1.过去进行时的构成
be的过去式were(was)+v.-ing形式,第一人称和第三人称单数用was,其他用were。
2.过去进行时的用法
过去进行时表示在过去某一时刻或某一段时间正在进行的动作,与过去某一特定的时间状语连用。如:
watching TV at seven yesterday evening.昨晚7点钟我正在看电视。
&&& He was
doing his homework this time yesterday.昨天的这个时候他正在做作业。
在表示过去一个动作发生时,另一个动作正在进行,那么持续时间长的动作常用过去进行时。如:
cleaning the room when my mother came in.
我妈妈进来的时候我正在打扫房间。
&&& We were
having supper when the phone rang.电话响时我们正在吃晚饭。
3.现在进行时和过去进行时的区别
表示说话时正在进行的动作用现在进行时,表示过去某时正在进行的动作用过去进行时。如:
&&& She is
drawing a horse.她正在画马。(说话时正在画)
&&& She was
drawing a horse at that time.
那时她正在画马。(过去某时正在画)
&&& —What are
you doing?你在干什么?(此刻正在进行的动作)
&&& —I’m
reading English.我正在读英语。
&&& —What
were you doing this time yesterday morning?
昨天上午这个时候你在干什么?(过去某时刻正在进行的动作)
&&& —I was
reading English.我正在读英语。
4.过去时和过去进行时的区别
两者都表示过去发生的动作,但过去时表示一个完成的动作,而过去进行时表示过去某时正在进行的动作,可能还没有完成。如:
&&& He read a
story book yesterday evening.昨天晚上他读了一本故事书。(读完了)
&&& He was
reading a storybook yesterday evening.昨天晚上他正在看故事书。(还没有看完)
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。> 【答案带解析】When I was in my teens,I knew my mother ...
When I was in my teens,I knew my mother had problems seeing.Although she had a white cane(拐杖),she
to use my sister and me as sighted guides.We were often
by other kids and often I found myself
why me.When I reached my sixteenth year,I started having sight problems
my own.As I struggled with my impending(即将发生的)sight loss,I gained a new and better
of my mother.As a single parent she did things I used to consider
,but now I understand.
For example,
my sister went out,I had to stay home to help my mom.She
to be alone.As the years passed and I became a parent,my sight
,but I refused to believe that I would go
It wasn’t until my oldest son
the same illness and needed my support that I accepted my
.Since then I have been actively using the
of the CNIB(Canadian National Institute of the Blind).I now use a white cane and I carry a card showing I am a registered
blind person.Without the services of the CNIB.I feel 1 wouldn’t have had the
to do the things for myself that keep me independent.Having the love and support from my husband and children has
my determination and independence.It has allowed me to pursue my love of writing and to make a
for myself.I am very
for it.Going blind is an awful affair,
with love and support you can find your inner
and overcome it.1.A.hated
B.preferred
C.stopped D.began2.A.made fun of
B.looked up to C.knocked down D.cheered up3.A.wandering B.wondering C.discussing D.telling4.A.in
D.of5.A.understanding B.view C.look D.point6.A.unimportant B.necessary C.unfair D.favorable7.A.while
C.Although
D.for8.A.Hated
B.1iked C.appreciated D.hesitated9.A.improved B.lessened C.deepened D.worsened10.A.deaf
B.dumb C.blind D.lame11.A.developed B.infected C.became D.formed12.A.situation B.difficulty C.condition D.decision13.A.help
B.services C.support D.suggestion14.A.carefully B.rudely C.frankly D.legally15.A.opportunities B.1uck C.ability D.ambition16.A.Won
B.achieved C.strengthened D.solved17.A.plan
C.Promise
D.mistake18.A.sorry
B.helpful C.Grateful
D.useful19.A.and
D.but20.A.strength B.energy C.force D.Weakness 
试题分析:这篇小短文阐述了作者年少是母亲眼睛看不见,等到他长大之后他的眼睛也看不见...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类
一、完型填空题的命题特点&
& & &完型填空题是一种综合性比较强的测试题,它把单项填空和阅读理解等题型融为一体,它不仅考查学生对词汇、词组、语法、句型和常识逻辑等语言基础知识的掌握情况和正确使用语法知识的能力,而且也考查学生的理解能力、推理能力、以及情景语感等方面综合理解和运用语言的能力。完型填空题通常有两种题型:一种是选择填空题,即四选一;另一种是短文填空题。其中,以第一种较为普遍。&
二、完型填空的命题趋势 & &&
1、体裁、题材多样,考察学生涉猎各种信息的能力&
& & 体裁有记叙文、说明文等;题材涉及到趣味故事、幽默小品、科普知识、日常生活、人物小记、社会热点话题等等。短文一般文章短小,情节连贯,层次分明,线索清楚。目的是考查学生是否有阅读各种体裁、题材文章的能力以及获取各种新息的能力。 &
2、侧重整体理解、考查学生快速阅读理解能力。
& &解完型填空题需要学生具备视读、跳读、查读、猜词等各种快速阅读技巧。因为解题时间有限,在短短的时间内,要完成全文和选项的阅读,还要进行正确判断、推理、核查等工作。可见阅读速度非常重要。 & &&
3、侧重基础知识,考查学生语言知识的能力。
& & & 完型填空以文入手,结合文章的内容考查学生的基础知识,主要是词语搭配、近义词辨 异、辨析句子结构、掌握语法规则的能力。 &
4、上下文对照,考查学生捕捉关键词的能力。
& & & 解完型填空题时,单独看一句话是找不到正确答案的,需要阅读下句或者若干句才能明白。所谓上下对照,即在上文和下文中找到与正确答案相同的关键词。因此,在做题时要边读边在大脑中储存上下文信息的能力,捕捉关键词。 &
5、设置语境,考查学生的分析推理能力。
& & &旨在考查学生在选项都符合语法及句子结构的情况下能否利用前后语境去推断出正确答案。 & &
6、结合生活,考查学生利用常识题的能力。
& & &目的考查学生的生活常识,看看学生是否善于观察生活,积累生活常识,能否利用常识去做恰当的选择。 & &&
7、关注连词,考查学生对行文逻辑、句子关联的理解能力。 & & 此项用来考查学生在缺少连词的情况想,通过阅读能否理解句子的与句子的关系,是否了解行文逻辑的要求,能否掌握表示因果、转折、并列、条件、让步等的连词的用法。&
三、完型填空题的解题步骤: & & &
1、通读全文,了解大意 & &
& & & 越过空挡,通读全文,理顺题意,找出信息词,建立语言的整体感。这是做好完型 填空题的关键。因为完型填空题的特点是着眼于整体理解。 & &&
2、细读首尾,推测意图 &&
& & &文章的首句是全文的“窗口”,尾句是文章的总结、结论或点睛之笔。这样,通过阅 读首句和尾句,就可以了解背景知识,对于空格位置的词语进行大胆分析和判断,以便揣测作者的意图,理顺思路,为后面的答题做好铺垫。 & &&
3、综合考虑,瞻前顾后 &
& & & 在通读全文的基础上,根据全文大意,展开逻辑思维,瞻前顾后,分析这一空格处在 句中的地位,前后的关系和它所起的作用,认真观察选项,仔细推敲,确定最佳答案。&
初中各年级课件教案习题汇总
语文数学英语物理化学
4、复读全文,验证答案 &做完题目以后,要立足整体,再次通读全文,从语法入手,检查一下句子的时态、语法、主谓一致、代词的性、数、格以及词语的搭配等是否正确。若有疑问,必须根据文章的中心思想,从意义、语法的角度来仔细权衡,加以改正,弥补疏漏。
相关试题推荐
Even if you think that your parents are mean—spirited at times,loving your parents is a normal and fulfilling part of life.You love them for the fact that they created you,raised you,and are in part a source of who you are.Here are some ways to love your parents.
1.A gentle ‘‘good morning” and “I love you” will warm a coldest heart.Remember that they brought you into this world.Without your parents,you might still wander at an unknown corner in an unknown world.Respect them more and cherish these moments.You can use these moments to learn from them for when you’re off on your own.It’s OK to get angry but angry actions don’t help you or your parents.Act calmly,cool off, journal about your feelings,or talk to a friend.
2. Obey their requests.It will make your attitude better and earn you more respect from them.It may seem like you are going through hell when you don’t get what you want or you have to clean.However,you had better remember they keep a roof over your head when it’s cold, raining,snowing,or too hot.Understand that parents are human beings and make mistakes.
3..Since you can forgive your friends,why not forgive your parents?Keep company with them.Do things with your parents like watching TV,or go somewhere with them.
4. to their old stories and learn from them.You will find they are your teachers in this way or another.Some people simply may not be able to love their parents.
5.Seek help if you are being abused in any way.Parents do not have a right to harm you.A.Forgiveness is the key.B.Tell them you love them every morning.C.Parents will in turn express their love to you.D.After this,share your feelings with your parents.E.Anyway, spend as much time with them as you can.F.Please remember parents are as important as friends.G.There can be realistic reasons for this,family violence for example. 
Many of the world’s countries have reached or are approaching zero population growth (ZPG) .Nearly all such lands are economically well developed.They include much of Europe(including Russia),the United States,Canada,Japan.and Australia.As the rate of natural increase(RNI)declines,two things happen.First,the population begins to decline if the loss is not balanced by immigration.Second,a country’s population ages because there are fewer births.Is achieving ZPG good or bad? What happens when a country’s population begins to drop? Many people,after all,believe that population decline is a good thing.But is it good for everyone? Does everyone agree?An aging population can create many problems.Senior citizens require more health care and medical attention.Rather than paying into retirement programs,they begin to draw from their pensions.In the US,the Social Security program,according to many experts,will be used up by 2018.It will pay out more money than it takes in.Additionally, a great number of jobs go begging in search of people willing or entry。level positions that pay low wages.With an able to do them.Many of these jobs are aging population,who will fill them? At the other extreme,some positions require a large number of training and highly specialized skills.Who will fill these positions as retirees leave the workforce?The answer to the problem of declining and aging population is simple:increased migration.Today many people,particularly those from less developed countries,are migrating in search of employment.Many are willing to take jobs that cannot(or will not) be filled by the domestic population.Others are well educated and highly skilled.Both groups contribute to a country’s economy progress in many ways.Further, they add to the richness of a country’s culture.Of greatest importance,perhaps,is the fact that they have become absolutely necessary to the economy of many lands.As you can see,for many countries and for most immigrants,migration is a win—win situation.1.In the writer’s view,which of the following statements is TRUE?A.Not everyone agrees that achieving ZPG is absolutely good.B.Achieving ZPG is every country’s aim in spite of its side effects.C.Achieving ZPG is bad for senior citizens.D.Achieving ZPG is good for employment.2. According to the passage,the best way to solve the problem of declining and aging population is
.A.to improve the health care system
B.to increase RNIC.to increase employment
D.to increase migration3.The underlined words “the domestic population’’ can be replaced by
.A.people within the country
B.people from developing countriesC.people without a college education
D.people living abroad4.The main idea of the last paragraph isA.the advantages of increased migrationB.the problem of declining and aging populationC.how to increase migrationD.some ways to enrich a country’s culture 
Tang Zhou and his wife are planning to have their second child,a test—tube baby.His wife had a natural delivery when she was 34 and their first child,a boy, is now 7.The couple are now hoping to have a daughter through a surrogate mother(代孕)in the US.“My wife couldn’t bear another delivery because of her heart condition and her age.Surrogacy helps avoid the risks to older mothers,”Tang said,“Moreover, our second child will be born in the US and become a citizen there.That is not a bad choice.”The couple spent weeks researching their move,looking for a reliable agency that provides surrogacy services overseas.Surrogacy is still illegal in many countries,including China.“We will be taking much higher risks by relying on a surrogate mother in China because we are not protected by any regulation or law.You pay a lot of money but may meet with many problems,”Tang said.“You might not even get your baby back.’’Tang and his wife are part of an increasing number of Chinese couples who are turning to surrogacy services.Tang also considered surrogacy in Thailand but dropped the idea after recent reports about a baby with Down Syndrome(唐氏综合症)who was delivered through surrogacy and said to have been deserted in Thailand by the biological parents from Australia.Instead,Tang chose the California Surrogacy Center agency as his first option after reading the detailed introduction on its website.Compared with many other agencies that he could contact only via e.mail.the center has a consulting office in Beijing,Tang said.The center is in San Diego,California,and has satellite offices in Los Angeles and Beijing.According to Liu,the center has been operating for more than eight years,and about 100 surrogate mothers live in California.1.Which of the following is True according to the passage?A.Chinese couples prefer t0 have a test—tube baby.B.Couples face no risks in surrogacy services.C.Unhealthy test—tube babies can be legally abandoned.D.A sick test—tube baby was deserted in Thailand.2.Tang and his wife turned to overseas surrogacy services because
.A.it is more convenient to contact them by emailB.they call for less moneyC.surrogacy remains illegal in ChinaD.most of them are experienced3.The passage mainly tells US that
.A.Chinese couples are turning to surrogacyB.an old woman can take a risk of delivering a baby moreC.it’s not a bad choice to have a baby born overseasD.biological couples may fail to get their babies back 
WE NEEDl.Your NAME,YEAR OF BIRTH,HOME ADDRESS/CITY/STATE/PHONE NUMBER,SCHOOL NAME(and English teacher)and EMAIL ADDRESS so we can email you if you’re published.For photos,place the information on the back of each envelope:PLEASE DON’T FOLD.2.This statement MUST BE WRITTEN on each work;“I promise the above work is completely original,”and sign your name.SEND IT ALL SUMMER!By mail-Teen Ink Box 30 Newton,MA 02461On the web-Teelnk.com/SubmissionsBy email-Submissions@TeenInk.comTHE FINE PRINT●Type print carefully in ink.Keep a copy●Writing may be edited;we reserve the right to publish it without your permission.●
If due to the personal nature of a piece you don’t want your name published.we will respect your request,but you MUST include your name and address for our records.●
Include a self-addressed envelope,and we’11 send a coupon(优惠券)for any Pepsi product and an announcement to let you know we got your work.●
If published.you will receive a copy of Teen Ink.and a wooden pen.●
A11 Works submitted will not be returned and all copyrights belong to Teen Ink.We keep the rights to publish all such works in any forms.All material in Teen Ink is copyrighted to protect US and prevent others from republishing your work.1.We can conclude from the passage that Teen Ink is a
.A.magazine
B.news agencyC.research center
D.advertising company2.What does the underlined word “submitted’’ most probably mean in the passage?A.given in
B.handed inC.shown around
D.headed for3.What can be learned from the passage?A.Teen Ink must ask for your permission before having your work publishedB.The copyrights of your writing will be shared by Teen Ink and PepsiC.When you put your writing into the envelope,you shouldn’t fold itD.The Pepsi Company may be a sponsor of Teen Ink for this campaign.4.What is the most suitable title for this piece of advertisement?A.Join Teen InkB.Buy Teen Ink;Enjoy PepsiC.Send Us Your WorkD.Keep In Touch With Teen Ink 
Many years ago,my dad was facing a serious heart condition.He was unable to do a steady job.He fell suddenly ill and had to be admitted to the hospitalHe wanted to do something to keep himself busy, so he decided to volunteer at the local children’s hospital.My dad loved kids.It was the perfect job for him.He ended up working with the seriously ill children.He would talk,play, and do arts with them.One of his kids was a girl with a rare disease that paralyzed(瘫痪)her from the neck down.She couldn’t do anything,and she was very depressed.My dad decided to try to help her.He started visiting her in her room,bringing paints,brushes and paper.He stood the paper up,put the paintbrush in his mouth and began to paint.He didn’t use his hands at a11.All the while he would tell her, “See,you can do anything you set your mind to.’’At the end of the day, she began to paint using her mouth,and she and my dad became friends.Soon after, the little girl was sent home because the doctors felt there was nothing else they could do for her.My dad also left the children’s hospital for a little while because he became i11.Some time later after my dad had recovered and returned to work,in came the little girl who had been paralyzed and only this time she was walking.She ran straight over to my dad and hugged him really tight.She gave him a picture she had done using her hands.At the bottom it read:“Thank you for helping me walk.’’My dad would cry every time he told US this story and SO would we.He would say sometimes love is more powerful than doctor, and my dad—who died just a few months after the little girl gave the picture--loved every single child in that hospital.1.The author’s father worked at the local hospital to
.A.realize his childhood dreamB.ease his serious heart conditionC.earn money to pay for treatmentD.keep himself occupied and happy2.How did the author’s father help the paralyzed little girl?A.He helped her practice walking.B.He visited her and made a toy for her.C.He showed her she could still do things.D.He painted special pictures for her.3.According to paragraph 4.the paralyzed girlA.gradually recovered and walkedB.eventually became a unique painterC.was sent home and never seen againD.sent him a picture painted with her mouth4.What message does the passage mainly convey?A.It’s better to give than to receive.B.Love can sometimes bring great results.C.Volunteering is a worthwhile thing to do.D.A sick person should not focus on his disease. 
题型:完形填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一些关于when引导的时间状语从句的问题~The phone rang when i was cleaning the room.因为cleaning这个动作先发生,所以用过去进行时,然后rang发生在后,所以用过去完成时.这样理解没错吧.然后想问一下:1.当两个动作是同时发生时,when的前后用什么时态?2.什么时候前后都是用一般过去时,什么时候一边用一般过去时另一边用过去进行时?如果可以的话请顺便解释一下other another the other others the others 的用法
两个动作都发生在过去,有明显先后关系,先发生的用过去完成,后发生的用一般过去.例如I had cleaned the room when the phone rang.(电话响时,我已打扫完了房间两个动作都在过去同时发生,持续时间长的用进行时,反之用过去时)例如:I met my friend in the street when I was having a walk.I was cleaning the room when the phone rang
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
[因为cleaning这个动作先发生,所以用过去进行时,然后rang发生在后,所以用过去完成时。这样理解没错吧。]应该说整个句子讲述的是过去的事情,所以总体用过去时态。而当时clean这个动作正在持续进行,所以用过去进行时,而在进行清洁的时候电话突然响了,是一个不持续的动作,所以用一般过去时。就是说持续的用过去完成时,不持续的用一般过去时对吧。那么怎么分是持续的还是不持续的??...
The phone rang when i was cleaning the room. 因为cleaning这个动作先发生,所以用过去进行时,然后rang发生在后,所以用过去完成时。这样理解没错吧。 然后想问一下:1.当两个动作是同时发生时,when的前后用什么时态??
2.什么时候前后都是用一般过去时,什么时...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 dry cleaning 的文章

随机推荐