请允许自己说最后一天18岁,好吗?自己用英语怎么说说

当前位置: &
最后一天的英文
英文翻译le dernier jourthe last day:&&&& ultimate:&&&&a day
例句与用法1.I carried messages and ammunition, in the last day i was shooting, too .我管送信和运军火,最后一天我也上火线打。2.Face to face, his magnetic power over me was too great up to the very last day .面对面,他对于我的催眠术似的力量直到最后一天也还是太大了。3.October 15 was my final day at the office, and incidentally my fifty-fourth birthday .10月15日是我到办公室上班的最后一天,凑巧当天也是我五十四岁生日。4.William, determined to make this last day a day of thorough enjoyment, was out snipe shooting .这是威廉在这里的最后一天,他要好好玩一玩,因此出外打鹬去了。5.On a fair april morning, the last of the month, he drove along his park palings .在四月份的一个晴朗的早晨,也就是四月份的最后一天,他驱车沿园林的木栅前进。6.On the last night of the revival, the preacher asked all those who were members of the church to stand .信仰复兴活动的最后一天晚上,传教士请本教会的全体成员起立。7.On the third and final day the debate was led off by the chancellor of the duchy of lancaster, mr. harold lever .第三天和最后一天的辩论,均由兰开斯特公爵郡大臣哈罗德、利弗先生挑起。8.For a foreign guest late at night to ask for an unscheduled meeting with the president on an unspecified subject on the last evening of a state visit was then, and has remained, unparalleled .一位外国人在国事访问最后一天的深夜未经事先约会就要求会见总统,也未说明会谈什么问题,这在当时和现在都是史无前例的。9.Today is the last day of your life so far到目前为止,今天是你生命中最后一天。 10.Just 1 hour to go . my last day on the job只有一个小时就结束了,我工作的最后一天&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇今天是我20岁的最后一天英语怎么说_百度知道
今天是我20岁的最后一天英语怎么说
提问者采纳
翻译这句话可以有很多种形式常见的有Today is the last day I was 20Today is the last day of my 20 years old
其他类似问题
最后一天的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
the last day of my 20 years old
Today is the last day of my 20 years old.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问英语怎么说 今天是我放假前上班的最后一天了,请尽快确认提单,谢谢_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请问英语怎么说 今天是我放假前上班的最后一天了,请尽快确认提单,谢谢
请问英语怎么说 今天是我放假前上班的最后一天了,请尽快确认提单,谢谢
Please confirming the bill of loading as soon as possible, because totday is the last workday before the holidays.
您可能关注的推广回答者:请允许自己说最后一天18岁,好吗?用英语怎么说_百度知道
请允许自己说最后一天18岁,好吗?用英语怎么说
Please allow me to say that I will be eighteen on the last day, will you?
其他类似问题
最后一天的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Please allow me to say that I will be eighteen on the last day, will you?
He ate the last meal of a day.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁暑假作业要到最后一天写才有意义 用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
暑假作业要到最后一天写才有意义 用英语怎么说
暑假作业要到最后一天写才有意义 用英语怎么说
It won't make sense until the summer holiday work is done on the last day.
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 改变自己用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐