i've taken athis is the new shitt load of drugs~

热门排行榜
give me a love
一键收藏,永不丢失
give me a love国语版/give me a five/give me some love歌词中文翻译
Give me a little love是什么意思Give me a little love
是什么意思。楼主,您好意思是给我丝丝的爱谢谢采纳!求2PM的Give me love日文歌词和罗马音歌词[罗马音歌词是重点!] 谢谢!!GIVE ME LOVE 2PM Give me give me love give me love I want your love hahaha Give me give me love givegive me a little love的中文歌词Everytime I think I've had enough of you
I take you back again
Not because I need a friend
Just because I can't pretend
Like the others do
You think you're really serious
Clever and mysterious
Talking like you're dangerous
Talking like a fool
Every day there's someone else
Who wants to get with me
I'm telling you
If you know what's good for you
Treat me like you used to do
Love me like before
'Cos all I can do is watch and wonder
where the boy I know has gone
You say that you want me, well it's
Time to tell your friends where they belong
You can find it in your heart
Give a little love
Have a little faith
In the two of us
You can find it in your soul
Give a little love
Have a little faith
In the two of us
'Cos all I can do is watch and wonder
where the boy I know has gone
Little boy I don't want anything to do with you
Get on your knees
I'm the one you have to please
Not the ones you want to be
I don't think you're cool
'Cos soon you can only watch and wonder
Where the girl you knew has gone
everything you did to me was wrong
You can find it in your heart
Give a little love
Have a little faith
In the two of us
You can find it in your soul
Give a little love
Have a little faith
In the two of us
翻译过来是???Everytime I think I've had enough of you I take you back again Not because I need a friend Just becaJames Blunt -give me some love中文歌词Me and my guitar play my way 我和我的吉他便走边唱,我行我素 It makes them frown 这让他们皱眉不已。 The little pieces by the give me some love歌词中文翻译这里是英文歌词
Me and my guitar play my way
It makes them frown
The little pieces by the highway
Bring me down
Mine is not a heart of a stone
I am only skin and bone
Thoese little pieces are little pieces of my own
Why don't you give me some love
I've taken a shit load of drugs
I'm so tired of never fixing the pain
Valia said to me
I'll take you seriously
And we'll come back
As someone else
Who's better than yourself
Many faces at the doorway
All hang around
Watch me fight in the hallway
But make no sound
So standing all alone
And I'm only skin and bone
So many faces but they all look out for their own
I've taken a shit load of drugs
Valia said to me
I'll take you seriously
And we'll come back as someone else
Who's better than yourself
I've taken shit load of drugs
Valia said to me
I'll take you seriously
And we'll come back as someone else
Who's better than yourself today
And someday
Soon they'll drop the bomb
Let it all out
I know that someday
Soon we'll all be gone!
So let it all out!
Let it all out today!
And give me some love
Yeah give me some love
Come give me some love, today
小弟跪求这首歌的中文翻译
因为比较急需~!
而且本人非常喜欢JAMES这歌手Me and my guitar play my way It makes them frown The little pieces by the highway Bring me down 我抱着吉Give me a blue love不晓得大学里没找到女朋友会不会过的很寂寞,现在什么叫做爱情。真的有爱你一万年吗?爱情只要你相信就会有&一万年&,爱情是一种感觉,是辛苦,是幸福,是甜蜜是枯涩找一个女英文歌,开始反复的唱give me love,give me baby!give me gi网上没有.中快的一首女的唱的英文歌.歌词很少,很简单.
give me love .give me baby!give me ,give me love.是这个么 歌名:give me the love 歌手:elton john 专辑:21 at 33 You've been crying, and I'm crazy about you I've if you give me a change i can love you right.最正确的意如果你肯给我机会 我会好好爱你Give me a reason for love 什么意思如题请给我一个爱的理由。Give Me All Your Love 歌词歌曲名:Give Me All Your Love 歌手:Madonna 专辑:2012年01月欧美新歌速递 Give Me All Your Love L-U-V Madonna Y-O-U You
You give love a bad name Mix 最終幻想. robo jk改
兄妹CP- Give us a little love【高清】()
【MAD】Give us a little love-言叶之庭
萧敬腾现场演唱曲目《You Give Love A Bad Name》
Give A Little Love (At BBC Radio 1s Big Weekend) 现场版
五月天you give love a bad name smoke on the water
Bon Jovi 邦·乔维)
《You give love a bad name》 八爪鱼
天津学架子鼓 学生演奏邦乔维You Give Love A Bad Name
五月天演唱會_香港_2010_阿信encore_唱_bon_jovi_的_you_give_love_a_bad_name
You give love a bad name
炸弹人乐队
Give Your Love A Try (feat. Problem)
萧敬腾在上海演唱會上,搖滾熱情演唱you give love a bad name。
【MAD】Give us a little love跪求啊!詹姆斯布朗特的经典歌曲的吉他六线谱下载,还有歌词!_百度知道
跪求啊!詹姆斯布朗特的经典歌曲的吉他六线谱下载,还有歌词!
六线谱要手机能看的,歌词最好是txt的,谁能帮我弄下他们的吉他六线谱啊!哪位大侠帮帮忙!谱最好是图片的格式!还有个词,歌词也是wisemenhighcrytears and rain1973give me some lovegoodbye my lover都是詹姆斯布朗特的歌
我有更好的答案
And I will bare my soul in time? Got to ask yourself the question, I’m so.Do you see the truth thve gm so tired of never fixing the pain Valia said to me I&#39,And I love you,Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.How I wish I’d chosen darkness from cold.At be free of you?James Blunt - Cry?Is the fire of hesitation burning bright.You&#39,But don&#39.I guess it’s time IAnd though time goes byI will always beIn a club with youIn 1973Singing &quot.You have been the one, like Dorian Gray, They&#39?And if you want to tll come back As someone else Who&#39.How I wish I could choose between Heaven and Hll come back as someone else Who&#39.How I wish I could walkthrough the doors of my mind:Did I disappointm so tired of never fixing the pain Valia said to me I&#39? Where are you now.All pleasure’Here we go again&quot,All pleasure’s the same. I have seen death, It&#39.Shared your dreamsAnd though time goes byI will always beIn a club with youIn 1973Singing &And though time goes byI will always beIn a club with youIn 1973Singing &quot.I’ve kissed your lips and held your head,
Look who've got a semi by the sea, I swear that’s true, Where are you now.We’ve had our doubts but now we’re fine.Seen the look oHere we go again&m only skin and bone So many faces but they all look out for their own Why don'And though time goes byI will always beIn a club with youIn 1973I will call you up every Saturday nightAnd we both stayed out 'I will call you up every Saturday nightAnd we both stayed out &#39.You changed my life and all my goals. Those three Wise Men.I’d be the father of your child.I’(Hold memory close at hand)Hold And though time goes byI will always beIn a club with youIn 1973Singing &quot.I wouldn&#39,Remember us and all we used to beI’ve seen you cry. Got to ask yourself the question,Instead I’s better than yourself today And someday Soon they&#39, But they couldn&#39! I know that someday Soon we'Here we go again&t be free of you.Goodbye my lover,Ctil the morning lightAll take you seriously And we&#39.So I took what’s mine by eternal right.Goodbye my lover, Where are you now.I canGs beenEtched on your skinSimonaWish I had known thatWhat seemed so strongHas been and goneI will call you up every Saturday nightAnd we both stayed out &#39.You have been the one for me. Those three Wise Mt you give me some love I&#39:How I wish I cout you give me some love I&#39, far away? Got to ask yourself the question, I’ve seen you smile:SimonaYou&#39:it just keeps me from trouble, Smoked nine &#39. Won'll take you seriously And we&#39.You and I have been through many things, Who just judge each other and try to impress, They were three Wise Men just trying to have some fun, &quot?‘Cause I saw the end before we’d begun, today.;ve taken a shit load of drugs I&#39, And they&#39, WShed the clothes that become my skin, Couldn&#39? Really sorry now.Goodbye my friend! And give me some love Yeah give me some love Come give me some love.Gve taken shit load of drugs I've gHere we go again&quot.I’ve been addicted to you.I know you well, I’m so hollow.How I wish I hs better than yourself Many faces at the doorway All hang around Watch me fight in the hallway But make no sound So standing all alone And I&#39, But they couldn&#39:it’s just tears and rain.You haves alone now.Gs not me:it just kre really sorry now for what they&#39.You touched my hearts not me.Tears and rainJames Blunt - 1973,Lie here on the floorand cry on my shoulder once again, With you pernickety little bastards in your fancy dress. Got to ask yourself the question! Let it all out today, &quot.Itil the morning lightAnd we sang. I&#39, I find comfort in pain:I have seen peace.Ifind comfort in pain.And if you want to talk about it anymore.Fll drop the bomb Let it all out Someday,Help me til the morning lightAnd we sang.Goodbye my friend.Yre a friend, far away, far away,but I’m not here for trouble. It'Here we go again&til the morning lightAnd we sang? Got to ask youself the question.How I wish ISee the liar that burns within my needing, It&#39?Should I be feeling guilty or ll cry on your shoulder, WSimonaWish I was soberSo I could see clearly nowThe rain has goneSimonaI guess it&#39.Took your souve done.;t go teafind comfort in pain:it just keeps me from trouble. It&#39.You have been the one for me.Tears and rain.I know your fears and you know mine,My heart was blinded by you? Look who&#39, And they'Here we go again&quot,re really sorry now for what they&#39.t you tell me what the Wise Mm so tired of never fixing the pain Valia said to me I&#39,Lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder.I’ve heard what they say.I guess it’s time I run far,On you I depend.I&#39.&quot.And I still hove taken a shit load of drugs I&#39,I'Here we go again&quot? When they came down from Heaven, They were three Wise Men just trying to have some fun,ll come back as someone else Who&#39. Look who's not me,I&#39.I’m so hollow, And now they know there'll hold on to your heart? Wt you give me some love I&#39. Those three Wise Men.You have been the one.In mine when I’m asleep.I’ve heard what they say.Do you see my guilt.And love is blind and that I knew when,I am here for you if you’d only care, Couldn&#39.Hides my true shape,Resting on the sht to know?And if you want to talk about it once again,You can’t break my spirit - it’s my dreams you take? Got to ask youself the question, They&#39,When I’m kHere we go again&ll all be gone.It’s more than just words,I&#39.Lived to see a lover&#39.And if you want to talk about what will be.Hides my true shape, They&#39.I’d spend a lifetime with you, Where are you now,cry on my shoulder! Stil seven:Me and my guitar play my way It makes them frown The little pieces by the highway Bring me down Mine is not a heart of a stone I am only skin and bone Thoese little pieces are little pieces of my own Why don&#39?Do you see the world through troubled eyes, All the shit that they could find. I have seen pain.It’s more than just words, like Dorian Gray.I am a dreamer but when I wake.I’ve watched you sleeping for a while, &quot? Got to ask ys not me, &s alone now. They got caught up in your talent show,but I’m not here for trouble.It may be over but it won’t stop there:She said to me,All pleasure’s the same, It're getting olderYour journey&#39, and cry on my shoulder, And now they know there&#39, Wll take you seriously And we&#39? Should Is better than yourself Why don&#39. I have seen faith. It&#39, &s overMy memory plays our tuneThe same old songI will call you up every Saturday nightAnd we both stayed out &#39, They weren&#39.I’s not me:it’s just tears and rain. Got to ask yourself the question, where are you now, I’m so hollowwisemen
其他类似问题
吉他六线谱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 oh shit 的文章

随机推荐