(10人评价)
评价文档:
相关文档推荐
初中英语审核员
中国现代教育网
全国最大教师交流平台
Unit 5 第三课时
Section B (1a-2b)
【Free talk】What were you doing when Sun Yang won the gold medal.
【学习目标】
1. 学习下列单词:pupil, bright, playground, bell, completely, silence, recently, terrorist
2. 学习下列短语:at the event, by the side of the road, walk by, make one’s way to school, be
killed, on the radio, in silence, the rest of
3. 学习下列重点句子:
1) What event happened at the school yesterday?
2) My parents did not talk after that, and we finished the rest of our dinner in silence.
3) She remembers working in her office near the two towers.
一、写出下列短语。
1. 在路旁_________
2. 等待________
3. 经过________
4. 在美国历史上_________ 
5. 被杀_________
6. 通过收音机_________
7. in silence________
8. look out the window ________
二、翻译下列句子。
1. 昨天学校里发生了什么事件?
2. 凯特意识到她的包还在家里。
3. My parents did not talk after that, and we finished the rest of our dinner in silence.
4. I was so scared that I could hardly think clearly.
一、自主学习:
1) 用所给单词的正确形式填空。
1. A terrible accident
(happen) to the boy.
2. I had to wait for Tom
(help) me. 
3. When the basketball competition started, Lucy was
(make) her way to school.
4. After school, you should remember
(close) the windows.
5. Do you know who
(kill) Wen Yiduo?
2) 用所给的首字母填空。
made many terrible events all over the world.
2. We were shocked c
by what he said.
3. The students like playing on the p
after class.
4. I don’t like dark lighting, I like b
we have received several letters from our pupiles.
二、合作探究,质疑解惑:
1. What event happened at the school yesterday?
happen 是不及物动词,它的用法常见的有如下几种情况:
1) 表示“某地(某时)发生了什么事”,常用“sth.+ happen +地点/时间”这一结构来表达,
中国现代教育网
全国最大教师交流平台
此时主语应是事情。例如:An accident happened in that street.
那条街上发生了一起事故。
2) 表示“某人出了某事(常指不好的事)”,要用“sth.+ happen+to sb.”这一结构来表达。
例如:A car accident happened to her this morning. 今天上午她发生了交通事故。
3) 表示“某人碰巧做某事”,要用
“sb.+ happen+ to do sth.”这一结构来表达。例如:I
happened to meet a friend of mine in the street yesterday. 昨天我碰巧在街上遇到了我的一个朋
4) happen 表示“碰巧或恰巧发生某事”时,还可用“It happens / happened that...”这一结构
来表达。例如:It happened that he had to take part in a meeting that afternoon. 碰巧那天下午
他不得不参加一个会议。
注:that 从句中的主语是人时,此种结构可以与“sb.+ happen + to do sth.”结构互换。例如:
It happened that Brian and Peter were at home that day. = Brian and Peter happened to be at home
2. My parents did not talk after that and we finished the rest of our dinner in silence.
1) the rest of our dinner 剩余的晚饭,the rest 作主语时,其谓语要根据
the rest 所指的内容
例如:Some
students are on the playground,and the rest are staying in class.(指的是 the
other students,谓语用复数。) I drank only a little of the water. The rest was drunk by him.(指
the water,谓语用单数。)
2) silence 是名词,in
silence 无声,silent 是形容词,沉默的,
例如:They
went home in
silence. 他们默默地回家了。
3. I was so scared that I could hardly think clearly after that.
so…that 用于以下四个句型:so+形容词/副词+that…,so+形容词+a/an+单数可数名词
+that…,so+ many(多) / few(少) +复数可数名词+that…,so+ much(多) /little(少) +不可数名
例如:This teacher is so kind that we all like him. 这个老师非常和谒,我们都喜欢
I have so little money that I cannot afford a car. 我的钱太少,买不起车。
little 表示“小”时,要用
such。例如:He
is such a little boy that he can’t lift the
box. 他是这么小的小小孩,提不到那个箱子。
2) such…that…用于以下三个句型:such+
a/an+形容词+单数可数名词+that…,
such+形容词
+复数可数名词+that…,
such+形容词+不可数名词+that…,
such+不可数名词+that…
This is such an interesting book that we all enjoy reading it. 这本书非常有趣,我们都喜欢看。
They are such interesting books that we all enjoy reading them. 这些书很有趣,我们都喜欢看。
3) think clearly 仔细考虑,例如:sing the words clearly。
) 1. Tom was writing a letter _______I called him.
C. because
) 2. The plane will _______ in a few minutes.
A. take off
B. put off
C. take out
D. get out
) 3. It was too noisy, ______ we couldn’t hear _____ he said at the meeting.
A. so, that
B. so, what
C. that, what
D. to, that
) 4. _______we got home, it was 10:00.
C. Although
中国现代教育网
全国最大教师交流平台
) 5. We find _______interesting to see English movies.
D. that’s
) 6. He is ____a lovely boy ____we love him very much.
A. such, that
B. too, to
D. so, that
) 7. He is ____young____ go to school.
A. such, that
B. too, to
D. so, that
) 8. The accident happened _______the morning of September 12.
【课后练习】
Winter is a time for many exciting sports: sledding (雪橇), skating and skiing. Skating and skiing
needs lots of skills (技巧). Sledding gives you good exercise and is lots of fun!
A sled looks like a boat. It can move easily over snow or ice. Early sleds were made of wood.
Now some better sleds are made of glass.
Sleds can be pulled by animals. In some very cold parts of the world, people make animals like
dogs, horses, and reindeer (驯鹿) pull goods or people in sleds.
People also sled for sports and fun. Driving a sled does not need much skill. The driver gives a
kick (踢) in the snow to start the sled. He or she can also ask someone else for help. In a sled,
there can be one person or several.
Usually, you have to lie on your back, feet first in a sled. As you travel, you move your body and
feet to keep it in the right direction (方向).
There is a special sled called the skeleton sled (骨架雪橇). It’s very different. On a skeleton, you
lie on your stomach and drive the sled in a head-first way. It is very fast! Many are afraid to ride it.
But once they try it they want to do it again!
阅读短文,回答下列问题:
1. What are better sleds made of now?
2. What kind of animals can pull sleds?
3. What are sleds used for?
4. How do people sled? Describe the process.
5. Is the skeleton sled fast? 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
资料 课程 汇报
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
鲁教版七年级英语上册 Unit5 sectionB 1a-2b 课件2
下载积分:920
内容提示:鲁教版七年级英语上册 Unit5 sectionB 1a-2b 课件2
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:12|
上传日期: 08:57:42|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
鲁教版七年级英语上册 Unit5 sectionB 1a-2b 课件2
官方公共微信2013新版新目标八年级上Unit5 Section B 2b课文听力mp3-免费英语资料
提示您访问的位置:听力英语>>初二(八年级)>>
2013新版新目标八年级上Unit5 Section B 2b课文听力mp3
作者: &&加入日期:13-08-19
2013新版新目标八年级上Unit5&Section&B&2b课文听力mp3
名称:2013新版新目标八年级上Unit5 Section B 2b课文听力mp3审核者:编辑创作者: 文件大小:1838K文件格式:mp3加入日期:13-08-19下载地址:运行平台: Win9x/NT/2000/XP/2003
&&相关资料
14-08-08(试题)
14-07-25(课件)
14-07-25(课件)
14-07-25(课件)
14-07-25(课件)
13-12-28(课件)
13-12-20(课件)
13-12-08(课件)
13-12-06(试题)
13-11-30(教案)
13-11-15(课件)
13-11-06(课件)
13-11-04(试题)
13-11-02(课件)
13-11-01(试题)
13-10-31(试题)
13-10-27(课件)
13-10-26(课件)
13-10-26(课件)
13-10-24(课件)
13-10-23(教案)
13-10-23(课件)
13-10-19(课件)
13-10-18(课件)
13-10-14(课件)
13-10-09(教案)
13-10-09(试题)
13-10-09(试题)
13-10-08(课件)
13-10-08(课件)
13-10-08(课件)
13-10-08(课件)
13-10-08(课件)
13-10-08(课件)
13-10-08(课件)
13-10-08(课件)
13-10-07(试题)
13-09-16(试题)
13-08-19(听力)
13-08-19(听力)
13-08-19(听力)
13-08-19(听力)
13-08-19(听力)
13-08-19(听力)
13-08-19(听力)
13-08-19(听力)
13-08-15(课件)
13-08-15(课件)
13-08-15(课件)
13-08-12(课件)
&&在线评论
&&注:书评请少于100个字
&&&?&&&? &&
&&&版权所有@12999教育资源网QQ在线客服
校园通咨询
QQ在线客服
,欢迎您&&&&
欢迎来到中考资源网
您当前所使用IP: 为免登陆IP范围内:
重庆市万州区甘宁初级中学九年级英语上册教学案:Unit5 What are the shirts made of Section B(1a-2b)
科目:英语
年级:九年级
分类:学案
大小:87KB
下载积分:0
此资源由 沧海一粟
中考资源网,中国最专业的中考网站,您身边的教学专家。包括各地历年中考真题、最新中考复习试题、模拟试卷、名校试题、联考试题、月考试题等中考资源。还包括各版本教案课件等。资源更新快、原创多、质量高,是中考复习和平时教学的最佳选择。|学案|英语|九年级|人教新课标|2014年秋季人教新目标英语九年级全册|Unit 5 What are the shirts made of?|重庆|璧山县|2014年|0
推荐使用分辨率显示器且IE8版本以上等主流浏览器,可得到更好的体验,双核心浏览器(如360系列)访问时,请保证在极速模式下
关于我们 |
新手上路 |
版权声明 |
联系我们 |
版权所有 电子邮件:Unit 5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came?第三课时Section B (1a-2b)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&5&What&were&you&doing&when&the&rainstorm&came?第三课时Section&B&(1a-2b)&
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&5&What&were&you&doing&when&the&rainstorm&came?第三课时Section&B&(1a-2b)&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m Unit 5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came?第三课时Section B (1a-2b) 【Free talk】What were you doing when Sun Yang won the gold medal.【学习目标】1. 学习下列单词:pupil, bright, playground, bell, completely, silence, recently, terrorist 2. 学习下列短语:at the event, by the side of the road, walk by, make one’s way to school, be killed, on the radio, in silence, the rest of 3. 学习下列重点句子:1) What event happened at the school yesterday?2) My parents did not talk after that, and we finished the rest of our dinner in silence.3) She remembers working in her office near the two towers.【导学案】一、写出下列短语。1. 在路旁_________& 2. 等待________ 3. 经过________&&&& 4. 在美国历史上_________ 5. 被杀_________&&& 6. 通过收音机_________7. in silence________& 8. look out the window ________二、翻译下列句子。1. 昨天学校里发生了什么事件?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .2. 凯特意识到她的包还在家里。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .3. My parents did not talk after that, and we finished the rest of our dinner in silence.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 。4. I was so scared that I could hardly think clearly. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .【课中案】一、自主学习:1) 用所给单词的正确形式填空。1. A terrible accident&&&&&& (happen) to the boy.2. I had to wait for Tom&&&&& (help) me.  3. When the basketball competition started, Lucy was&&&&&& (make) her way to school.4. After school, you should remember&&&&&& (close) the windows.5. Do you know who&&&&&& (kill) Wen Yiduo?2) 用所给的首字母填空。1. Many t&&&&& made many terrible events all over the world. 2. We were shocked c&&&&&& by what he said.3. The students like playing on the p&&&&& after class.4. I don’t like dark lighting, I like b&&&&&& lighting.5. R&&&&&& we have received several letters from our pupiles.二、合作探究,质疑解惑:1. What event happened at the school yesterday?译为&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?happen是不及物动词,它的用法常见的有如下几种情况: 1) 表示“某地(某时)发生了什么事”,常用“sth.+ happen +地点/时间”这一结构来表达,此时主语应是事情。例如:An accident happened in that street. 那条街上发生了一起事故。 2) 表示“某人出了某事(常指不好的事)”,要用“sth.+ happen+to sb.”这一结构来表达。例如:A car accident happened to her this morning. 今天上午她发生了交通事故。 3) 表示“某人碰巧做某事”,要用 “sb.+ happen+ to do sth.”这一结构来表达。例如:I happened to meet a friend of mine in the street yesterday. 昨天我碰巧在街上遇到了我的一个朋友。 4) happen表示“碰巧或恰巧发生某事”时,还可用“It happens / happened that...”这一结构来表达。例如:It happened that he had to take part in a meeting that afternoon. 碰巧那天下午他不得不参加一个会议。 注:that从句中的主语是人时,此种结构可以与“sb.+ happen + to do sth.”结构互换。例如:It happened that Brian and Peter were at home that day. = Brian and Peter happened to be at home that day. 2. My parents did not talk after that and we finished the rest of our dinner in silence.译为&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .1) the rest of our dinner剩余的晚饭,the rest 作主语时,其谓语要根据 the rest 所指的内容而定, 例如:Some students are on the playground,and the rest are staying in class.(指的是the other students,谓语用复数。) I drank only a little of the water. The rest was drunk by him.(指的是the water,谓语用单数。)2) silence 是名词,in silence 无声,silent 是形容词,沉默的, 例如:They went home in silence. 他们默默地回家了。& 3. I was so scared that I could hardly think clearly after that.译为&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .1) so…that用于以下四个句型:so+形容词/副词+that…,so+形容词+a/an+单数可数名词+that…,so+ many(多) / few(少) +复数可数名词+that…,so+ much(多) /little(少) +不可数名词+that… 例如:This teacher is so kind that we all like him. 这个老师非常和谒,我们都喜欢他。I have so little money that I cannot afford a car. 我的钱太少,买不起车。注:若little表示“小”时,要用such。例如:He is such a little boy that he can’t lift the box. 他是这么小的小小孩,提不到那个箱子。2) such…that…用于以下三个句型:such+ a/an+形容词+单数可数名词+that…, such+形容词+复数可数名词+that…, such+形容词+不可数名词+that…, such+不可数名词+that… 例如:This is such an interesting book that we all enjoy reading it. 这本书非常有趣,我们都喜欢看。They are such interesting books that we all enjoy reading them. 这些书很有趣,我们都喜欢看。3) think clearly 仔细考虑,例如:sing the words clearly。 精题演练:(& ) 1. Tom was writing a letter _______I called him.& A. while&&&&& B. when&&&&&& C. because&&&& D. after (& ) 2. The plane will _______ in a few minutes. &A. take off&&&& B. put off&&&&& C. take out&&&& D. get out (& ) 3. It was too noisy, ______ we couldn’t hear _____ he said at the meeting.A. so, that&&&&& B. so, what&&&& C. that, what&& D. to, that (& ) 4. _______we got home, it was 10:00.&& A. While&&&&& B. When&&&&& C. Although&&& D. If (& ) 5. We find _______interesting to see English movies.A. it&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&& C. this&&&&&&&& D. that’s (& ) 6. He is ____a lovely boy ____we love him very much.& A. such, that&&& B. too, to&&&&& C. as, as&&&&&& D. so, that (& ) 7. He is ____young____ go to school.& A. such, that&&&& B. too, to&&&&& C. as, as&&&&& D. so, that (& ) 8. The accident happened _______the morning of September 12. & A. in&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&& D. for 【课后案】Winter is a time for many exciting sports: sledding (雪橇), skating and skiing. Skating and skiing needs lots of skills (技巧). Sledding gives you good exercise and is lots of fun!A sled looks like a boat. It can move easily over snow or ice. Early sleds were made of wood. Now some better sleds are made of glass.Sleds can be pulled by animals. In some very cold parts of the world, people make animals like dogs, horses, and reindeer (驯鹿) pull goods or people in sleds.People also sled for sports and fun. Driving a sled does not need much skill. The driver gives a kick (踢) in the snow to start the sled. He or she can also ask someone else for help. In a sled, there can be one person or several.Usually, you have to lie on your back, feet first in a sled. As you travel, you move your body and feet to keep it in the right direction (方向).There is a special sled called the skeleton sled (骨架雪橇). It’s very different. On a skeleton, you lie on your stomach and drive the sled in a head-first way. It is very fast! Many are afraid to ride it. But once they try it they want to do it again!阅读短文,回答下列问题:1. What are better sleds made of now?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .2. What kind of animals can pull sleds?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .3. What are sleds used for?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .4. How do people sled? Describe the process.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .5. Is the skeleton sled fast?&文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级英语unit1 2b 的文章

随机推荐