themy favourite day作文singer英语作文100词左右

初中英语作文:My Favourite Singer
【51Test.NET-初中英语作文:My Favourite Singer】My Favourite Singer  
She is such an ideal singer!
She is a girl with a lot of talent. She is a girl but she has individuality like a boy. On the stage, she sings and dances so well. She is so happy and she makes us excited… Can you guess who she is? Yes, she is Li Yuchun, the winner of “Super Girl 2005.”
She is a student of Sichuan Music College in Grade 3. She is twenty-one this year. She is 1.74 metres tall. Now she is very popular in China and even in the world. I know she worked hard in the past, and has succeeded today. I’ll learn from her and try my best to achieve my dream.
I like her because she is so cool and lovely. I love her because she makes me feel happy. I enjoy her because she is independent and she has the individuality of herself.
Li Yuchun, I’ll cheer for you forever!my favourite music 英语作文。60字 左右。别太复杂、急急急急急_百度知道
my favourite music 英语作文。60字 左右。别太复杂、急急急急急
提问者采纳
How about your favorite songs, I love his songs very much, my favorite songs are Heal the World and Billie Jean? Well. What about me . That souds really very good. Athough he was dead. Do you know them ? They are from a king of pop singer - Michael JacksonMy Favorite Music Everybody both has many favorite songs
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My favourite tearcher写一篇我最喜欢的老师的英语作文,100字就可以,大家帮个忙,积分就是你的了_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
My favourite tearcher写一篇我最喜欢的老师的英语作文,100字就可以,大家帮个忙,积分就是你的了
My favourite tearcher写一篇我最喜欢的老师的英语作文,100字就可以,大家帮个忙,积分就是你的了
1. Everyone has his favorite teacher ,so do I. My favourite teacher is Miss Wei, our English teacher. We felt English very difficuit when we began to study English. Miss Wei had a good idea to solve the problem. One day, Miss Wei came into the classroom with some fruits, such as apples,bananas,and oranges. She said: “Today we are going to learn the names of the fruits. You can eat the fruits if you can tell me their names in English . ”All the students listened carefully and studied hard . Someone even stood up to answer questions. Class was over ,and the fruits were all eaten. From then on ,I am more and more interested in English, and I want to say from my heart: “ Thank you, Miss Wei!”2.   “Teacher” , how great the name is ! They just like candles, glow others, but burn out themselves. Really, say for the children, teachers are very important. If the children are white paper. Then the teachers are colour crayons, they can draw a lot of beautiful pictures in our hearts. If we are flowers, the teachers are gardeners, growing us to grow up. If we are fish, the teachers are see water, providing us to swim freely.     There are a lot of good teachers in our school. The Maths teacher is clever and careful. The Science teacher is humor and wit. The PE teacher is stronger. We all love them very much. But my favourite teacher is Miss Qu.     Miss Qu is our English Teacher. She is very young. Just twenty-five years old, but she can speak good English, and she teaches us English very well.   In her lessons, we can get very great fun. She is always like our friend, playing games, singing songs, performing with us together. We can always learn a lot from her.    After class , she just like our elder sister , look after us carefully. Whenever there are something in our mind, we always run to tell her at the first time. Because she trusts us , we would like to open our hearts. She is like an allegiance to listen, listening to each true feelings of classmate.    Miss Qu, you are my favourite teacher, you are my best friend. I love you for forever. I give you poem as a present.   Your mind , so pure, as the snow.   Your personality, so elegant, as the green pine.   Your youth, so beautiful ,as the fire will burn forever!  初中英语作文:我最喜爱的歌手(My Favourite Singer)
【51Test.NET-初中英语作文:我最喜爱的歌手(My Favourite Singer)】She is such an ideal singer!  She is a girl with a lot of talent. She is a girl but she has individuality like a boy. On the stage, she sings and dances so well. She is so happy and she makes us excited… Can you guess who she is? Yes, she is Li Yuchun, the winner of "Super Girl 2005."She is a student of Sichuan Music College in Grade 3. She is twenty-one this year. She is 1.74 metres tall. Now she is very popular in China and even in the world. I know she worked hard in the past, and has succeeded today. I'll learn from her and try my best to achieve my dream.I like her because she is so cool and lovely. I love her because she makes me feel happy. I enjoy her because she is independent and she has the individuality of herself.  Li Yuchun, I'll cheer for you forever!

我要回帖

更多关于 my favourite singer 的文章

随机推荐