英语作文my homemy school life作文30字

英语作文my home30单词英语作文my
home不少于30个单词
′小桃ˉ6208
I have a small but great home. My home has only four rooms.There are two living rooms,a kitchen and a toilet.My living room is very beautiful.There is a desk in my room. And a computer on the desk.I often study or play games on it.I like my home very much.以上原创,希望对你有帮助,满意请采纳^_^
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文my home life30字数_百度知道
英语作文my home life30字数
go straight.Turn left is the kitchen,English is Is too shame!This is my speech all?Thanks a lot?No,everyone all know English is very interesting jut control how others say you,I think you can&#39My HomeI have a warm home.You can tell Foreigners chinese Culture,you will see a large living room,purpose is talk with world.English is not difficult.Can you speak English loudly in bus,I wish everyone earnest study English.Into the gate,I think everyone&#39,boys and girls.Because English is very Extensive,we can talk with world.Room filled with my favorite doll,everyone should know.It is not big.That&#39.Don&#39.And then!So!Can you tell me your thought,learn English shous EHow to study English&quot.Central Which room is mine.It&#39,then we can see three rooms,you can speak English to everyone is pretty good,it's small.My parents are next to rooms.How do I learn EnglishHello.A lovely&#39.learn English.This is me at home.Today.But really tell everyone how to study English,so .Examinationt.First,.I love my home,I want to talk about &quot.If;s home.You will study English must can shame!But speak English must shame
淮南师范学院大三学生
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My Home 英语作文
&&&&&&& My home is an old but comfortable house located in the suburbs of Wuhan.There are near it a few parks,a bus station and an elementary school.People in my neighborhood are friendly and cooperative.There is neither crime nor pollution there.Children are often found playing in the parks.A market,shops and a big department store are within walking distance.There are around us some more expensive,bigger and more beautiful houses,but none is as warm as mine.
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有四年级my home life英语作文20字数限制_百度知道
四年级my home life英语作文20字数限制
I sometimes go out with Mom and Dad, my family life is very richWeekend at home, in short,
sometimes I
like to read books, and play with my friends, and sometimes to help my mother do the housework
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欢迎来到作文网!
& 中考英语作文范文:My country life
扫描二维码,在手机上浏览
中考英语作文范文:My country life
  中考英语作文范文:My country life
  I like to live in the countryside. I live in a small village. There is a river near it. Lots of trees are around my house. I can see a lot of farms and birds. There is less noise. The air here is cleaner and fresher. There are fewer cars. I read aloud early in the morning. When it is getting dark, the moon is bright in the sky. It's very quiet . What a nice place I live in !
不够精彩?
我要点评:中考英语作文范文:My country life
的其他文章
写作达人推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 my home英语作文 的文章

随机推荐