not to pay,to know not overdo sth中文unionpay是什么意思思

Sina Visitor System5 Ways to Make Your To-Do Lists More Effective | Fast Company | Business + Innovation
If your daily task list has become a compilation of things you never get done, use these tips to make it work for you.
Editor's Note: This article is part of "10 Ways To Be A Better Employee In 2015."
To-do lists seem pretty straightforward: A list of all of the tasks you plan to accomplish during any given day or week. And, really, there are few things more satisfying than drawing lines through each entry. Progress!
But, many times, they balloon to unrealistic levels, and we end up feeling overwhelmed and ineffective. That’s usually because we’re using them as a catch-all for every task that’s thrown at us. Instead, our lists should be derived from our larger goals and include tasks that move us toward those big-picture endeavors, says , senior lecturer at Harvard Business School and Brookings Institution senior fellow. Pozen, author of Extreme Productivity: Boost Your Results, Reduce Your Hours, says some simple tweaks can make your to-do list a better productivity tool.
When you take a few minutes to write your to-do list the night before, you can hit the ground running the next morning, Pozen advises. For many people, morning is a high-energy time and having your to-do list already in hand means you don’t waste any super-charged minutes figuring out what to do next.
Everything that goes on your daily to-do list should fit two criteria: It should be something important that you need to do—versus that which doesn’t really need to be done or which can be delegated to someone else—and something that needs to be done on that day. Too often, we stuff our lists with items that we don’t need to do or which don’t need to be done today. That crowds out the more important items and might result in working longer hours unnecessarily. If you breeze through your important and urgent tasks for the day, you can move on to the next day’s tasks or other items that are not important or urgent, but which you want to do.
When they get to the end of the day, what they’ve done is responded to other people’s priorities and not their own.
"When people don’t take control, they go through their days passively. They go to meetings, they answer email, and when they get to the end of the day, what they’ve done is responded to other people’s priorities and not their own," he says.
Whether it’s five minutes or two hours, include an estimate of how long it will take to complete, recommends Omar Kilani, cofounder of popular to-do list app Remember The Milk. That way, you see how the tasks’ completion times accumulate and "you can make realistic decisions about how much you can really fit into your day," he says.
Pozen divides his list into two columns. On the left-hand side, he make a chronological list of the things that need to be done, such as meetings, conference calls, and appointments. On the right-hand side he lists what he hopes to get done during those events, like coming up with a plan or discussing a particular issue. Underneath his chronological list he include items that have to be done that day, but aren’t assigned to a particular time, in order of priority. That way, when he has a few minutes of down-time, he can check his list and see which tasks he can tackle to make the best use of that time.
Kilani’s app allows users to postpone tasks, but also keeps track of the days postponed. If you’re repeatedly bumping an important task to the next day, you need to look at why. Either it’s not that important or urgent and shouldn’t be on your list or there’s a problem you need to solve to allow you to complete it. Either way, it’s a signal that something is wrong.
[Image: Flickr user
Gwen Moran writes about business, money and assorted other topics for leading publications and web sites.
The apps, tactics, tips, and brain hacks to help you work smarter instead of harder.I’m sitting here enjoying a hot cup tea, trying to get the creative juices flowing for this next article. Since everyone loves top lists, I thought I’d give you guys something you probably don’t see too often, a quick list of some practical fashion tips.
Here are 15 Quick Fashion tips:
1. Fit is King – The most dramatic improvement you can make in your style is to make sure everything fits impeccably. Most guys wear clothes that are too large. Make sure everything you wear is almost hugging the shape of your body – without being tight. Bad fit is an epidemic. .
2. Keep it simple – You want a wardrobe that looks great on you, but don’t overdo it. Don’t wear more than three pieces of jewelry or more than three colors. Don’t dress like a rock star unless you’re in a band. If you want to be flashy, a simpler but stylish look would be sporting a black striped dress shirt with a white blazer, a dark pair of jeans, a dressy belt, and your sharpest dress shoes. You could also add a flashy watch or a simple accessory like an interesting necklace, but nothing more. Check out out our article on basics to refresh yourself on what are .
3. Change the way you see casual – casual doesn’t have to be boring. Have fun with , or take some inspiration from those who approach casual a bit .
4. Pay attention to your supporting pieces – Some sweaters are lean and others are big and chunky. The first rule of thumb is that your top and bottom halves need to match. If you’re wearing a big, chunky, rugged fisherman knit sweater, your bottom needs to be rugged, too. Don’t wear a fisherman’s sweater with a beautiful silk-and-wool suit pant. Instead, wear it with something as casual as cargos or jeans, or dress it up with a Harris tweed blazer.
5. Never go shopping alone – Most of the time, it’s tough to trust the sales people because they usually work for commission. Shop with a friend who will give you their honest opinion. Also, read about .
6. Stay a notch above – Don’t overdo it to a fault, but dare to take some risks. It’s always better to be a little bit overdressed than underdressed in any setting. All you have to do is think about where and who you’re going to be with and just step it up one notch. But make sure you’re not better dressed than someone who is more important in a certain setting, like your boss.
7. Never underestimate the power of details – The last thing on is usually the first thing noticed. So mind the details instead of throwing together the main parts of your outfit. “Details” can include a scarf, a subtle pocket square, or the way you tie your .
8. Invest in a superb pair of shoes – If it’s one thing that women will notice, it’s your shoes. Especially how clean and sharp they look. It’s easy to wash and press the rest of your clothes to keep them looking new, but most guys disregard their shoes. Show that you’re a man of taste by getting a
and keeping them in pristine condition.
9. Fashion Tees with logos – When you’re going around with a big logo on your shirt, you risk looking like a walking billboard. Lose the lame Coca-Cola shirt and go for a classic v-neck tee or something artsy (check out ).
10. Disregard trends – Beware of buying something just because it’s “in” right now – stick to what you truly like. A lot of people rush to get in on the latest trend and end up with a bunch of clothes they don’t wear. It’s better to learn to build a versatile and timeless wardrobe first – then bring in your own twists with some of the new fashion. This one tip will save you so much money! Read up on our compiled list of
for extra info.
11. Don’t be a sucker for brand names – Don’t be a . Before you decide to purchase an item, ask yourself if you are buying it simply because of the brand name or because you love the quality and style. Ask yourself,
“Would I buy this if there was no logo on it?” Check out our article on .
12. Continually cultivate your image – Invest more time and money into your image. Cultivate your fashion sense. Your style is a huge mode of communication, and is worth caring for as much as your education, career, and relationships. Sign up for our free
on knowing your own style. Oscar Schoffler, longtime fashion editor of Esquire once said, “Never underestimate the power of what you wear. After all, there’s just a small bit of yourself sticking out at the collar and cuff. The rest of the world sees what you drape on your frame.”
13. Ask for real feedback – Most of your friends and family aren’t going to go out of their way to tell you what looks bad. You have to ask for it. In fact, ask anyone and everyone you trust to tell you the truth. Ask your hairstylist, ask your best friend, ask your mother!
14. Upgrade your shave – Even if your fashion is golden, an unkempt beard can be an attraction killer. Achieve a
by trying a shave brush & old-fashioned double-edged razor.
15. Experiment with style – The only way you’ll really learn, is if you go out there and try new things. I make an effort to try something completely out of my comfort zone whenever I’m at a store – many times you’ll end up loving something you never thought you would. If you make mistakes, life goes on. So many guys are afraid to express themselves through their style, don’t be one of them. Check out our article on .
Articles you may also enjoy: >>您现在的位置: >
> --文章内容阅读
2014比较流行的英语个性签名 Too hard to love
来源: 标签:日期:  录入:空间日志
Finally understand,I really do not
终于明白,原来我真的什么都不是
Glass is fragile heart
杯子易碎人心可谓
Do not let yourself live like a joke.
不要让自己活得像个笑话
Softhearted is sick, but you are life.
心软是病,可你是命。
No zuo no die
不做死就不会死)
Too hard to love
好累感觉不能爱了)
Fish forget seven seconds, people forget to seven years
鱼忘七秒,人忘七年
Give me your sad,I want you happy. 把
你难过给我,我要你快乐
【No matter what to do Grow good-looking will be more convenient】
不管做什么事 长得好看都会比较方便
Baby don't cry
have islose the beginning
拥有就失去的开始。
少年,你知不知道LOL的英文解释就是 Lure Over Love
[诱惑人的东西毁掉了感情].
I have for you cry, rom now on you do not deseve my smile.
[ 我曾为你哭过 从此你不配拥有我的微笑 ]
Not worry so much about do not care abo ut it
不是不在乎而是太在乎
Only by speaking of pain will be hard to refute.
[ 只有被说到痛处才会拼命反驳。 ]
生活中最美好的事情都是免费的。
The best things in life are free.
I'm not a diamond I won't shine
[我不是钻石我不会发光]
I thought you were a dream, never thought you is painful.
(我以为你是梦,没想到你却是痛。)
Your joke, I'll take it seriously.
【你的玩笑,我会当真。】
When I close my eyes, I don&t see myself, but you
我闭上眼睛,看不见自己,却看见了你。
-I love you not followed if
我爱你面前不加如果
【A dark world without light Is it right? Very security】
一片漆黑世界无光是不是很有安全
Time is the only antidote.
时间是唯一的解药
You are really good but we don't fit
(你真的很好可是我们不合适)
those you love most hurt you most
你越爱的东西伤你越深
I love myself, no rival in love
我爱自己没有情敌。
Because of you , so i madness .
因为有你,所以我疯狂。
You are my first,you are my last.
在你之前不曾有,在你之后不再有
Just like the sunflower proud alive(
像向日葵一样骄傲的活着)
You are not too good, I like it
你不用太好,我喜欢就好
have islose the beginning
拥有就失去的开始。
I learn to see through the wind behind it
[我学会看透背后风]
Many times I thought about giving up ,but I fought on .
很多次都想放弃,但是我还是奋力地坚持了下来
You never know, I those pretend doesn\'t matter.
-----你永远不会明白,我那些假装的无所谓。
I would like to meet a warmyou wander.
我愿颠沛流离再遇见温暖的你
If I come to hate you there\'s not a single one I like in this world.
连你也讨厌了,我就没人可喜欢了
[But I don't regret to have loved.
]但我不后悔曾经爱过。
I want to be your strong heart
(我想做你的强心脏)
I don\'t wanna end up losin my soul.
我不想结束我的灵魂会输
l had a dream that you love me.
(我做了个梦是你爱上我)
you're everything good in my life
你说过会陪我,可我等了你一天一夜
To be or not to be that is a question.
[ 生存还是毁灭 ]
You all say me is crazy All don't know I'm just afraid of loneliness
你都说我疯了不知道我只是害怕孤
&My greatest happiness, is the care you give.
〈我最大的幸福,就是你给的在乎。&
I would like to meet a warmyou wander
[我愿颠沛流离再遇见温暖的]
L will follow you to the end of time
我会随你到世界尽头
Don\'t let me waiting for a long time
别让我等久了。
I\'m afraid to face a good gather good spread
我怕面对下一个好聚好散
Any girls want to have a novel of love。
任何女孩都想拥有一段小说般的爱情
If I just destined to meet you
(我遇你是否是命中注定)
Too much is lost in the language
[ 太多的话都败在语言里 ]
I am the proud queen
我是高傲的女王
Thank you for every time I need you when you are off the chain
感谢你每当我需要你的时候你都掉链子
winter in my heart
【冬天在我心里】
Know that I will live in my heart
深知我者才久居我心
I would like to meet a warmyou wander
我愿颠沛流离再遇见温暖的你
Really want to love you again
【好想再爱你】
Not to pay, to know not overdo sth.
得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止。
The time that you are my most fatal.
时光深知你是我最致命的爱人
Jump is also I love the heart
心脏还跳就还爱
Go back to the things I had to pretend to be never had.
回不来的东西我只好假装从来没拥有过
s not in the lonely time will think of me.
是不是在寂寞的时候才会想起我
Young is the only thing we have right to weave a dream time
年轻是我们唯一拥有权利去编织梦想的时光。
If you have no friends, tell me, I will be your friend.
如果你没有闺密,告诉我,我来当你闺密
Thank you push me off a cliff let me see the whole sky
感谢你将我推下悬崖让我看清整片天空
Nothing is more important than to love yourself To live up to its own is fail
没有什么比爱自己更重要
I thought I was strong enough to recover for illness without medical help
我一直以为自己强大到不药
If one day you lost me, I&ll never let you find me.
如果有一天你把我弄丢了,那我就永远让你找不到我
[责任编辑:学我无前途]
↑上一篇:
↓下一篇:
相关文章 猜您喜欢!专业的QQ下载站 本站非腾讯QQ官方网站
2014比较流行的英语个性签名 Too hard to love
8:45:00人气: 0
导读:许多事情并没有你想象中的难,你只有努力过才知道,所以不要在事情没开始时,就一个劲的抱怨。
Finally understand,I really do not&终于明白,原来我真的什么都不是Glass is fragile heart&杯子易碎人心可谓Do not let yourself live like a joke.不要让自己活得像个笑话Softhearted is sick, but you are life.&心软是病,可你是命。No zuo no die不做死就不会死)Too hard to love好累感觉不能爱了)Fish forget seven seconds, people forget to seven years&鱼忘七秒,人忘七年Give me your sad,I want you happy. 把你难过给我,我要你快乐【No matter what to do Grow good-looking will be more convenient】不管做什么事 长得好看都会比较方便Baby don't cryhave islose the beginning&拥有就失去的开始。少年,你知不知道LOL的英文解释就是 Lure Over Love&[诱惑人的东西毁掉了感情].I have for you cry, rom now on you do not deseve my smile.&[ 我曾为你哭过 从此你不配拥有我的微笑 ]Not worry so much about do not care abo ut it&不是不在乎而是太在乎Only by speaking of pain will be hard to refute.&[ 只有被说到痛处才会拼命反驳。 ]生活中最美好的事情都是免费的。The best things in life are free.I'm not a diamond I won't shine[我不是钻石我不会发光]I thought you were a dream, never thought you is painful.(我以为你是梦,没想到你却是痛。)Your joke, I'll take it seriously.【你的玩笑,我会当真。】When I close my eyes, I don’t see myself, but you我闭上眼睛,看不见自己,却看见了你。-I love you not followed if&我爱你面前不加如果【A dark world without light Is it right? Very security】一片漆黑世界无光是不是很有安全Time is the only antidote.&时间是唯一的解药You are really good but we don't fit&(你真的很好可是我们不合适)those you love most hurt you most&你越爱的东西伤你越深I love myself, no rival in love我爱自己没有情敌。Because of you , so i madness&.因为有你,所以我疯狂。You are my first,you are my last.在你之前不曾有,在你之后不再有Just like the sunflower proud alive(像向日葵一样骄傲的活着)You are not too good, I like it&你不用太好,我喜欢就好have islose the beginning&拥有就失去的开始。I learn to see through the wind behind it&[我学会看透背后风]Many times I thought about giving up ,but I fought on .很多次都想放弃,但是我还是奋力地坚持了下来You never know, I those pretend doesn\'t matter.-----你永远不会明白,我那些假装的无所谓。I would like to meet a warmyou wander.&我愿颠沛流离再遇见温暖的你If I come to hate you there\'s not a single one I like in this world.连你也讨厌了,我就没人可喜欢了[But I don't regret to have loved.]但我不后悔曾经爱过。I want to be your strong heart(我想做你的强心脏)I don\'t wanna end up losin my soul.我不想结束我的灵魂会输l had a dream that you love me.&(我做了个梦是你爱上我)you're everything good in my life你说过会陪我,可我等了你一天一夜To be or not to be that is a question.&[ 生存还是毁灭 ]You all say me is crazy All don't know I'm just afraid of loneliness&你都说我疯了不知道我只是害怕孤&My greatest happiness, is the care you give.〈我最大的幸福,就是你给的在乎。&I would like to meet a warmyou wander&[我愿颠沛流离再遇见温暖的]L will follow you to the end of time我会随你到世界尽头Don\'t let me waiting for a long time&别让我等久了。I\'m afraid to face a good gather good spread我怕面对下一个好聚好散Any girls want to have a novel of love。任何女孩都想拥有一段小说般的爱情If I just destined to meet you(我遇你是否是命中注定)Too much is lost in the language&[ 太多的话都败在语言里 ]I am the proud queen&我是高傲的女王Thank you for every time I need you when you are off the chain感谢你每当我需要你的时候你都掉链子&winter in my heart【冬天在我心里】Know that I will live in my heart&深知我者才久居我心I would like to meet a warmyou wander&我愿颠沛流离再遇见温暖的你Really want to love you again【好想再爱你】Not to pay, to know not overdo sth.&得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止。The time that you are my most fatal.&时光深知你是我最致命的爱人Jump is also I love the heart&心脏还跳就还爱Go back to the things I had to pretend to be never had.回不来的东西我只好假装从来没拥有过s not in the lonely time will think of me.是不是在寂寞的时候才会想起我Young is the only thing we have right to weave a dream time年轻是我们唯一拥有权利去编织梦想的时光。If you have no friends, tell me, I will be your friend.如果你没有闺密,告诉我,我来当你闺密Thank you push me off a cliff let me see the whole sky感谢你将我推下悬崖让我看清整片天空&Nothing is more important than to love yourself To live up to its own is fail&没有什么比爱自己更重要I thought I was strong enough to recover for illness without medical help&我一直以为自己强大到不药If one day you lost me, I‘ll never let you find me.&如果有一天你把我弄丢了,那我就永远让你找不到我
出处:作者:qqtn强柔
阅读本文后您有什么感想? 已有 0 人给出评价!

我要回帖

更多关于 pay sb to do sth 的文章

随机推荐