no,thankyou
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语 。中文翻译为英文 、求高手来 !!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 初二英语 。中文翻译为英文 、求高手来 !!
初二英语 。中文翻译为英文 、求高手来 !!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“初二英语 。中文翻译为英文 、求高手来 ”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“初二英语 。中文翻译为英文 、求高手来 ”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:初二英语 。中文翻译为英文 、求高手来 !!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:4.我骑自行车去学校需要一刻钟的时间 。6。5?2.丢了的自行车在公共汽车站找到了 1.这篇短文中四分之一的单词对于我来说是生词 。3.谁最开始发现地球是圆的 .地球约四分之三的面积被海洋覆盖.我刚发现学习语言是很有趣的事情 解决方案2:全部都要回答哦 、 。解决方案3:A quarter of the words in this passage are new to me.4.It takes me 15 minutes to go to school by bike.Three quarters of the earth&#39.5?2.The bike that was lost was found at the bus station1.3;s surface is covered by the sea.Who was the first to discover that the earth is round.I just found it interesting to learn a language.6解决方案4:谢谢 啦 、 。解决方案5:who first find the earth is round?解决方案6:1、Who found out that the Earth is round first?2、The lost bike was found in the bus stop.3、I just find that it is fun to learn a language.4、It takes me 15 munites to ride to school.5、A quarter of the words in the passage is new to me.6、Almost three quarters of the Earth is covered by the ocean.解决方案7:Who first discovered that the earth is round?The lost bike was discovered at the bus stop.I just found out that learning a language is very interesting.It takes me a a quarter to ride to school.A quarter of the words in this article are new to me. Three fourths of the earth is covered by ocean.解决方案8:1:Who is the most found that the earth is round?2:The lost bike in the bus stop.3:I just found out that learning a language is very interesting4:I ride bicycle to go to a school.5:This essay quarter in the word to me is the new words.6:About three-fourths of the earth's oceans cover area.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: 一.含有ing句型: 1. carry on\keep doing 坚持做某事 2. practise doing sth. 练习做某事 3. keep sb. Doing 使某人一直做某事 4. enjoy doing 喜欢做某事 5. finish doing ...=========================================== 知否喜欢我写篇我姚明演讲? I love Yao Ming. Boys and girls, Look at me! Boys and girls! Listen up! This is my idol.(举张姚明画象) Cause he is a role model. His name...=========================================== 有的既可以用过去式,也可以用一般式,有 了 字的就一定要用过去式,如果你实在不知道用什么事态,最好用过去式。=========================================== 1 on the other hand care for/look after 2 to do after-school activities 3 push much possible inte 仅供参考哈 祝你学习进步!=========================================== 1.这座楼房有80年的历史了 The building has a _history__ of _eighty__years. 2.我妈妈喜欢哼歌 My mother likes _singing__ _songs__. 3.迈克7岁开始上学的 Mike began to ...=========================================== Don't forget send, to me by email matches practice speaking showed, around=========================================== &My father often takes &me to go for a walk after supper He wants to be a doctor in the future You look very tired, Should not go out=========================================== 1. I'm sure that he will come. 2. My uncle is coming here the day after tomorrow. 3. Please come and meet my family. 4. Why not ask Mr. Wu to help us. 楼主,供你参考 ...=========================================== the least so far far away from===========================================under pressure know nothing about 没有什么理由好写,就是翻译题,选一下词填进。 硬要说有什么理由的话,就是这些都是初中的词汇===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助求一八年级英语作文,急急急,求高手解答_百度知道
求一八年级英语作文,急急急,求高手解答
题意写一篇关于电影的,要能符合下面 1
movie :【随便填个】
of movie:【随便填个】 3what the movie is
about:【随便填个】 4
what you think of
the movie/stars:【随便填个】
速度啊各路大神
也可以写关于动画的有关内容梗概等等.....才不多80左右词就行
Police Story《警察故事》Crime Movie 警匪片The movie is about the story of a brave policemman and the crime of some gangsters ,in which the son of one of the policeman joins in the capture of the gangsters .The actor is the famous star Jackie Chan. Jackie plays very well and shows not only his skills of performance but also his perfect martial arts .Of course,Jackie still follow his rules in his movies, doing his or
own stunt no matter how dangerous the actions are.
I am deeply moved by Jackie and his devotion to the film industry.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语,求高手解答,速度,谢谢_百度知道
27.How long28.is harmful for29.took30.have known
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初二英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
be harmful to
。富贵百年能几何,死生一度
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据句意及首字母填空,英语高手请来,1.In the Visitors’s C____,they saw an octopus2.U____,he fell off the bike and hurt his leg3.Yao ming is a very f___ basketball player in China4.Do you like staying in the house or o____?5.On the bea_百度作业帮
根据句意及首字母填空,英语高手请来,1.In the Visitors’s C____,they saw an octopus2.U____,he fell off the bike and hurt his leg3.Yao ming is a very f___ basketball player in China4.Do you like staying in the house or o____?5.On the bea
根据句意及首字母填空,英语高手请来,1.In the Visitors’s C____,they saw an octopus2.U____,he fell off the bike and hurt his leg3.Yao ming is a very f___ basketball player in China4.Do you like staying in the house or o____?5.On the beach we saw some r___ clever kids
第一个问题答案、填Center、中心站、意思为他们在游客中心看见一只章鱼?第二个问题答案、填unlucky、倒霉、、他掉落的自行车和伤害了他的腿?第三个问题答案、填famous、、出名的、、意思为姚明是一个非常出名的中国足球队员?第四个问题答案、、填OUT、、外出、、意思为你是喜欢呆在家还是外出?第五个问题答案、填really、、聪明的、、意思为我们在海滩上看到一些非常聪明的孩子?希望我的建议可以帮到你、、必要时候请采纳我为最佳答案
car, unfortunately,famous,out,really

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语一对一辅导 的文章

随机推荐