以前更漂亮,从此爱从老人的心流进了他的心,他们相互拥抱后肩并肩的走远了。
Do I get upset about my setbacks? Not anymore. I indeed became bigger than my problems.
事实上,我不认为任何事情会成为一个问题,只 是 一个挑战 而已 。
Even though I am not on TV much anymore, I remain more popular than I had been before May 7th, six years ago.
尽管我不在上电视了,但是我还是比六年前5月7号前有名的多。
Their parents won't complain anymore about them not having a job, and their salaries are actually higher than a lot of other people who do not live in city.
他们的服务不会因为他们没有工作而抱怨,他们的薪水实际上比大多数不在城市中的人们薪水多。
Method 6: Assume nothing to eat that will not, honey dip bananas a day, lower heat than the dinner, naturally thin anymore.
方法6:假设什么都不吃那一定不行,每天只吃香蕉沾蜂蜜,热量也远比正餐低,自然也就瘦下去了。
I lust for after no disaster can touch, touch us anymore And more than ever, I hope to never fall, where enough is not the same it was before.
我奢求,在灾难结束后与你拥抱,我们前所未有的相互抚摸,我期望永远不要停下来,这是我前所未有的满足。
Genetics has not been terribly helpful in passing along golf course signature design originality from one generation to the next anymore than it has playing ability.
遗传学也从来没有告诉过我们,设计球场的能力比打球的能力更具有遗传性。
After more than two hours in the chocolate, does he still have a taste for it?"Not so much anymore, " Garcia said.
在身陷巧克力两个多小时之后,加西亚还有胃口吃巧克力么?他说:“再不要像这样多了!”
After more than two hours in the chocolate, does he still have a taste for it?"Not so much anymore," Garcia said.
在身陷巧克力两个多小时之后,加西亚还有胃口吃巧克力麽?他说:“再不要像这样多了!”
Peter is sadder than he has ever been. But then his sadness turns to anger. He is not playing anymore. He is going to get even with the Wolf!
彼得从来也没有这么伤心过,他的伤心变成了气愤,他不再玩儿了,他要把狼捉住!
More than 100 representatives from families in a village in southern India vowed together in a temple not to steal anymore.
印度南部一个小村庄不过百来户人家,但几乎每家都出了一名小偷,"贼村"之名不胫而走。
Outdated translation can reveal worse than no translation at all to the users by describing old program behavior which are not in use anymore.
对于使用者来说,旧版翻译解释的过时软件的用法,其作用甚至还不如没有翻译。
I'm not even upset, hurt, or angry anymore. I'm just tired, tired of putting in more effort than I ever receive.
我并不失落,我也没有受伤,没有生气,我只是有点累了,厌倦了付出太多,回报太少。
Hedges: I believe that today more than ever success in our industry is a choice. Success used to be reserved for the privileged, but not anymore.
哈吉斯:我认为,过去,成功仅仅是少数人的特权,在今天,成功成了人人可以享受的机会。
Hedges: I believe that today more than ever success in our industry is a choice. Success used to be reserved for the privileged, but not anymore.
哈吉斯:我认为,过去,成功仅仅是少数人的特权,在今天,成功成了人人可以享受的机会。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!CategoriesCategories
Select Category
12×12
1st Edition
2nd Edition
3rd Editiion