my favorite android my home英语作文文

:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
There are a lot of holidays for chinese people, such as National day, May Day, etc. However, chinese people look on spring festival as their most important one of all.And it's also my favorite festival, especially when I was a child, because In those days, I could have a plenty of delicious food to eat, enjoy a very long holiday and wear beautiful clothes. And what is more important is that I coul...
How to study English
there are four key points to study English: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Firstly, we should be brave to talk with others in English. By doing this, we can improve ore talking and listening skill.
Secondly, we should try to listen to all kinds of English programmes as much as possible. In this way, we can gradually improve our pronunciation.
Thirdly, we should ofte... [
The Holiday of Labors Day
The Holiday of Labor's Day
I spent this holiday very quick, on the 1st May, we went to the Zoo, there were crowded there, so many travelers coming from all over the country to have some fun during the holidays.On 2nd May, I visited my relatives with my parents, we had a great lunch together, the resturant were crowded as well.On 3rd May, we went to shopping in the mall, a... [
是否恢复五一长假建议
I guess the reason this question take this long time to argue is that some guys really want a long holiday, but some guys will prefer going back home in the traditional festival to have meal with their family. So, which one do I prefer?
In fact, although a long holiday sounds attractive, the day for rest is actually the same, I would like the second idea, which is still going ... [
March 12th is Tree Planting Day. This year our school bought enough trees before that day . On that day , we didn't had classes . The teachers and our classmates planted trees around our school.
We began to planted trees as soon as we got to school . some students dug the holes . Some students put the trees into the holes.
Some students put the earth back to the holes. Then we pushed the eart... [
It's been a long time since I've done something positive to the environment. Feeling guilty-ridden and determined to do something that I know would definitely please my parents and teachers,I decided to plant several trees on the hill in the rural area of the city on tree planting day with a few friends.
Feeling breezy and light-hearted, we came to the foot of the hill and selected a place ... [
09高考英语热点作文预测10
非洲东部国家索马里沿海海盗日益猖獗,已严重影响到国际航运。今年年初以来,约有100多条船——有7艘是中国船只——遭到了索马里海盗的袭击。
索马里海盗:Piracy in Somalia
China warned Somali pirates on Tuesday it was prepared to use force when its navy ships arrive in the Gulf of Aden to combat a wave of piracy that has disrupted international shipping, AFP report... [
植树节英语作文
The first Arbor Day took place on April 10, 1872 in Nebraska. It was the brainchild of Julius Sterling Morton (), a Nebraska journalist and politician originally from Michigan. Throughout his long and productive career, Morton worked to improve agricultural techniques in his adopted state and throughout the United States when he served as President Grover Cleveland's Secret... [
可持续发展已成为全球共识,如何实行可持续发展是摆在世人面前的重大问题。请就下面表格所提供的内容进行陈述并谈谈你的看法。
1.不要逐条翻译。
2. 可适当发挥
3. 词数:120左右
4. 文章的开头部分以给出参考词汇:
相关法律 relevant laws
The idea of sustainable development has been accepted by the world. How to keep sustainable development is a big problem facing our planet.
The present si... [
近期,&三鹿奶粉事件&吵得沸沸扬扬。经相关部门调查,发现三鹿牌婴幼儿配方奶粉里有一种对婴儿有害的物质三聚氢胺。到目前为止,奶粉污染事件已导致4名婴儿死亡,约5,4000名婴儿染病。假如你是一名记者,请你对这一事件做一下简要介绍并发表自己今后对如何确保食品安全的看法。字数130左右。
Recently,the incident of Sanlu milk powder has become the focus of people's attention. According to the investigation of rel... [
高考过后,总有一些学习用品商家千方百计在高考状元身上下工夫,让状元们说是使用过他们的产品后才取得了优异成绩。请你用英语写一篇100词左右的短文,谈谈自己的看法。内容应包括以下要点:
1. 简要描述这种现象;
2. 给状元们提一点建议。
1. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
2. 参考词汇:
状元 Number One S
适合suitable
After the college entrance exams,some companies that sell learning ... [
写一篇以金融危机为主题的英语作文。
金融危机:Financial Crisis
What Caused The Financial Crisis?
I think we can sum up(总结,概括) the cause of our current economic crisis in one word — GREED(贪婪).
Over the years, mortgage lenders were happy to lend money to people who couldn‘t afford their mortgages. But they did it anyway because there was nothing to lose. These lenders were ... [
近几年,奥运会获奖运动员的高薪问题引起了广泛的社会关注。有些人支持这种做法,认为运动员们付出了很多努力,应该得到回报;有些人则持反对意见。请你就此写一篇100词左右的英语短文并发表自己的看法。
In recent years,the topic whether it is fair for athletes to pocket large sums of money has aroused more and more discussion.
Those who support giving sportsmen high salaries think that athletes have won ... [
在2008年北京奥运会上,中国着名运动员刘翔因腿伤退出比赛,引起人们的广泛争议,下面是新浪网站的一项调查:运动员受伤后,应该坚持还是应该退出?
选项名称 投票数 百分比 趋势
应该退出,健康比金钱重要 .77% 上升
运动场就是战场,刘翔应该坚持 .36% 上升
请你结合上表,写一篇英语短文,谈谈自己的看法。
In the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games Chinese athlete Liu Xiang dropped out of the race due to his foo... [
经过运动员们16天的激烈拼搏,第29 届奥运会于日在北京落下帷幕。中国运动员发挥出色,获得了51枚金牌,为中国赢得了巨大的荣誉。奥运会期间,有很多值得我们回味的地方。你作为一名中学生-李华,围绕奥运会对人类的影响,谈一下自己的看法,题目自拟。
注意:词数120左右。
What a Great Olympic Games!
The 29th Olympic Games has been over in Beijing,China on August 24,2008,which has left a great impression on the w... [
日,中国成功地将三人小组送入太空,其中航天员翟志刚在太空首次行走,这是我国自2003年以来最具有挑战性的太空任务。请简单介绍此次 &神舟七号&的有关情况。内容包括:
1.这是一次具有历史使命的飞行,而且技术上的成果基本都是我国自主研发的。
2.这次的任务主要是太空行走,它将有助于中国在未来几年内建立中国的第一个空间站。
载人飞船manned spaceship/spacecraft
出舱活动an extra-vehicular activity
空间站spa... [
保护大熊猫
The giant panda is known as the national treasure of China. The panda was a kind of ordinary animal in China long ago. However, for some reasons, too many of them have been killed. So the number of them is falling quickly.
At present people are taking an important measure to save pandas. People want to find a home for them, and recently, they have set up a nature park for them in Sichua... [
怎样能够强身健体
With the improvement of people's material conditions, people have higher demands for living quality. Everyone wants to have a strong body and good living habits. How can we do that?
First, get up early and keep doing exercises in the morning every day. It's a good beginning of the day.
Second, pay attention to daily diet and have balancedfood.It can ensure your health.
Besides the... [
学科和课程的伦理
Different people have different opinions on the importance of academic subjects and courses in ethics, Some people believe that students should emphasize academic subjects for the reason that the more academicsubjects they take up, the greater contributions they can make to society, In their opinion, it is of no importance at all whether students take courses in ethics or not.
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 05:12:02My favorite写一篇英语作文
My favorite写一篇英语作文
写50到60词的英语作文必须用2词比较级和最高级
不区分大小写匿名
My Favorite Program
Nowadays more and more programs are shown every day. My favorite program is &Discovery& which is broadcasted by CCTV at 5' clock every other afternoon, except weekends. The program provides us with knowledge in natural and scientific aspects. I like to know about the secrets of animals and some scientific research. I acquire some knowledge about nature and science of the past, present and even the future. It is an interesting as well as instructive program. Besides, the pictures are very vivid and beautiful. It' s really a great joy to watch it. Ifyou don't believe what I said, just watch it by yourself. and then you will know I am right.
My Favorite fruit,
my faverite fruit is apple .the apple has two kinds .one is red apple and another is green apple.but i think the red apples are sweeper than green apple / i like red apple very much
. although the green apples are.not bad .but i think the best apples are red apples .do you agree with me ? and i know the apple is good for our health .so we should eat more apples and other fruit . because it can help our study better and get good grades ! .
My favorite自己改动一下就行了·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作
文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文
·英语六级作文
这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,好就要给分喔,未来几年写作文都不用怕了
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导英语作文 英语作文大全 考研英语作文 英语作文网 介绍自己的英语作文 高中英语作文..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语作文-My favorite pastime
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
出国留学网中考频道在考试后及时公布各科中考试题答案和中考作文及试卷专家点评,请广大考生家长关注。时光飞逝,暑假过去了,新学期开始了,不管情愿与否,无论准备与否,我们已走进初三,走近我们的梦!祝愿决战2014中考的新初三学员能加倍努力,在2014年中考中也能取得优异的成绩。
请你以“My favorite Singer”为题,写一篇短文。
要求:符合逻辑,语句通顺,标点符号使用准确。
My Favorite Singer
Zhou Jielun is my favorite singer, I like him ve...
考研复习中经常有同学问:老师考研英语阅读理解就这么几套这题,做完之后,答案都记住了,就没有价值了。我可不可以先做模拟题,到了最后再做真题。我说:“不行!考研真题是用来研究的,不是用来做的!”闻听此话的同学一脸茫然,我对他们微微一笑,然后做出如下解释。
考研英语阅读理解一定要做到精读,精读步骤需要做到以下几点:
1、做真题、对照答案纠正对错、理解为什么选和不选
刚开始做考研英语阅读理解,大家可以抛开时间观念,做完即可。但是... [
随着暑假的来临,考研备考“攻坚战”拉响警钟,那么,在暑期考生如何复习考研英语阅读题型?考研复习,找对方法是关键,考研英语阅读也不例外,只要找对了方式方法,有针对性的进行复习,才能有效。
考研英语阅读重点考察学生的理解能力,考察学生在词汇、句式积累以及阅读语感的培养,那么,如何复习考研英语阅读呢?
考研辅导老师就考研英语阅读解题方面为大家提供几点建议:
一、对照题目阅读提高答题速度
考研英语阅读每篇有五个选项,一般情况下阅读题目... [
对考研学子而言,考研相当于人生的一个转折点,漫漫考研复习路艰辛而痛苦。但既然选择了远方,便只顾风雨兼程。而暑假,正在能否拿下考研的关键时期。众所周知,&得暑假者,得考研&,充分利用暑期进行合理、科学的复习,势必能达到事半功倍的效果。那么如何利用如此珍贵的时间进行高效而又科学的英语复习呢?各单项目标及任务是什么?如何达成?
针对以上问题进行分解,并给大家提出了可行的建议,希望大家在复习过程中不断自我检测,不段修正。
1、单词的重... [
2014考研英语:把阅读当成生活态度
进入考研暑期备考阶段,不少考生不知道什么时候开始阅读,或者找不到适合自己的资料。其实课外阅读启动的越早越好,因为它让大家打好了基础,就不会因为对专业课复习占用大量的时间,而导致英语阅读这块的准备不足了。在此,出国留学考研网英语教研室张老师建议考生把阅读当成自己的一种生活态度,平心静气地读、锲而不舍地读、有技巧地读,才能收获多多!
阅读材料,选择自己适合的
很多考生都有这样的苦恼:非常希望通... [
自考研英语考试改革后,语法已经不再作为单独考查的内容,但是它却无时无刻不贯穿在整个英语考卷中,以各种形式来考查考生的语言基础能力。完形填空题会直接考查语法知识;而占考试比重最大的阅读理解和翻译,不仅阅读量较大,而且出现各种各样的长难句,这些长难句由于单词多,成分复杂,语序颠倒或省略成分,往往对考生具有极大的杀伤力。因此,提高对真题解析的能力,提高对长难句的理解能力,就成为我们突破考研,赢取高分的秘笈所在。
出国留学考研网英语... [
考研英语是一项很复杂的工程,构成此项工程的核心部分必然是地基,毋庸置疑这个地基就是对语法的熟悉掌握和理解。语法基础不好,想要在考研英语中获取高分是不太可能的。对于考研英语来说,在语法的构造上有其自身的特点,实际上在很大程度上就是对长、难句的理解,所以语法的学习要和长、难句的理解相互结合起来。这样我们才能做到有的放矢,各个击破考研英语中的语法难点,为顺畅解题做好铺垫。下面海文考研对历年考研语法进行了重点总结,希望对广... [
英语知识应用部分(即完型填空)因其分值低,出题范围广,得分难的特点往往被很多考生所忽视。但事实上,考研完型如果采取正确的方法复习,一定去取得较高的分数。
考研完型从三方面进行考查:词义辨析,固定搭配,和上下文逻辑关系。接下来,出国留学考研网为2014年的考生们一一介绍其具体的破解思路。
1. 词义辨析
词义辨析要求考生对于英文中的近义词或者近义词组有着较强的辨析能力。比如说,2007年考研完型的第1道题,给出四个选项:A) natives B)
考研,即“参加硕士研究生入学考试”之意。其英文表述是“Take part in the entrance exams for postgraduate schools”。考研首先要符合国家标准,其次按照程序:与学校联系、先期准备、报名、初试、调剂、复试、复试调剂、录取、毕业生就业、其他等方面依次进行。出国留学考研频道/kaoyan/编辑为大家整理了考研英语复习资料定语从句翻译指导汇总。
考研英语复习资料定语从句翻译指导汇... [
考研英语复习资料定语从句翻译指导(1)
一、考研英语定语从句翻译之前置法:
把定语从句翻译到所修饰的先行词前面,可以用“的”来连接。
He who has never tasted what is bitter does not know what is sweet.
没有吃过苦的人不知道什么是甜。
Space and oceans are the new world which scientists are trying to explore.
太空和海洋是科学家们努力探索的新领域。
His laughter, which was infectious, broke the silence. 他那富有... [
考研英语复习资料定语从句翻译指导(2)
二、考研英语
定语从句翻译之
后置法: 把定语从句翻译在所修饰的先行词后面,翻译为并列分句。
(一)重复先行词。
I told the story to John, who told it to his
brother.他把这件事告诉了约翰,约翰又告诉了他的弟弟。
We wish to express our satisfaction at this to the Special Committee, whose
activities deserve to be encouraged.在我们对特别委员会表示满意,特别委员会的工作应该受到... [
考研英语复习资料定语从句翻译指导(3)
三、考研英语
定语从句翻译之
融合法: 把定语从句和它所修饰的先行词结合在一起翻译。
There is a man downstairs who wants to see you. 楼下有人要见你。
In our factory, there are many people who are much interested in the new
invention. 在我们工厂里,许多人对这项新发明很感兴趣。
We used a plane of which almost every part carried some indication of
national identity. 我... [
考研英语复习资料定语从句翻译指导(4)
四、考研英语定语从句翻译之状译法
(一)译成表示“时间”的分句
A driver who is driving the bus mustn’t talk with others or be
absent-minded 司机在开车时,不许和人谈话,也不能走神。
(二)译成表示“原因”的分句
He showed no further wish for conversation with Mrs. Smith, who was now
more than usually insolent and disagreeable. 他似乎不愿再和史密斯太太讲话,因为她现在异常无... [
考研英语复习资料定语从句翻译指导(5)
一、考研英语之时间状语从句
在英语中,时间状语从句的连接词常常有:when(当...的时候),whenever(每当...),as(当...时),
since(自从...),until(直到...,如果不....),till(直到...),before(在...前),after(在...后),as soon
as(一...就),once(一旦...),the moment(一...就),immediately(一...就),the day(在...那天),no
sooner... than(一...就),hardly(scarcely)... when(一...就),the
instant(一...就),instan... [
考研英语复习资料定语从句翻译指导(6)
考研英语之原因状语从句
英语中,原因状语从句的连接词常常是:because(因为),since(既然,由于),as(因为),now that(既然),seeing
that(既然),considering that(考虑到,因为),in that(在某方面),in view of the fact
that(鉴于)。
(一)译成表示“原因”的分句,放在主句之前翻译,显示“前因后果”的关系。
The crops failed because the season was dry.因为气候干旱,作物歉收。
We had to put the meetin... [
考研英语复习资料定语从句翻译指导(7)
考研英语之条件状语从句
英语中连接条件状语从句的连接词常常有:if(如果),unless(除非,如果不),providing that(假如),so long
as(只要),on condition that(条件是),suppose that(假如),in case(如果),only if(只要),if
only(但愿,要是...就好了)等。
(一)翻译在主句前面。
It was better in case they were captured. 要是把他们捉到了,那就更好了。
If you tell me about it, then I shall be abl... [
考研英语复习资料定语从句翻译指导(8)
考研英语之让步状语从句
英语中,表示让步关系的连接词常常有:though(虽然),although(虽然),even
if(即使),as(尽管),while(尽管),whatever(无论什么),wherever(无论哪里),whoever(无论谁),however(无论怎样),no
matter(不论,不管),for all that(尽管),granted that(即使),in spite of that fact
that(尽管),despite the fact that(不管)等等。
No matter what I say or how I say it, he always thinks ... [
考研英语复习资料八大标准
考研英语作文而言,很多考生背诵五六篇比较好的作文以为会在考场能够派上用场,然而作文成绩却并不理想,在这里出国留学考研网小编提示考生朋友们,一篇好的作文,要有一个主题思想,整篇作文应该是紧扣文章主题,遵循特定的文体格式,选用恰当的语言合理组织文章结构,内容统一、连贯,语法、拼写、标点正确,用词恰当。背诵英语模版并不是错误的做法,要让所套用的模版运用到所写的作文上。保证作文语言连贯思想紧扣主题。下面... [
考研,即“参加硕士研究生入学考试”之意。其英文表述是“Take part in the entrance exams for postgraduate schools”。考研首先要符合国家标准,其次按照程序:与学校联系、先期准备、报名、初试、调剂、复试、复试调剂、录取、毕业生就业、其他等方面依次进行。出国留学考研频道/kaoyan/编辑为大家整理了考研英语复习资料否定结构的翻译汇总。
考研英语复习资料否定结构的翻译汇总
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 21:12:27&&&&&&&&&&
&&您可能还需要以下资源:
&&热门作文:
&&栏目导航:
&&栏目导航:
信产部湘ICP备号-4
站长:天道酬勤
本站所有资源来源网络及网友上传,仅供交流研究之用,如侵犯您的权益,请联系本站。

我要回帖

更多关于 my home英语作文 的文章