70字借东西没还的英语作文60 70词

当前位置: &
求翻译:安娜是我的好朋友,因为我们相处得很好,所以她经常借我的东西.前几天她借了我的英语书,至今还没还给我,我不想和她吵架,但是我不知道我该怎么办.mr smith请帮帮我。是什么意思?
安娜是我的好朋友,因为我们相处得很好,所以她经常借我的东西.前几天她借了我的英语书,至今还没还给我,我不想和她吵架,但是我不知道我该怎么办.mr smith请帮帮我。
问题补充:
Anna is my good friend, because we got on very well, so she often borrow my things. She borrowed my English book a few days ago, still not back to me, I don't want to quarrel with her, but I don't know what should I do. help me, Mr Smith.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||文档简介
&&21年​考​研​时​辅​导​班​的​ ​很​好​用
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩23页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢要英语作文,70字.我和家人我的家庭作业,好难哦.没做成帮帮忙
My FamilyI have a happy family.There are three members in it,my father,my mother and I .My father is a worker,he works in a factory.Every morning he gets up very early to work and gets home late.He works hard.My mother is a maths teacher.She teaches in a primary school.She loves her job and goes to work from Monday to Friday.I am a pupil.I study hard.I love my family.我的家庭我有一个幸福的家庭.家里有三个人,我爸爸,妈妈和我.我爸是个工人,在一家工厂工作.每天早上他都是很早起床去上班,很晚才回家.他工作很勤奋.我妈妈是个数学老师,在一所小学教书.她很爱她的工作,从星期一到星期五去上班.我是个小学生,我努力学习.我爱我的家.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I was born in a traditional Chinese family.My father is an officer of the PLA,and my mother is a government servant.My parents have been devoting almost all of their time to work.That's incredible wit...
扫描下载二维码对交朋友的看法,初二英语作文70字
I think friendship is one of the most important parts in my life.There are some of my opinions.Firstly,when we are in trouble,we canhelp each other.Secondly,we can share our happiness with them.And the most importantly,if we have friends around us,we would not feel lonelyand at the same time,we can learn how to get on well with others.But there are also some disadvantages.If we find wrong persons to be our friends,we may be influenced.And if we spend too much time making friends,our grades may get worse.In a word,friends are important for us .We should deal with it correctly,and in this way we can live a happy and colourful life.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码借东西 英语作文 要求:you need to borrow somgthing form a friend for a special purposewrite a letter to your friend aking if you can borrow this itemin your letter you should:say what you need borrow ang how long you need it forexplain how you will use itoffer to do something for them in returnabout 180word
穷比小五0264
Dear My friendLong time no see you,I wish you and your family are well.May I borrow your computer for a week?Because I have to finish my graduation report next week,unfortunately my computer is out of order.At present I still have a lot of work to do,I can't finish it on time if I can't get a computer soon.I hope you don’t use your computer these days.I will go to town to take it this afternoon If you can borrow it to me.I will invite you to watch movie in the town this weekend in return.What is your opinion?I am looking forward to see you soonBest RegardsXXX
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文70词大全 的文章

随机推荐