请帮我翻译一下这封兼职法语翻译短信是什么意思。

当前位置: &
sms alert system是什么意思
中文翻译短信通:&&&&Sm =【化学】 samarium. :&&&&adj. 1.警惕的,警觉的。 2.机警的,机灵的。 n ...:&&&&n. 1.体系,系统;分类法;组织;设备,装置。 2.方 ...
相邻词汇热门词汇请按照高考的要求帮我批改一下这篇作文.假定你是李华.应英国朋友Bob的要求,写一封短信介绍你校图书馆的基本情况.内容须包括下面两幅图中的相关信息.注意:1、字数100左右 2、可以适当_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请按照高考的要求帮我批改一下这篇作文.假定你是李华.应英国朋友Bob的要求,写一封短信介绍你校图书馆的基本情况.内容须包括下面两幅图中的相关信息.注意:1、字数100左右 2、可以适当
请按照高考的要求帮我批改一下这篇作文.假定你是李华.应英国朋友Bob的要求,写一封短信介绍你校图书馆的基本情况.内容须包括下面两幅图中的相关信息.注意:1、字数100左右 2、可以适当增减细节,以使行文连贯 3、开头语已为你写好 Dear Bob,Thank you for your last letter asking about our library.Best wishes Li Hua :上面的小字是:借阅须知:每人每次5本,借期10天.下面的小字是:开放时间:周一至周五,早9:00至晚7:00,周末闭馆.) Dear Bob,Thank you for your last letter asking about our library.It has been opened to us recently and has been popular among teachers and studends since the first day.I love reading,you know,wherever there are books,I must stay there reading for a long time,especially in library.Therefore,it offers me an perfect environment to read which is quiet and comfortable.Before today,I went there at one time,Only when I got into library did I realize how amazing it was.The shelves are put there one by one,with books are sorted out by subject.I fetched a book about English,finding that it was the one which I had been looking for.It's really surprising and delightful for me.Then I decided to borrow it to read at home,so I went to the place where supports lend survice,at that time,I noticed there were some pieces of sentences on the wall,writing:Each one only can borrow 5 books eachtime for 10 days.Time:Opened on Monday to Friday,9:00a.m.-7:00p.m.Closed at weekend.The librarian assissed me to borrow the book,and told me that I must return it on time.Today my book is about to be finished,the next time I prefer reading in library instead of at home.Best wishes Li Hua
has been opened to us => has been open to usI love reading..., stay there reading... there are TWO verbs in one simple sentence!especially in library => in the library / in librariesenvironment to read => reading environmentat one time => you mean "once"?with books are sorted out by subject => with books sorted out by subjectsto the place where supports lend
survice => t also there are more than one verbs in your sentence!Opened on Monday => Open on MondayClosed at weekend => Closed at weekendsreading in library => in the library请帮我译一下这封短信帮我译一下下面这封短信.Dear Miao!Thanks for your replyWe are used to select 10-15 items to order by one container 40"HC.Presently we are importing from China,we are interested in wicker goods,small furniture,c_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮我译一下这封短信帮我译一下下面这封短信.Dear Miao!Thanks for your replyWe are used to select 10-15 items to order by one container 40"HC.Presently we are importing from China,we are interested in wicker goods,small furniture,c
请帮我译一下这封短信帮我译一下下面这封短信.Dear Miao!Thanks for your replyWe are used to select 10-15 items to order by one container 40"HC.Presently we are importing from China,we are interested in wicker goods,small furniture,corn husk ,seagrass goods,storage,baskets,etc.at first i can't order from you but maybe in the future i can,because i like your style and i think the prices are competitive also!Best regardsTuan这封信还有没有回的价值,如果有我该怎么回复?就大家多多帮助我会多多追分给大家的.
别等了,人家婉转拒绝你了,不订你的货亲爱的苗,谢谢你的回信我们通常一个 40"HC 的集装箱选10-15件定购现在我们正从中国进口,我们对柳条编制品,小家具,玉米壳,海草类的货物,篮子等感兴趣我不能从你这订货,但将来有可能,因为我喜欢你的风格而且我想在价格上也有竞争力TUAN
亲爱的苗:
感谢您的回信!
我们一般情况是定购10-15件,用一个40"HC的集装箱进行运输。
目前,我们从中国进口,主要货品有柳条制品、小型家具、玉米皮、海草制品、储藏器皿及篮子等。
我暂未打算从贵司订货,但以后或许会,因为我比较喜欢贵司的商业风格,我想,价格也是致胜的因素之一。
(亲爱的-只是一种称呼)苗,感谢你的回复我们通常在40尺的货柜里装10-15个单品,目前我们正在从中国进口,我们对柳制品、小型家具、谷皮、海草样的商品、储存器以及篮子等比较感兴趣。现在我不能下订单,但或许以后会下的,因为我喜欢你们的款式并且我认为你们的价格很有竞争力顺祝团...
亲爱的苗! 感谢你的回信 我们一般情况是定购10-15件,用一个40"HC的集装箱进行运输 但最近我们从中国进货了.我们对那些用藤条制品,小家具,谷皮,海草制品,储存器,篮子等比较感兴趣 首先,我很抱歉我不能从你那定货了不过也许将来我们还有合作的机会,因为我很喜欢你们商品的风格,并且你们的价格也很合理. 此致
敬礼TUAN...
Dear Miao! 感谢回信通常我们选择订10到15件货装入一个40号集装箱内. 最近我们从中国进口, 我们对柳条纺织物、小家俱、谷皮、海草制口、仓库、篮子等感兴趣. 现在我不能订你们的货但也许将来可以,因为我喜欢你们的风格,而且你们的价格也很有竞争力! 此致Tuan...
亲爱的苗: 感谢您的回信! 我们一般情况是定购10-15件,用一个40"HC的集装箱进行运输。 目前,我们从中国进口,主要货品有柳条制品、小型家具、玉米皮、海草制品、储藏器皿及篮子等。 我暂未打算从贵司订货,但以后或许会,因为我比较喜欢贵司的商业风格,我想,价格也是致胜的因素之一。 致礼! XXX...

我要回帖

更多关于 外文翻译是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐