介绍家乡美食描写家乡的英语作文文40字

家乡的变化英语作文_百度知道
家乡的变化英语作文
60词左右不要牵扯地名什么的.......,要用到 be used to....的格式. new.谁帮忙写一个.
按默认排序
其他2条回答
老家就发生了这么大的变化;The home is now the past and can be very different,我便把头扭向了一边, I feel like watch Man.,例如!我才不回去呢,我们终于到达了目的地? Then I would go back and look at, I Batou Niu to the side, bed , muddy road: TV?&quot.. Only to grandmother&#39!这还是以前的老家吗、床……记得以前姥姥家住的房子可旧了。爸爸听到了我说的话.&quot, the original soil room:家乡的变化“潘晶, tile-roofed house turned into a bright and spacious building. Grandmother came to the house, go home。
经过半个多小时的颠簸, and build the soil or use, came with a smile?&quot. &quot, on both sides of the road was full of kind of Climb the trees,马路两边种满了枝繁叶茂的小树! So that the reform and opening up people&#39。我下车一看? I am not the wrong door, who lives in
Today is Monday. It looked green and lush rice fields, we have finally reached the destination,姥姥告诉我, there have been home to such a big change,屋内; &quot。“老家有什么好的, and you can not look at the overall problem with the old;以前泥泞的路都变成了宽阔平坦的大道, while his mother asked me to clean up things on the side! & ago The muddy road iHumph: This is my grandmother at home, refrigerator, the village is behind the endless green and lush rice fields! This is the home before it. ,啊, farmers are days off each day。只见以前通往姥姥家的那条土路已经变成了宽阔平坦的柏油马路!”我满脸不高兴的回答. remember grandmother! I do not go back、沙发!
到了家里, indeed unexpected ah!意思, you can see. In addition to the mother at home just ts lives become better and better.&quot.
After half an hs house before the dirt roads that had been turned into a wide flat asphalt road, the grandmother told me,农民的日子是过的一天比一天好;Pan J I asked my mother, such as. &quot,你不能总用老眼光看待问题呀. Who knows but a few months!”“是吗,家用电器样样齐全. Looking ahead! People are well-off ahead of time?我是不是走错门了,我感觉就像在看风景一样:电视,回老家吧.!真的变了!改革开放使人们的生活变的越来越好了;Why,而且还是用土砌的. &quot。”说着, I would not go back,笑着走过来;What good home, there are people who even have to buy a car then。家里除了妈妈刚给老爷买的那台收音机!
In the home., each time taking back all the mud is full of shoes。家家户户都买了摩托车,路泥泞不堪。“为什么?怎么变化这么大,真使人意想不到啊? How such a change!&quot:这是姥姥家吗Changes in the home &quot! Really changed, other things are not like the break?”妈妈问我,我才不回去呢,还有的人连汽车都买上了呢: &quot,你看, everything complete household appliances。放眼望去? Saw the show in front of me is a bright and spacious housing。谁知几个月不见,妈妈一边收拾东西一边问我?只见呈现在我眼前的是一座宽敞明亮的房屋;
Changed?”今天是星期一!&quot。看着这绿油油的稻田,其它东西都破的不成样子; I am not happy face of the answer, the house, I do not The father would rather be in one way or another car!人们都提前奔小康了:“这几个月托党改革开放好政策。”我满不情愿的被爸爸拉上了汽车. I heard the father said。 来到姥姥家?那我就回去看看,每次回去都走的满鞋是泥!”
变了,原来的土房, ah。“哼:“老家现在和以前可大不一样了、电冰箱. I get off at a glance, sofa: &quot,眼前的现象使我惊呆了;Really,村庄后面是一望无际的绿油油的稻田、瓦房都变成了宽敞明亮的楼房;This is the party of reform and opening up a few months a good policy, in fr Then. Every household to buy a motorcycle
k,mm km kmkmkkkokom,
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁家乡美食_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:1.65MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢您现在的位置:
& 家乡的美食_2000字
家乡的美食_2000字
作者:& | & 六年级&&
5人浏览了这篇文章
在我的老家——彭泽,每逢过节,家乡人都要做一种特别好吃的特色美食——蒸米粑。这可是我们那里最有特色最美味的美食了,也是我最喜欢吃的食物,我一次能吃一大碗呢。爸爸告诉我,我的家乡彭泽县地处长江中下游的南岸,是水乡泽国的鱼米之乡哦。自古以来就盛产大米。而以大米加工做成的米粑,古往今来传留民间。每逢年节喜庆婚丧寿诞,均以各样的米粑为佳肴款待来宾。米粑中尤为蒸米耙别具特色,这种米粑可是只有我们家乡才有的哦。过节前夕,爷爷奶奶知道我们要回老家。就早早准备好了给我们做蒸米粑的“材料”。蒸米粉,粑馅,还有做米粑的工作都准备齐全了。我们刚一回家。奶奶就把这些东西拿了出来。忙乎着做粑了。嗯,蒸米粑好吃,可准备工作很繁琐了的哦。我将蒸米粑的制作方法告诉大家吧:选用上等灿米、淘洗用清水浸泡一小时,滤干后放蒸笼里蒸七成熟。之后,将蒸好的米冷后细磨成粉,再用开水泡粉、揉粉,一直揉到粉团不粘手为止。做粑时,先将揉好的米粉做成汤圆大小的粉团,再用小木板压成圆粑皮,之后粑馅包进去,做成饺子形状后放入蒸笼蒸。20多分钟后就可蒸熟并食用了。粑馅可根据四时不同上市的蔬菜取用,一般以白菜、萝卜、豆角掺以肉丁、豆干、粉丝、香菇和适量的作料掺和。蒸熟的蒸米粑美味可口。好吃极了。想吃的朋友可以到我老家来尝尝哦,保证你吃了还想吃。嘻嘻……
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen890566/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
同年级的其他文章最新更新作文
&52%●&&&&
&78%●&&&&
&81%●&&&&
&72%●&&&&
&80%●&&&&
&66%●&&&&
&54%●&&&&
&73%●&&&&
&58%●&&&&
&83%●&&&&
相关标签推荐
●&&&&●&&&&●&&&&●&&&&
大家正在点评急需英语作文,题目:自我介绍,关于家乡的美食,假期生活。
急需英语作文,题目:自我介绍,关于家乡的美食,假期生活。
麻烦大家帮一下开学可是要交的
不区分大小写匿名
Los Angeles man was taken to a hospital and then to county jail after leading police on a one-hour freeway chase in a stolen SUV. The chase ended in downtown Los Angeles in front of the Spring Hotel. Most of the chase was uneventful, except for an empty bottle of whiskey that the driver threw at one police vehicle. When the driver got into downtown, things started to happen. He ran over a fire hydrant. The water spewed out of the hydrant, causing a geyser that ruined all the books in several carts that a vendor had put outside to attract customers into his bookstore. The driver hurriedly turned west onto Grand Avenue and managed to bang into three parked cars on one side of that street and two cars on the other side. The driver also tried to run over a police officer, who was standing in the crosswalk ordering him to halt. Turning north, the driver caused a bus to slam on its brakes to avoid a collision. The bus was empty, and the bus driver was uninjured. However, two police cars that were pursuing the SUV from different directions were not so lucky. One of them ran into the front of the bus, and the other into the back. Because the drivers had braked early enough, the damage to their cars was minor. Both officers resumed the chase. They only went two blocks north to find that the SUV had come to a full stop because it had plowed into a newspaper stand. The driver, who was not wearing a seatbelt, was slumped behind the steering wheel. The proprietor of the newsstand was yelling at the driver and shaking a magazine at him. The police called for the ambulance. They charged the driver with failure to yie
麻烦把题目也写上一下不了我不知道那篇是那篇的题目 麻烦写清楚点 谢谢了
the bst food of my town 我们村的最好吃的食物
这一篇都是吗?
下面那人是胡扯
内容很无良
翻译:洛杉矶人被送往医院,再到县监狱,导致警察在被盗的车追一一小时后,高速公路。追逐结束了在洛杉矶市中心春天酒店前面。大部分追逐平安无事,除了威士忌,司机扔在一辆警车,一个空瓶子。当司机进入市区,事情开始发生。他撞倒了一个消防栓。水喷出的消火栓,造成一个喷泉,毁了所有的书在几大车,供应商把外面吸引顾客到他的书店。司机匆忙向西到格兰德大道和设法撞到三车停在街道的一侧,两辆车的另一边。司机也试图运行在一个警察,谁是站在人行横道,命令他停止。北转,导致了一辆公交车司机猛踩刹车以避免碰撞。这辆公共汽车是空的,和司机没有受伤。然而,两辆警车正从不同方向的车就没这么幸运了。其中一个跑到公共汽车的前面,和其他在后面。因为司机及时刹车,他们的汽车是轻微的损害。两个警察再次追逐。他们只走了两个街区北发现车已经停下来了,因为它撞上了一个报摊。司机,谁是不系安全带,坐在方向盘后面。的报摊老板骂司机和他握一本杂志。警察叫来了救护车。他们控告司机未能产量
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 介绍我的家乡英语作文 的文章

随机推荐