求初二英语下册一篇!6词就够谢谢

求初二英语作文8篇、80字左右、O(∩_∩)O谢谢_百度作业帮
求初二英语作文8篇、80字左右、O(∩_∩)O谢谢
1 Beautiful Sky 美丽的天空The star in the sky were twinkling.Some were crowded,and others were separate.Then I found the stars were not the same color.There were many colors,white,gray,light blue,orange,and so on.It was really beautiful.At that time,the sky was like blue damask decorated by millions of bright diamonds.星星在空中闪烁.有些挤在一起,另外一些零零落落.接着,我发现了一些不同颜色的星星.它们的颜色各异,白色的,灰色的,天蓝色的,橙色等等.真是太美了.那时的天空就像是由无数闪亮的钻石装饰而成的蓝色锦缎.Looking up the sky,I saw the moon.It was like a naughty child.Sometimes it hid in the clouds and sometimes it got out of the clouds, it seemsed to play"hide and seek"with me.The stars around the moon,however,were as girls,hiding themselves in the clouds.望着天空,我看见月亮.它就像个淘气的孩子.它时而藏在云朵后面时而又露面,仿佛正在和我玩躲迷藏.星星围绕着月亮,怎么说呢,她们都像女孩子,把自己藏在云朵后.Oh,what a beautiful sky!哦,多么美丽的天空!2My Favourate Season 我最喜欢的季节How glad I am that summer has come!真高兴夏天来临了!I like summer best because I can have a very happy time then. Every summer I stay at my uncle's house in the country for some time and enjoy the life there. I can also catch worms that are not found in cities. In addition, I can see many kinds of birds. I think the country is certainly a better place than the city for vacation.我最喜欢夏天因为我能有一段非常开心的时光.每个夏天我有时住在乡间叔叔家里非常开心.我还能抓到城市里见不到的虫子.另外,我还能看到许多种类的小鸟.我想在乡下度假绝对是个更好的去处.Summer is my favourite season.我最喜欢夏天.3In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we won’t be blind at least.My dream is to become a successful stateman, helping those people who need help with their rights. Of course, to be a good stateman is very difficult, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone satisfied. That's my dream. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country.
China is a developing country which needs good stateman,especially in the countryside and distant villages.Now I’m a junior student on Grade One, My dream is also that although at present I’m good at study, I’ll still try my best to be the study winner. Now everything I do is close to my dream. I feel life is fill with hope and is colorful, and I have enough confidence to realize my dream.翻译:在我心目中,每个人都应当有自己的梦想.我认为有一个梦想就是我们有一个想法,然后我们将尽一切事情以达到目标.只要我们有一个目标得以实现,我们不会盲目至少. 我的梦想是成为一个成功的志愿者,帮助那些需要帮助的人.当然,做一个好是非常困难的,但我会尽我所能做到让所有人满意.这是我的梦想.我要尽我所能来帮助我国贫困病人.中国是一个发展中国家,需要有良好的志愿者,特别是在农村和偏远的乡村.现在我已经是上初中一年级学生,也是我的梦想是,虽然目前我很善于学习,我还是会尽我最大努力,来做这项工作的赢家.现在我所做的一切是接近我的梦想.我觉得生活是充满希望,是丰富多彩的,我有足够的信心去实现我的梦想.4 How to spend my weekendIam going to prepare for my lessons because the Mid-term exam is coming. I am sure if I have good preparation, I will get good grades. I am going to help my parents do some housework because they work hard every day.Of course I will visit my good friend and play table tennis with him because doing sports is good for our health. I will surf the internet and listen to music because they are good ways to relax. I am sure I will have a busy and meaningful weekend. 我打算复习功课,因为期中考试即将到来,我相信如果做好充足的准备,我一定会取得好成绩的.我打算帮父母做些家务,因为他们整天忙于工作.当然了,我要拜访我最好的朋友并和他一起打乒乓球,因为做运动有益于身体健康.我要上网并听音乐,因为他们是最好的放松方式.我肯定我会过一个忙而有意思的周末的.5
How to learn English wellLearning English just like learning any other language, is hard work so my first advice is to spend much time practicing using English every day. Besides, we should listen to the teacher and take notes carefully in class. Go over what is learnt regularly and finish doing our homework carefully. Listen to English radio programmes, read English stories and newspapers, watch English films and TV programmes ,keep a diary in English and attend English debbates and speech contests. If we make mistakes, correct them at once and try not to make the same mistakes. What's more, we should look up new words in the dictionary before class and prepare each lesson carefully before class. I believe if we work hard and have good ways of learning English, we will learn English well.学习英语就象学习其他语言一样是艰辛的.因此我的第一个建议是每天花多点时间练习使用英语.除此之外,我们应该上课认真听讲、记笔记.定期复习所学内容,认真做作业.听英语广播,读英语故事和报纸,看英语电影和电视节目,用英语写日记,参加英语讨论和演讲比赛.如果我们犯错误,就要立刻改正,尽力下次不要犯同样的错误.而且,我们在上课前要查字典,认真准备每节课.我相信如果我们努力学习、有好的学习方法,我们会学好英语的.6ave you ever been ill? When you are ill,you must be unhappy because your body becomes hot,and there are pains all over your body. You don't want to work,you stay in bed,feeling very sad.  What makes us ill? It is germs(细菌). Germs are everywhere. They are very small and you can't find them with your eyes,but you can see them with a microscope. They are very small and there could be hundreds of them on a very small thing.  Germs are always found in dirty water. When we look at dirty water under the microscope,we shall see them in it. So your father and mother will not let you drink dirty water.   Germs aren't found only in water. They are found in air and dust. If you cut your finger,if some of the dust from the floor goes into the cut(割开处),some of the germs would go into your finger. Your finger would become big and red,and you will have much pain in it. Sometimes the germs would go into all of your body,and you would have pain everywhere.你曾经生病吗?当你生病,因为你的身体变成很热,而且全你的身体有痛苦,所以你一定是不快乐的.你不想要工作,你留在床,觉得非常忧愁.什么让我们生病?它是细菌 .细菌在各处.他们非常小,而且你用你的眼睛不能找他们,但是你能用一个显微镜见到他们.他们非常小而且可能有数以百计的他们在一件非常小的事物上.细菌在肮脏的水中总是被发现.当我们看在显微镜下面的肮脏的水,我们将里面见到他们.因此你的父亲和母亲将不让你饮料肮脏的水.细菌在水中不只有被发现.他们在空气和灰尘中被发现.如果你减少你的手指,如果来自地板的一些灰尘讨论伤口 ,一些细菌会进入你的手指.你的手指会变成大、红色,而且你将会里面有很多的痛苦.有时细菌会进入你的全部身体,而且你会各处有痛苦.7April 12 is memorable because our class had a meaningful experience on that day. In the morning, we bicycled to the suburbs to plant trees, talking and laughing all the way. Upon arrival, we began to work immediately. Some were digging holes. Some were carrying and planting young trees. Others were watering . After getting the work done, we put up a board reminding people to protect the trees. Before leaving we took some photos to record our green action. Seeing the lines of trees, we all had a sense of achievement. We feel it’s our duty to protect and beautify our environment. 4月12日是难忘的,因为我们班有一个当天有意义的经验.早晨,我们骑着脚踏车到郊区植树,有说有笑的所有道路.抵达后,我们立即开始工作.有些人挖孔.有些人携带和种植小树.其他人则浇水.在得到工作,我们提出了一个板,提醒人们保护树木.临行前,我们拍了一些照片,记录我们的绿色行动.看着树的行,我们都有一种成就感.我们觉得这是我们的责任保护和美化我们的环境. 8My familyI love my family, because I have a happy family.My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents!On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home.I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!我的家庭我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母.在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!
1.There are some photos on the wall. They’re very beautiful.
In the middle of the room, there is my bed. It’s not so big, but it’s very comfortable. Every night, I lay on the bed and have a go...
您可能关注的推广回答者:新目标英语八年级上1-6单元词组填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
新目标英语八年级上1-6单元词组填空
包​含​每​个​单​元​的​重​要​词​汇​、​重​要​词​组​、​句​子​翻​译​和​写​作​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢求初二英语一篇!6词就够谢谢_百度知道
求初二英语一篇!6词就够谢谢
提问者采纳
关于运动员去国外训练好,还是在国内好的英语
提问者评价
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语的小故事有哲理或者有趣的不要太长100词左右 词汇简单点是初二的水平 谢谢了!大约3分钟读完!_百度作业帮
求一篇英语的小故事有哲理或者有趣的不要太长100词左右 词汇简单点是初二的水平 谢谢了!大约3分钟读完!
The crow and the pitcher A crow felt very thirsty. He looked for water everywhere. Finally, he found a pitcher. But there was not a lot of water in the pitcher. His beak could not reach it. He tried a...求帮写初二第三单元的一篇 英语作文!写家务活的,80词左右,作文要求在图片里。谢谢!好的130分送求帮写初二第三单元的一篇英语作文!写家务活的,80词左右,作文要求在图片里。谢谢!好的130分送上!&nbsp_百度作业帮
求帮写初二第三单元的一篇 英语作文!写家务活的,80词左右,作文要求在图片里。谢谢!好的130分送求帮写初二第三单元的一篇英语作文!写家务活的,80词左右,作文要求在图片里。谢谢!好的130分送上!&nbsp
求帮写初二第三单元的一篇英语作文!写家务活的,80词左右,作文要求在图片里。谢谢!好的130分送上!&
Last weekend ,after I finished my homework my mother picked on me to do the chores .There are many housework such as cleaning the table,waashing the bowels,emptying the trash,setting the table .Before...
My mother is very tired after works of all day.So I decided to help my mother to do some housework.First,I washed the dishes.After do that I swept the floor.then,i poor the rabbish. Did all of that,I ...

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语阅读理解 的文章

随机推荐