angbaby穿白色羽绒服 can go into the cinema with a ticket.变成同

Your youngest son or daughter has just graduated from high school, and soon he or she will trade his or her bedroom in your home for a college residence hall. You’re starting to worry about the coming silence in your home and are wondering how you will fill the hours that you previously spent with your son or daughter attending his or her school and sporting events. Take heart — the empty nest “is often worse in anticipation (预料) than in day-to-day practice”, says psychologist Bert Hayslip Jr. Hayslip, who has studied retirement adjustment (调整) and other aging problems, such as aging sleeplessness, for many years, points out that, more often than not, children who leave do not completely cut off contact with their parents. He advises parents to think of it as a series of life events, instead of a sudden change. He also says an empty nest can cause bigger problems to surface “if a couple hasn’t looked after their marriage while raising their children”. According to Hayslip, some couples may find they no longer have anything in common once the children are out of the house.
Thinking of an empty nest as the loss of children makes the adjustment more difficult. “With the empty-nest syndrome (综合症), parents actually need to deal with the loss of the parenting control over children, not with having really lost their children,” Hayslip says. “They just have to find a new way to get along with their children.” “Relating to their college-age children in this new way will come easily to parents as the months pass. As with many things, the passage of time heals the pain of loss,” Hayslip says.小题1:What does the “empty nest” mean?A.Children’s cutting off contact with their parents. B.Children’s not liking spending time with their parents. C.Children’s growing up and leaving home. D.Children’s not accepting parents’ care and love.小题2:What does the underlined word “it” in the third paragraph refer to? A.Retirement adjustment. B.Aging problem.C.Sleeplessness.D.The reality of empty nest.小题3:Why do many parents find it hard to adjust to the empty-nest life? A.Because they think they have actually lost their children. B.Because they often disagree with their children on many things. C.Because their children completely cut off contact with them. D.Because these parents don’t have anything in common.小题4:According to Hayslip, what parents actually lose in an “empty nest” is _______. A.their children’s love for them B.their control over children C.their interest in lifeD.their contact with children - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Your youngest son or daughter has just graduated from high school, and soon he or she will trade his or her bedroom in your home for a college residence hall. You’re starting to worry about the coming silence in your home and are wondering how you will fill the hours that you previously spent with your son or daughter attending his or her school and sporting events. Take heart — the empty nest “is often worse in anticipation (预料) than in day-to-day practice”, says psychologist Bert Hayslip Jr. Hayslip, who has studied retirement adjustment (调整) and other aging problems, such as aging sleeplessness, for many years, points out that, more often than not, children who leave do not completely cut off contact with their parents. He advises parents to think of it as a series of life events, instead of a sudden change. He also says an empty nest can cause bigger problems to surface “if a couple hasn’t looked after their marriage while raising their children”. According to Hayslip, some couples may find they no longer have anything in common once the children are out of the house.
Thinking of an empty nest as the loss of children makes the adjustment more difficult. “With the empty-nest syndrome (综合症), parents actually need to deal with the loss of the parenting control over children, not with having really lost their children,” Hayslip says. “They just have to find a new way to get along with their children.” “Relating to their college-age children in this new way will come easily to parents as the months pass. As with many things, the passage of time heals the pain of loss,” Hayslip says.小题1:What does the “empty nest” mean?A.Children’s cutting off contact with their parents. B.Children’s not liking spending time with their parents. C.Children’s growing up and leaving home. D.Children’s not accepting parents’ care and love.小题2:What does the underlined word “it” in the third paragraph refer to? A.Retirement adjustment. B.Aging problem.C.Sleeplessness.D.The reality of empty nest.小题3:Why do many parents find it hard to adjust to the empty-nest life? A.Because they think they have actually lost their children. B.Because they often disagree with their children on many things. C.Because their children completely cut off contact with them. D.Because these parents don’t have anything in common.小题4:According to Hayslip, what parents actually lose in an “empty nest” is _______. A.their children’s love for them B.their control over children C.their interest in lifeD.their contact with childrenYour youngest son or daughter has just graduated from high school, and soon he or she will trade his or her bedroom in your home for a college residence hall. You’re starting to worry about the coming silence in your home and are wondering how you will fill the hours that you previously spent with your son or daughter attending his or her school and sporting events. Take heart — the empty nest “is often worse in anticipation (预料) than in day-to-day practice”, says psychologist Bert Hayslip Jr. Hayslip, who has studied retirement adjustment (调整) and other aging problems, such as aging sleeplessness, for many years, points out that, more often than not, children who leave do not completely cut off contact with their parents. He advises parents to think of it as a series of life events, instead of a sudden change. He also says an empty nest can cause bigger problems to surface “if a couple hasn’t looked after their marriage while raising their children”. According to Hayslip, some couples may find they no longer have anything in common once the children are out of the house.
Thinking of an empty nest as the loss of children makes the adjustment more difficult. “With the empty-nest syndrome (综合症), parents actually need to deal with the loss of the parenting control over children, not with having really lost their children,” Hayslip says. “They just have to find a new way to get along with their children.” “Relating to their college-age children in this new way will come easily to parents as the months pass. As with many things, the passage of time heals the pain of loss,” Hayslip says.小题1:What does the “empty nest” mean?A.Children’s cutting off contact with their parents. B.Children’s not liking spending time with their parents. C.Children’s growing up and leaving home. D.Children’s not accepting parents’ care and love.小题2:What does the underlined word “it” in the third paragraph refer to? A.Retirement adjustment. B.Aging problem.C.Sleeplessness.D.The reality of empty nest.小题3:Why do many parents find it hard to adjust to the empty-nest life? A.Because they think they have actually lost their children. B.Because they often disagree with their children on many things. C.Because their children completely cut off contact with them. D.Because these parents don’t have anything in common.小题4:According to Hayslip, what parents actually lose in an “empty nest” is _______. A.their children’s love for them B.their control over children C.their interest in lifeD.their contact with children科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:D小题3:A小题4:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心根据对话内容,从下面方框所给的选项中选出合适的句子补全对话。A: Hi, Sam. B: 1._____ A: What day is it tomorrow? B: Today is Wednesday, so tomorrow is Thursday. 2._____ A: There is a new film by Jackie Chan.
Would you like to go to the cinema with me? B: 3._____ Is it in the morning or in the evening? A: It is on Thursday evening. It is at New Times Theatre. B: 4._____ I can send an email to him A: Yes, please. 5._____ B: Ok. I think Wu Dong would like to go, too. A. Go and ask him B. Let's ask WuDong to go with you.C. What do you want to do ? D. Hi, Li Lei. 1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
根据对话内容,从下面方框所给的选项中选出合适的句子补全对话。A: Hi, Sam. B: 1._____ A: What day is it tomorrow? B: Today is Wednesday, so tomorrow is Thursday. 2._____ A: There is a new film by Jackie Chan.
Would you like to go to the cinema with me? B: 3._____ Is it in the morning or in the evening? A: It is on Thursday evening. It is at New Times Theatre. B: 4._____ I can send an email to him A: Yes, please. 5._____ B: Ok. I think Wu Dong would like to go, too. A. Go and ask him B. Let's ask WuDong to go with you.C. What do you want to do ? D. Hi, Li Lei. 1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____
根据对话内容,从下面方框所给的选项中选出合适的句子补全对话。A: Hi, Sam. B: 1._____ A: What day is it tomorrow? B: Today is Wednesday, so tomorrow is Thursday. 2._____ A: There is a new film by Jackie Chan.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1-5 DCEBA知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心2015镇江三模
英语试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2015镇江三模
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语小文章翻译One day,paul asks his best friend ben to see a film with him.So they get to the cinema together.They buy two tickets,and get into the cinema with the tickets in their hands.At the cinema,ben can't find his ticket.
Faul finds the ticket on the floor and picks it up,but he doesn't tell ben.He puts it intohis own purse.After a while,the conductor begins to check the tickets.Ben is afraid,so he hides himself under his seat.When the conductor comes,paul brings out the two tickets."Who is the other?" asks the conductor.
"My friend doesn't like to sit on the seat.He is under it."says paul.
专属御用2150
一天,保尔叫他的好朋友本和他一起去看电影.所以他们一起到了电影院.他们买了两张票,手拿着电影票,他们进入了电影院.在电影院里,本找不到他的票了.保尔在地上找到了那张电影片,并拾了起来,但是他没有告诉本.他把电影片放进了他的钱包.过了一会,检票员开始检票了.本很担心,所以他躲在了他的作为底下.当检票员来了的时候,保尔拿出了两张票.“另外一个人是谁啊?”检票员问道.“我的朋友不喜欢做在位置上,他在位置底下呢.”保尔说道.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一天,保罗要求他的最好的朋友本看一部电影与他。如此他们一起有戏院。他们在他们的手买二张票,并且进入戏院与票。在戏院,本不可能发现他的票。
Faul在地板上发现票并且接它,但他不告诉本。他投入它intohis拥有钱包。一会后,指挥开始检查票。本害怕,因此他掩藏自己在他的位子之下。当指挥来时,保罗提出二张票。“谁是其他?” 要求指挥。
“我的朋友不喜欢坐位子。他是在它之下。”保罗说。...
一天 保罗 邀请他最好的朋友 本 跟他一起去看电影。他们就一起去了电影院。他们买了两张票,手里拿着票走进电影院。在电影院里,本找不到他的票了。保罗在地上找到了票,捡了起来。但是他没有告诉本。他把票放进自己的口袋。过了一会,检票员来检票了。本很害怕,于是躲到了座位下面。当检票员过来时,保罗拿出了两张票。“另外一个人呢?”检票员问。“我的朋友不喜欢坐在位子上。他在位子下面...
有一天,Paul请他的好朋友Ben和他一起去看电影。他们一起去了电影院,买了两张票,然后手里拿着那两张票走进电影院。在电影院里的时候Ben发现他找不到自己的电影票了。Paul在地上找到了Ben的电影票并吧它捡了起来,但是他没有告诉Ben,而是吧电影票放进了自己的钱包。过了一会儿,售票员开始检票。Ben害怕被发现自己没有票就躲到了他的座位下面。售票员来到他们面前的时候Paul把两张票都拿给了他。售票...
扫描下载二维码My mother often goes to the cinema with me.(同义句转换)My mother often goes ____ ____ ____ ____ with me.Shanghai is the biggest city in hina.(同义句转换)______________________________________连词成句Mom,at,I,the,my,says,can,party,have,school,house_______________________________________________-
to see a filmShanghai is bigger than any other cities in china.my mom says i can have a
house party at the school.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My mother often goes to see a movie with me. The biggest city is Shanghai in China.Mom says I can have my school party at the house.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 ang1ebaby承认整容 的文章

随机推荐